Sweet Wife; A Male Sex Drive

Story Info
He never dreamed she'd fuck other men.
4.6k words
3.22
205.1k
24
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers

I love my wife. I never dreamed she would fuck other men and hurt me so badly. But I realize now that a beautiful woman with an unusually strong sex drive is going to face a lot more temptations and opportunities, and there is a good chance that somewhere along the way she is going to fuck around on her husband. That's what happened to me. And I partially blame myself because I made things worse by tempting her with my crazy pornographic fantasies that there was never a chance I could handle if the fantasies came true.

My wife was 35 when she finally let a neighbor, who had been after her for a long time, fuck her. He was in love with her. He was one of a long trail of men who had gotten close to her with hopes of fucking her. At least she was discreet, but after she began this first affair, she began fucking a number of her other admirers too. They too, each one, were also in love with her. Before I finally learned what was going on, it was her pussy they were in love with. And she had fallen in love with cocks, particularly if attached to a man she liked. And she likes men. She still is in love with cocks but, to the best of my knowledge, she is no longer fucking her boyfriends (though they all remain people she cares about).

My wife has long black hair that falls below her shoulders, burning brown eyes, beautifully proportioned legs, very nice breasts that stand up nicely free of any bra (she has not worn a bra since our marriage 15 years ago). We dated for 4 years but I never succeeded in having intercourse with her until we were engaged a few months before our marriage. But it was a miracle we didn't fuck because she loved sex so much...she loved making out, loved having her breasts and nipples squeezed, rubbed and fondled.

Truth is I had noticed her early her freshman year...she was dating a fraternity brother who was famous for fucking any girl he wanted. He had been dating her for months, and had told us what a great piece of ass she was. Someone set me up with a date with her and sure enough I got her into the apartment bedroom, made out with her virtually all night and easily got all her clothes off her except for her black silk panties. I had my way with her breasts, lips and tongue but she absolutely would not allow me to get my fingers anywhere below her waist...her pussy was strictly off limits. I suspected my fraternity brother was a liar.

Making out, french kissing, enjoying her breasts and and pressing our genitals together in fucking motions until I would climax or she would orgasm...this became commonplace. We even graduated to her allowing me to be in my underwear when I got her down to her panties, and we would press my penis against her vagina until we both orgasmed. But no fingers were allowed on or in her pussy. Not until marriage she swore. Once she started masturbating me, then that became something we both loved. She was hot, hot, hot and never tired of sex activity and climaxing together.

Once she finally succumbed to her passions several months before our wedding, she would literally fuck my brains out and I could not satisfy her. Her pussy was so on fire that I would ejaculate within seconds of entering her. And she loved cum; always loved everything sloppy with cum. Her hands, her kisses, her carasses, her touching, body action and her talk was so hot that I struggled to prevent and hold back my ejaculation until I could even get in a position to fuck her.

It was rough because she loved working over my penis. And as soon as the pre-cum started flowing, she wanted more and more cum to squeeze, lubricate and massage onto my balls, anus, and penis. She would cause me to climax and cum over and over. She would turn on the light to watch it shoot out of my penis. When she would beat me off, she would tell me she should have been a boy because she loves penises so much. "I'd beat off all the time," she joked. She finally admitted to me that she started masturbating boys her senior year in high school...it all started with a college boyfriend who almost got his hands on her pussy, but succeeded only in introducing her the techniques of masturbation. She became a dick expert almost immediately.

I never encountered any virgin membrane in my wife. The first time she ever let my fingers touch her, her pussy was soaking wet and literally hot to the touch. And huge. I could put my hand in her up to my knuckles; her fingers would masturbate her clit while I finger-fucked her; when the orgasm hit, her pussy walls would contract to hard walls and sometimes her pussy would be so excited that it would suck on my fingers...very audibly. When she finally allowed me to fuck her, her pussy would suck on my cock the same way. She could easily have taken a penis twice my size...her pussy is huge and always has been. She won't admit it, but I suspect she had done a lot of fucking before we began dating and she must have reformed herself for me. She was always the leader in our sexual relationship; she was always having to teach me. This has never changed.

