Sweeter Than Chocolate

Story Info
Wife decides to cuckold husband.
7.5k words
3.75
336.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers

My husband Conner has begged me, for years, to cuckold him. I have refused to do so thus far because I love him more than any man I have ever met in my life. I just didn't think I could be with another man. I especially hated the fact that I wouldn't be faithful to him. For every reason I gave him for not doing it, he had a counter reason.

He tried desperately to convince me that it would enhance our love life and that he would love me even more than he already did. He promised me undying love and adornment if I would just suck another man off in front of him. I steadfastly stuck to my guns and told him "NO! I don't want another man! I love you!"

"Please, baby, if you love me, take Michael down the street to bed with you and you don't even have to do it in front of me; I will hide discretely in the master bathroom. He will not know I'm there and you won't have to tell me anything about how you felt if you don't wish to," he pleaded.

These disagreements went on for five years. Then I met Benjamin. Hmmmm, what can I say about him except that he was one of the most beautiful men I have ever met.

He was a policeman that looked like a Greek God. His blonde hair was slightly curly. Arms that resembled Oak limbs hung by his side. No movie star had a smile as bright as his. He was about 5 feet 10 inches tall. When I first saw him, my heart stopped. No man ever struck me as beautiful before. He was. The first thing I noticed was his back, it was shaped like the top of an hour glass, wide shoulders that tapered to narrow waist attached to a nice tight ass. His arms like small logs, the muscles were well defined. Even his forearms were firm and tight.

I met him at a fundraiser for underprivileged children. At first our relationship was casual and professional; then we ended up on the same committee. He was my co-chairman. We talked mostly about ideas and ways to get the public to accept and support our cause. Then to get them to pour their hard earned money into it.

There were many nights I didn't make it home until after ten o'clock. Conner asked "Why do these meetings were run so late, I hate eating alone, you know."

"Yes, I know and I'm sorry. We get into these planning sessions and we just lose track of time. I was reluctant to tell him about Benjamin. I don't know why exactly; he knew that I would never cheat on him.

Maybe it was because I had these stirrings in me everytime I saw Benjamin and was afraid that they would show if I told Connor of him. I don't know if was to protect him or myself. I thought if I don't think about him when I'm home, then the feelings would go away.

But it didn't work. I thought about Benjamin everytime that Connor and I made love. I thought about him in the shower and my hand slid to my clit. I massaged it until I orgasmed several times and could no longer stand.

The group was made up of five people, three women and two men. We had a marathon going one Saturday evening. It seemed that we could not come to a good decision. It was getting really late and I was beginning to feel real nervous about Connor at home wondering where I was and what I was doing. I called him and told him that the group was in a deep planning session and I had no idea when I would be home.

"You could bring them here and work all night if you wish. I would even make you guys a meal to tied you over," he so generously offered.

I related the information to the group which, was comprised of three women and two men. We were all tired and hungry and the agreed that a good meal would probably help us along the way. I told Connor we would be there within a half-hour.

He seemed thrilled that he was going to have company. "Great! I'll start dinner now! See you shortly," he said and hung up the phone.

Everyone followed me home. I introduced them all to Connor. "This is Cheryl, Betty, Thomas, Marie, and Benjamin. He was thrilled to meet them. "I promise not to disturb you while you are working. But maybe this food will help you get through it more quickly," he suggested as he laid plates of spaghetti and salads before us.

At one point during the late evening I went to get some water. Connor was still in the kitchen cleaning up. "How's it going, sweetheart?" he asked me.

"I think your idea was terrific!" I praised him. "We're nearly finished; thank you for being so understanding," I said and kissed him.


"You know, those two guys in your group are both nice looking," he said coyly.

"You think so do you? I didn't know you were interested in men, sweetheart!" I giggled.

"Well, I'm not really, but is it possible that you might find one of them good looking enough to have sex with?" he pleaded with his eyes once his words stopped.

"CONNER! How can you say that after all the times I have told you how much I love you and that I will not play your little game," I scolded him. "After all this is just a fundraiser thing. I am not interested in either of those men," I sort of lied as a small rumble rolled through my clit.

He pouted a little and his eye begged me. I just took my water, turned and walked back to the group.

