Sweetie

Story Info
Wife ponders pursuing a second boyfriend.
2.2k words
3.86
26.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers

My wife works days and I work nights. Usually she's left the house before I've arrived after work. A few months ago on her birthday our paths crossed. I arrived home early from work. Her bedroom is upstairs while mine is downstairs in the basement. I rarely spend an entire night in her bedroom as the nights I am off I wake up after falling asleep with her. I get out of bed and go downstairs and keep busy until four or five in the morning. I then go to my bedroom in the basement and fall asleep.

The morning of her birthday I heard her upstairs getting ready for work. I thought about going upstairs and wishing her happy birthday, but didn't as it sounded like she was minutes from heading downstairs. I heard drawers opening and closing and pictured her freshly showered walking around her bedroom putting on her black panties and white bra. She liked a white or flesh colored bra because it wasn't as visible under her blouse but preferred her panties to be black because they looked sexier. I felt myself hardening thinking how nice it would be to have my face between her legs making love to her with my mouth, to have her smell on me as I headed to the basement to sleep while she began her day with an orgasm.

The polycarbonate cage I wear suppressed my penis from getting anything more than quarter erect as there is literally no room for any penis, even a small one like mine, to expand. What it doesn't stop are the drips and by the time she came downstairs I knew if I took down my pants there would be a noticeable wet spot on my boxers. I silently laughed at how she and I responded to sexual arousal; we both got wet.

She came downstairs wearing a purple shirt and blue jeans. Her breasts stretched her shirt. Considering her age they are impressive, natural, with no more sag than when she was 18, but a cup size bigger. I looked at her and thought how kind Father Time had been to her. She could go without makeup. Her long dark brown hair remained soft as silk. It had been a long time since I had ran my fingers through her hair or felt it against my face loving its feel and smell as we had intercourse.

Too long I thought.

She smiled when she saw me and pursed her lips. I kissed her and wished her happy birthday. She thanked me asked how my night was. I told her it was uneventful but long. She said she had a very good sleep.

"Any good dreams?" I asked.

Her brow furrowed as she tried to remember.

"Yes, a very good one."

She didn't share with me her dream, but said, "The dream reminded me of something I wanted to share with you. I think you'll appreciate this before going to bed. Hand me my purse."

I did and she fished out a card which she handed me, "Here. Read this. I think it will give you quite the cuck moment."

I took the card out of the envelope, opened it, and began to read. It was from a man she worked with, Joseph. I had met him once but our encounter was brief. It was a Valentine's Day card masquerading as a birthday card.

The front of card said happy birthday but inside he wrote, "You're special to me. Your heart is so BEAUTIFUL! It is adorned with the color of LOVE and its light can seen illuminating your gentle face and even in darkness you still shine!"

She studied my face gauging my reaction. She laughed as I looked obviously turned on by something as simple as a birthday card. She even asked, "Aroused?"

"Yes," I answered wishing there was time before she left for work for me to worship her. If she even hinted she had a few minutes to spare I would drop to my knees, pull down her jeans and panties and eat her while she stood leaning against the kitchen counter.

She was still smiling, "That's not even the best part. There's more. She pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it. Even though I could see what was written she read it to me, "Here's a little gift for you to take your sweetie to lunch."

It didn't take me but a few seconds to reach the same conclusion she had.

I said, "I think he's asking you out. You've never referred to me as your sweetie and he knows you're married."

She answered, "I thought the same thing. I showed it to my boss. She smiled and said, 'Someone has a crush on you.' I said, 'I think so too. What should I do?' She answered, 'What do you want to do? Are you going to tell your husband?' I said, 'Go to lunch with him. No.' She replied, 'I thought you would want to. He doesn't need to know. It would only make him jealous.' Just then Linda walked into the office. I showed her the card. Her response was, 'someone's got a crush on you.' They both started chanting, 'You've got a boyfriend.' I turned red. I was almost regretting sharing it with them but I also knew they can keep a secret. If anything they would help me keep it under wraps. I was also a little nervous. If his boss knew he could lose his job."

"Then don't let his boss find out," I cautioned before adding, "I bet you felt very flattered."

My wife said, "I did. He's 15 years younger than me. What a boost to my ego."

"Are you attracted to him?" I asked.

"Until now, not really. He's a nice man. Just lonely. He doesn't have many friends here."

I sensed there was something more. You hesitated before adding, "He's not unattractive. He's just so dark."

"Well, he is from Africa."

"Yes, but he's so dark complected compared to the blacks I know here. I am a little self conscious around him as this town is so white. We really drew alot of attention when we went to lunch."

"I know, but I thought that turned you on. Besides this town isn't that white. I've seen interracial couples before, just not very many."

"And they all get stared at. But we really stand out. I'm not pale, but next to him I look so white."

"I never knew you to be so self conscious."

"I'm normally not but..."

"I think you're in denial which is why you are coming up with excuses. I think you're attracted to him."