Cyn started fucking Mike our neighbor when she was 35 years old (we had 3 kids). She started fucking Ronnie, another friend who adored and worshipped her, a year or so later. She finally started fucking Bob, a fabulously rich older man who was a very powerful figure locally who kept offering Cyn high-paying jobs and weekend jaunts to places like Las Vegas (he was a very high roller). He adored Cyn too and he could never get to first base with her...she just teased him to death for years and declined all his offers.

She got mad at me one day when we had a bad fight. Her reaction because she was offended by my behavior was a first as far as I know: she met Bob at his lakehouse and fucked Bob that afternoon, then accepted his long-standing Las Vegas invitation. Cyn fucked him all weekend in Las Vegas (I thought she was attending a professional convention somewhere). Then, after that weekend,she told Bob no more sex because she didn't trust him...so he chased after her untiringly thereafter with more job offers/ trip offers. She would dance with him, have coffee outings with him, go for lunch dates, and even declined a marriage proposal...but the answer was no to sex after their one fuckfest in Las Vegas that left him begging for more. Bob subsequently died in a heart operation when he was approximately 60...Cyn really mourned him.

When I learned years later of their affair, she told me Bob's cock was one of her all-time favorites...it was actually heavy in her hand. It was like a live heavy pound of pork meat. His thick cock had a very big head "which felt good going in". And he loved to fuck. She let him have his way that one weekend...sort of a gift of her pussy to him after his being such a good sport through all of her refusals for so long. "He was a great fuck", she candidly acknowledged. Like all her lovers, he would ejaculate too quickly in her pussy, "But he held it better than the rest of you guys", she joked long after my crisis over her infidelity had normalized enough for us to have such frank intimate conversations. We were usually making love when she would use such information to tease and excite me to orgasm.

All this information was finally revealed years after we saved our marriage. For 8 years after I discovered her affair with Mike, I knew nothing of her other sexual friendships. I had discovered her affair with Mike and my jealousy went wild. I knew nothing of her fucks with Ronnie and Bob then. And I suspect there are other fucks I may never know about, particularly the likelihood (I am virtually certain of this)that she was fucking a local doctor even before she started fucking Mike. He's my age, very handsome, a very rich doctor, and a ladies man' who had a definite crush on Cyndy (and still does) throughout the period he divorced his first wife.

Their relationship was at least partly physical because I saw the evidence several times....they would dance in the dark for most of the private parties at friends' homes in those days; she once told me he (our doctor friend)loved the bottom curve of her buns (buttux) and she told me she would let him hold, rub, caress and squeeze her there as they danced (just beside her anus on both sides and just at the back of her pussy; you can imagine how that might have went on occasions when she was in her bathing suit at such parties, which was commonplace). He bought a condo during his separation and Cyn went there more often than me, sort as a friend listening to his problems.

I once watched them making out late at night in his hot tub (with another couple...the male was Mike...also making out) after a party where I was a late arrival...I will always regret that I didn't keep watching instead of walking in pretending I had seen nothing.

Even now when they are together, there is flirting and pairing off.

Apparently Mike first fucked Cyndy on the couch of our lakehouse. He had a roto-rooter machine to clean out the plumbing. They joked with innuendo about the rotorooter reminding them of his "big, big, big one",their running joke/nickname for Mike's cock. They were very bold with it; they would both refer to the "big big big one" right in front of me and other people but I was so preoccupied and unsuspecting that I stupidly failed to recognize they were lovers. So before they left the lake house that day, he had rotorootered my wife.

Over the next two years, he fucked Cyndy almost daily..his apartment and our lakehouse, also the downstairs couch in our home was the usual venue. Cyn had a key to his apartment; on her early morning walk, she would slip into his bedroom and awake him with a blow-job and he would fuck her. She would get back to our house in time to see me off with her pussy drenched with Mike's cum.

Morning and afternoon fucks were commom at our lakehouse where they also spent nights on occasions when I was out of town. During a long political campaign I was involved in, Cyndy had to be on the road for over a month. Mike was her driver; they were fucking in every motel. Virtually every evening she would pay at least a short visit to his apartment so they could fuck and suck.

