Sweet Whore Ch. 04-06

Story Info
The training and use of a sweet whore.
4.1k words
4.23
86k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers

Part Four

The Initiation

...cherie knew exactly what was meant by a "proper greeting." It had been drummed into all of them many times, over and over. It was a time that would allow others to see how a slave reacted to the inspection of her body.

Cherie walked quickly and very lightly towards the sound of the male voice, a sound like deep roasted chicory and cream blended together, a sound that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end, a sound...a voice that made her already aroused body grow even more aroused.

Cherie walked closer, the sound of the silk wrapped around her hips rustling, and mingling with the hushed whispers of the Ones in the room. Cherie could not make out what the voices were saying, just that there were many and she could feel that they were talking about her. Cherie stood for a brief moment, her head held high and proud, her eyes down to the floor in front of her, then shook her head and the long silky tresses cascaded down her back like a silken waterfall. The firelight flickered and cast intricate designs upon her silky smooth skin, and the barest hint of a smile was upon her lips for all to see before she lowered her lithe body down in front of the man who had called her to Him. Cherie sat back on her heels, bowed her head, then slowly turned with her back to Him, and leaned forward, pushing her arms ahead of her and drawing her knees up and keeping both wide apart, allowing Him to see her cunt and ass, to inspect her, and for all others who wished, to also inspect her.

The words, "Good sweet whore, now brace yourself and keep silent" oozed out of His mouth. Suddenly cherie felt her cunt spread apart as He shoved His fingers deep inside her, and then pushed more in, spreading her cunt, testing it to see how much she could take, and also be tight. Cherie's cunt reacted like it always did whenever something was in her, by her cunt muscles squeezing tight and holding His fingers in.

Cherie slowed her breathing down, even thought her heart felt like it was pounding so hard and so loudly. There were more murmurs and whispers, then He removed His fingers from her cunt, and cherie waited for them to penetrate her ass. But this was not to be, not at this time. Something cold and hard was pushed into her cunt, it was thick and she could feel it spreading it open wider and wider. Cherie bit down on her lip as the assault on her cunt continued, spreading it wider and wider, stretching it beyond other female's capacity which would have torn it, but cherie and the other slaves had been trained over a long period of time to take whatever was pushed into their cunts and asses, and to thank whomever was doing it. Cherie knew her cunt could take a lot, for she had been tested many times, and still her cunt muscles gripped every cock tight, as if she was a virgin being used for the first time. This was only one of the things that made Men want these whores. The Man who had the huge dildo shoved into her cunt began to fuck her with it, pushing it in and pulling it partly out only to ram it in deeper and harder. It made it so hard for cherie not to moan or scream in pleasure, for she loved this and wanted and needed it.

The Man left the wide toy in her cunt and then slid another one into her ass, penetrating both fuckholes and stretching them wider and wider. "Good little whore, very good. You love this don't you, you love to be stretched and filled, no matter what is in you, is this not correct?"

"oh god Sir, yes, yes yes, this whore craves to be filled constantly!" panted cherie, trying so hard not to push back onto the objects invading her fuckholes. Soft footsteps could be heard and cherie turned her head towards them and saw a tall figure in a long black cloak, landing at His boots, His face totally hidden by the cowl. He motioned to someone in the room and a wide chair was brought to Him. He smiled at the whore on her hands and knees at His feet and spoke, "Excellent, excellent little whore. Now you're going to get a treat. You'd love that, wouldn't you sweet whore?"

Cherie had no idea what was about to happen but her slut body throbbed so much, it craved to be used, and she spoke, "yes, yes Sir if that pleases You"

"Again, excellent little whore, so far you're training appears to have been very good. Now...I want you to sit up and kneel facing me, keeping those dildoes in both fuckholes, but do not ride them. Is this clear?"

"Yes Sir, very clear, thank You Sir"

Cherie moved as He instructed her and knelt before Him, her cunt and ass filled and forced herself to press down but not ride the toys in her whore's cunt and ass. He smiled down at her and parted His robe showing cherie an enormous cock, very thick and long, at least ten inches long and as thick as her arm. He took her hair in His hand and pulled her close..."now suck My cock My sweet cocksucker, and suck it deep, take it deep into that slutty mouth and throat"

Cherie nodded and opened her mouth wide, forcing her lips to part wide enough to take His throbbing cock into her mouth, thinking all the time of how wonderful it would feel to be fucked by this cock.

