Sweetie Ch. 05

Story Info
Sweetie takes a man.
4.3k words
4.49
92.4k
12

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
99 Followers

Charlene awoke before I did, & she woke me with a pinch to my nipples which brought me thrashing awake.

"Easy, girl," she chided. "Good morning, Sweetie!"

"Um...hi," I blushed.

"Go get yourself ready for the day. I think I want some oatmeal, today, Sweetie."

"Yes, ma'am."

I went to my shower, washed the dried cum off my face, gave myself an enema, & was drying off, when Charlene entered the room.

:Why is the toilet seat up, Sweetie?"

"I...er...pee in there, ma'am," I replied.

"No no no! A girl always pees sitting down, Sweetie! Damn, girl! Do I have to teach you everything? If I see this seat up again, I'm going to add this to your uniform," she said, holding up a little plastic thing.

"What is that, m'lady?"

"It's a nasty little chastity device. It's designed to hold your clit down, so that it can't get hard," she grinned. "It also makes you sit down to pee. Would you like to try it on?"

"No, thank you. I'll remember in the future, ma'am."

"See that you do! Now, what should we do today? I know," she snapped her fingers. "I'll invite Kathy over for lunch! Maybe she'd like to see you ride the Sybian."

"Please, ma'am! I'm still sore from yesterday..."

"Well, I'm sure we'll think of something to do together. Maybe Melissa has your new uniform ready. I'll call her."

She left me there, naked. I finished drying, put the toilet lid down, & went to find my bra & corset in her room. They weren't there. I found my heels, though, & locked them in place, after I donned my stockings.

I went to the kitchen to find Charlene on the phone, & started making oatmeal for our breakfast.

"Oh really?" I overheard her say. "And what will you do, then? That's a pretty good idea! Okay, I'll see you later!"

She hung up the phone. & turned to me.

"It seems that you really got Rachael all wound up! She went off on Mel last night about you. Mel says she's jealous! You must have really eaten her pussy well the other day, Sweetie!"

"Just trying to do a good job, ma'am." I replied, trying to suppress a smile.

"Uh huh! Well, Mel's had this problem with her before. In fact, that's why Rachael looks like she does. Mel had had enough, & put the screws to her to put her in her place. Rachael has this really strong homophobia. I think that you're going to be off the hook, today, while Rachael's on it!"

That bit of news certainly brightened my outlook for the day. I nearly hummed as I fixed breakfast, I was so happy.

We worked on my demeanor for awhile, until Charlene was satisfied at my posture & movements. Then I had to don that damned hot wig, & apply make up, before she'd let me get dressed.

"I love to see you traipsing around with your titties sticking out. Sweetie." she teased me, making me blush.

She was downright kind to me that morning, helping me with my corset after rubbing the creams into my tits & ass. I was told to leave off the bra, because she wanted to see my tits all day, sitting there on the shelf created by the corset. She even left out my butt plug, to my joy, though she did dip four fingers into my ass as she rubbed the cream into my skin. I didn't mind that, though, It felt kind of good. I was also allowed to forgo the open-assed skirt, & though I was exposed all morning, it didn't seem to matter, since it was just we two.

My little pink apron was replaced with an identical yellow one, which seemed even more transparent, if that were possible, & I was happily tip-toeing around in my heels as the doorbell rang.

"Get that for me, Sweetie," Charlene called from the other room.

Expecting to see Kathy at the door, I didn't even bother putting on my jacket before opening the door wide. Imagine my surprise at seeing Bob, the GF from the job site, at the door. I blanched, & tried to hide behind the door as he roared in laughter.

"Who is it, Sweetie? Is it Kathy?"

"No, ma'am," I cried, & I slammed the door & ran up to my room.

There was no lock on my door, so I just plopped myself down on my bed & buried my face in the pillows. That was how Charlene & Bob found me, a few seconds later.

"Sweetie! Is this how you treat guests in my home?"

I didn't even bother raising my head.

"Bob came 'round to make sure you were cooperating, Sweetie, & to make sure that I was safe. Wasn't that thoughtful of him? And then you slammed the door in his face! Shame on you! Now, tell him that you're sorry, dear."

I glanced up to see her standing over me, glowering at me. Bob stood in the doorway, looking amused at my condition. There was nothing to be done at this point, other than to comply, yet again.

"I...I...I'm sorry, Bob," I sobbed.

"Stand up, Sweetie. He's already seen you, so there's no use in hiding."