From my descriptions, you can surely tell that her fucking around arouses me...my penis is hard at this moment. What choice do I have? I must find some way to live with it...so I choose to embrace the erotic side of it. It neutralizes my jealousy and rage. She teases me with sexual revelations....I ask her for details of these past relationships almost every time we make love. It all haunts me. I cum very hard when she shares intimate information with me. For example, she told me recently as we fucked, and as I asked for information, that Mike never used a condom when he fucked her...and he ejaculated very large exciting loads.

She told me that during her 2 year affair with Mike, virtually every time I fucked her for those 2 years, I was enjoying sloppy seconds and didn't even realize it. She tried to stop me whenever I would move down to eat her pussy because she didn't want me to discover Mike's cum there; but she finally gave up because I enjoyed it so much and never knew the difference.

Cyndy loved her affair with Mike because it was uncomplicated with no commitments, because he treated her like a queen(he would feed her a delicious meal, fuck her, then send her home well-fed, happy, and full of his cum). Whenever she and I had a fight, she went straight to him. He'd sympathize, make her feel better with his kisses, then fuck her. She'd return home happy; she'd smile to herself as I unknowingly ate his cum from her pussy (her legs wrapped around my head as she pressed her pussy onto my mouth and tongue...reaching more climaxes in the process) then give me sloppy seconds when we fucked.

"You and I had the best sex we'd had in years so you shouldn't complain," Cyn has told me. Ofcourse I thought her sloppy pussy was the result of her juices flowing from the excitement of our sex.

"I felt like the maharajah of a harem of men. So much attention; so much good sex," Cyn told me and the marriage counselor during our sessions. When I discovered the affair, she told me she did not want a divorce but she refused to stop the affair with Mike. They had just passed the second anniversary of their sex life together and they had pledged to one another it would never end no matter what. This was a great confrontation and hurdle for our marriage to survive. Change came slow...for a long while she made no bones that she and Mike were fucking regularly even as we were supposed to be saving our marriage and while I was fucking her sometimes 3 and 4 times a day trying to win her back while also trying to regain some level of self respect and sense of man hood.

I finally took my pistol down to Mike's apartment to confront him (shoot him or humiliate him or beat the hell out of him). Thank God we were lucky in that he did not show up for the 2 hours that I waited for him. But he got the message and backed off.

I stupidly considered tring to see if an open marriage would work. We came home from a party one night, both of us pretty drunk, and I told her I thought I could handle it. I told her to call Mike that very moment (it was 1 am) to go over to his new apartment (away from our neighborhood) to fuck him so I could test myself. The plan was for Cyn to fuck him then she was to come back home and let me knowingly fuck her while she was full of Mike's cum. She called him, drove to his new apartment (which was out of the neighborhood)and they fucked for 2 hours. I know because I secretly followed her and window peeped.

I watched them fuck with passionate abandon. I had seen them fuck once before when I discovered their affair...but I was much closer to them this time with better light and a much better view of everything they did.

Mike was waiting for her in jeans and no shirt. She was peeling off her blouse as he was opening the door. They sat on the couch and kissed passionately for a long time, Mike feeling and caressing her left breast and alternating his kisses between her lips and her right breast nipple. To watch his hand and lips on Cyn's naked breasts was un-nerving, but things got much worse.

I couldn't hear their words but I believe Mike was telling her they should use a condom since she was going back to me. He held a condom in his hand. I watched Cyn open his pants. He wore no underwear and he kicked the pants aside. He handed her the condom as she masturbated him. Cum was flowing freely. I watched Cyn kiss the penis opening and suck the head affectionately, licking away the cum as she did so. My balls ached watching this as my swollen cock filled the front of my pants.

Cyn placed the condom at the tip of Mike's cock and rolled it completely over his penis, Mike's head had fallen back against the top of the couch in pleasure as she ministered to his cock. She continued to masturbate him with her right hand. It must have felt very good; Mike ejaculated. I watched the tip of the condum fill with his sperm. She held his balls in her open left hand and watched his testicles spasm as he pumped a full load of cum into the condum. He moaned deeply and Cyn leaned forward and her tongue slipped into his mouth in a deep passionate kiss. She masturbated him for another ten minutes, removing the sloppy condom from him as he shrunk slightly. Cyn sucked his cock back to life and quickly he was back to full size. They moved to the bedroom.

There would be no more condoms for the next 90 minutes during the three fucks I witnessed from the bedroom window. She had lied to me by assuring me that Mike's cock is just a little thicker and perhaps a little longer than me, but that the head of my cock was supposedly much bigger than Mike's cockhead so that mine felt especially good when I penetrated her. I had salvaged some pride from that. But it wasn't true. The head and shaft of his cock was oversized in every department. His penis was the largest cock I had ever seen. It was obvious why she enjoyed this affair so much and refused to end it.

Mike lay naked on his back and Cyn straddled his torso on her knees. He watched her hand guide his cock between her legs; I watched her masturbate herself from her clit to her anus with his cum covered cockhead for several minutes...at least one small climax shook her as she masturbated on him. His cock passed through Cyn's black pussy hair and left it soaked and clinging to her skin. She bent his stiff cock downward away from his belly thereby maximizing its great straining length and she rose slightly to mount it. In one rapid movement she descended upon it to the hilt and her pussy swallowed the entire massive organ in one breathtaking plunge, Cyn's long black mane of hair thrown back, her eyes closed, a long moan rising from her throat as Mike filled her.

Then Cyn rose again. I watched his glistening wet cock slowly emerge from Cyn's stretched pussy until the veins of eight inches of hard wet meat stood before my eyes. Then Cyn treated herself to another full length plunge. Then she did it again, then again, then at more rapid pace, again and again until both of their bodies shook in mutual orgasm. Mike was shooting loads of sperm into my wife as she rose for another plunge.

I witnessed heavy volumes of cum covering Mike's cock as he was thrusting his hips in and out of Cyndy; cum poured from her as he continued to shoot more and more of his sperm into my wife's vagina. My own cock involuntarily filled my pants with my sperm. Mike finally rolled on top of her and fucked Cyndy missionary style as she spread her legs wide open for him. I watched Mike suck her breasts as he fucked Cyndy. I hated it. But I loved it even more.

My jealousy, rage and anger were overwhelmed by the raw obscenity of their passionate release of pure lust and their almost animalistic pleasure in fucking with wild abandon. She lifted her knees to her chest and breathed loudly, "Get DEEPER!". He pounded that cunt like he might never get another chance to fuck her. He pounded on her pussy for several minutes. That huge cock kept appearing full length, purple with veins that threatened to burst, then disappearing entirely into Cyndy's open pussy.

"Roll me over; I want it deeper," Cyn uttered as she briefly disengaged to turn onto her knees and drop her head onto the pillow. Mike and I had a full view of Cyn's open cum- dripping pussy as she lifted her tail high for him and arched her back. Mike fingered her pussy and tactilely titillated her fully extended inch-long clit that was stretched open before him. "I wish I had a camera", he whispered from behind her.

"Mike, just fuck me...I'm so close to another climax." Mike's caressing of her clit seemed to lift her pussy even higher. Then he plunged his cock into her hole. My view was perfect as I stood outside the window but not more than 4 or 5 feet from them. Cyn's hand replaced Mike's on her clit; she masturbated herself furiously as Mike fucked her hard, deep and fast. The furious penetrations were so deep that Cyn's face/head were being pushed further and further into the pillows. I saw him dip two cum covered fingers into her anus as he fucked her. Cyn arched her back to give her anus to him. He was filling both her back entry holes as Cyn masturbated her own clit.

Then Mike pulled out of her pussy (I could her the vacuum suction from her cunt), and slid his cock over the slippery flesh to Cyn's anus. His cockhead slipped easily into her soaked anus that he had prepared with his forefinger and middle-finger. I watched Mike fuck Cyn's anus for 5 minutes, half of his cock in her rear hole. Another climax approached for the both. Mike tried to move his cock to my wife's pussy; as his penis emerged from her anus, his cock began spurting cum all over Cyn's pussy lips and into her opened vagina. His cockk was still shooting cum as his cock plunged full length back into my wife's pussy. His hands held her hips stationary as he held his cock pressed deep inside her.

maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers
12