"I'm going to bed," he said as I sat down.

"Good night sweetheart," I called from the dinning room. Then saw the kitchen go dark.

Our discussions went on for another hour then one by one the members of the group made their ways to their homes. The last one to leave was Benjamin.

"You husband is very generous to let you have us all here and serve us dinner to boot!" he said.

"Well, I guess he would rather have me here with all of you than be worried that I might be in an accident late at night," I told him.

"It's got to be nice to have someone to go home to. I hate walking into my dark apartment at midnight knowing that there will be no one there to say goodnight to. He's a lucky man. Especially to have a beautiful, intelligent woman like you to share his life," Benjamin touched my arm the whole time he spoke.

"I'm not so sure he has all he wants," I said. "But I know he loves me, and I guess that's important. You know, marriage has it difficulties as well," I told him.

"I like talking with you about the kids and hearing your ideas. I think you are a wonderful woman and you're intelligent and caring," Benjamin said. It seemed he was reluctant to leave.

Just being close to him made my skin warm and my pussy wet. I couldn't believe what his presence did to me.

"Do you think Connor would mind if I gave you a small kiss good night? I know that sounds bold, but it's been a long time since I've felt the softness of a woman," he asked.

I placed my hand to my face and my heart started racing. "No, I don't think Connor would mind. He's been begging me lately to take a lover. I don't know if he has a girlfriend or if he's just kinky!" I joked.

"Oh really," he smiled. "That's kind of strange, don't you think?" he puzzled.

"Yeah, I do. Sometimes I'm not sure where he comes up with his ideas," I explained.

"So does that mean that I am going to get a good-night kiss?" he teased.

"Why not, then I'll tell him about it and see his reaction!" I laughed.

"Oh! Maybe you had better not do that!" he said shocked.

"I want to see his reaction; believe me, he won't come after you!" I assured him.

Benjamin leaned over and took me into his arms. The warmth of his touch nearly made me melt. My pussy filled with fluid as if expecting more than was promised.

At first the kiss was tentative, then he became a bit braver and his tongue invaded my mouth. It was thick and hard and in return, mine darted into his. Benjamin moaned and I could feel his hardness against my stomach.

We pulled apart quickly, as if an electric rod had shocked us. Both of us looked away. I was nervous. I think Benjamin was a bit embarrassed.

"Thank you, I enjoyed that!" he whispered as I walked him to the door.

"So did I," I told him. "It's been a long time since I kissed anyone but Connor. I forgot how wonderful a new set of lips could be," I smiled embarrassed.

"I guess I'll see you next Thursday and tell Connor thanks for the dinner. Haven't had one of those in a long time either!" he laughed. "Home cooked, I mean," he clarified.

"Good night, Benjamin, and be safe going home," I said as he walked to his car.

When I climbed into the bed next to Connor, his hand touched my waist. "I'm glad you brought the group home tonight. I was hoping to meet them," he whispered.

"Yes, they were glad to meet you too, sweetheart!" I responded.

"I think that guy, Benjamin likes you," he continued.

"Don't be silly, he's just a member of a group that is trying to help kids," I denied any idea of it.

"I'm horny, I've been thinking what it would be like to see you with him or Thomas or even both of them. But Thomas didn't seem that interested in you; not like Benjamin.

"You are so obsessed about this cuckolding thing that you are hallucinating!" I accused him.

I could feel his cock pressing against my leg. He was so excited just thinking about the possibility of me with one of the men in the group he was getting hard.

"Let's make love, I'll prove to you that there is no other man for me," I guided him as I placed my hand around his penis.

"Ohhhhh," he sighed as my hand stroked his hard tool and my lips sucked his nipples into my mouth. Then I kissed him hard on the mouth.

My hand slipped over the head of his prick, which was very well defined and its mushroomed shape felt velvety in my hand. I could feel drops of precum on the tip. I swirled my finger around in the moisture.

Spreading my legs, I pulled on his dick and he rolled over onto me. His hand took the cock from me and guided it into my now wet pussy. Like a oiled machine, his dick slid easily to it's target.

My fingers found their way between us and to my clit. I massaged it as his hard shaft buried itself deep in my cunt. There was so much lubrication that it was running down over my butt and legs. It didn't take Conner long to spill his seed into my pussy. As he did I felt it splash onto my cervix then overflow my banks.

