Sweet, Young Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, oh God," she shouted. "Fuck me! Fuck me good!"

I picked up the pace, jackhammering her moist, tight hole. I knew she would cum soon and I wouldn't be far behind. With one hand I snatched the lube bottle and squeezed some into my palm, never slowing my fuck rhythm. She held both legs up in the air and her hard cock bounced on her flat belly, leaking pre-cum everywhere. Grabbing her cock with my lubed hand I began to stroke.

"Oh God, that's good!" she yelled. "Keep going! Keep going!"

I stroked her oily cock and rammed her wet hole as fast as I could. My heart was really pounding now and I knew I couldn't keep going much longer. Either I'd shoot my load or have a coronary, but for the moment I just kept ramming her. Her whole body tensed up, almost spasming as her orgasm reached the point of no return.

"Oh shit, I cumming," she shouted. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I squeezed her cock harder and worked the shaft like a maniac. Her whole body trembling, she shouted, "Ahhhh!" as she ejaculated all over her smooth belly. Her butthole clamped on my dick and I had to shorten my strokes because of the pressure. Squirt after squirt of white goo blasted from her oily cock, spraying right up between her tits. Some of it pooled at her throat and she threw her head back, thrashing from side to side. I kept pumping her cock and another blast of white shot out, and then another. Damn this chick had a lot of cum.

"Oh God, oh shit," she moaned as she bucked her hips and shot blast after blast of hot, sticky sperm across her stomach and tits. Some of it dribbled down her ribs. One thick shot landed right on her nipple but she just kept gripping the back of her knees, thrusting her hips, and cumming like a lunatic. The spurts got smaller and their distance diminished until only a trickle of warm liquid bubbled from her cock and ran down the back of my hand.

Eventually she slowed down, grinding her ass against me and moaning like a porn star. I slowed my thrusts too, bringing her down gently. I pulled partway out, sliding only the first half of my cock in, letting her relax and come down from what was obviously a super-intense orgasm.

"Oh god," she said. "Mmmmm, yes. Oh shit that was good."

I was still hard as a rock and knew I'd soon be adding to the cum fest on her young body, but I had to let her come down a bit more. Thrusting gently into her dripping hole I tried to gauge how long to wait before I picked up the pace.

As if sensing my need she finally looked at me, those blue eyes half closed with sated desire. "Will you cum for me now?" she asked, wiggling her hips and squeezing her butthole around my throbbing cock. "I want to see you shoot it."

"Oh yes," I said. "I can't hold back much longer. You want me to cum on those sweet tits?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said. "Squirt it on me, baby."

I sped up a bit, my oily cock again thrusting full-length into her hot, dripping hole. Leaning over I licked the streak of cum of her nipple, then licked up several more, including the puddle at the base of her throat. I held this big, warm load in my mouth and leaned forward to kiss her. Her full lips parted and I again transferred cum from my mouth to hers. My chest pressed against her and I felt the stickiness on her tits and stomach squishing on my hairy chest.

Kissing her while fucking her tight, hot hole pushed me over the edge. I felt my balls clench and I knew I only had a few more seconds. I sat upright again, on my knees between her slender legs, and fucked her dripping ass like a madman.

"Oh shit," I said, "I gonna cum!"

"Do it, do it," she urged, a crazy gleam in her big blue eyes.

"You fucking want my cum?" I asked, panting and thrusting.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me, baby. Cum all over me!"

Feeling my balls reach the bursting point, I pulled out of her sweet ass and slid forward. Her feet were still in the air and I scooted up so our legs were entwined and my balls dragged on her cum-soaked belly. "Oh shit, here it comes!" I shouted, yanking on my hard, oily cock.

"Yes, yes!" she moaned, eyes half closed but mouth open wide. "Give it to me!"

My hand flew up and down my wet rod, squeezing and pumping. I felt the tingling and knew there was no stopping it now. The pressure built and built, my hand jerking like crazy, until I could hold back no more.

"Uhhh!" I shouted and shot a thick stream of cum right up the middle of her taut, young body, laying a streak of white between her pointy tits, over her chin and lips, and splashing into her open mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she opened her mouth wider and groaned from deep in her throat. Jerking wildly I sent another blast into her mouth, and then another.

"Oh God, that's good," I moaned, pumping away and watching my cum fly everywhere.

I pointed my spurting cock to the left to lay sperm on one tit, then changed my aim and squirted the other one.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned. "More! Give me more!"