I glared daggers into Charlene's eyes as I rose from the bed, my tits swaying on my chest. Of all the people she could have exposed me to, this was the very worst! I blushed as his eyes roamed over my breasts. It was almost like he was touching them. Then he looked down to see my cock through the apron. Finally, his eyes rested on my own.

"I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself, Charlene," he said. "Way to go, girl!"

"Would you like to stay for lunch, Bob?"

"Sure! Does she cook?"

Laughing, Charlene told him I was "more than a pretty face," & that I cooked quite well, both in the kitchen & out of it.

"This, I have to see," he chortled.

As I stood there, blushing, Charlene told me to give them a curtsy, & go & start lunch.

Tears drying on my face, I did as I was told, & as I passed Bob, he patted my ass affectionately. I wanted to crawl in a hole & die, but I made it into the kitchen, & began to make some tuna salad for lunch.

The bell rang again, & this time, I looked before I opened the door. It was Kathy, & she also patted my ass as she entered. I escorted her into the living room, where the sex machine stood on the corner. Bob was sitting next to it in the recliner.

"Anyone want some wine? Sweetie, go open a bottle of white, & bring us all a glass."

I followed Charlene's orders, my entire frame shaking after being exposed to the GF. I put the glasses on a tray, & brought it into the living room. I served Kathy first, who patted my ass gently & thanked me. Then I served Charlene, who took her glass, & thanked me. Finally, I turned to Bob, who sat there grinning like a wolf at me.

As he took his glass of wine, he reached up & tweaked my right nipple, giving me the shudders.

"Nice tits! How did you manage this?"

"It was all in the contract, Bob. They're temporary, of course, but they help her to learn her place. We'll be making them bigger next week, too. We were originally going to use saline, but her behavior made us use actual human collagen, which will last a lot longer, but they do have a nice shape, don't they?"

"Oh yes! I quite like them. They look so real!"

"For all intents & purposes, they ARE real. Go ahead & feel them, & tell me they aren't real breasts."

I stood there with the tray in my hand, as Bob felt around my tits. He hefted them up & dropped them. He squeezed them gently. He stroked them, & to my horror, I found my cock getting hard, & I held the tray in front of myself so he couldn't see it.

"I better go see to lunch," I whispered, afraid of the shaking in my voice.

"Oh, there's no rush, Sweetie," Charlene interjected. "Turn around & let Bob see what we've done with your ass."

Blushing as deep a red as I've ever blushed, I turned on my heels, & felt his rough hands kneading my ass cheeks. I shuddered again as I felt my cock rising once again, tenting out the front of my frilly little apron. I glanced over to see Charlene & Kathy exchanging looks & smiles at my predicament.

"Wow," Bob whispered. "This is really something! She could be a stripper with a bod' like this! And you say her tits will get bigger?"

"Oh yes. At least four cup sizes, before we're through, I think," Charlene answered.

"Look," Kathy cried out. "She likes your touch, Bob!"

My knees nearly gave out as they made me turn to show Bob my erection with the tray held to my side. He just smiled & winked at me.

Finally, I was allowed to go finish lunch preparations. I tried not to walk too femininely as I left the room. Charlene followed me into the kitchen.

"Hey!" she said. "You're supposed to wiggle your ass when you walk!"

"I"m NOT trying to turn him on, Charlene!"

"You WILL do as you're told in this house, Sweetie," she warned me. "Now, fix lunch, & wiggle your hot little ass in there when it's done!"

Defeated, all I could manage was a "Yes, m'lady," squeaked out through my shame.

I heard them talking & laughing in the next room as I finished making lunch, though I couldn't hear what was actually said. This was worse than hearing it, because my imagination was rich enough that I was putting words in their mouths that would surely ruin me for life.

I made tuna melts, & decorated the plates like I knew Charlene would have wanted, with little basil leaves & tomato garnishes. I set the table, & did an exaggerated ass-wiggle into the living room to announce that lunch was ready. I tried not to look anyone in the eye, but I felt Bob grinning at me, just the same.

They waited until I turned & wiggled my ass back out into the kitchen before they all rose & followed me.

Upon seeing the four places set at the table, Charlene commented that it wasn't a usual practice for the help to eat with the mistress of the house & her guests.

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

As I went to remove my plate from the table, Charlene stopped me.

"I'll make an exception this time, Sweetie, since Bob is here to see you, as well. Let me help you," and with that, she stuck that damned 8 inch dildo on my chair, & handed me the lube.