Cherie began to suck and suck, swallowing, circling the fuckmeat with her tongue, swirling her tongue around it, feeling the bulging veins as her lips ran over the length of it.

Suddenly the voice of the Man who called her over spoke, "Now this whore is ready for use, enjoy her Gentlemen, as I have." Cherie felt the two dildoes in her fuckholes pulled out, then hot hands lifting her ass up, and a hard cock shoved into her cunt. The man was grunting and groaning, His cock huge and long...penetrating to her very depths.

The Man whose cock she was sucking lightly slapped her face, "You are being fucked for Our pleasure whore, NOT yours, so concentrate on what you do and how you do it, for You will be filled in every hole for the entire night, filled with fingers, cocks and whatever We desire to put into your holes. You are here for our use slut and used you shall be."

Cherie moaned and sucked harder, deep throating His rock hard cock, feeling Him close to cumming in her mouth, feeding her His gift. The Man fucking her cunt convulsed and spewed cum into her cunt, pulled out and let it spurt on her ass and back. He then slapped her ass hard, leaving a red handprint, moaning loudly, "Mmmmmm nothing like a sweet young whore to fuck!"

Cherie sucked and swallowed His cock wanting to have Him cum, to feed her slutty mouth, to fill it with His seed. Fingers were thrust into her cunt spreading it as another hard cock rammed into her ass, then slapping her ass hard over and over as this Man fucked her ass, ramming in hard and deep like an animal in rut. Cherie moaned over and over as she sucked on the Man in front of her. He grabbed her head and pressed it hard to His body forcing His cock down her throat, then face fucking her, bucking hard as His cock spurt hot cream down her throat. An almost primal scream came from His throat as He continued to fuck her throat, and at the same time the Man fucking her ass grabbed her hips and rammed hard...screaming out, "yes whore, fuck yes!!!" as His cum spilled into her ass. The Man pulled out of her ass and almost immediately another Man mounted her for His use, then another and another. Some came over and grabbed her head and shoved her face into His crotch signifying she was to suck Him off. Cherie lost count of how many fucked her cunt and ass. She was covered in cum, it dripped out of her cunt and ass, down her back and thighs, more covered her face and in her hair and still she was fucked, over and over, pounded into constantly.

The Man who had first called her over spoke softly, "you have been a good whore tonight my pretty slut. My friends and I have enjoyed you and all were impressed by how much you could take, and it was plain that your fuckholes enjoyed it, that you are a true whore, loving to be fucked, living for that pleasure. You were trained well my sweet whore and I shall be very pleased to acquire you as My personal whore. Do you know what that means sweet slut?"

The Man whose cock just finished shooting hot cum into her mouth pulled out...allowing cherie to answer Him, "yes Sir, You will be my Master, and I am Your slave, Your sex slave, Your fucktoy, and my body is always for Your pleasure and use, no matter what You choose to do to it or put in it. This whore thanks You for the honour of being Your whore Sir."

"Come here before Me slut, and let Us see what this whore's body looks like now after being fucked for several hours." Cherie smiled and stood up before Him, parting her legs and putting her hands behind her neck, her body on display for them All. The Men in the room who had fucked her came up to her, all looking at her body, at the cum dripping down from her cunt and ass, more cum covering her face and tits, cum in her hair, seed from them all everyplace on and in this whore.

One by one the Men went to the first Man and spoke, "Thank You Malcolm for allowing me to partake of Your newest whore, I enjoyed the slut immensely!"

Cherie stood there as each Man looked at her naked and used body then thanking the Man she now knew whose name was Malcolm. Cherie quietly counted to herself as each Man looked at her nude body and thanked Malcolm for the use of it. She counted twenty-four men, and Malcolm added was twenty-five. Cherie thought, "No wonder I am so filled and stretched, twenty-five Men fucked me tonight!"

