Sweltings Academy Ch. 05

Story Info
Harmony is punished for having sex with Coach Marshal.
6.4k words
4.63
50.4k
9

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Punished Again

Seldom in my career as principal of Sweltings have I known five hours to drag by with such excruciating slowness. I had a friend once who used to swear that anticipation made time slow down. Today, I believe him. But the moment I had been waiting for all day had finally arrived.

I was sitting behind my desk observing a remorseful young lady whose head was hanging, apparently in shame. Her long blonde hair fell over her like a curtain, and anyone would have assumed she was a modest, proper young lady who was about to be punished for some minor misdemeanor like chewing gum in class. I had known the young lady in question for two months now, however, and this angelic impression did not fool me in the least. Under that innocent exterior, she was quivering with a desire for me to do anything I wanted to her body.

Last night, when she had confessed she was fantasizing about me, I wasn't sure whether to believe her. I had decided to check her story out by viewing the surveillance footage of her masturbation. Surprise. She had been telling the truth. She had been moaning my name rather loudly. She had also been moaning that she wanted to suck my cock. You can imagine that listening to her moaning and watching her jam her fingers into her dripping cunt made me quite anxious to make her fantasy a reality. Soon.

I had to exercise a great deal of self-restraint to keep from going to her room at once and ramming my cock down her throat. Years of controlling my urges enabled me to resist the temptation. It would be better if I waited. Also, I had the welcome distraction of an all-night appointment with Harmony's roommate, Aubrey Fenton. I must have fucked her five times last night. Every time I woke up, the thought of pounding my cock into that sweet mouth of Harmony's drove me crazy.

Finally, by morning, I had a plan. It would be two weeks before my next scheduled appointment with Harmony. It was no good calling her into my office for no apparent reason. People would ask questions. We take rather more liberties with our students than most schools, but there is still a code of ethics. It must appear that I had a legitimate reason to have her there. Fortunately, there was an obvious way to get her there. I had told her to abstain from sexual contact of any kind until midnight tonight. That meant that if she had sex of any kind today, I would have to discipline her. Even better, the prescribed punishment was oral sex.

It took some serious manipulation to break her down this quickly. The lunch detention I desperately concocted was a stroke of brilliance. I watched the whole thing unfold on the surveillance tape. Coach Marshal seduced and used Harmony over and over again. He had bounced her up and down on his cock relentlessly, and she loved every second of it. You might think I would have been jealous, but actually, it was arousing beyond belief to watch her be impaled on that huge cock. I let them go at it for half an hour. I had basically been responsible for torturing her with sexual desire all day, and I figured she deserved a big release. I had finally walked in on them as she was begging him to cum on her tits. I watched until he did, amazed and aroused that she was moaning at the sensation of being covered in the sticky substance. Where did this girl come from?? I couldn't even pretend to be mad. Soon I was going to be pumping my rod in and out of her eager little mouth. I was grinning like an idiot. So was Coach Marshal. He had some perks coming, and he knew it. Harmony looked satiated and was glowing with pleasure, but she tried to appear embarrassed. And to make a long story short, we ended up in my office.

I had been studying her in silence for several minutes, and finally she looked up, cautiously curious. She licked her lips to moisten them and broke the silence. "Sir, I apologize for my behavior. I know I shouldn't have let Coach Marshal fuck me. You told me to abstain from sex, and I failed."

I attempted to look stern. "Miss Adair, I hardly think it is accurate to say you 'let' him fuck you. I walked in on you as you were begging him to cum on your tits. Before that, you were writhing wantonly on his cock, begging him to fuck you harder. This is not the action of a proper young lady. It is the action of a seductress, a temptress, a common whore. Explain yourself."

She blushed and haltingly spoke. "Sir, I don't know what came over me. I know it was completely my fault. He was showing me a video about proper behavior, and it made me so wet." She stopped for a moment, looking at me intently, and her forehead scrunched as if she was carefully choosing her words. I wasn't sure what she was trying to say, but she ended up changing her mind. She turned to Coach Marshal and very prettily said, "Sir, I should not have tempted you. Thank you for making me feel so good, but I deeply apologize for putting you in such a compromising position just to satisfy my raging desires." God. She was such a good actress when she wanted to be. I knew this was her way of making fun of him. He wouldn't even realize it, and I couldn't say anything about it because it sounded so sincere. She was so fucking hot at that moment.

