Sweet Whore Ch. 07-09

Story Info
The training and use of a sweet whore.
4k words
4.45
71.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers

Part Seven:

Rules & Rewards

Malcolm returned to what He called His "Den" and sat down, thinking of all that had occurred since having His new whore brought to Him. He thought she had performed quite well for both Him and His guests; as they all were very pleased and satisfied with the use of her. He had given Mrs. Orton explicit instructions of how to dress the slut and how much information she was allowed. This was another lesson in patience for her, and also a test of her obedience.

The Master relaxed and sipped an espresso freshly made and waiting for Him as He returned to His Den, enjoying both it and the memories of His newest whore. "Her cunt and ass are adequately stretched as required and both still retain tightness after continuous use" He perused. "We shall have to see just how much the little whore can take...literally. Malcolm sipped and a hint of a smile played with one corner of His mouth as He relaxed and reflected.

Malcolm placed His drink down and went to His dressing room, showered and prepared for this afternoon's entertainment and its pleasures. Mrs. Orton had been instructed to bring the slut wearing only her nipple jewelry to the same room as she had previously been in, then to wait.

cherie shivered and looked around, a bit frustrated of not having any of her questions answered and it seemed each hour brought forth a multitude of more. She could not keep her eyes off the brand, and feeling proud to finally be owned, something each whore worked hard for. The jewelry on her sore nipples sparkled in the different lights, and brought a smile to her face. It was very beautiful and she felt most honored to be given them, and she had to admit to herself that it enhanced her already luscious breasts. She knew that some Masters' had their whore's clits pierced also and wondered if this was to happen with her. Having it done kept the whore from being cunt fucked for a period of time, but their mouth and ass was free for use.

Tight spasms in her cunt grew stronger as she waited to be called upon, then a noise. She turned and Mrs. Orton motioned her to come to her and follow. Cherie moved quickly and followed the woman eagerly. Mrs. Orton had removed the scraps of pink silk and the gold chain from her hips earlier, so now she was naked but for her nipple jewelry. Mrs. Orton opened a set of massive wooden doors and entered the room, cherie following close behind.

Cherie was a bit stunned at what she saw, many Males and Females were in the room, but like last night all wearing long cloaks so it was hard to really see their faces. They parted to allow cherie to pass by and kneel before the Master, who was seated near the fireplace, both dark ice blue eyes focused on His whore. "Little whore, tonight you will be used for all here, and you will satisfy them in everyway they desire. Nothing that is requested of you is to be refused. First, you will greet your Master accordingly and then My guests will have you."

"Yes Master" whispered cherie, and moved closer to her Master, parted His robe and fondled His already hard cock, gently parting His knees and moving closer, then kissing His cock, "Thank You Master for allowing Your whore to worship You. Thank You Master for allowing Your slut to pleasure You and Your friends" spoke cherie, so very eager to have His enormous cock in her body.

"My cock and the pleasuring of My friends is your reward for what you endured today. You already know my rules; you must obey every thing at all times set by Me or Mrs. Orton. Now continue, as my cock is in need of your mouth my sweet whore."

Cherie nodded and opened her mouth wide...her tongue slipping from between her lips and licking His cock before taking in deep. A deep moan slipped from the Master's throat as His whore sucked His cock hard and fast. He looked to His guests and nodded, and they approached the whore at His feet. The light in the room brightened and they removed their cloaks. Most were totally naked, some with only jewelry on. cherie felt a pair of hands lift her ass and then a hot mouth begin to lick and to suck on her clit and cunt hole. This brought forth a surge of wetness from her cunt and made her suck harder and faster on her Master's massive cock. God! How she wanted it in her cunt and ass, fucking her wildly, or if the Master allowed, her riding it wildly.

She knew the Master was close to cumming, His cock was throbbing wildly as He pulled her face closer to His crotch, then suddenly He pushed her back and took His cock in His hand and spurt hot seed into her face, letting it drip down, "mmmm such a good cocksucker whore I have" He whispered as He looked down at her.

