Sweetness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers

"God, Megan, you really are a slut aren't you? Look at you, you're turned on again already."

I moaned, trying to sound like I was agreeing with him around his cock in my mouth.

"You like it rough, huh?" he asked as he continued to slap my now burning tits.

"mmm-hmmm..." I managed around my mouthful of his meat.

"Let's see how rough you like it, then"

With that he pulled out of my mouth and before I knew it he'd flipped me around so that I was leaning, face down, over the edge of the lounger.

Kicking my knees wide apart I felt a sudden pressure, not at my pussy but at my still virgin (except for his finger that is) asshole.

"No..." I started to protest, only to feel a sharp slap, followed by another on my ass.

And with that the thick round head of his cock breached my tight ass and more harsh slaps rained down on my ass as he worked his cock deeper inside me.

"Don't tell Daddy no, little girl. Little sluts like you need to do as your told and right now Daddy wants to fuck this tight little ass." He was almost all the way inside me now. "Tell Daddy you want him to fuck your ass. Tell him you're his little slut and you'll do anything he wants."

A few more warning slaps rained down when I didn't speak up right away.

"Yes Daddy," I stammered. "I want you to fuck my ass. Anything you want, I'll do anything."

"Beg me slut." Now he'd fully imbedded himself and he began working himself in and out of me. I couldn't believe the incredible feelings he'd brought out in me. The slaps and the ass fucking had only made me hotter and I wanted desperately to come again.

"Oh God, Daddy, please fuck my ass. Come inside my ass, I want to feel you inside me." I was really into it now.

My words had some kind of effect on him as he reached beneath me and began rubbing my clit hard as he pumped hard and fast into me.

"Oh God, Daddy, I'm gonna cum. Please, Daddy I want to cum."

Moments later I did just that as Jake continued to stroke my clit and then he was bucking against me, his cock jerking as he spilled hot seed inside my ass.

And we lay there across the chaise, his softening cock still inside me, both of us sweating and breathing heavily we heard a tinkling giggle from across the deck. I glanced over to see my step-mother, Cindy leaning casually in the open doorway that led out onto the deck. I couldn't read her gaze at first and it took me a minute to really notice that she had one hand inside her loose work-out shorts, that her cheeks were flushed, and her hard nipples were poking through the thin tank top that she wore.

Jake's voice boomed in my ear.

"Well, hello darlin', it's about time you got home to join us."

*

*Let me know what you think, I'm already anticipating this story taking a darker turn as Cindy becomes involved and Jake has two dolls to play with.

guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers
12