The look on Coach Marshal's face plainly said that you could knock him over with a feather. He quickly pulled himself together after giving me a look that translated into, "Wow, you've got this one whipped. Way to go!" Then he looked at her sternly and said roughly, "You really were a little whore. The way you teased me, you're lucky you can still walk." He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but that didn't matter at the moment. One of Harmony's many turn-ons was being talked to roughly. Another was being called a whore. She shivered, and I knew that a surge of wetness had drenched her tight young pussy.

I cleared my throat. "Coach Marshal, thank you for your assistance. I believe I can take it from here," I said dismissively. We exchanged a brief unspoken signal, and he knew that what I really meant was for him to wait outside for my signal for about twenty minutes before re-entering for his reward. I was not about to feel Harmony's lips on my dick for the first time with Coach Marshal staring at us. I do have some principles.

After he left, I told Harmony to sit down. I looked at her thoughtfully, as if trying to figure out what she was thinking, even though I was fairly sure that I knew damn well what she was thinking. The formalities must be observed, however, and we must follow the steps of our dance. It would make it more pleasurable for both of us if I remained the disciplinarian and she remained the naughty student. Just thinking about it brought a shiver of pleasure over me. I asked the question I knew would lead us where I wanted to go: "Miss Adair, you started to say something earlier before that truly touching apology to Coach Marshal." A hint of sarcasm was in my voice, a hint which did not pass undetected by her. She looked startled, evidently unsettled that I could read her so easily. She recovered quickly, however, lowering her eyes modestly and then raising them to mine almost pleadingly before finally speaking: "Mr. Ash, I am not sure if you really want to know what I was going to say."

I drummed my fingers on my desk. "Come now, Miss Adair. You know that I am always interested in the workings of that extraordinary mind of yours."

Seeming to make up her mind, she explained, "Sir, you know the reason I fucked Coach Marshal was that you had turned me into a puddle of desire. The solution you were applying to me was only part of it. Just being near you, feeling you close to me, was driving me crazy with desire." Ah. This was her delicate way of referring to the fact that I had almost fucked her on top of my desk this morning. The memory made my slightly stiffened cock harden further.

I adopted a sardonic smile and replied, "Miss Adair, I believe you are referring to my reaction this morning when you told me you wanted me to fuck you on my desk. I believe we have already discussed our mutual desire with regard to the occasion in question." She was looking at me strangely, as if I had said something unexpected, so I changed my tone back to the customary disciplinarian. "I was quite overcome by the lewdness of your seduction, young lady. One day your whorish tendencies could get you into trouble." I added a hint of a growl to the last sentence, observing the shiver that passed through her. "Now, no need to be further embarrassed by your earlier actions. I must confess I rather enjoyed the sensation of nearly grinding you into that abysmal surface that usually brings me so many hours of thankless, pointless labor. Please continue with what you were saying, Miss Adair," I instructed.

She had moaned softly when I said "grinding," but she managed to derive some confidence from my confession that I had enjoyed her seduction. "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Well, something finally occurred to me as Coach Marshal was in the midst of offering to fuck me from a variety of angles and in a variety of positions. I probably would have figured it out sooner if I could have thought about anything at all. Aubrey warned me this morning that you were... well... quite aroused last night." I laughed softly at her discomfort, raising chill bumps on her arms, and leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms. I chuckled, "A sex-crazed fiend would probably be an accurate description. Please continue."

She continued, "Well, Aubrey told me that I wouldn't like the punishment you had in mind. Because most of my blood was flowing away from my brain..." she gave me a sexy, playful glare before continuing, "I didn't really think about the fact that Aubrey is much more of a prude than I am. If I would have paid attention to you for one second this morning, I would have had a much better time today."

I raised my eyebrows at her and asked teasingly, "It looked like you had a pretty good time to me, Miss Adair."

She giggled. "Okay, good point. But anyway, I wish I would have paid more attention. This morning, you clearly expressed the desire that I would fail at abstaining from sex. As I went through my morning, it became increasingly obvious that you had nearly ensured I would fail. But Aubrey's warning was in the back of my mind that I wouldn't like the punishment. Then just before the detention, you were obviously even more desperate for me to fail. When I decided to let Coach Marshal fuck me, it was because, through the haze of my desire, I had only just figured out that whatever the punishment is, I'm going to like it. Especially if you want to do it this much. If it will turn you on, I can pretend to hate it, but nothing you have ever done to me has been horrible."

Astonished that she had read me so clearly, I tried to conceal my surprise by moving to stand behind her. She was unable to see my face, and taking my silence for displeasure, she asked hesitantly, "Have I said something wrong, sir?"

I managed a semblance of sternness as I ordered her to stand and look at me. She did so haltingly, and this time I knew it was not an act. I stepped closer to her so that we were inches apart. The heat between us was a palpable thing. My eyes bored into hers, and I let her squirm with uncertainty for a moment. Then I gently raised my hands to cup her face and told her the truth. "No, Miss Adair, I am merely dumbfounded by your perception. I am not used to being read so easily." Her eyes lit as she recognized that I had told her the undiluted truth, I wasn't acting the role of her disciplinarian. It was a strange moment. A moment I didn't think I would ever forget. The heat of desire was still between us, but it wasn't just play anymore. We had just exposed our real selves to each other, and it only made me want her more.

"Sir?" she murmured quietly. "Will you please fuck me on your desk now? I don't think I can wait two weeks."

With a chuckling growl, I moved my hands to the small of her back and pulled her hips against mine. She melted into my body. It was amazing. Technically, I should have released her and begun administering her punishment. Strictly speaking, all I was supposed to do was make her suck my cock. But I had never wanted to fuck anyone as much as I wanted to fuck her right then. The entire day had been building the pressure, and now that I could have her, watch her writhe in ecstasy beneath me, I knew I had to take her. I crushed her more tightly against me, feeling her hard nipples boring into my body. I moved a hand between us to grab one of them, and she moaned, "God, that feels so good."

I raised my other hand to squeeze and twist and pinch her other tit, and while she was engrossed in the sensation, I leaned down and took a mouthful of her jug, sucking as much as I could into my mouth. I flicked the nipple back and forth with my tongue, and I slowly scraped my teeth along the tender, juicy flesh trapped in my mouth. I felt her breathing quicken into pants, and her moans of pleasure brought a deep growl from my throat. I felt like an animal, and I shook my head with that delicious melon still in my mouth. She arched her back and buried her fingers in my hair. She loved it when I was rough. I increased the pressure of my teeth until I reached her nipple. I captured it between my teeth and rotated my jaw. I was dimly aware of her hips grinding against mine, and I gave a grunting thrust of my hips in response that made her scream sharply in pleasure.

Then I released her nipple and resumed my role as disciplinarian. This was made somewhat difficult by the fact that while I had been engrossed in her breasts, she had managed to undo my belt and unbutton my pants, which were now in a pool on the floor along with my boxers. Well, thank God I had noticed before I tried something like dramatically walking away. I had a feeling that falling flat on my face would have spoiled the effectiveness of my power over her. She was still fully clothed. Damn, this bitch was talented. Talented and very horny. And very dressed. My cock was pressing against the fabric of her uniform's skirt, a sensation that was very distracting. Miraculously, I managed to subtly step out of the pool of clothes and maintain an air of ferocity which clearly aroused her.

I used my sharpest voice. "Miss Adair, you do not appear to have learned your lesson about teasing men. Not one hour ago, you convinced Coach Marshal to fuck you quite vigorously and thoroughly. Now you are bucking your hips like a common whore against me while I devour your tits. The rougher I am, the more you seem to like it. I'm beginning to think you are a hopeless little slut and I can't teach you anything." My voice was stern, but I was gradually inching us toward my desk, and I knew that in a matter of seconds, I was going to be thrusting into her, making her scream my name.

She was deeply flushed, and her desire was boiling beneath the surface of the repentant mask she quickly adopted. "Mr. Ash, I'm sorry. I know it's wrong to like it when you use me to satisfy your animal urges. It just feels so good. I almost came when you were biting my tits. When you're rough, I can't stop thinking about how good you feel when your cock is slamming into my pussy. I want you pumping between my legs into my tight, wet cunt, even though it's a very naughty thing to think about. I know it isn't right, but please, please, I promise I'll do whatever you say if you just fuck me, pound me hard, please!"

I stopped moving for a moment, and the gasping, desperate girl whimpered in frustration. Of course, I would have stopped anyway just to tease her, but I had to seize on one thing she said. I roughly seized both of her wrists in my left hand and raised them over her head. Then I trailed one hand between her breasts teasingly before grabbing her left nipple and twisting it. She arched her back with a moan. I bucked my hips hard against hers one time, pinning her against the edge of my desk with the motion. Her eyes were startled. She had clearly been unaware we were so close to the desk. She struggled to get her arms free, wanting to wrap them around my neck and pull me down to her, but I kept holding her wrists and raked my eyes over her writhing body. She gasped at the intensity of my gaze. I growled at her, "Miss Adair, when you say you would do anything, do you mean that?"

"Yes, God yes," she gasped.

"You are aware that I have to punish you after this, and you will do what I say whether you want to or not?" I asked sharply.

She moaned again at the sharpness in my voice, breaking out in chills at the thought of what I might do to her. "Yes, anything, God, Mr. Ash, just fuck me, fuck me now!"

I released her arms, and she pulled herself onto the desk, wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me towards her exactly as she had done this morning. The fabric of her skirt was still between us. I took a firm grasp on the seam that traveled from the top of the waist to the bottom of the hem and ripped, tearing the ruined fabric from her writhing body. Then, without the usual foreplay, I plowed my cock into her tight, wet cunt. Usually, I don't make sounds when I fuck the girls, but the sensation of her pulsing, deliciously warm canal was so amazing that I let out a sharp scream. Her fingernails dug into my back, and she wrapped her legs tighter around me as she pressed me deeper inside her. She was panting like an animal.

I started to pull out so that I could start pumping in and out of that sweet pussy, but she was pleading, "No, no, stay inside, you feel so good..." I kept pulling back, and when I was almost entirely out, I pounded back in with another screaming growl, hard. I couldn't seem to control myself, and I started talking as I continued to slam into her snatch with growl after growl: "God, you have such a good pussy. (slam) I could fuck you all night long. (Slam) I could just pound (Slam) you and pound (Slam) you until you fucking (Slam) pass (Slam) out (SLAM). You are so (SLAM) fucking (SLAM) tight (SLAAM)."

She was moaning, screaming, writhing with pleasure, begging me not to stop. I was still thrusting into her, slower, and I started talking again: "I can feel your pussy squeezing my cock, Miss Adair. You came at least twice just now while I was ramming you like you were a whore. I'm about to start doing it again. I expect you to inform me of the impact I am having on you."

She was dazed with the intensity of her orgasms, but she never seemed to have trouble with finding the words to express herself. "Mr. Ash, God, this is so good! OOOH, yeah, slam that into me, AAHHH, I've wanted this all day, GOD, don't stop, do it harder, YES, YES, just like that! MR. ASH! I love how you fuck me so GOOD! So HARD! YES! YEESS!! OH GOD MR. ASH, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, DON'T STOP! MR. AASSHH!"

Nothing turned me on more than when she called me Mr. Ash. I tore into her again and again, feeling my balls tightening. I was going to cum inside this gorgeous, screaming nymphomaniac who was addicted to my cock. Having experienced her third orgasm, she was mindlessly gasping, "Mr. Ash" over and over again. She huskily moaned, "God, Mr. Ash, I want to suck that amazing dick and lick up all of your cum." I don't think she realized she had spoken aloud. I gave one last jerk of my hips into her pulsing canal and shot a huge load of my spunk into her as she moaned in pleasure. I don't think I've ever enjoyed anything as much as I enjoy fucking this innocent little whore.

I reluctantly withdrew from her, and I found myself gently tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She raised an eyebrow but smiled. Her expression became quickly seductive, and she said, "Mr. Ash, aren't you supposed to be administering a punishment of some kind? I mean, if that was the punishment, that's cool, but I don't think I've learned my lesson. You should probably do it again so that I won't go out and fuck the first guy I see."

12