He rolled over, completely satisfied. "You are so good!" he breathed then turned and kissed me hard on the lips.

He turned over on his pillow and I heard the distinct breathing of a man asleep.

My fingers went to my wet pussy and played in Connor's cum. I love the velvety feel of cum in my pussy. I used it to masturbate to orgasm. Connor didn't even stir as my body convulsed beside him and my moans escaped my lips.

I sighed from the release and rolled towards Connor. My arm went around his waist and I too fell asleep.

I dreamed the first time in months. It was a sexual dream and I was very aroused by it. When I woke, I had my fingers in my pussy once again and I was very wet; so wet that it was running down my legs. The dream was not about Connor; it was Benjamin that had caused this gush.

I took a deep breath and tried to remember the details to the dream. They alluded me. I felt a warmth deep in my being as I once again fell asleep.

Connor stirred and I pulled my hand away from my cunt. I didn't want him to wake and find me touching myself. I didn't want to answer any question. I turned away from him and soon was in slumber once again.

The next afternoon, I was at the car wash getting it detailed. I was reading a magazine in the lounge when my phone rang. I didn't recognize then number that showed up. I answered it and heard a familiar voice that shocked me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, this is Benjamin, I got your number from the list at the shelter. I hope you don't mind me calling you?" he said quickly.

I giggled and said, "No, I'm just sitting here reading a magazine waiting for my car to be detailed," I explained. "It's good to have someone to talk with."

"I just had some ideas I thought you might want to kick around before the next group meeting and wanted to give them to you so you would have time to research and analyze them before we get together again," he explained.

"Thank you, I'm glad you wanted me in the loop," I said, "what are they?"

He explained his thoughts to me and we discussed them awhile. Then he was silent for a minute. When he again spoke he asked, "Was Connor awake when you went to bed last night?"

"No, he was awake. He was really pleased to meet everyone. He suggested that I have an affair with you then he made love to me," I giggled nervously.

"Hmmm, Well?" he said half-serious.

"Well, what? Are you in co-hoots with him? I asked.

"No, but I wouldn't mind having an affair with you!" he confessed.

I felt a pang in my groin and my heart quickened. I felt moisture as my pussy got wet. Perspiration formed on my forehead, palms, and between my breast. My mouth got sticky. I could barely breathe or talk.

"Are you there?" I heard in my ear.

I swallowed hard and was finally able to speak. "Yes, I'm sorry, one of the clerks was trying to get my attention; I'm sorry," I lied.

"Well, I'll drop off these ideas to you when you like; I could come by the car wash if you like," he said.

I told him where I was and that I would be there for a bit longer because they were having a problem with the car (to cover up my lie).

"I’ll be there in the next five minutes; I'm not far," he said and hung up before I could say anymore.

As it turned out, someone had accidentally spilled some solvent on the carpet of my car and there really was a problem with my car. When Benjamin arrived, I was livid.

He calmed me down and we talked about his ideas for about twenty minutes. All the while, his hand was touching mine. Our knees touched under the table while we had coffee. I felt somewhat nervous because my body was crying out for him to touch it. I wanted to kiss him again.

I was leaning toward him to see what was on the paper that he had brought with him. I felt his touch on my leg. It was warm and comforting. His blue eyes surveyed mine. I think he was looking for a sign that I wanted him as much as he did me. I didn't know if I could do that.

At one point, I licked my lips. It was a nervous gesture, but I also wanted to feel his lips on mine once again. His fingers ran over my hand and it tickled. I tried not to show that I had felt it.

"You know that I think you are a beautiful woman, don't you?" he asked.

"What? I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understood what you just said," I told him.

"If your husband wants you to be with someone else, then please choose me," he said softly. I want to be with you more than what I was last night. I had to masturbate two times last night before I could sleep," he explained.

I giggled uncontrollably then apologized and explained that I wasn't making fun. I told him, "I find you very sexy and think of you often. Last night I also had to masturbate twice to get you out of my heard enough to fall asleep."

"There's more to him wanting me with someone else than you know," I explained. "He wants to watch me with someone else; he wants to be a part of the affair I have!"