"Now little whore, turn over and offer your fuckholes to Me" He stated. "Yes Master" spoke cherie, so happy to finally receive His cock fully in her other fuckholes. cherie turned and got on all fours and lifted her ass up high and spread her legs, she did not know what hole would be filled first but did not care as long as they were filled and used. Almost immediately another cock was thrust in her face, and both cocks slammed into her simultaneously; her Master's cock into her cunt and His guest's cock into her slutty mouth. Cherie rocked back hard wanting His huge cock to fill her so much, to be totally filled and spread; the cock in her mouth was shoved down her throat as hands pulled her closer to His crotch. Cherie felt hands on her body and then lips...and more cocks, soon spurts of cum were spraying all over her as she was fucked in her cunt and ass, making her such a well used cum slut. The cock in her mouth shot its seed deep into her throat, feeding her hunger, as The Master's cock filled her greedy cunt with its seed. cherie was so happy, so fulfilled, and filled, and yet wanting more, much more and not ever wanting it to ever stop.

Cherie looked up at one of the women in front of her in time to see a cock pulling out of her cunt, and the woman going to cherie and ordering her, "ok whore clean My cunt, get every drop of cum!" cherie nodded and watched as the woman parted her legs wider and pulled cherie's face to her...cherie wasted no time to lick and taste, tasting the sweet cunt juices of the woman mixed with the hot cum. As cherie licked and sucked, cleaning the Lady's cunt, her ass will spread wide open, a huge dildo had been pushed into her ass...as wide as a Man's arm, spreading her, and then fucking her ass before being pulled out and replaced by someone's fist. It was removed and the same done to her cunt, it was spread as wide as possible, then fisted. cherie writhed in pleasure and licked and sucked the cunt before her, then when the Lady was satisfied it was cleaned, another guest came to her and ordered her to clean His cock. cherie licked and sucked, cleaning cocks and cunts while her cunt and ass was fucked and fisted, over and over.

Cherie watched her as her Master fucked a Lady's cunt...and filled it, then pulled her over to clean both His cock and Her cunt. "Such a good whore, isn't she?" He murmured as she sucked His cock.

cherie was picked up by one of the Guests, as He sat in a wide chair, placing cherie onto His cock, "Come slut, ride it hard and fast" He demanded of her. cherie was covered in cum and cunt juices, her body used hard by them all, and she loved it, for she knew this was what she was born for, to be a whore for them all. Her own cunt spasmed as she rode His stiff fuckmeat, watching His face as He was ready to cum in her cunt, then suddenly pulling her off His cock and turning her around and plummeting her body darn hard onto His cock again, only this time filling her ass. "Now ride my cock hard whore, hard and fast and feel how big it will get inside your hole" cherie placed her hands behind her and used them to move her up and down as His cock stretched her ass, fucking her hard, filling and using her in pleasure. Several of the Male guests moved closer and stroked their cocks while they watched the little whore ride the hard throbbing cock, the owner of it almost convulsing with pleasure. As He shot hot seed into her ass, one by one they shot their cum onto the whore, once again covering her....and cherie loved it, craved it and wanted more.

Malcolm watched His whore as she rode the cock and His guests using her....then knew she was ready...

By angel continued in part 8

Part Eight:

Revelations and Reflections

...Malcolm eased His six foot and five inch frame into His leather chair once more, and then poured Himself another drink, sipping as His eyes never left His slut for a moment. She was beautiful, even covered head to foot in cum from almost everyone in the room, including Himself. Her mouth, cunt and ass were filled and dripping cum, in ran in streams down her thighs and still more was spurted into and on her so fuckable body!

He had chosen well this time, this whore was excellent, even better than He had expected. Malcolm could tell that she craved all of this as much as He did, she was one cock craving whore that is for sure. He smiled, very pleased with Himself for selecting this one. The others had taken cocks and other things well, but did not seem to crave it as this one did, as if she needed to be fucked as much as she needed air to breathe.

Malcolm signaled to one of His guests to bring His whore to His feet. cherie could barely think when someone grabbed her arm and almost dragged her over to The Master. Cherie knew she was covered in cum, could feel it inside her aching cunt and ass as well as in her hair and dripping down her thighs. "i really am a cumslut" she thought as she struggled to kneel at His feet. cherie licked her lips, tasting cum lingering on them from countless blow jobs and cuntsucking, then swallowed and raised her head making sure her eyes were lowered as she knelt before Him.

"You performed excellently tonight sweet whore, you truly are a natural whore, and have pleased Me very well" spoke Malcolm as He gazed upon the cumsoaked whore before Him.

cherie forced herself to mouth the words, "You are most welcome Master" as she retained her composure, and wondering what was to come now.

Malcolm pushed a button from the console at His side, then the huge double doors opened and two male slaves entered the room. Both were nude except for nipple piercing and from what was quite evident, cock piercing. They both came to Malcolm and each kneeled at His feet, on either side of cherie. She glanced at both of them and could see the same "MW" design on their nipples as was on hers. "They must also belong to The Master" she thought.

cherie kept her eyes down but could not stop herself from glancing back and forth to each slave's cock. They were enormous. Probably the largest cocks she had ever seen, and immediately her cunt throbbed. cherie wanted those two huge cocks buried in her fuckholes. she shivered imagining sucking on one while being fucked with the other one, and then silently prayed The Master would allow this.

"Clean My whore" spoke Malcolm, surprising cherie with His words. "Yes Master" both male slaves spoke together, and turned to cherie, their tongues out and began to lick her, lapping at all the cum on the slut. One moved to her cunt and pushed her back and sucked and licked, then fed on her ass, slurping up every bit of cum in both fuckholes, before lapping at her thighs. The other slave licked and sucked all over her body, then she was turned over onto her stomach, and her legs spread. Both slaves licked up her legs towards her open cunt. One pushed his fingers deep into her ass while the other filled her cunt. cherie moaned and pushed back onto the probing fingers.

"She is cleaned Master" spoke the two of them to The Master. "Now cherie, turn over and watch, and no touching of yourself" flowed words from Him as He looked at His other two slaves. Malcolm smiled as one lay upon the floor, his head away from the other slave as he turned and went down on all fours. Malcolm moved behind the slave and slammed His rock hard cock deep into His slave's ass. The slave on the floor spread His legs and the one being fucked began to suck his cock. cherie watched fascinated and wanting to be the one being fucked. All three cocks were so huge and thick, and so filled with juicy cum. She needed it! Craved it! She watched her Master ride the slave's ass, using it as a cunt, ramming in deep and hard, slamming His own rock hard cock in and almost withdrawing it before slamming it home again and again. Within moments the slave on the floor whose cock was being sucked, writhed and arched his back, spurting hot cum in the fucked slave's mouth. The Master pounded harder and faster, gripping the slave's ass hard and digging His nails into the tender flesh, wanting to shove His cock deeper than it ever had been before. The fucked slave pushed back onto The Master's cock, impaling himself in such pleasure. The Master groaned loudly, and grabbed the slave's ass hard and spurted His cum into the gaping ass....then pulled out and shot more cum onto the slave's back. Malcolm moved back..."cum here whore, and clean the slave's ass, suck all My cum out, every drop of it!"

Cherie moved quickly and leaned forward, her tongue lapping at her Master's seed covering the slave's ass before slipping her tongue in and sucking out the rest. While cherie was sucking and cleaning, The Master motioned for the other slave to go to His whore, handing Him a very large dildo. He rammed it deep into cherie's cunt. The whore moaned and lapped greedily at the slave's ass, feasting on her Master's cum buried in his ass, her cunt on fire but wanting to be fucked more and more. She convulsed and spread her legs wider so he could shove it deeper into her hole.

"Yes whore take that fake cock, think of it as your Master's cock, and soon you will have the pleasure of this hard cock, in your cunt and ass as well as your mouth. Keep sucking My cum from his ass, he is to be totally cleaned my whore."

cherie moaned and licked and sucked his ass, her tongue darting in and out, then pressing her lips to his ass and sucking hard, swallowing the treat her Master was giving her from His slave's ass.

Malcolm watched, smiling down at the sluts on the floor, "yes...very good whores, all of them, and My guests, you may all have the use of My whores once again in a few moments."

cherie shivered, and could feel her cunt spasm, and knew she was close to cumming, and did not want the fucking to stop. God! she loved being a whore!!!

Hands began to touch her body, one man stood near her and thrust His cock into the mouth of the slave fucking her cunt with the huge dildo, while the other slave was pulled up and brought to another throbbing cock to suck.

"MMMmmmm" thought cherie....

