Sweetie Ch. 08

Story Info
Christa comes to visit.
4.5k words
4.57
80.1k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers

My ass was sore as hell for two days!

I did my chores. I milked my tits. I wanted nothing to do with sex, though, even though I still had to wear that damned butt plug every day.

For her part, Charlene seemed to understand, & left me alone, for the most part, although I did eat her pussy a few times.

Wednesday morning, she sat at the breakfast table, & told me I had to go to the grocery store. She'd give me money, but it was totally up to me to plan the week's meals, & buy the food. This would mean that I had to pay for a cab to take me, since she didn't yet trust me to not run off in my own truck. Besides, there was a good chance that someone might recognize the truck I'd been driving for the last two years, so a cab would be safer for me.

I thought about how I'd do this, & acquiesced to her demands. I had some clothes, now, that would look nearly normal in public. I just hoped & prayed that no one would know me.

Charlene left for work, & I milked my tits, & then began to dress myself. I would wear the tan sandals without stockings, for such a casual trip. I'd go with the short (they were ALL short) red plaid skirt, & the white blouse I'd worn to the bar. When I donned the apparel, after applying my make up, I looked as close to 'normal' as I would look, considering the slutty nature of all the clothes I had. Of course, I had no panties, but with my huge breasts, I just hoped that no one would be looking at my cock. I did remember to put in the butt plug, that almost seemed to be a part of me, now.

I gathered the money & put it in my purse, with the house keys & my breast pumps, & called for the cab. It arrived within a short time, & I was out the door as a woman for the first time on my own.

I got in the back, & directed the cabbie to the grocery store. As we drove along, I saw that he kept looking at me in his mirror, but thought nothing of it.

When we arrived at the store, I paid the cabbie, who said "Have a nice day, sir," before driving off. I guess he saw my cock in the skirt.

I was blushing again, as I entered the store. I immediately went to the ladies' room, where I checked myself in the mirror. I adjusted myself as best I could to hide my penis, & went shopping. At least I wouldn't be so obvious with a shopping cart in front of me. I got a few stares from women who were amazed at my height, but I think I passed, for the most part.

I bought everything on my list, & called the cab company, again, hoping that I'd get a different driver this time. Of course, with my luck, I got the same guy. He helped me load the bags in the trunk, & I got in the back.

As we drove, he started to talk to me. He told me that he'd seen me at the bar last Saturday night!

"You were so hot! I couldn't believe the things you did on the dance floor," he gushed at me.

"You must have me confused with someone," I tried.

"No way, Sweetie-pie," he answered. "I know it was you, by your height &...uh...your proportions."

"You mean my tits, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Just let me out," We'd arrived at the house. I paid him, & he offered to help me with the bags, but I declined, because, although he seemed nice enough, he also seemed way too eager.

"You just ask for Joe next time you call, okay? I'll take care of you, Sweetie."

With that, he drove away, with me standing on the porch with all those groceries.

I was putting the food away, when the phone rang. I stopped & listened until I heard Charlene's voice, telling me to pick up if I was there.

"Yes, m'lady?"

"I just got a call from Christa. She'll be our guest for dinner. If she arrives before I do, be sure & entertain her until I get there, Sweetie."

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, feeling a little rush as I thought of the vixen from the bar.

I had a little spring to my step as I finished putting away the groceries, & then pumped my breasts. I saved the milk for my mistress in a milk jug labeled "Sweetie's Milk."

By mid-afternoon, I had a roast in the oven, & was just sitting down to watch some tv when the doorbell rang.

Peeking through the peephole, I saw Christa, so I opened the door. She pulled open my blouse right there in the doorway, & sucked on my left nipple as she pushed me into the house.

I was giggling as my hands went to cup her face at my breast, but she grabbed my hands & pulled them around behind my back. Then she nipped at my tit with her teeth, & I jumped in surprise.

"Your ass is mine until Charlene gets home, slut," she grinned into my face. "I"m going to enjoy this!"

"Well," I whispered, "she did tell me to entertain you. Wanna fuck?"

We giggled together, & I guided us into the living room.

"So, I take it that this is your chair." she was pointing at the Sybian.

"Yeah. That's where I sit & watch tv."

"I've always wanted to try one of those out." She moved to the machine. "Mind if I have a seat?"

"Let me get you a toy."

"Nothing so big as the one you had in the bar, please," she laughed. "I'm not the size queen that you seem to be."

"That isn't by choice, you know."

"Uh-huh. That looks good," she said, as I pulled out a rather mundane 7 incher that came with the Sybian. "That one looks like yours. I can't wait to try it out."