Everyone's eyes were on me, as I rubbed the goo on the cock, wiped my hand on a paper towel, & gently settled my well-used ass down onto the prong. Once I was in position, everyone began to eat, as if there was nothing at all unusual about my sitting there, for all practical purposes, naked, with a big dildo up my ass.

The wine flowed freely, & everyone seemed in high spirits, until my little light lunch was eaten. Then Bob turned his attentions to me.

"Does all of this turn you on, Sweetie? Do you like having your ass stuffed, your tits out in the open, while we're all dressed?"

I was blushing again. I had no idea what to say or do, so I said nothing.

"Answer him, Sweetie," Charlene told me. "Tell him how much you love having your ass stuffed all the time."

My head was swimming with the wine, not to mention the conversation's dreadful turn.

"I've been through a lot over the last few days, Bob," I said. "I haven't really had time to analyze my feelings about anything. It's really embarrassing, I can tell you that! They have me doing things I never imagined I'd do, & my body reacts in strange ways."

"But, does it turn you on?" He pressed me.

"Sometimes my body seems to like it, Bob. I'm trying to keep my head about it all, though."

"Fair answer, Sweetie. The reason I asked...well...you got hard when I felt up your tits and ass...I was wondering..."

"I'm not gay, Bob. I don't think I'm into that. Nothing personal, but I'm here for the ladies," I smiled at him.

"No you aren't, Sweetie," Charlene interrupted. "You're here to entertain my guests. Don't forget that."

I felt the blood rush out of my face. Were they expecting me to...what...suck his cock or something? It wasn't going to happen! Not in this lifetime!

I glared at Charlene.

"I think this is going a bit too far, Charlene."

"Remember your place, Sweetie! I TOLD you you would be entertaining me & my friends. Bob is a friend. He's actually here for Rachael, today, by the way, but I expect you to be a willing participant in anything any of my guests require! I have pictures, tapes, & audio of you, Sweetie, & I expect you to remember that as well. Anything anyone wants of you in this house is something that you will do. Do I make myself clear? Would you like me to release it all to the public today?"

My mind reeled, once again. She had me, & we both knew it. I thought back to the little scene that Mel had improvised with Rachael fucking my ass with her very real, very thick, cock. I had just watched that on the tv last night with Charlene, as my ass was ripped up by that huge dildo. She probably had that on tape, as well. Besides, I was sitting there in front of them all with an 8 inch dildo up my ass as we spoke. I felt defeated, & totally ridiculous.

"I'm sorry, m'lady," I whispered. "I'm sorry, Bob. I don't know what came over me. What do you require?"

Just then, the kitchen door rang with loud knocking. I found myself jumping on the cock in my ass.

"Charlene," Melissa's voice called out. "We're here!"

"Come on in, Mel," Charlene called out. "We just finished lunch."

The door opened, & Mel followed Rachael, who was naked, save for very high heels, with a leash attached to her ball sack. I blanched when I saw that her ass was striped, probably from that riding crop of Mel's. Rachael's head hung low, yet she managed to sway her ass in a most inviting manner as she walked into the house.

I looked at Bob, who was grinning at the spectacle. I wondered what they had in store for Rachael...or me, for that matter.

"So, what should we do with these two," Charlene asked.

"I know," said Kathy. "Let's watch them do a lesbo scene!"

"Good idea," Bob grinned at me. "I want to see Sweetie in action!"

I was thinking that he was seeing me in action already, eating my lunch with 8 solid inches embedded in my ass, but I guess I was wrong.

"Okay, ladies," sneered Mel, "clear the table. I think we want to see the two of you on it for awhile."

I groaned inwardly, wondering what was in store for me today. Rachael, released from her leash, helped me clear the table. Once the dishes were all in the dishwasher, she climbed up onto the table, & spread her thighs. I looked to Charlene, who gestured to the table, & I, too climbed up onto it. Rachael immediately grabbed my head & gave me a long, deep, tongue-filled kiss. 'For a homophobe, she sure kisses a man like a slut,' I thought,.returning her affection. Her hands were everywhere on me, as she somehow guided my head down between her legs to face that fat cock rising along her thigh. Her fingers were tracing my ass cleft, & to my horror, I found myself pushing it into her hands. I heard clapping from our audience, & then I heard Bob say" Kiss that fat cock, Sweetie!"

My tits were rubbing along Rachael's thighs, & I began to get into the scene, feeling very feminine, as I took her bulbous head between my lips & sucked it in. Rachael gasped, & maneuvered herself so that she was over me. Her mouth went to my cock, & I gasped as she slurped it into her throat, once again. I felt my hairless balls touching her nose. I tried to take more of her cock into my mouth, but it was just so damned thick, I couldn't get much of it in. I bobbed my head on as much as I could take, as I felt her fingers entering my already lubed ass.

