Sweltings Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
Harmony is punished for masturbating.
4.6k words
4.63
54.6k
4

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Harmony Is Punished

It was a peaceful Sunday evening at Sweltings. I was sitting at my desk finishing up some paperwork in preparation for Monday. The week ahead appeared to be fairly free of complications with no new arrivals to train and only two regular appointments with the students. I couldn't help smirking as I thought back to Friday's appointment with Harmony Adair. The girl arrived at the school only two months ago, and I had been pleased to discover a sexually adventurous girl lurking beneath her prim exterior. On Friday she had begged me to fuck her tits, and eyed my cock with such obvious hunger that I had almost rammed it down her throat before she could beg for it. But this is not how my school is run. Our sessions feed upon unachieved desires, so I had decided to let her stew for a few more months before finally ramming my rod between those pouty red lips that kept cropping up in my fantasies. Unless, of course, something happened to force me to punish her with it. I swallowed. I could imagine the force with which I would take her virgin mouth in that scenario and the shock and desire that would radiate from those naive indigo eyes.

My fantasy was interrupted when my radio erupted with a message from the security guard that they had apprehended what they referred to as a "cookie burglar." That is, someone whose hand had been caught in the cookie jar-- or more literally, a girl who had been masturbating. I smiled to myself as I indicated to the guard that my schedule was clear for the next two hours, which would be sufficient time to punish the perpetrator. At 9:00, I had an appointment with Aubrey, Harmony's roommate, but until then, I was free. I gladly pushed my paperwork aside and wondered who the culprit could be.

My face betrayed no flicker of surprise when the two guards escorted a flushed Harmony Adair into his office. This was mainly because I was not at all surprised. Given her facial expression when I had explained the rule at her interview, I had a feeling this would eventually happen. Her long blonde hair fell around her like a curtain, brushing the skin of her arms exposed by her white camisole. The camisole was low enough to hint at the voluptuous breasts I had fucked just two days ago. The shirt was so tight and the fabric so sheer that I could see the rosy aureoles. Her nipples were hard, but I hardly saw them any other way. Though she appeared embarrassed and frightened, those taut buds told me that she was still very aroused, and it was her constant arousal that interested me more than anything else about her. She was also wearing gray pajama pants that were low-waisted, showing off her toned, tanned midriff. . I regarded her over the tops of his glasses-- glasses which I do not particularly need. The girls always squirm more when I use them as a prop, however. Miss Adair was no exception to this rule; she was looking at her feet and squirming most delightfully.

The time had come to break the silence. "Miss Adair, would you kindly explain to me what you were doing that caused these two gentlemen to have to interrupt their evening routines?"

She looked up hesitantly and spoke in the voice of a chastened child, "Sir, I was a naughty girl."

"Yes, obviously, but tell me what you did," I coaxed. "Come now, my dear, after all the talks we have had, I would think you would be able to confide in me." Not that we had done much talking during our sessions. I merely intended to remind her subtly that not two days ago, she had been on her hands and knees begging me to fuck her harder. She gasped softly in her characteristic signal of arousal, so I knew she understood.

"Sir, Aubrey has been away all weekend, and I became aroused. I was in my bed after I had finished my homework, and I kept hoping Aubrey would be home any minute. But she didn't come home, and..." her voice trailed off into embarrassed silence, and she looked pleadingly at me.

"Yes, Miss Adair?" I prodded, stepping closer to her. She didn't respond, so I placed my index finger under her chin and gently tilted it up so she could look into my eyes. For some reason, the girls always found this comforting. "What did you do then?" I asked softly.

Her eyes were melting into mine with an intensity I did not usually experience, but I showed no sign of it. She finally confessed, "I started massaging my breasts." It seemed she was finished, and I felt immeasurably disappointed. Breast stimulation had a much less interesting punishment than finger-fucking. One of the guards coughed pointedly, however, and she added, "And then I started playing with my clit." I raised my eyebrow, and she added one more sentence, "And then I started finger fucking myself."

I asked gravely, "Miss Adair, did you bring yourself to orgasm?"

A flush rose in her cheeks as she admitted, "Yes, sir." Thank God. If I hadn't been so immersed in my role as disciplinarian, I would have danced with happiness. One of my fantasies about this girl was about to come true.

"Did you do it while these guards were watching you?" I asked sternly, watching her nipples tighten harder beneath her shirt in reaction to my voice.

She was panting so softly that only I noticed it, but she tremulously replied, "Yes, sir, but I didn't know they were there."

"Would that have stopped you?" I asked almost cruelly, and was rewarded with a soft, erotic moan. She obviously loved it when I talked to her this way. With visible effort, she gathered herself to respond to my question.

"I don't know, sir," she responded with honesty. Refreshing honesty.

"I see." I released her chin and took several authoritative steps to my desk, gesturing the guards to guide Harmony to the seat in front of me. I gazed across the desk at her troubled yet aroused face and asked, "Miss Adair, do you know why masturbation is forbidden at Sweltings?"

She blinked. "No, sir," she responded. "Because it's repulsive and immoral?"

I laughed softly. "No, Miss Adair. There is nothing immoral about relieving your desires. However, in our current environment, it can create many problems and can often be selfish. You know we have a rule about using your roommate to alleviate these desires, and if you were able to masturbate whenever you felt like it, you would probably not be so open to letting Miss Fenton insert her beautifully manicured fingernails into your vagina." She raised her eyebrows at my vocabulary, but I tried to use the appropriate words whenever staff were present. Usually I forced Harmony to use words befitting her sexual impulses-- words like "tits" and "cunt" and "pussy."

"I see, sir," she responded thoughtfully. "You are right, sir. I never would have."

"There is also another reason," I added with an undercurrent of sex in my voice. Things were about to get interesting, and I couldn't conceal my excitement. She heard it and looked up quizzically. I smiled at her and continued. "Examine these two gentlemen, Jack and Rob, who walked in on the end of your show." She turned to her right and then to her left, but didn't have to look far to see what I wanted her to see. They were both sporting massive erections, and both erections were inches from her face. "Yes, Miss Adair, you see? You have teased and tormented these men by taunting them with something they could not have." Truthfully, I knew that part of the cause of their erections was that they knew what they were about to do to this girl, but she didn't need to know that. She looked up past their erections into their faces and heartily apologized to both of them.

"Very good, Miss Adair. Now that you understand what you have done wrong, I must punish you." I couldn't wait, and judging from the facial expressions of Jack and Rob, neither could they. Harmony looked both concerned and interested, and this made me even more eager to begin.

"Miss Adair, you will need to remove your clothing," I stated matter-of-factly. She looked affronted. I got out of my chair and moved to stand behind hers. Rob and Jack had moved away, affording us some privacy. I began stroking her shoulders with my thumbs, finally hooking them through the straps of her cami. I leaned down to speak softly into her ear. "If you'd rather, I can remove it for you. It is obvious you aren't wearing much of it, and we have all seen what you have to offer." She had the grace to blush. I began dragging the straps down her arms, and when I had brought them all the way off her shoulders, I brushed my lips across her complete exposed left shoulder and up her neck. I sucked her earlobe into her mouth, and she turned slightly, reaching both arms to pull herself against me. I released her earlobe as she pressed her tits against me. I put my hand against the small of her back, pulling her up and around so that she was standing. I put both of my arms around her, molding her body against mine. Obviously, I enjoyed the contact, but the main purpose was to force her to leave her inhibitions behind. breathed into her other ear, "Miss Adair, your nipples are straining through the shirt you are barely wearing." She whimpered softly, and I continued, "From this angle, I can see that you have the word 'Sexy' printed across your ass." I trailed a hand down her back and squeezed the ample flesh of her right ass cheek. Her moan was almost orgasmic, and she involuntarily bucked her pelvis against mine, letting out a squeak when her sensitive clit bumped against my semi-hard cock. I released her ass and began rubbing her back soothingly. "There, Miss Adair. We can all see and hear that you are still highly aroused. There is really no need for this modesty of yours, charming though it is. Now remove your clothing or we will remove it for you." She whimpered softly as I released her, and I knew her legs would be shaking. She managed to move seductively as she felt the eyes of three men on her.

Rob commented as if she couldn't hear him, "She has great tits."

Jack added, "Her snatch is dripping wet. The little slut is so turned on right now."

"I would love to pound my dick into that sweet little mouth," Rob grunted.

"Or between those bouncing titties," Jack agreed.

"I just want to squeeze them," said Rob. "I wonder if she squeaks when you bite her nipples?"

Her breathing was only getting deeper, and I knew she was going to be begging anyone to fuck her in a matter of moments. Their conversation had doubtless reminded her of our little encounter. I caught the eyes of both Jack and Rob and reminded them with a glance that their role was entirely nonphysical. Then I turned back to the lusciously naked Harmony and said, "Now, you see what you have driven these men to. Can you imagine what it would be like to watch someone else reach orgasm, wishing you could touch the person but being unable to?"

"I'm sorry," Harmony pleaded with growing urgency.

"Miss Adair, do you find Rob and Jack attractive?" I asked neutrally. She eyed them for a moment before answering yes.

"Wonderful," I gushed. "Then I will leave you boys to it! If you don't mind, I have some paperwork to finish up. Miss Adair, you are to kneel on that rug there. You are not to move." I walked back to my desk with absolutely no intention of doing paperwork, but I knew the impression would tie Harmony's stomach in knots.

Jack eyed Harmony a moment before he knelt beside her, careful not to touch her. "Harmony," he began with heat, "when I walked into your room and saw you ramming your fingers in and out of that tight, juicy pussy, I wanted to put you across my knee and spank you for being such a slut."

Rob knelt at Harmony's other side and added, "I saw your tits bouncing back and forth under that excuse for a shirt, and I wanted to rip it off and slap them around before fucking them. I wanted to twist your nipples until you screamed and begged for more."

Harmony let out a whimper of desire, and Jack said sharply, "Whore, is it turning you on that we want to violate you?"

"Yes," she breathed. "It makes me so wet thinking about you spanking me or Rob mauling my tits." I smiled to myself. Harmony had learned how to respond to questions, at any rate.

Rob's hands curled into fists, and I knew he was fighting the urge to grab her luscious jugs and follow through on his threats. Instead, he gestured to his erect and exposed rod, which was inches from her inner thigh, and roughly asked, "Do you want me to take this and pound your pussy with it?"

She was beside herself at this point, and I knew she was expecting to be fucked by both guards. She whimpered, "Yes, God yes, please fuck me with it, it's so big, I want it inside me now, or Jack, yours looks wonderful, put it my snatch, please, please..."

I'm sure she would have continued debasing herself if Jack had not cut her off. "Actually, we have something else in mind. You see, when you taunted us with that glorious display, we both wanted to ravage you, but now, we want you to know how we felt. You are going to watch us jack off, and you are not going to receive any satisfaction whatsoever." The shock on her face was truly worth waiting for. I smiled to myself as Jack and Ron began rhythmically pumping their hands up and down the shafts of their cocks. She watched in wide-eyed fascination. I knew they were drawing ample inspiration from her heaving tits and the show they had just seen, but I wanted them to thoroughly enjoy themselves.

"Miss Adair?" I called.

"Yes?" she moaned. Her eyes were glassy with desire.

"I want you to tell these two gentlemen how they are making you feel right now." She made a whining sound of frustration, but she breathily began to talk, talk in a way that left me with a large erection of my own.

"Watching you is making me so wet, and I can understand how you felt earlier when you had to watch me shove my fingers in and out of my dripping pussy. Right now I can imagine how good it would feel to have Rob's cock thrusting into my cunt. I would cum and cum, and my pussy walls would grab him and hold him. I've never had a cock in my mouth, but Jack's looks so good that I wish I could suck on it while Rob fucked me. I wish I could put his balls in my mouth and tickle them with my tongue. I wish you would both cum in me at the same time. I know you are going to satisfy yourselves and I can't touch you, and it's driving me insane. That's why my pussy is so wet..."

She abruptly stopped as ropes of semen streaked across the air and landed on her face, tits, and stomach. Jack and Rob came for nearly a solid minute, coating the aroused girl with the sticky cum, cum that doubtless reminded her of the cum she had longed to taste just last Friday. She looked pleadingly at me and asked if she could lick the cum from their slowly drooping cocks, draining the last of their spunk. Of course, Jack and Rob had no objections, but I did. I curtly thanked them and sent them away as I turned to deal with the cum-covered perpetrator.

It was 7:45 now, and there was still another issue to breach before I let the girl go. I approached her and began wiping the jizz from her supple body with a warm, wet rag. I knew it would arouse her further, and this was necessary to complete her punishment. As I wiped, I asked the question I always asked the girls in private. "Miss Adair, I'm sure you have learned your lesson. However, you must tell me what fantasy drove you to break the rule after two months of abstinence?"

She blushed, which was not altogether unexpected. I braced myself to hear the usual fantasy about a janitor or Rhett Butler or some such nonsense. She muttered something unintelligible.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked roughly. "Just a moment ago you were kneeling on my carpet, begging two security guards to fuck you simultaneously. Whatever you have fantasized about can't be worse." She was looking petrified, however, so I gave her a moment.

When I finished wiping the cum off her, I guided her back to her seat. She took a deep breath, turned her astonishing eyes on me, and confessed. "Sir, it was you." Very rarely have the girls surprised me, but this confession was oddly touching and incredibly arousing. Of course, there was always the chance that she was simply sucking up. I would check into this later. My mouth had dropped open in astonishment, and I saw this register with her. I quickly closed my gaping mouth, cleared my throat, and continued. "I see. Obviously, I am moved. Can you be more specific?"

She moved into the zone where she could express her desires, and she began, "Sir, you made me feel so good on Friday. I couldn't stop thinking about your cock pounding between my tits, or your teeth pinching my nipples. But what actually made me cum was imagining you fucking my mouth. I know I said that I wanted to suck Jack's cock, but what I really want is yours."

I rested my chin on my steepled hands and regarded the girl without saying anything. Was this merely an act, an attempt to make me go easier on her? Taking my silence as a sign, she continued hesitantly, "Sir, it made me so wet to watch Jack and Rob jerk themselves off, and it got even worse when they came all over me. Please, sir, could I just suck your balls now? I can't stop thinking about how they slap against my ass while you fuck me doggy-style." Good God. This girl was a menace. If it was an act, it was certainly a good one. I was seized with the urge to force her to her knees, grab her hair, and take her pussy from behind again. I might not have managed to wait if I hadn't had an appointment in just an hour.

"Miss Adair," I began firmly. "I do not think that would be at all appropriate. No, I am afraid you will simply have to suffer for the next two weeks."

She whimpered in frustration, and burst out, "But sir, my cunt is on fire! I need some relief."

Ahh. The sentence I had been waiting for. I smiled like a cat and said in the clinical tone of a doctor, "On fire? Really? Well we will have to cool it off before I release you. Drape your legs over the arms of that chair, Miss Adair. Let me have a good look at that troublesome pussy." I knelt in front of her and pressed a finger inside her slick, tight pussy. I felt it tighten around my finger, and I gently crooked the finger two or three times. She was panting as she squirmed against me, trying to get enough traction to lift herself up and down so she could fuck my finger. I extracted the finger, enjoying the agonized moan she released. "Yes, Miss Adair, your pussy is quite warm. Luckily for you, I have something that will help." She looked hopefully at my crotch, but to her disappointment, I remained clothed. I reached into the mini-fridge next to my desk and removed one of the popsicles I keep there for just such emergencies.

Harmony regarded me with wide eyes full of excitement. "Wh.. what are you going to do with that?" she asked breathlessly.

"I'm going to stick it in your pussy until it cools off," I responded in my clinical tone. I unwrapped it, and she looked with mingled dread and desire at the long, rounded, purple thing I held in my hand. I knelt in front of her, "accidentally" grazed her clit with my thumb as I spread her labia with my left hand, and positioned the rounded top of the popsicle within millimeters of her dripping snatch. "This shouldn't hurt a bit," I assured her. Then I pushed it between her swollen labia, and she gasped at the surprising new texture. I continued slowly and relentlessly pushing it into her cunt until it was completely submerged. She moaned softly.

"Miss Adair, your pussy is so hot that it is melting this popsicle," I remarked in mock astonishment. She moaned louder. I continued, "Purple juice is dripping out of your cunt, down your legs, onto my carpet. I am going to have to remove it soon. Do you like how it feels in your throbbing cunt? Should I leave it there until it melts?" She gasped as I gripped the stick and began pulling it out when she didn't respond. Then she grabbed my arm and whimpered, "Mr. Ash, it feels so good. I think it's only making me wetter though. I can feel the juice dripping out of my pussy, and it's making me want you even more." I had nearly pulled the entire stick out of her pussy, and I continued pulling as I asked, "Are you saying you want this block of ice in your cunt, Miss Adair?" She nodded vehemently, and as I quickly slid it all the way back in, she moaned "YEEEES!"

12