Sweet Torture

Story Info
She awakens him with a surprise.
1.4k words
4.41
18.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hhb27
hhb27
6 Followers

He is sleeping now after coming to me three times this night and taking what he wanted he finally sleeps. I have never been able to refuse him, and never will. He is buried as deep inside my soul as often as inside my body and I know without a doubt that I could never leave him.

Even in his sleep he still wants me. His large member hard and straining beneath the sheets and I cannot resist. Slowly I peel the covers away exposing him to my hungry eyes.

Reaching out I softly take him in my hand and have to stifle a moan, as my mind floods with deliciously erotic images, of being filled with his hardness over and over again as I scream with pleasure.

I love the way he feels...like hardened steel covered in soft warm silk. Not wanting to wake him from his dreams I begin to stroke him gently. I know I should feel guilty for molesting him while he sleeps but I have been awakened by his hands running over my flesh so many times that I think it is only fair of me to return the favor.

His body is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen he has a face like it was chiseled from marble but warn with age. He carries himself like a warrior from some ancient time long past and has the build to prove it.

He has what I would call an athlete's body not bodybuilder huge, but large enough to make me feel small when I am beside him. With broad shoulders and strong arms created not in a gym but through years of hard work. His fingers are long and tapered and his touch is enough to make me scream with pleasure at his first caress.

Bending forward I gently run my tongue over the tip of his cock and he moans softly as if I have just invaded his dream. I spread his legs so that I can fit between them and settle in for a long slow and deliberate torture.

I quickly lower my mouth over his shaft as far as I can without choking and suck hard while caressing the underside with my tongue. As I raise my mouth I see that he is now awake and I smile slightly with his tip resting in my mouth.

Our eyes lock and he reaches out for me. I know what he wants and I won't give it to him this time, it is my turn to play. With my mouth still just covering his tip and my eyes focused in his I reach for both of his hands, and when he places them in mine I force them firmly to the bed conveying with my eyes what I want.

He gathers the blankets beneath him into tight fists as he nods his agreement, and I break my eye contact with him so I can focus completely on my task. With a popping sound I remove my mouth from his tip and begin the slow torturous process that I know will give him the most pleasure.

Holding his cock in my hand I move it so that I can run my tongue over the large sack hanging beneath. I pepper the sensitive skin with small kisses and slight nips and smile to myself as I hear a moan and his breathing increase.

Moving away from his sack I kiss my way up the underside of his cock stopping to suck every now and then being rewarded with soft moans for my effort. Never wanting him to know what is coming next I place my hands on his legs motioning for him to bend them. He does giving me more room to explore and I take full advantage.

I cup his balls running my fingers over them causing him to arch his back, which is exactly what I want. Quickly I run my tongue from the crack of his ass over his sack and up the underside of his cock as if he were my own personal ice cream cone. He moans his pleasure and I return my attention to his sack sucking one perfect orb into my mouth I swirl my tongue around loving the way his skin tastes.

I move to the other one repeating the same motion dragging another groan from his lips. He is now sweating his body's response to my attention obvious in every heaving breath he takes and I love it.

He lowers his legs to the bed and I place my hands on his thighs holding him in place, as I move up his cock with small flicks of my tongue covering his entire length in butterfly kisses before taking all of him into my mouth fitting him into my throat until my nose rests in his soft curls.

I let my throat massage him for a moment trying not to gag before raising my head; I look at him for the first time and smile to myself again. He is in total rapture with his head thrown back and his chest heaving.

Soft moans are escaping his lips as I begin pumping his cock in and out of my mouth running my tongue over his slit on every up stroke, as my hand caresses his sack. I feel him tighten in my hand and know by the sounds he is making that he is close. Before he can cum I let him slip from my mouth and remove my hand from his sack.

He moans his disappointment and I look into his eyes smiling a devilish smile because this is exactly what I had planned. I want to give him so much pleasure he cannot stand it, and I will be damned if I let it be over too soon.

Moving myself away from his straining cock I move my hands up his chest caressing his skin with my fingers stifling my own moan as I feel his heated flesh beneath my palms. Without warning I lightly rake my nails down his entire body, over his nipples down his chest, and over his swollen cock causing him to gasp and thrust his hips.

He is begging me now asking for the release that his body is desperate to give, but I still deny him, instead focusing my attention on his feet. I begin to massage each foot watching as the tension that had built up in his body is slowly released and his breathing calms.

Once I am sure that his release has been held at bay I slowly move up his legs massaging his calves and thighs. His cock is resting against his stomach and I kiss my way up the underside before focusing on the little spot just below his head with little flicks of my tongue.

He begins moaning again and I take him fully into my mouth again sucking hard as he cries out in pleasure. I begin to hum this time as my head bobs up and down on him and my hand once again reaches for his balls tickling him with my fingers.

My eyes are locked with his now and he watches in rapture as his entire cock disappears down my throat over and over again. I feel his release coming again his balls tightening against his shaft and I remove him from my throat concentrating on his tip.

Running my tongue over his slit, around his head, and on the underside of his cock knowing that my every action is making his release build higher and higher. Finally he comes hard his hips thrust high and his voice straining his release as I swallow every drop that shoots into my throat.

Even after he has cum and there is nothing left to give my mouth works over his shaft not wanting to release him yet. I feel his hand caressing my hair and I look into his eyes he tugs slightly and I finally let him slip from my mouth as I kiss my way up his chest, before locking my lips on his.

He moans as he tastes himself on my lips he wraps his arms tightly around my back holding me to him as he plunders my mouth with his tongue. Finally he looks into my eyes and smiles, as we settle next to each other on the bed.

I know that tonight he is totally spent but have no doubt that I will be on the receiving end of some payback very soon.

hhb27
hhb27
6 Followers