Sweet Torture Ch. 02

Story Info
I get the fuck of my life from a complete stranger.
1.3k words
3.98
77k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only laughs, "We're not even close yet babe."

My arousal is more than apparent as is my fear. An odd combination the two are, but they are working wonders for me at the moment. My unseen lover moves his lips finally from my neck and moves back off the bed, heading from the room. He disappears into the hall only to return moments later with a medium sized beaten up trunk with a small lock. I can only pray that there are not any more weapons in the trunk like the knife he has on him already. The darkened figure pulls the key from his pocket and unlocks the trunk now sitting on my desk. He looks over at me, flashing a brilliant smile before lifting several small toys from the trunk. Beads, vibrators, dildos, anything and every thing a person would need to pleasure someone... to death.

"I know how you love to play Kay. Always so gentle with yourself, but always wanting more, never truly satisfied..." The stranger climbed onto the edge of the bed again, vibrators in hand. "I've watched you. I know what you really want."

My eyes widen in fear as he describes his daily viewing of me all the while his rough hands moving over every inch of my skin, the toys set aside for now. Every nerve and pressure point is awakened on my body, new awareness brought to my senses. He leans over my body, his lips only an inch from mine, "I can satisfy you..."

His mouth presses harshly against mine, that wonderful pain hits me all over again and I silently plead for him to make his words true. He pulls away after what seems like years and grabs up one of the toys he brought over with him. A sliver 8 inch vibrator with a rather blunt tip. My body shivers with delicious anticipation but I keep my face blank as can be afraid if he sees my pleasure he will stop.

He turns the small nob on the bottom once, setting the vibrator to its lowest setting and gives it a good licking. His tongue is as fun to watch as it is to feel. I never knew seeing a guy do something like that would turn me on so much. He runs the vibe up my thigh to my soaking snatch and slides it over my lips, covering it with my juices and I start wriggling with pleasure all over again. The vibe now sufficiently covered in my cum is shoved rather harshly into my ass making me scream out in pain. More pain than I'm used to. Never having ever played with my ass before the blunt tip had a tough time pushing its way in, but got in none the less. He let the vibe alone, allowing my ass to adjust to the intruder, the vibrations slowly allowing it to relaxing and recover. As my ass adjusted he took another vibe similar to the first only thicker and licked it just the same. With no way to try to close my legs off to him or push him away, I had no choice but to lay there and let him do what he will.

The pain was still too overbearing to allow pleasure in yet. But still he moved the second vibe up my thigh again and pressed it against my swollen pink lips. He teased my clit with the soft vibrations and pressed it firmly against my entrance, letting it slowly slide in and fill every inch of my cunt. The fullness of it was more than I had ever had, with my ass full and my cunt full I had never had more pleasure. Who knew double penetration could be so good?

I moaned as the pain in my ass started to subside to pleasure and he turned up the dial on both of the vibrators. The insane pleasure he was already inducing tripled as he started slowly forcing the vibrators in and out of both of my holes simultaneously. My body was shaking and bucking and writhing with ecstasy. I moaned and screamed as climax after climax racked my body in only a matter of minutes. I stopped counting after 8.

Only after I passed out did he stop.

I woke what I assume to be hours later to be clothed, under my covers, and untied. I sat straight up in bed and knew it had been no dream. My pussy still ached with pleasure and my ass still ached period. I had bruises on my wrist and ankles from where I had pulled so furiously at my restraints and my sheets were soaked in my own cum and sweat. I tried to get out of bed but my legs were almost to weak to carry my own weight.

"Goose!" My roommate came to my room rather quickly.

"Yea babe?" The dark headed, 6 foot 1, tan, awkwardly cute kid looked back at me mostly uninterested.

"I uh... can you help me?" This was going to be weird...

"What do you want?" He crossed his arms and leaned against my door frame.

"Ummm... I can't exactly get out of bed... I was... well I mean..." Do I tell him the truth? Shit this is ridiculous, he'll think I'm crazy. Like I seriously had the fuck of my life from a complete stranger who pleasured me into a coma then disappeared. "Just help me get into the shower please. I need one desperately."

"Fine." Goose rolled his eyes and lifted me easily out of my bed. "Jesus Kay! What did you do? You're... soaked." Gooses voice had a sudden husky tone to it as his hands gripped my soaked thighs.

"I didn't do anything." I could smell my own musk and I'm sure he could too as he carried me to the bathroom. Goose and I had always been comfortable around each other, never had any real sexual tension or anything like that. Most people thought we were fucking, but our friendship was truly platonic. We had seen each other naked multiple times and heard each other fucking multiple times, but never had those kind of urges for each other. "Just... leave it alone."

Suddenly a noise came form the front of out apartment as if some one had dropped something. "Is some one here?"

I looked up at Goose as he sat me gingerly on the side of the tub. I pulled my t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor. For the first time I saw lust in Goose's eyes, and the lust was directed towards me.

"Oh yea..."He averted his eyes from my naked form and stuttered, "Jor-jordan drove me home. I had a few too many drinks and he was just heading home when I was so he offered to drive me. He's just hanging out with me."

"Jordan!" ugh! How dare he come here! He would get a piece of my mind once I was out of the shower!

"I'm just gonna leave Kay." Goose left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Somehow I got myself into the shower and got the water on letting my muscles relax and trying to get my body to return to normal. After a good half hour shower I was able to walk well enough again. I wrapped a towel around myself and went straight to the living room.

"You!" I starred down Jordan, who sat in /my/ chair drinking /my/ hard lemonade like he lived here.

Jordan smiled that brilliant smile that always drew me into his deep blue eyes and laughed, "You didn't need to get all dressed up for me. You could have simply saved a clean towel and walked in here in all your glory." He winked and I blushed. How could this.... little boy have such an effect on me. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Just leave Jordan." I turned to go back to my room. I /really/ needed to change my sheets.

He simply laughs "I'm not even close to leaving yet babe."