She started to protest, "I am not. Well, I guess I am a little. Okay, more than a little. A lot."

I said, "You feel like you're cheating on your boyfriend don't you? You feel like you should be faithful to him even though you're attracted to someone else. Remember, you don't owe him your loyalty. You're the boss, not him."

She had a frown on her face, "I know it's my choice. I just feel like I should be loyal to him. I guess I'm a one man woman."

I said, "Maybe it's time you got out of your comfort zone. Don't let feelings of guilt get in the way of exploring what might be a good thing. Just think if you had kept your feelings bottled up and stayed loyal to me you would have never experienced what you have with your boyfriend."

"You're right, but he's faithful to me."

"He doesn't need to know. You told me not him when you went to lunch."

"I know, but now I kind of want to share this with him."

"Why?"

"To make him a little jealous. Not take me for granted."

"It could backfire and make him a lot jealous."

"I know. For now it will be our secret."

"And your boss and coworker's."

"They can keep a secret. I've kept plenty from their husbands."

I pointed out what to me seemed obvious, "I think you are more than just a little flattered. You like that he has a crush on you, but I also think the attraction isn't solely one sided. You're attracted to him, but finding reasons not to be. I know you love your boyfriend but you shouldn't let it limit your freedom. Worrying about him isn't liberating you, but stifling you. You've replaced one husband for another. You don't dictate to him his activities so why should you let him dictate yours?"

She looked at me digesting what I said and answered, "Touche. You're right. I shouldn't. I just feel torn. I don't want to blow a good thing. Besides, I'm not just thinking of how it would affect him but how it would affect you. What do you want me to do?"

"I'm your cuck. Of course I'm in favor of you exploring further the attraction and admiration he obviously has for you. Something must have clicked or you wouldn't feel so conflicted. How it affects me shouldn't matter. It doesn't matter now with your boyfriend so it shouldn't matter with him."

She laughed, "You're aroused right now aren't you? I bet your little penis is dripping and wants out of its cage."

I turned red, "You know me so well, but that shouldn't be a factor in your decision."

She came close to me and hugged me, pressing her sex against my imprisoned one. She brought her lips to within millimeters of mine and whispered, "But knowing you're aroused does matter. If you were really miserable I wouldn't have a boyfriend. You let me fall in love with another man. You let me put him before you. A second boyfriend will mean even less of me for you. What if I fall in love with him? Is that what you want?" She ground herself against me. My penis unable to swell made my testicles ache. Without the cage her touch would have caused me to climax.

I kissed her softly, "Yes, it's what I want. Your heart is big enough to handle another man."

She kissed me back, "But I get so crazy when I fall in love. As wonderful as it is to have those feelings their intensity scares me. Look at how emotional I was for years with my boyfriend."

"I know, but I was there to make it easier."

"You did. I couldn't have done it without you. Without your support I would have cut my ties to him. I'm so glad I didn't though because I really do love him."

"I'm glad you didn't either, but let's not jump the gun. You're not in love with him, just flattered. And if something does develop between the two of you we'll cross that bridge when it does. Either way I'll be here for you."

"I know you will, but you know me, it's never just about the physical attraction but the emotional one. I think he's a lot like my boyfriend, but less private, more willing to share what he's thinking and feelng. At lunch he shared so much with me. He's someone I could easily grow very attached to, maybe even fall in love with."

"All the more reason for you to see where this leads. Besides I like the way you glow when you fall in love. Your emotional attraction makes what I feel even more intense."

She hugged me tight her breasts pressing against my chest. I imagined underneath her shirt and bra her hard nipples.

"Then it's decided," she said, "I'm going to take the money he gave me and take him to dinner."

"He gave you money?"

"Yes. Did I forget to tell you? It was only a twenty but he said for me to take my sweetie out." She added, "If you want to see the note it's in my purse."

I reached over and got it. Still hugging me she watched me read it. It was short and was written exactly as she said. I thought he was obviously fishing for a reaction. He purposely didn't tell her to take her husband out, but her sweetie. I knew he also didn't know about her boyfriend. He was hoping when she thought sweetie it was him she was thinking of. He had it bad for my wife.

"He has it bad for you."

"I know. Now you know why I'm worried. My boyfriend could, but wouldn't break us up. I'm not so sure about him."

The cunundrum of being a cuck struck home. Sexually and even emotionally I shouted yes, yes, yes as though I were on the receiving end of a big cock and about to climax, but deep inside where logic and deep feelings of love for my wife, our family, the life we built something screamed no. It is what made me nauseous even as my penis unsuccessfully tried to swell, to break free of its prison.

I answered her not with words but by embracing her and pressing my lips to hers. She opened her mouth as did I and we shared a heated french kiss, sizzling due to her debating whether to allow another man to pursue her, to pursue him back, to let it take her emotionally and physically where it might.

When we broke she said to me, "I love you so much right now."

"I love you too and I want you so bad."

"When I get home you'll have me. I'm going to ride your face until I'm raw."

Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers