Sweet Whore Ch. 10-11

Story Info
The training and use of a sweet whore.
2.7k words
4.38
60.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers

Part ten:

Veronica

...cherie had no idea how long she was to stay in the cage. She alternately looked from the door to the cock of the slave in the cage beside her. She was almost drooling looking at it. So big, thick and long, and would fit in her fuckholes perfectly.

The slave knew cherie could not keep her eyes off his cock so her gently stroked it, cupping his balls and pulling them, using both hands to make it stiffen and grow. "Want this little slut?" he asked her. cherie nodded her head very quickly, not able to speak nor take her eyes away from the sight. "It's so big!! And thick and I want it, I need it. Do you think The Master will allow us to fuck each other?"

"My name is david little slut, and at times yes, He allows this. My "brother" is named Stephan, but we are not real brothers, just slave brothers. The Master loves to watch stephan and I fuck and suck each other, and then The Master will fuck us both. The Master has a huge appetite and His cock is always ready to be shoved into a fuckhole."

cherie moaned, her cunt throbbing, and one hand went to it and she shoved in three of her fingers and started to fuck herself. She placed her body so that david had a view of her open cunt, and he smiled, and continued to stroke his cock.

"Mmmm your cock is soooo good david. I can't wait until I get fucked by it and by stephan's cock. I want to suck one while the other is pounding my holes."

Neither whore heard the door open and The Master enter with a tall red headed woman who was dressed in riding clothes. "I see My sluts are pleasing themselves" He announced to them.

cherie stopped fucking her cunt, withdrawing her fingers and sucking on the sweetness clinging to them. david stopped stroking his cock, and smiled up at the redhead who had moved to his cage.

"You were absolutely correct Malcolm; these slaves do have enormous cocks!" The redhead was almost panting while staring at both david and stephan. "I want to fuck them both now Malcolm, release both of them."

She removed her jacket and blouse, large rosy tipped nipples were bare and erect. She sat on a long bench and pulled off her boots and pulled down her riding pants..then kicked them all away to the side.

Malcolm unlocked both cages and smiled as He watched both slaves go to Her. "There you are Veronica, enjoy!"

Veronica shivered and pulled one close to her, spreading her thighs wide...revealing lacy panties with no crotch. Both david and stephan could see her sweet cunt and it was very wet. Veronica grabbed david and moaned to stephan to get to His knees and start to lick her cunt while she sucked on david's cock.

Hearing what this Bitch was to do, david's cock throbbed, then pulsated as She guided it to her mouth and began to lick and suck. stephan moved close and parted Veronica's thighs a bit more and thrust his tongue deep into her cunt and sucked and licked at it.

Malcolm looked at His whore in the cage and knew she was very ready to be fucked, so unlocked her cage and motioned for her to exit it. cherie crawled out and kneeled at The Master's feet, praying silently that He was going to allow david or stephan to fuck her, or that He would fuck her Himself.

"Now watch them my sweet whore. Veronica loves cock, almost as much as you do. She will take as much as is offered."

Cherie turned to watch; Veronica pulled back and removed david's cock from her mouth, then whispered to Stephan to move away from her cunt. Both did as they were told, and both their cocks were rock hard and pulsating.

Veronica moved to a low table that was piled with blankets and pillows and called david over, "Now lay down here david, I am going to mount that wonderful cock of yours. stephan, after david's cock is buried deep in my cunt, get behind me and shove your cock into my ass. Both of you are to fuck me as hard as possible. I want to feel those cocks invading me, raping me, taking my cunt and ass hard!"

Malcolm knew His whore's cunt was dripping wet, then smiled and reached down and slide two fingers into it. Cherie's cunt grasped His fingers and started to ride them as she watched david and stephan fuck the Lady's cunt and ass at the same time.

Malcolm's cock grew stiff as He watched Veronica get fucked and feeling His whore's wet cunt grip His fingers.

"On your hands and knees now slut!" ordered Malcolm as He released His cock from His pants. Cherie moaned and moved quickly and spread her legs wide apart. Malcolm grabbed her ass and thrust His cock hard into her cunt, nearly ripping the sweet whore's cunt even wider with the force of His thrust. Malcolm watched Veronica being fucked and then rammed His whore harder and faster.

Veronica moaned and rode david's cock, pounding up and down on it, "Fuck Malcolm!! You've had all these to yourself too long!"