My hands searched for the lube, & someone put it into my hand. I poured a generous helping into my palm, & began to slather it over her ass cleft. My fingers sought out her little bud, & I popped one into her. Rachel went crazy at this point, shoving four fingers into my butt, squealing over the cock in her mouth. I put another finger in her ass. Her hips were working like mad, humping her cock into my mouth. She seemed to be on the verge of orgasm when Melissa suddenly cried out "STOP!"

I froze, not knowing what to expect from all these crazy people.

"Bob, feed her some cock," Mel said. I felt the table move as Rachael extricated herself from my clutches, & lay on the table on her belly. I scooted around to see Bob drop his pants. He had a big one, & his crotch was covered in hair. It was odd to see that, after all the shaved mounds I'd seen lately, not to mention Rachael's tiny little heart-shaped pubes over her cock.

She opened her mouth, & Bob fed her his growing cock. As I watched, it seemed that his cock would never stop growing, until it reached about 9 inches of thick muscle. He pumped into her lips, again & again.

Charlene tapped me on the shoulder, & pointed to Rachael's ass. I took the hint, & started to grease up my cock. I straddled her hips, running my cockhead between her cheeks.

At first, Rachael didn't respond to me. Then, she seemed to be trying to avoid my cock. Finally, she seemed to give up, & she spread her long legs as my cock found its new home. It popped in, & I paused, remembering how tender she'd been with me when she fucked my ass.

She was having none of that, though. She folded her knees up under her, & pushed back on me, driving my cock into her ass to the hilt in one smooth move.

"Now, THAT's how you take a cock," Melissa exclaimed.

As for me, this was the first time I had actually gotten to put my cock INTO anything or anyone in a long time. I was really loving the feel of Rachael's ass. It was so warm! So tight! I brushed my tits on her back as I fucked her with a vengeance.

"Change positions," Mel ordered.

I had to pull out as Rachael moved around on the table. Now she was lying on her back. Again, her legs parted, but this time she grabbed my slippery cock & pulled it into her ass, as I frantically tried to get into position to fuck her.

Bob had climbed onto the table, now. He stuck his cock between our faces, & I knew what was expected of me. I kissed Rachael around his cock as he pumped it back & forth. I couldn't help but notice his rod - the thick veins, the heat coming off of it, the hair, the dimensions of this prodigious member in my face. He pulled it back, & aimed it at my mouth, & I took it in as I mercilessly fucked Rachael's hot little ass. I could feel the heat of her hard cock on my belly when I bottomed out inside her. Bob was fucking my mouth, now, & I danced my tongue along his length as I sucked him.

"Mmmm," Bob groaned. "She has a nice tongue!"

He pulled his cock out of my lips, & I watched as he dipped it into Rachael's mouth. He slid it back & forth a bit, then, to my amazement, he kept pushing it until the entire thing disappeared into her mouth!

My hips were pistoning like mad into Rachael's ass until I felt someone's fingers at my own back side. I paused, & turned to see Kathy smiling at me as she greased up my ass crack. I saw that she was wearing that strap on again. I tugged on Rachael's frame until I could drop my feet to the floor & still keep fucking her. Rachael's legs were wrapped around my waist, & Kathy had to spread them before she could press her dildo into my back door.

As Kathy pushed her toy into me, I gasped in joy, it felt so good. I found myself pushing back onto her strap on just as hard as I plunged into Rachael's ass. I was being double fucked in front of my boss, & I didn't know what to think about that. My tits were jiggling, & I seemed frantic to reach my orgasm.

I looked down at Rachael. She was being double fucked, too. I leaned in & sucked at her nipple, & she spurted her cum between us as I pulled at her tit.

Bob then pulled out of her mouth, & asked Kathy if he could cut in.

"In a minute," she answered. It was pretty clear that she was close to her own peak, as she slammed into me harder than ever.

Finally, she sighed, & her toy seemed to vibrate inside me, as I felt her breasts on my back. That almost pushed me over the edge. It seemed I loved being fucked my the girls, & feeling their tits on my back just topped everything off so perfectly.

Then she slowly pulled it out of my ass, & I was fucking Rachael again, until Bob stood behind me, pulling my cheeks apart. I tensed. This would be the first time ever I was fucked by a man. I didn't want to do this, especially with this man. His rod brushed my thighs. It felt so warm!

whole4U
whole4U
99 Followers
12