I've always been a big cummer but usually the second round is not as prodigious as the first. But this time, if anything, it was bigger. I hadn't been so turned on in years, and the volume of hot, sticky cum that coated her writhing body proved it. I brought my cock closer to her face as another thick rope of sperm blasted out, plastering one pretty, pink cheek and barely missing her eye. Another squirt went right across her outstretched tongue and disappeared into the darkness of her young throat. She moaned again, writhing underneath me. I felt my balls dragging across her cum-soaked belly. My blasts were getting weaker now but I did get a couple more off—one for her other cheek and one across those sweet, full lips.

"Oh God," I moaned, slowing my stroke. "Oh shit, that's good."

I felt her hands on my ass, pushing me forward. Bringing my dripping cock to her sperm-covered lips, I felt the wonderful shock of her warm mouth engulfing me. I took my hand away and leaned forward, basically in a push-up position, hovering over her face as she milked the last liquid from my contented cock. Slurping and gulping, she made happy sucking sounds. Once again her mouth clamped the base of my dick, squeezed, and pulled out the final drops.

When my pulse slowed enough I withdrew from her dripping mouth and flopped beside her on the bed. My heart was pounding and I saw her chest rising and falling almost as fast as mine.

Shit, that was an awesome fuck. It'll take a week for my poor, battered dick to recover. But I could live with that.

I glanced over and watched her rubbing the cum into her flawless skin. It coated her like suntan lotion, a shiny film that seemed to cover every exposed inch of flesh. She clamped her thighs together, concealing her half-hard cock, and ground her ass into the bed. Looked like she was still coming down. If this really was her first time, it wouldn't surprise me. Her moans grew softer and she finally lay still.

"Wow," I said. "That was awesome."

"Mmm-hmm," she agreed.

"I mean it. You were spectacular, baby."

She looked over at me with those big, innocent eyes and said, "Really?"

"Oh yeah. You are so fucking hot, I could barely contain myself," I assured her, then paused. "Was that really your first time?"

"Well, mostly," she admitted. "I sucked a dick once before but that's it."

"Oh?" I asked, hoping for more details.

"It was really awkward," she said, looking away. "A boy from school. He just wanted a blowjob and I thought he was cute, but he really didn't want me. Just my mouth."

"Hey, you've got a spectacular mouth," I said.

She giggled. "For you I do. You're the first man I've ever been with. The first man to treat me like..."

"A woman?" I coaxed.

"Yes," she whispered, still looking away. "I know I'm not. Not really..."

"Don't talk like that," I said, leaning over to suck her hard nipple. "You are totally a woman. You just have a little something extra."

"You mean that?" she asked, her wide-eyed gaze betraying an innocent and arousing insecurity.

"Mmm-hmm," I mumbled as I sucked on her tiny torpedo tit.

Suddenly she sat up. "My mom will be home soon," she said with a hint of panic. "If she finds us..."

I sat up too. "I guess I better go."

"Probably should."

I paused. "Stephanie, I can honestly say that was the hottest sex I've had in years. I know I'm a lot older and we don't have much in common, but I'd really like to see you again."

"But my mom—" she began.

"There's no way she'll understand," I agreed. "No one will. But you are an adult now and you can do what you like."

"She can't find out," Stephanie insisted. "Not now, not ever! I'm starting college next year but I can't afford it unless I stay here."

"Your mom sounds like a good person," I offered. "She moved here so you could start over. Doesn't she want you to be happy?"

"Of course. But she warned me about..." her voice trailed off.

"Old perverts like me?" I asked.

She nodded but it looked like she was about to start crying.

I said, "You have to know I find you amazingly attractive, right?"

She nodded again, and added, "I know. It's just so...sudden."

"Look, I understand your mom's concern. There's a lot of creepy guys out there. If you don't want to see me again, that's cool. I won't bug you or stalk you or anything like that." I stroked her chin and turned her sweet fashion-model face toward me. "But I will miss you." And I kissed her. A long, slow, deep kiss, like the last kiss before a boy ships out to boot camp or a girl is sent away to Seminary school.

Reluctantly I pulled my lips away, stood up, and got dressed. She never said a word. I climbed over the bed, being careful not to drag my dirty boots over the bedspread. I climbed half way down the wobbly ladder and turned around to face her. She lay on her side, face level with the sill. A strange expression caressed her young face: part sadness and part sated lust, with a hint of promise for the future.

I reached out and stroked her cheek as I heard a car pull into the driveway. "If you want to see me again, drape something red over the fence. A sock or a washcloth or something. Until then I won't bother you."

Her plump lips curved into a dazzling smile.

I dropped to the ground, replaced the ladder, and clambered back over the fence into my own yard. The last thing I saw was Stephanie licking her lips and holding up a pair of panties as she watched me go.

The panties were fire engine red.