The door opened and Nicholas walked in, naked, and cock in hand stroking it. "The whore Master?" he asked.

Malcolm nodded His head and pulled His cock out of cherie's cunt, and turned her around facing Him and thrust the cock soaked with cunt juice into her mouth. Nicholas went behind cherie and mounted her, His cock rammed hard into her ass, fucking her like a wild animal takes another. Cherie nearly gagged on Malcolm's cock; it was shoved so deep into her throat. "Suck it whore, suck it and your Master will feed you His seed."

cherie was oblivious to david and stephan fucking Veronica, she was so focused no sucking The Master's cock, and almost purring at the same time as Nicholas fucked her ass.

"Oh god oh god!" shouted david, "I am going to cum Mistress if You keep riding my cock hard like that."

"Then cum in My cunt david, and stephan too. Both of you cum in my cunt and ass, NOW!"

David rose up and rammed his cock as hard as he could into Veronica's cunt while stephan pounded his swollen cock in her ass....then both came hard. Hot white cum shot out and filled Veronica's cunt and ass. Veronica writhed in pleasure as both cocks filled her and rode david's cock even harder and faster, cumming herself.

"Fuck!!! That was so good Malcolm. Almost as good as Your cock makes me feel." Veronica motioned for stephan to pull out of her ass and move away, then she climbed off david's cock.

Nicholas was digging his fingers into the whore's ass hard while pounding her ass, his cock ready to spurt hot cum. Malcolm pulled cherie closer and shoved His cock deep into her throat, "now whore, Now!!! Suck it hard and swallow every drop!"

Both her mouth and ass were filled...and both men moaned out very loud as cum still spurted all over cherie's back and face.

"Now Malcolm that You're done with the little whore, send her over here to clean my cunt and ass."

cherie licked her lips and crawled over to Veronica, and put her face to Her crotch, her tongue thrusting inside the woman's cunt and lapping at the cum in there, then flicking her tongue to Her ass and licking and sucking the cum out of her ass also.

"Now boys...I want you to fuck each other, ram those huge cocks into each other's ass...and do it hard. Bottom out your cock in the other's fuckhole, and then when done, switch places. David, you fuck stephan's cute ass first, I love to see a huge cock spread out a fuckhole and fill it." Veronica smiled up at Malcolm while His whore finished cleaning her fuckholes.

stephan got down on his hands and knees and spread his legs wide; david stroked his cock and pushed it at the entrance of stephan's ass, then shoved it in. stephan grunted and then pushed back onto david's huge cock. His ass took it completely, as he had been well trained to be fisted by The Master, and david was also trained this way by Him.

cherie was finished cleaning Veronica's cunt and ass and sat back on her heels, and watched david fuck stephan.

"Now boys, switch. Stephan I want you to shove your cock into david's ass and fuck him hard, now!"

"Yes Mistress" panted both david and stephan as they changed places. David got down on his hands and knees and spread, then stephan started to assfuck him fast and hard. David moaned and thrust back onto stephan's hard cock. Malcolm watched both boys being fucked and approached david and shoved His cock into david's mouth. "Suck it boy, suck it hard!" "Yes Master" nodded david as his mouth was filled with thick cock.

Veronica looked at cherie, "Come here little whore, I want to feast on that tasty sweet cunt of yours." Veronica lay down on her back, "Sit on my face slut and spread, and Nicholas come over here and have the whore suck on your cock while I feast on that sweet cunt."

Cherie almost purred...and sat on Veronica's face spreading and pushing her wet cunt onto the woman's face, feeling her tongue licking and lapping. She tipped her head back and Nicholas slid his cock into her mouth.

Malcolm picked up a very large dildo and moved over to Veronica and shoved it deep into her cunt. Veronica shivered and moaned....and Malcolm knew how much Veronica loved it. She was as much a whore as the trained and bought ones, He knew, for He had been fucking her for many years, in every way possible, and with a lot of different things filling that cunt and ass.

Cherie moaned and sucked on Nicholas's cock...so very happy to be used again, happy to have been allowed to be part of The Master's afternoon. She knew she enjoyed it so very much, as did stephan and david.

By angel continued in part 11

Part Eleven:

Home

...cherie woke up very slowly, stretching her legs and arms and feeling much like a kitten who had filled its belly with cream. She looked around and recognized the Rose room. cherie loved this room with all its rose motif; it was very beautiful and at the same time serene and soothing to her.

