Sweetly Slutty Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roy Kay
Roy Kay
7 Followers

A thumb dips down to gather your copious juices. I paint your rosebud with them, making it glisten. Another dip for more of your flowing cunt, then up to rest upon your anus. I spread you cheeks and tease over your ass. It opens and closes till just the tip is in. With my free hand I lay another smack on your ass feeling the tensing of the sphincter on my thumb, then the instant relaxation, and just a little further entrance. On your next push back my thumb disappears into your asshole. Your stop, hanging, savoring the feel, waiting for the right time to resume. Patiently, I weaken my hold, yielding you your head, knowing that you are preparing for more.

"Yeah. Feel my thumb in your asshole. Feel it filling you just as my cock fills your cunt." You can hear my smile "There's more you can have." My other thumb rests solitarily, halfway in the circle of your ass cheek, letting you feel your options, and awaiting your nod. My cock moves slowly in and out of your cunt, rocking an inch or two enjoying the languid pace.

>> ----------Mmmm...the delicious feel of being filled.... of your rocking cock buried deep in my pussy, the warmth from my still smarting ass cheeks.... the incredibly naughty feel of your thumb in my asshole.... I sense that you are waiting for me to go on, and I start to move my ass backwards, relaxing it in order to accommodate whatever you are going to do.... grateful that you are giving me the choice, but aware that you are in control..... "Give me everything you've got...I want to be full of you" I pant. > I feel your anus opening. My thumb circles inside your asshole, slowly, leisurely stretching it more. I dip my other thumb down to touch my cock, and take some more juices from your gushing cunt, coating it all around, getting it slick. I cross the perineum and place the back of one thumb against another. Still circling your asshole, the tip begins to enter. Just before the knuckle, I rest and wait. My cock is halfway into your pussy...your juicy, gushing pussy, also waiting.

You catch your breath then softly hiss "yessssssssss". Carefully, but determinedly you press back to the knuckle, then a little further as it disappears. You tighten a bit to engulf then, but continue to press......press to the very base. I hold your cheeks, and begin thrusting my cock again, holding your finger fucked ass still. My grip loosens and you start to rock with me. Your squirm forward across the twin knuckles, then backwards, as if trying to take in more than the two digits can offer. Both thumbs start to swirl in rhythm with you lascivious fucking - fucking your horny, greedy cunt; thumb fucking your horny ravenous asshole. I can feel the pressure building in my cock. I am greedy as well.... greedy for every liquid squeeze. My senses heighten, alert to both my tension and yours, if I time this right, and I am certain I can, something interesting will happen.

"Yes Amy fuck back and wiggle that cunt and ass. Take me in. Take my cock in your juicy cunt; feel me fill your ever so deep in the delicious pussy of yours. I love it. I love the way your asshole fucks my thumbs and slaps against my hands. I want you to touch us. Touch us where my cock fucks past your clit. Stroke it all. My cock, your pussy, your clit. Show me what a greedy slut you are."

>> -----------Filled beyond belief, almost crazy with lust, I do as I am bid, and reach down with one hand to stroke the place where we are joined. The way your cock is fucking my pussy leaves my clit exposed, I finger rapidly, stopping only to let one finger slide up the length of your cock as you fill me up again, then going back to my clit. My whole being is focused on what you are doing; I realized that I love the feel of your thumbs in my ass, the feel of being used to satisfy your needs...My cunt is spasming, my nipples are hard as rocks as my tits, hanging, are swinging almost violently back and forth. I wiggle and buck my ass back, wanting every last inch of you inside me. You have fucked me into a state where it is no longer possible for me to cum, but I don't ever want to stop..... although something in my instinct tells me you can't last much longer, as your measured strokes are getting increasingly frantic.....

> "Yeah. That's what I want. I want you to play over my cock and your clit, feeling the point where I enter you. I am getting so close - so close to cumming in you. I know you want my cum, every way you can get it; and you shall have it, every way I can give it."

You nod weakly, too weary do anything but accept. Too wanton to do anything but seek every last remnant of pleasure. Your fingers spread just a little to take the pleasures of your clit, my cock, our junction. My thumbs press down just little, tightening your pussy against my cock. The turbulence in my cock shudders through me. I am close, so very close. I abandon all control over myself and yield to the exquisite rush of ejaculation. I hang poised, ready to shoot my juice into you.

I abandon all control save that one thread that unites it all. I buck back, then thrust savagely forward shooting deep into your cunt. You respond with you own taut grip on my cock. Your asshole tightens, as well, then eases open exhausted. Your fingers laze near the joining of my cock and your pussy. This is it. I buck back again, out of your cunt. Not wanting to lose me, you thrust back. Three of your own fingers disappear inside you and your palm presses upon your clit. My thumbs pull out of your ass, and my cock thrusts on and in to your open anus - spurting as it thrusts deeper and deeper, slickening the channel.

You catch your breath, then push back, your fingers expanding your cunt walls. Your asshole tightens again, milking my cum. The last drops shoot forth and I weaken my hold. We rock slowly there for a minute. Consciousness returns and I realize that we are both still letting loose with animal guttural moans. We gently part from one another, you falling forward limply, me collapsing onto my heels. A small puddle of juice (your? mine? more likely ours) forms on your anus and drips from your cunt, icing over your clit.

Leaning forward I kiss the cheeks of your ass, then send a breeze out between my lips onto you. Kisses follow your spine to your hair. My chest rests upon your shoulders, my cock in your crack. You roll off the pillow and we lay spooning. We doze off and the last words you hear are "Thank you. Thank you dear Amy. Thank you for all that you are - sweet ......and slut ......and always so sensual."

Roy Kay
Roy Kay
7 Followers
12