Her eyes met mine, & she grinned lasciviously at me as she licked her lips.

"Why don't you come help me get situated?"

I put the dong on the stem of the Sybian, greased it with lube, & rolled my thumb over the remote, so that it was buried in the barrel of the machine. Then, I began to remove Christa's blouse, kissing her flesh as it became exposed.

"Such a good little slut," she whispered as I suckled at her nipples.

I pulled off her blouse, & opened her slacks. I kissed her there, at the top of her panties, before pushing her pants to her ankles. She stepped out of them, leaving her shoes on the floor as well, & I kissed her right on her pussy.

"Not yet, Sweetie! Wait until I get on the Sybian."

"Yes, ma'am."

Christa swung her leg over the top of the barrel, & sat down, & I thumbed the remote, again. Now, the dildo rose very slowly, until it touched her lips. I was in front of her, watching, & stopped its progression as soon as it touched her. Then I hit another button, & she thrilled to the vibe.

"Oh, you little minx," she cried. "Give it to me!"

I reached down to feel her pussy, sticking two fingers up inside her.

"Hey! I told you to give it to me, not to tease me with your fingers!"

"Just making sure you're ready. Christa," I laughed.

"I was ready when you answered the door. Now GIMME!"

The cock rose ever so slowly, & Christa was wiggling her ass. Her breasts jiggled a bit as she worked her pussy around the toy. My cock was hard as ever.

"Fuck me, Sweetie," she cried, so I sped the movements up until she sighed, her eyes rolling back into her head. "Ooooooh, yeah! That's so nice!"

I straddled the machine, behind her, pulling my skirt & blouse off completely, so I could rub my tits on her back while she was fucked. I reached around her & rubbed on her clit with my fingertip, & she screamed in an unexpected orgasm.

As she was coming down, I reached for the lube. I wanted to see how far I could go with her. I put some on my finger, & rubbed it on her tight little rosebud.

"Oh, you fucker," she exclaimed. "Be careful! I've never tried that."

"Ooooh, a virgin!" I whispered hotly into her ear. "I think you might like this a lot!"

I slipped a fingertip up inside her ass, & Christa moaned loudly.

"Just think of being here, with the machine fucking your pussy, & my cock right here."

I slid another finger up her ass, & she gasped. Her hips rose & fell, & my nipples were brushing on her back as I fingered her ass. She seemed awfully tight, though, & I hesitated to go further, although I really wanted to.

"Come around & let me suck your cock," she called out over her shoulder.

I reluctantly slid my fingers out of her ass, & lifted myself off the machine. I walked around her & stood there at her face.

Christa's hands went right to my ass, as she pulled me forward into her waiting lips. Her nails dug into my cheeks as she slurped my cock into the warmth of her mouth. I was fucking her face when she came, & her teeth scratched my cock as she cried out, her entire body shuddering with pleasure. I hit the remote, & the cock went into overdrive in her pussy right then.

"Aaaaah!" She cried. Her tits were shaking like she was riding a galloping horse. Her hands tore at my ass. She was still peaking a full thirty seconds later! Never had I seen a woman cum like that. She was pressing her face into my cock & moaning, & I eventually saw the need to reduce the speed of the cock within her.

Leaning back, she ordered me to lick her while she got fucked. I bent & gently licked at her lips as the cock slowly rose & fell within her drenched pussy. She pushed me away, though, when I licked at her clit.

"Too much," she cried, shuddering again. She pushed me away, & fell forward, her hands holding her up on the barrel of the machine.

I slowed the dildo, & ever so slowly, had it drop back into the depths of the barrel, & out of her pussy.

"Oh my god! That was so good. Get over here & sit on it. I want my cum to go up your ass!"

I pulled out my butt plug & helped her to her feet. Then I settled myself down onto the Sybian, & flipped the switch to feel the cum-slick prod brush my cheeks as it entered my ass. Then I turned it on faster, & thrilled to the feeling within. I loved it when it hit home in my ass, though I'd taken a lot bigger.

Christa dropped to her knees next to me. She was watching the cock in my ass, close up. Then she reached in to slide a finger up next to the dildo as it fucked me.

"It's so warm!" she whispered. "Get up. I want you to fuck me."

I turned the machine off & stood. I took Christa's hand, & led her up to my room. She laughed when she saw my frilly room, & called me a sissy as she stroked my cock.

"I"ll show you a sissy," I growled, pushing her toward the bed.

"Eat me first," she said.

I buried my face in her folds, & licked up her fluids until she called me up to suckle her tits. Her hands flew to grip my breasts as soon as they were within reach.

"Put it in me," she whispered, as her grip was like iron on my tits.

I reached down to guide my cock into her. I rubbed it on her clit, & she sighed. I kept teasing her with the tip until she yanked hard on my tits.

"Fuck me," she growled.

I pushed into her, & felt a pussy for the first time in over a month. It was so smooth! So warm & inviting! So soft!

"Ah, this is much better than that dildo," she whispered. "Fuck me, bitch!"

Our eyes were locked. Her hands never left my breasts as I fucked her, harder & harder.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

"YES! Give it to me, bitch! Fuck me, slut! Gimme that juice!"

She was really into getting my cum, & I gave it to her, as deeply as I could squirt it. Her hands were all over my tits as I shuddered within her. I came for a long time, it seemed.

As I slipped off my peak, she grinned at me.

"That feels so good," she whispered. "Don't you love it when you feel that cock splashing inside you?"

I nodded, having felt something similar, when Rachael & Bob fucked my ass.

"I'd love to see you get fucked," she whispered into my ear, "by a really big cock. And then watch as the cum leaks out of your ass. You have a beautiful ass, you know."

I blushed, pressed up against her.

"So which do you like more, men or women?"

"Women, definitely."

My cock slid out of her pussy just then, & we both shuddered in post-coital bliss.

"Really? But you said you love to feel that cum in your ass."

"I do, but I'm not gay, & I never even really thought of myself as bi. Everything you've seen, I've been made to do. None of this is my choice."

"But you love having these tits, don't you," she teased, feeling them up again.

"Yeah, I guess, It's quite a different sensation, looking like this, dressing like this. Doing these things. But I get embarrassed a lot. I mean, a man isn't supposed to be like this, is he?"

"So you aren't a man, anymore. I like you like this!" She pulled my tits up & suckled at them. " I want to fuck you, now."

I rolled off of her.

"Let me get my purse. I have a toy for us in there."

I lay back on the bed, & my mind wandered. This was all so surreal. I seemed to be surrounded by women & men who preferred me to look like this, who wanted to fuck my ass, which felt really good to me. I was ashamed that it felt good. I was ashamed that I was starting to like it.

Christa re-entered the room. Around her hips was a flesh-colored strap, holding up a ten inch, lifelike cock. I gasped when I saw it.

"Look what I have for you, Sweetie!"

"Oh my god! That thing is HUGE!"

"Yeah, but I'll bet you can take it to my balls, right, slut?"

"All I can do is try, m'lady."

I was getting onto my hands & knees, when she stopped me with a slap to my ass.

"No, whore! I want to see your eyes when I push it in. I want to see your expression when it hits home in your asshole! On your back, wench, & grab your ankles! You're in for a rough ride!"

I lay back, & grabbed my ankles, & pulled my legs up high for her. She took some lube & rubbed it along her prodigious length. It glistened in the dim light of the bedroom, bobbing obscenely at me as she stepped up to the bed, & climbed on to her knees.

I wasn't too concerned about the size. It looked to be about the same length as my largest dildo, but thinner. I sighed as it brushed against my hole.

"I know you love this," she whispered. "I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you getting fucked on the dance floor. I'll bet over half the bar wanted you, then!"

She was pressing it into me, now, & I, for my part, was cooperating fully, enjoying everything she was doing.

"Do you like my cock?"

"I love your cock," I responded.

"Tell me you want it."

"Give it to me," I panted. "I want every inch you can give me! Fuck me with your big dick. Oh my god! It's so big!...Yes!...More!...Fuck me!"

"This is how I want to milk you next time," she grinned into my face,"with my cock balls deep in your ass & your tits in my face!"

She was fucking me, now, going deeper & deeper with each stroke. I reached down to cup her ass cheeks in my hands, & I pulled her all the way into me, my legs locking around her waist.

"Fuck me hard!"

Suddenly, she stopped. I was wagging my ass, begging her to fuck me, but she pulled it out!

I pleaded for more. Then, I felt her fingers at my ass. My eyes widened as she slid four fingers into me, up to her thumb.

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah, bitch! You're gonna take my whole hand in your ass, again. You liked that, didn't you?"

"Please," I whimpered.

I could feel her hand changing into a cone shape, as she fit her thumb in the middle of her fingers & pressed it all into my wide open ass. Her eyes were glued to my own. I didn't want to do this, but I couldn't stop it, & I knew it. I gazed into her eyes as she slipped her entire hand into my ass. Then, I felt her fold it into a fist within me, & she started to pump it back & forth, going even deeper within my stretched out ass.