"Now you are to be taken and cleaned up sweet whore, for I have many things that I wish to do to you...many and I've been waiting a long time for a whore like you so that I will be able to use her as I crave to. You are well worth the price I paid for you whore and you shall keep on pleasing Me and whomever I decide to taste your skills."

"Yes Sir, thank You Sir for allowing this slut to be Your pleasure whore" spoke cherie as Mrs. Orton returned to lead her out of the room...

By angel

Continued in part five

Part Five:

The Master

...Malcolm Whitaker leaned back into His leather chair and watched His latest "acquisition" be led out of the room. He watched every part of the little slut's body as she moved almost soundlessly. Her ripe breasts bounced and the rosy tips were still erect, albeit covered in cum, so luscious and just aching to be sucked and pinched. His whore's ass swayed as she walked, the silk around her hips soaked in cum also in various places no longer swished as she moved. Malcolm could see the chain around her hips glitter in the firelight and reflect off many cum covered places on her body. Malcolm licked His lips in silence, a hint of a smile played on His lips. "Yes indeed, this sweet whore will be well worth her price."

The very exclusive and pricey "Soumis Ecole" in Switzerland had many Males, and Females looking over the slaves trained there, as they were advertised to be the best possible. No other place in the world trained new sluts like this school did. Its very name, "Submissive School" was very correct in every aspect. The girls were brought there when they reached age five, and very well educated in the Arts, Sciences, Music, Literature, Dance, and Etiquette for the first several years. At age eighteen, they were tested in various ways and the crème de la crème were selected, and they began their slut training. The girls who showed the aptitude towards giving pleasure were inducted into what would become their life from that point on.

Many Dominants came to the school at this phase and chose sluts, sluts to be trained for their personal use. Many had quite unique interests and wanted to make sure each of the girls chosen would be adept at all things They required. The training process was one of great pleasure and of pain for most the sluts. Their cunts and asses had to be stretched in order to accommodate what their Master/Mistress would want to fill it with, yet still be able to retain muscle control. Kegal exercises were mandatory; to be done at all times in order to accomplish this. Sluts practiced sucking cocks on dildoes at first, learning how to take the dildoes deep into their throats. They watched films of whores being used in every way possible by one and more than one person, and each new whore new she had to train her body to be able to accommodate cocks in all fuckholes at any and every time their Owner choose.

The newly trained whores were very adept at their craft after one year of hard training. Males from nearby were brought in masked, and the sluts had their eyes masked, so none could be recognized. Every slut was fucked many times by the males, and then each man was sucked over and over. There never was a shortage of volunteers for the whores to practice on. The ones who had been given specific training orders were brought into other more private rooms to continue their training. The sluts practiced on each other also, as many of the Owners wished to have their whores fuck other whores, and to be fucked by others, and of course many Owners were also female.

By the end of the year each whore was tested by hooded males and females; she was taken to a room and used in every way possible, and if that whore had special training, that was also done. The slut was kept in a room and no breaks were given to her as stream after stream of males and females came and went. The new slut was given a drink before it all began, which, according the Teachers, would make each whore's night seem like an erotic dream. It made them relax more and more pliant in every area depending on what they were to be used as.

After her final "test" the whore who had been pre-selected was sent to her Owner, sometimes more than one slut was sent to the same Owner. Those not pre-selected were then put on display, each with photos of them being used and a profile of "specialties." They were basically auctioned off to the highest bidder. The new sluts were very eager for this to happen and all imagined what their Owner would be like.

Malcolm Whitaker was One that had pre-selected the whores He wanted. He gave the Trainers very specific orders on how He wanted each whore trained beyond the basic. He was sent progress reports, and from time to time, depending on the little slut's progress, He would add more things to her training.

None of the whores knew if any others would be bought at the same time as them for one Owner. This was deliberately left out of their knowledge until much later, and only IF the Owner chose to inform His whores that she had sisters there also.

Cherie had no idea if she was the only whore there or if there were others, from before or new like her. She tried to talk to Mrs. Orton about it, but the elder woman would not answer her, instead told her to hush and be patient, that she would soon know all she needed to know. For now, she had to concentrate on pleasing the Master and whomever else He desired to give His slut to for use in whatever way they wished.

