Sweetness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers

I sighed and glanced at his cock which was soft but still impressive looking. It tasted of the ocean and I took it in my mouth and sucked it clean. When I thought I was done, Jake held my head firm and looked into my startled eyes.

"Swallow, every drop," he commanded.

And before I even had time to process what he could mean I felt a warm trickle over my tongue.

Oh my god, I was screaming inside my own head, he's peeing in my mouth.

My first response was to try and pull away but he had my head in his iron grip and there was nowhere to go.

"Swallow!" he thundered, as my mouth began to fill and dribbles began to run down my cheeks.

I swallowed as best as I could but by the time the stream stopped plenty of sharp smelling piss had dribbled down both cheeks, flowed down my breasts and stomach and thighs and had pooled just a little on the floor in front of me.

"You stupid slut," he sneered, and slapped me, again, across the face.

"Now, step-mommy Cindy is gonna have to clean you up."

He shoved me back hard with one foot so that I sprawled on the floor.

Cindy immediately dropped to all fours next to me.

She licked the salty trails from both legs and thighs, then licked where the fluid had trailed my belly. She spent an especially long time cleaning the liquid from my breasts and then tenderly licked both cheeks, ending the whole affair with a deep kiss.

"Good girl, Cindy," Jake spoke when she was done.

"Now you'll just have to train your girl to be as good as you are."

Jake and Cindy were glowing with satisfaction as they both looked down on me.

I was conflicted. I'd just been used, degraded, and forced to do things I'd never even considered and by someone I trusted at that. Why then, had I been turned on? Why had I come so powerfully? I knew I had to get away but how and when and what would they put me through before I got the chance?

Well, I still haven't had the chance. Jake and Cindy left me alone for the rest of the day but with my bedroom door locked I had nowhere to go. I napped for a few hours, crying myself into a restless sleep. When I woke someone had left me a tray with a sandwich and soft drink and I realized that I was quite hungry. After wolfing down the lunch I showered again and felt more like myself as I changed into shorts and a tee-shirt. Tentatively I tried the door and was shocked to find that it was open. I checked the clock and noticed that five hours had passed since Jake and Cindy had left my room. I crept quietly down the hallway and peeked into the living room. I guess I had been vaguely hoping to find it empty and I was mentally picturing myself running back down the hall to grab my purse and then getting the hell out of the house but Jake sat on an easy chair across the room facing me and two strangers, black men, one with a shaved head and one with long dark dredds were on the sofa with their back to me. There was a homeade looking porno on the big screen t.v. and before I could backtrack down the hallway Jake looked up and yelled out for me to come over.

"Well, well, sweetness...glad you're up... get your sweet ass over here and meet my friends...I've been telling them all about you."

Both men swivelled to look at me and I thought about turning and running after all but knew Jake would just chase me down.

The thought of him spanking me in front of these men was more humiliation than I could bear so I meekly skirted the edges of the room and ended up standing next to Jake's chair.

He reached out and pulled me down on his lap and I got a better look at both me.

They were both big, even sitting I could tell they were tall, their long legs stretched out in front of them. The bald one was paunchy like Jake but in that same muscular, beefy way. The one with Dredds was thin with the build of a basketball player. Both men seemed relaxed and unsurprised to see me and I was worried about just what Jake had told them about me.

Jake's hand lazily stroked my stomach and thighs as he asked the men what they thought of me.

"She's cute, Jake," one answered, you do know how to pick 'em.

"Very fuckable," the other one agreed and I felt myself tense up.

And I knew then that certainly Jake was going to force me to fuck these two men. The tears welled before I could stop them and I stammered out a request to go back to my room.

"Please, Jake, I just want to go back to my room."

I stood up and was startled that Jake let me.

"Sorry sweetness, I already promised you'd entertain my friends here."

He loosely held my wrist and I knew I couldn't make it very far if I tried to run.

"I can't Jake," I choked. "I don't want this, please..." I trailed off, knowing my begging was hopeless.

"Where's Cindy?" I asked, grasping at straws. As if she would help me anyway.

"Don't worry sweetie, step-mommy will be home to join you soon."

"Why don't you go sit down with your new friends sweetness?"

Jake shoved me a little toward the two strangers.

"The big bald one is Terrance and Jonas has the dredds."

When he pushed me I just couldn't volutarily hand myself over to the two men. There was a small bathroom across the room and I darted for it, thinking to lock myself in.

I made it to the door even as I caught Jake rising behind me out of the corner of my eye.

I slammed the door shut almost in his face and fumbled for the lock. Of course there was no lock! I just wanted to scream and then Jake calmly opened the door. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me back into the room, bending me at the waist so that I stumbled and couldn't see where I was going. In the middle of the room he pushed me back so that I landed on my knees in front of the two men.

"Go ahead and get her undressed guys. I'll be right back."

And then they were on me. I fought back but they were strong and before I knew it they had strippd my t-shirt up over my head and my shorts and underwear followed in one quick yank. With Jonas holding me tight from behind, Terrance reached around and unhooked my bra and as quick as that I was naked. I could hear Jake coming back through the kitchen and both men took the seconds it took for him to arrive to explore my body with their hands, squeezing my thighs, ass cheeks, and tits and murmuring little comments of approval.

I was crying and incoherently begging them to stop.

Jake moved in behind me and I felt him fumbling around with something behind my back. Suddenly, I felt something rough on my arms and with a quick snap both wrists were forced together and the rough item turned out to be a rope.

While Jake forced me back to me knees then took his time looping the rope and tying it behind me both black men stripped out of their clothes and as Jake stepped back and sprawled across the couch to watch I found myself helpless on the floor with Terrance and Jonas forcing their cocks into my mouth one after the other.

This nightmare seemed only to get worse. I'd voluntarily fucked my step-mother's husband, then had been forced to fuck my step-mom in front of him, and now I was being given to these two strangers who were about to rape me. And again, through all my tears and protestations, deep down all I could feel was amazement because my pussy was already moistening as I sucked and licked the two massive cocks in front of me.

guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers
12