By angel continued in part 9

Part Nine:

The Cage

...Malcolm watched His sweet whore being fucked in every fuckhole, and knew by her moans that she was near orgasm. Malcolm stood up, signaled all to leave her. cherie stifled a scream, she was so close to cumming and now every cock in her body was taken away. "no, no" she moaned almost incoherently, she needed to cum now, it had been so long and she had been such a good whore. Surely The Master would allow His slut this?

Malcolm gently turned the cum soaked slut over onto her tummy and pulled back and up on her ass, lifting it high and spreading her legs. Cum oozed out of her ass and cunt and dripped down her thighs. Malcolm grabbed her ass, pulled it close to His throbbing cock, and then slapped it hard leaving hand prints. Cherie gasped in pain and then again in pleasure as Malcolm rammed His huge thick cock deep and hard into His whore's needy cunt. "Now beg your Master for His cock, sweet whore, thank Him for fucking you and using you, beg or I'll remove my cock and fill another's fuckhole" He demanded.

"Please Master please, i am begging You, i've never needed to be fucked as much as i do now, please Master, fuck Your whore's cunt and ass, please Master, Your fucktoy craves her Master's cock and His cum" panted out cherie as she rocked back and forth onto His huge hard cock.

Malcolm nodded, and felt His cock throb even more as His whore begged to be fucked by Him. "Such a sweet whore I have here, she does her whore mother proud. It was a good breeding." Malcolm squeezed the slut's ass as He pumped His cock harder and faster into the whore's cunt. He knew it was very big and probably ripping the whore's cunt in places, but He did not care, she was to have been trained to take everything shoved into all fuckholes, no matter what they were or how often.

cherie moaned and rocked, feeling like she was being torn apart inside, yet her wanton lust demanded that she still beg for more.

The Master dug both hands into the slut's ass and slammed home deep into her cunt one final time, then spurted His hot seed, spraying her cunt walls with His hot cum. "Now bitch, now....now you have your Master's cum in that sweet cunt. I hope you realized what a reward that is for you My sweet whore."

The whore moaned...almost falling flat to the floor when Malcolm freed His cock from her aching cunt. He motioned to someone and Mrs. Orton came, helped her to her feet and led her out of the room. "Now little slut, you are to be cleaned and fed and allowed rest until The Master desires His use from you again."

Cherie had never been fucked this much or for this long at one time. Her ass and cunt burned and were stretched wide, she could barely walk. Sticky and dried cum covered her and still dripped from her cunt and ass, running down her thighs. "Well little whore, you seem to have pleased The Master and His guests very well" stated Mrs. Orton after seeing the condition of the slut's body.

"What happened today was a taste of what your life will be like here slut. You will be used by The Master and His guests, and anyone else He allows. The stable boys, Nicholas, the other slaves, even strangers if The Master desires that."

"You resemble your mother quite well little whore. Did you know that The Master's father bought her for one of His whores?" asked Mrs. Orton.

Cherie moaned, "no Mrs. Orton, I had no idea, nor knew where she was, since I was taken at birth from her and put in the school. Is she still with The Master's father?"

"Yes slutling, she is, and used very much by Him and His guests at times too. He specifically bred her, hoping to produce good offspring to be trained as she was, and her mother before her. you come from a long line of whores that service the Whitaker family."

"If you please The Master very well, you may be allowed to visit her, but only if The Master thinks you deserve it" spoke Mrs. Orton.

cherie sank deep into the large tub filled with scented bubbles, loving that Mrs. Orton was cleaning the cum off her body, for she did not have the strength to move. After the bath, and washing her hair, she stepped out from the bath and Mrs. Orton examined the slut's fuckholes, making sure all cum had been cleaned out. "You have several hours now slut, to sleep and refresh yourself, and then a light meal, now off to bed with you" ordered Mrs. Orton.

cherie moaned and tried to turn over, not awake and not asleep, then became more alert, "oh, I am not dreaming, there really are hands on my arm!" She opened both beautiful blue eyes and saw that Mrs. Orton was there, waking her up. "Come along slut, it's time, now hurry!"

cherie swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, then moved quickly to follow Mrs. Orton. She was led outside, and once again to the large building where she had been branded, and wondered if more branding or piercing awaited her.

Mrs. Orton opened the door and stepped in with cherie following closely behind her. Nicholas and The Master were both there. cherie quickly glanced around her to see if she could see any evidence of more branding or piercing, but saw none and felt relieved.

jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers
12