Cherie sank deep into the soothing scented water in the huge bathtub, feeling her cunt and ass still ache but not as much as before. Mrs. Orton scrubbed the well used slut from head to foot, washing all signs of use off her body, and making sure the whore's ass and cunt were clean and no cum left on or in her anywhere.

"Quickly now little slut, you need to be dried and prepared for the Master's use again" spoke Mrs. Orton as she rubbed fluffy towels over cherie's body.

"I wonder what is to happen now?" thought the slut, feeling very clean and ready to be used again, excitement was already deep inside her throbbing cunt...

By angel, continued in part 6

Part six:

Owned

...cherie allowed herself to relax and just looked around the room she was now placed in. It had very tall windows on three walls, with filmy curtains fluttering lightly as cool breezes wafted in carrying the scent of lavender and many of the different rose varieties in the overwhelmingly beautiful garden just outside the room. cherie looked at some of the large portraits on the wall, each in a very heavy gilt frame. She looked at them and wondered who they were, probably relatives of The Master.

cherie had no idea what to do so just sat down and waited to be told what to do when Mrs. Orton returned carrying a tray, "here you go dearie, you need good nourishment to keep your strength up." cherie moved towards the small table that Mrs. Orton placed the tray upon and looked at the food on it, a feast awaited her. A scrumptious spinach salad, slices of apples, peaches and pears, a variety of cheeses, and the best of all, a sparkling crystal bowl of fresh strawberries topped with pure cream. A tall glass of milk was in a matching glass, and all had the "W" on them, as the note she had seen earlier.

cherie wondered what the "W" stood for; as she had heard The Master addressed as Malcolm, and guessed perhaps His last name. cherie ate a bit quickly as she had no idea when she would be called upon, and also because the food before her was so delicious. She had just popped the last strawberry in her mouth and was sucking on the chilled juice when Mrs. Orton returned, "Come with me little slut, it is time."

"Time? Time for what Mrs. Orton?" spoke cherie, a bit puzzled. "Just come along, you will find out."

cherie stood up and patted down the pale pink silk around her hips, another gold chain holding in place; and thinking absently if this style of "clothing" was what she was always to wear.

Cherie stepped gingerly and tried to look around her as she followed Mrs. Orton, who was walking very fast and not giving cherie time to drink in the beautiful surroundings. Presently they came to a large building, which cherie recognized as most likely a barn or stable. Mrs. Orton opened the door and stepped in; cherie followed and gasped, "The Master!"

"Yes little whore, I am The Master and it is time for you to be claimed as Mine." The words He spoke flowed out like molasses, dark, smoky and sweet.

"How is this to happen Sir?" whispered cherie, growing more nervous every second.

The Master smiled and spoke softly, touching her cheek, "You will see very soon pretty whore, and mind that you act properly."

cherie nodded, agreeing silently to do so. A young man approached them with his hand outstretched and took cherie's in his and led her towards the wall. Cherie gulped as she saw what was there, "Stand back against the wall and face out little slut" spoke the younger man. cherie moved back and turned to face them all. Almost immediately her arms were spread out and each wrist was circled with a leather strap attached to the wall. The younger man clicked the locks on both, then kneeled down and spread her legs apart, fastening her ankles the same way.

"My whore, you will now wear My mark, and it will evermore show that you are My property" spoke the Master as He watched her being buckled to the wall.

"Now Nicholas, it is time" He spoke as He turned towards the young man before Him. "Yes Sir" spoke the man softly and turned to walk away. Within seconds he returned with a long iron rod, and cherie could see one end was glowing red and almost white at the tip. "Oh Sir!! i am to be branded?" she said very nervously.

"Hush now little slut" spoke Mrs. Orton as she lifted away the soft rose pink silk from cherie's right side enabling access to her hip. Nicholas looked up at The Master and received a nod of affirmation, then pressed the heated metal rod to cherie's upper thigh and held it there for thirty seconds.

cherie screamed out, totally in shock of how much pain she was in, and struggled but in vain, she was tied tightly ankle and wrist and not able to move. Nicholas removed the branding iron and stepped back, The Master and Mrs. Orton examined it, "Well done Nicholas, now the rest if you please" spoke The Master.

jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers
12