"Mel says she wants to do this with me, Sweetie," Christa grinned into my face. "Just imagine BOTH of our hands inside this ass. We'll totally own you, won't we?"

All I could do was groan helplessly as she had her way with me.

"Maybe Charlene will want to fit her hand in here, too! You're gonna be the ultimate ass tart. A true 'fuck-me queen!' Wouldn't you like that, Sweetie-pie?"

My head was nodding, but I couldn't speak. She was getting rougher in my ass, but I was liking it. Every thrust & pull in my ass was making my tits wobble on my chest. I looked down to watch them, & the feeling was overwhelming.

"Yeah, just look at those tits! Does it feel good when they bounce like this, Sweetie?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, my eyes were locked onto them as they swayed up & down with her every thrust.

She slowly pulled her hand out of me, & ordered me onto my knees.

I eagerly got into position, & thrilled when her hand touched me back there again.

"Beg for it, Sweetie," she whispered.

"Fuck me," I groaned. "Put it in me. Please fuck my ass."

"You're gonna take it up to my elbow, this time, you fucking cow," she growled.

I blushed, yet pushed back onto her hand as it returned to my depths. She was fucking me again, but seemed determined to make me take even more than before, & it started to hurt.

"Please, ma'am," I cried, "Slower, please!"

"You're almost there, Sweetie. I'm almost up to my elbow. Do you want it all or not?"

"I do!" I cried helplessly. "I do! Fuck me, but please don't hurt me!"

She pressed her fist in until I imagined it would come out of my mouth. I could hardly catch my breath. Then, finally, she leaned forward, kissing my back, & I could feel her bicep in my ass crack!

"That's it, Sweetie," she crowed. "You took it like a champ! Now, I want you to jerk off for me!"

I reached down, but my cock was soft. I started to play with it, but it just wouldn't get hard. Christa was flexing her hand, & twisting it around in my ass. It felt so amazing, but I couldn't seem to get hard. I whimpered in my frustration.

"Aw, Sweetie! Can't you get it up?"

"No, Christa! I'm so sorry," I wanted to cry.

"Don't worry about it, girl. It would really surprise me if you could, your first couple of times. Later, when we get you used to this, you'll be able, so don't worry your pretty little head over it. One thing's for sure," she laughed as her hand started to pull out.

"What's that?"

"One day, you'll be able to take two real cocks up your ass. You'll be just like a real porn queen! Like a real three-holer!" She laughed as her hand slowly popped out my poor abused asshole. "Just imagine what you'll look like, with a cock in your mouth, while you ride another, & a third pumps into you from behind! That's gonna be so fucking HOT!"

I fell forward onto the bed. I could feel cool air on my insides, & knew I was still gaping open, & that she could see it.

"Oh! Look at that," Christa whispered. "Your asshole is still open for business!"

She slapped my ass, then, & I clenched it tight.

"You really are an ass tart, aren't you?"

"I guess I am," I marveled.

She laid down next to me, stroking my back.

"So, were you thinking about all those cocks, Sweetie, when I fisted you?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Pretty hot idea, isn't it?"

"It's a fine fantasy, Christa, but I don't really want to be fucked by men. I'm not queer."

"You aren't a man, either, dear," she laughed. "Not anymore!"

I buried my face in the pillows, but she was having none of that.

"Get your ass up, Sweetie! Admit what you are. Look me in the eye & tell me what an ass-fucking slutty big-titted cow you are!"

I looked over my shoulder at her in amazement. Did she really want to hear that from my own lips?

"Tell me what you are, bitch!" She slapped my ass, hard.

I slowly rolled over, with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Up on your knees, Sweetie! Spread your legs wider! Now, hold out your tits to me, & tell me what you are & what you like."

I assumed the position she had ordered from me. My legs were shaking as I spoke.

"I'm just an ass-slut. A cow with big tits. I love to be fucked in my ass, & I love my big tits. I want everyone to fuck me & suck on my nipples. I want men to cum on my tits, & to fuck my ass. I want women to strap on big dildos & fuck me in my ass, because I'm such an ass-slut. Is that what you wanted to hear me say?"

"It's a good start. Tell me how you like to dress."

"I like to dress up like a slut, & show off my big tits to everyone. I like short skirts that can be pulled up for a good ass-fucking. I like to have my cock & tits sucked when I get fucked in my ass. I love your whole hand up inside me, too. I also like it when you suck the milk out of my big tits." I sniffed, the tears rolled down my cheeks. "Are you happy, now? I said it! I'm a cow & a slut who likes to dress up & get fucked in my ass all the time."

whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers
12