"Oh, he wants you to cuckold him?" he said matter-of-factly.

"You've heard of this then?" I asked.

"Yes, there are a lot of cops that are into that, on the Bull side," he explained.

"I am just learning about this. I have been married to Connor for seven years and all of the sudden he is not giving me the satisfaction that I need and he is asking me to see other men. I just don't understand why he has changed so," I blurted out.

"He may have wanted this all along but was afraid to ask. Many men have this desire I've learned. A lot of the police that I work with go to a lover before they go home to their wives almost every night," he explained.

I was amazed. His hand was on my leg as he talked to me. His fingers made little circles and occasionally they would slide up toward my pussy, get close then turn and head back to my knee. I was glad for the table.

My nipples got hard and my pussy wet. I whispered, " I would like to go to the bathroom; I may need some help though."

He grinned then he stood up and went to the ladies room. He disappeared inside. A few minutes later, I got up and also went to the ladies room.

Once inside, he grabbed me and his mouth covered mine. His tongue jutted into my mouth and my nipples became hard. I could feel his hard prick pressing against his pants. My hand wandered to it and stroked it from outside his pants.

He led me into the handicapped stall and closed the door. He sat me on the seat and I unzipped his pants. I pulled out his member. It was huge. I would guess at least ten inches long and maybe five or six inch in girth.

I had to stretch my lips wide to take it into my mouth. I could taste precum on my tongue as I licked its silky head. Wide at the base, the wings of the mushroom were a cushion of softness. I sucked him into my mouth and the taste of his was salty.

His hand went to the back of my head and gently pushed me over his cock each time I back off. He whispered, "You do that so good! My legs are weak!"

"Mmmmm, you taste so good," I moaned with my mouth still full of his manhood.

My free hand found its way to my wet pussy. I started stroking my clit in rhythm with the motion of my head bobbing on his prick.

Benjamin's hand found it's way into my blouse and he was pinching my hard nipples. We heard the door to the bathroom start to open. He quietly climbed up on the seat to conceal his legs. I remained seated so mine would show.

His cock continued to slide in and out of my mouth. I was so nervous, that I peed. Good thing I was on the toilet.

While the other visitor was there, Benjamin rammed his cock deeper into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged at first. It had been a long time since I had sucked a cock; especially one as large as his.

The door closed as the other occupant left the bathroom. Benjamin stepped back down on the floor and his prick continued to fuck my throat. Soon his shaft filled with his seed and I felt the pulse as it made its way up the shaft.

Its splash surprised me. I wasn't prepared for the rush of warmth that filled my mouth. I gagged once again and tried to swallow as much as I could. Some dribbled out of my mouth, over my chin and onto my blouse.

His hips swung in and out as the hot cum filled my orifice. I swallowed as fast as I could. I could not take it all in. I had not experienced that much cum in probably five years.

Once he had finished filling me with his seed, Benjamin knelt down before me. He spread my legs and leaned me back on the cold chrome fixtures of the toilet. His tongue came out and he started licking the moisture from my pussy.

His tongue darted deep into my cavernous cunt and his fingers played with my clit. Within minutes I was quivering with excitement and orgasms. I moaned as silently as I could. I was so afraid of attracting attention to the toilet.

My fingers intertwined with his golden hair and I pulled him deep into the hallows of my cunt. His tongue was like a snake as it explored my inner regions. When he came up, his teeth found my erect clit. He nibbled her lightly and lightening shot down my legs and my toes tingled.

My body convulsed again and again in orgasm and pleasure. I felt like over cooked spaghetti. I wanted to turn over and go to sleep when he finally stopped pleasing me.

His lips found mine and our kiss was long and deep. He didn't try to fall asleep after our lovemaking.

"You go out first," he whispered once we were dressed and appropriate again.

I could barely walk out the door with out my legs wobbling. I did make it to the table where we had been sitting. A few minutes later he joined me. Just in time for them to call me for my car.

As he walked me outside he asked, "Do you want to cuckold Connor, now?"

"I think I'll tell him what happened here today and see his reaction. If he gets furious, then I'll tell him I was just teasing him to get his reaction. If he is pleased and wants to hear about it; then, yes, I will cuckold him with you," I explained my plan.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers
12