Her cunt and ass had been very well used and filled and this made her purr with contentment. She loved it here at The Master's home with Him, Mrs. Orton, Nicholas and her brother slaves, david and stephan.

Not too many questions that she had were answered but she was content and patient. Slowly both Mrs. Orton and The Master answered a few. She knew that she was very much wanted by The Master, after learning it was He that had paid for all her schooling and training since the very beginning. He treated her like a whore and at times like a playful kitten, allowing His kitten to lap up His cream.

cherie knew in heart and mind that she would never wish or choose to leave The Master. This was her home now, and after never having one, it felt very good.

A soft sound caught her attention and she turned to peer at the door when it opened and The Master entered. He was wearing a long dark robe, and slipped it off His shoulders before lying down beside cherie. "Happy My little slut?" He spoke.

A huge smile filled her face as she snuggled close to Him, "oh yes Master, very happy!" "Good My sweet whore, and I have a treat for you now, so lay there and spread wide so I may look upon that juicy cunt of yours."

The slut's body shivered with arousal and excitement as she moved as He ordered of her, spreading wide so both fuckholes could be seen. The Master pushed His little slut up onto the pillow a bit higher then moved down upon the bed and placed His head between her creamy thighs, His tongue licking the silky soft flesh and trailing around her sweet cunt. cherie moaned in pleasure and her legs widened even more so He could move closer. Malcolm thrust His tongue into her very wet cunt and lapped at its juices, swallowing and murmuring that His sweet whore was very sweet indeed. Slowly He licked and sucked as her clit became swollen and cherie began to writhe in pleasure at His ministering.

Malcolm brought up both hands and inserted two fingers into her tight ass, opening it up and dipping in and out, finger fucking her ass as He sucked and licked her cunt. Cherie moaned and moved, pressing her cunt on His face and pushing her ass as hard as she could onto His fingers. She wanted and craved more. Malcolm knew His whore was in both pleasure and agony, and He chuckled as He slipped His fingers out of her ass. Cherie moaned but not for long, as Malcolm pushed a very large vibrator into her ass, stretching and filling it. He turned it on low and watched His sweet whore press down on it and moan in pleasure. Malcolm moved and pulled cherie down onto the bed, then turned His body around so His cock was over her face, "Suck My cock sweet little whore while I pleasure you, you've earned it."

Cherie gasped and reached for His swollen cock and opened her mouth wide, taking it in and sucking hard and fast. Both her hands pulled at His ass to bring the cock closer and deeper into her mouth.

Malcolm breathed in deeply, then turned the vibe in her ass on high just before He slipped another huge rubber cock into His slut's cunt. Now both fuckholes were filled and being used. He turned this one on low and used one hand to rub her hard clit. He knew she would orgasm soon if He kept this up, then slapped at the huge vibe and slammed it in deeper. His whore jerked and a flood of cunt juices spilled out, and cherie sucked His cock harder and deeper.

Malcolm alternated both vibes between high and low, His own body shivering as the sweet slut sucked His cock so perfectly. He began to thrust it in her mouth, moving up and down, fucking that mouth, rubbing His cock against those very lovely lips. Both hands were busy fucking her cunt and ass now, slamming both vibes hard and deep into her fuckholes. "Master wants His whore to cum so He may lap up her juices" He panted out, fucking her mouth faster now.

Cherie writhed and moaned sucking harder and grasping His ass tight with her fingers, ramming His cock deeper into her mouth and throat. It was throbbing, and she knew He was close to cumming. Her cunt and ass were both filled and so stretched; she felt His mouth and tongue on her clit, His teeth pulling at it, driving her wild with lust.

Malcolm gave one huge thrust and His hot seed spurted out into His slut's mouth. He could feel her sucking and swallowing it when her own body shivered, and she arched her back and sucked His cock back into her mouth. Her juicy cunt quivered then the cunt muscles were tight to the vibe as she exploded. Malcolm removed the vibe from her cunt and thrust His tongue in and lapped at the sweet cunt juices from His sweet whore.

Cherie continued to suck His cock, loving being His cocksucking whore, and knew that finally, she was home. In time she would have more questions answered, but for now she was so very happy to be here, for Him to be her Owner and Master.

By angel and not quite the end, yet

jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers