Sweltings Academy Ch. 11

Story Info
Coach Marshal has a surprise for Harmony in the locker room
2.9k words
4.49
27.7k
4

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Power Circle

It was nearly five o'clock when Ty brought Harmony back to the locker room. I was beginning to get impatient--he was about half an hour late. One look at Harmony, though, and I knew he must have worked her pretty hard. She was glowing like I'd never seen her, and she was snuggled close to him as they walked in the door.

"Thanks, Harmony," he said. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then whispered something in his ear that made him blush. Offering her as a prize to the best player of the day had been a stroke of brilliance on my part.

He left, and she stared after him with a dazed expression on her face. I said, "Looks like you two had a good time."

She glared back at me and said, "Yes, sir."

I couldn't understand the anger she felt toward me, but it thrummed between us. Within seconds I could turn it to lust. This was fortunate because there was a second part to our little outing. "Good," I said. "He didn't wear you out, did he?"

"No, sir."

I had stepped closer to her without realizing it, and my body was inches from hers as I said, "Tell me how he fucked you."

The heat in her eyes made my blood boil. "Fuck you," she spat.

I put my left hand on her shoulder, pushing her to her knees. With my other hand, I unbuckled my belt. "You are going to learn some fucking respect," I growled. The blood was rushing to my cock at the sight of her wild face. I finished with my belt and unzipped my pants, letting them fall to the floor. I grabbed her head between my hands and pulled her lips to my hardening cock. "Now apologize," I said.

Like warm velvet, her mouth covered six inches of my prick. Her tongue swirling around my shaft brought a groan from my throat. I looked down at my cock disappearing into her mouth, and I realized how lucky I had been that I couldn't see her face while she was sucking me under my desk yesterday. I don't know what I would have done. She plainly enjoyed my hardness filling her mouth, pressing into the back of her throat. There was something else in her face, though, besides the lust and besides the hatred. It looked oddly like sadness. But then she pressed me farther into her mouth, swallowing me into her throat, and I forgot to care about her emotions.

"Shit," I said. "That feels so fucking amazing. You must have been wanting to do this for days." She moaned, maybe growled, but my cock muffled the noise and hummed with the vibrations. I pulled my cock out and then pounded it back into her mouth, watching her eyes glaze over. She reached up and caressed my balls, squeezing and teasing them gently as I started rhythmically pulsing in and out of her mouth. Whichever hole I had my cock in, she loved being fucked hard and fast. I finally worked my cock far enough in that my balls slapped against her chin. Every time they did, she gave a muffled scream. She wound her arms around my thighs, digging her nails into my ass. "Good girl," I grunted as I continued to violate her mouth.

Finally, I pulled out of her mouth, feeling close to shooting my cum down her throat. I wasn't ready for that yet. I studied the gasping girl for a moment before I said, "What do you want me to do to you?"

Her face was a mask of agony. After a moment of internal struggle, she gasped, "Fuck me."

"Where?"

"Anywhere...everywhere... I don't care."

I smiled maliciously. Then I stretched myself on the floor and said, "Then climb on, bitch." She crawled to me, straddled my waist, and covered my cock with her already pulsing cunt. She moved her hips in teasing circles, and I reached forward to tear her shirt down the middle so I could play with her tits. She leaned forward and dangled them close to me, and I laughed softly. Then she squeezed my cock with her pussy--it was intentional, I could tell by the look of concentration on her face.

"That's real good, baby," I crooned. "Do it again." She did. And then she started pressing herself up and down on my shaft. I raised my hips to meet her thrusts, and the slap of our skin against each other filled the room. Her body tightened suddenly and then released with a scream. The look on her face and the spasms of her cunt almost brought me with her, but I managed to hold myself back.

Then I told her to get on her hands and knees. I started pounding her cunt from behind, slow and hard. She whimpered, wanting me to go faster, but I had something else in mind. I said, "I knew you'd be begging me for this like a little whore. You love it when I make you scream like this. Fucking tell me so."

"Yes, sir," she whimpered as I pounded in unusually hard. She threw her head back and moaned, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Good girl. Now I've got a treat for my little slut. Open your eyes."

She did. Coming towards her, wearing jeans but no shirt, was a scrawny red-haired kid from the football team. Well, in fairness, he was a senior, but he was scrawny. I couldn't help thinking of him as a kid. Harmony looked at me with wide eyes. I could tell by the look in Harmony's eyes that she didn't think he was a kid. I said, "Frank has never had a blowjob. You're going to give him one. A good one."

She whimpered, and Frank looked both aroused and hesitant. I nodded at him encouragingly. "Go on, kid, tell her what you want."

He steeled himself and said, "I want you to suck my cock."

Harmony hesitated just a moment, so I bucked my hips against her. She moaned, and then she reached up to unbutton Frank's pants. He reached his hands down to twine in her hair, and I laughed gently. When she finally released his cock from his clothes, there was already precum glistening on the tip. "Do you want her to swallow?" I asked.

He looked at the girl who was undoubtedly eyeing his rod hungrily. "Yeah," he breathed. "Yeah, swallow my cum, slut."

She lunged forward and sucked him into her mouth. His eyes went wide, and he was like a kid in a candy shop. I pulled out of her pussy, afraid I would cum now and ruin the entire plan. She whimpered, bucking her hips in frustration. I plowed a finger into her cunt, and she moaned. Frank said, "Fuck, that's awesome," and I swallowed. I could only imagine what she was doing to him. I started to pull my finger out of her, but then I pressed the index finger of my other hand into her. She moaned again. I increased the speed, thrusting first one finger and then the other into her. If her voice hadn't been muffled by Frank's cock, she would have been screaming. Suddenly, her cunt tightened on my fingers with nearly excruciating pressure, and she stopped making noise. I realized by the look on Frank's face that he was pouring his cum down her throat. His ejaculation and my fingers brought her, too.

Frank was speechless for a moment. Then he said, "That was the most awesome thing I have ever done." Harmony blushed. I laughed. Frank collapsed on one of the benches, staring in wonder at the panting girl who had just brought paradise to him.

She wasn't spent even though I had already made her cum twice. I said, "What do you want now, whore?"

Harmony said, "More." I knew I could count on her.

The look on her face when Justin and Kyle came out from behind the lockers was classic. I thought she was going to vomit for a second, but then her eyes drifted to the bulging erections packed inside their jeans. Her body quivered with desire, and she would take whoever came to her.

Kyle got his jeans off and made it to her first, and she easily took him in her mouth. He was small enough that she could actually wrap her mouth around his balls at the same time, and for once, I was jealous of a guy who had a small dick. Justin stared hungrily at her dangling tits, and finally he reached out to squeeze one of them. Her body was incredibly responsive by this time, and the scream she made was barely muffled by Kyle at all. Kyle finally pulled out, his hard prick stretching to reach four inches. He looked at Justin and said, "You have got to let this bitch suck you. She's a fucking genius."

I said, "You want to fuck that pussy while she blows Justin?"

Kyle looked hesitantly at Harmony. Harmony looked back at him and said, "Fuck me, Kyle. I want you inside me. Two cocks in my body... you're going to make me cum so hard."

Kyle got behind her and buried his rod in her warm, wet flesh. She said, "YES, God, Kyle, that feels so amazing." And then Justin had his cock in front of her face, and she stopped talking. Justin's cock was bigger than Kyle's, and I knew she was enjoying it more. She writhed between their bodies, and the sight of their rods pulsing in and out of her wetness was making it hard for me to control myself.

Justin started muttering about what a bad girl she was, and she responded by taking him even deeper into her mouth. Kyle laughed and said, "Yeah, I think she needs a spanking." He brought his hand down on her ass, staring as the flesh jiggled pleasurably.

Finally, I said, "You could probably fuck that ass, if you want to, Kyle."

He looked awed. "Really?? She likes it up the ass??"

"If Justin will take his dick out of her mouth for a second, she can tell you."

Justin did. She was quiet for a moment, panting softly. I came over and gently inserted a lubricated finger into her ass, feeling her stiffen.

When she could breathe again, she said, "Yes, fuck my ass, Kyle."

Justin pushed his cock toward her mouth again, and she licked a line down the length of it, then bent to take his balls in her mouth. His eyes fluttered closed, and he emitted a steady stream of cursing. Then she released him, looked him full in the face, and said, "Justin, I want you fucking my cunt while Kyle does my ass."

Justin looked at me. He said, "How do you keep this slut from fucking every guy she sees?"

I laughed. "Sometimes it's difficult." Harmony had the grace to blush, but she didn't protest when Justin and Kyle both plunged into her pussy and ass at the same time. She screamed, "Oh GOD, that's so good! Yeah, do it hard, HARDER!"

I stepped forward and plugged her mouth with my cock. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me deep into her throat, rolling her eyes back into her head whenever I was all the way in her mouth. It was the second time in two days she had been taken by three guys at once, and I couldn't believe how much she seemed to love it.

I said, "Okay, gentlemen, it's showtime." Twenty-five of the thirty football players came out from behind the row of lockers, forming a circle around us. Frank was already out here, and Ty was God knows where, but I didn't worry about it because I figured he'd had a four-hour show of his own. I looked down into Harmony's wide eyes and said, "I thought you'd like an audience, slut. Does it turn you on?" She moaned deep in her throat, probably because Kyle and Justin took that moment to slam into her. "Show me," I said.

She did. I thought she had been fucking amazing the last few times she blew me, but this time I wasn't sure I was going to be able to stand up much longer. She frantically sucked and licked my cock, sometimes gently grazing it with her teeth. I felt her teeth scrape the ridge behind the head of my dick, and I actually screamed with the pleasure. She laughed and followed it with a teasing lick. She brought her lips around the head of my cock and sucked hard, then used her tongue to draw circles around and around the head. She sucked hard again, and it felt like she was trying to pull my cum out of my body and into hers. I looked down expecting to see her tits bouncing around, but saw instead that Kyle was crushing them in his palms.

The guys in the circle weren't quiet. They shouted things like, "Yeah, baby, take it all!" and "Spank that ass, Kyle!" Someone said, "That bitch has great tits." Nearly every guy was moving his hand furiously up and down his own cock as Harmony thrashed around at the mercy of our pumping bodies. It wasn't long before one guy stepped forward and sprayed her back with his cum. Harmony screamed and bucked her hips back, and everyone could tell by her face that she was cumming. The other guys in the circle laughed and doubled their efforts, obviously ready to follow suit.

Kyle stiffened and came in her ass, and not long after I finally blew my own load down her throat. She swallowed greedily, and was rewarded for her efforts when another guy managed to squirt his cum all over her face and hair. Her eyelids fluttered closed, and it wasn't in humiliation.

Justin had her all to himself. He said, "Get on your back, whore, and put your legs over my shoulders." He started fucking her hard and deep, and she kept lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. Guy after guy squirted cum on her tits, and she would scream, "Fuck, yeah, that's awesome," or something like that every time they did it.

At last, Justin tensed inside her, and she screamed, "Yes, GOD, pour your spunk in my pussy, I want it all! Fuck, you feel so good!" Her back arched so far off the floor that only her shoulders were touching it. The last three guys on the team simultaneously spattered her with their cum, and she screamed the loudest I had ever heard her.

A few heartbeats later she relaxed. Then she looked around her as if she were just waking up. She looked faintly nauseous. Finally, her eyes locked on Justin's. He was staring at her as if she were a miracle of some kind. Her eyes filled with anguish. She kissed him on his forehead, and then she sobbed convulsively. She gasped, "Please don't tell Ty."

Then she staggered to the bathroom and we all heard her throw up.

Most of the team made hasty exits then, but Justin and Kyle exchanged a look. They followed her into the bathroom, and I heard them asking her gently if she was okay. I went to start the shower so that it could warm up. In fact, she didn't seem to be okay. By the time I got back to her, she had finished throwing up, but she was crying into Justin's chest. Kyle was standing awkwardly to one side, reaching out now and then to pat her back.

I said, "Thank you, gentlemen. I think I should probably get her in the shower now."

They nodded, and Kyle got her to look at him. "Hey, sweetie, don't worry. I'm the quarterback. If I say no one tells Ty about tonight, no one tells Ty. We didn't know about you two. I'm sorry."

What the hell?

She mumbled something about "fourth string," making Kyle and Justin laugh.

Justin tilted her chin up and kissed her forehead. "No, hon, he's not fourth string. He's first string. I just have to take his ego down a notch now and then."

The tension went out of her and she giggled. She was acting like a teenager. I had never seen her do that before.

Kyle looked at me. "I'm not entirely sure she can walk," he said.

"That's okay," I replied. I scooped her up in my arms.

Justin adopted a playful demeanor. "Hey, if you ever get an extreme craving for a threesome again, just let me know."

Harmony giggled again and rolled her eyes. Then I carried her to the shower.

She was able to brace herself against the wall as the hot water poured over her. I wanted to be mesmerized by the water dripping in rivulets over her body, but all I could think of was the Ty comment Kyle had made.

Finally, I said, "What's this stuff about Ty?"

She looked at me, and a chill went through my body. "That's my business," she said.

"The hell it is. You're here because I brought you, and you owe me an explanation."

"I don't owe you anything," she spat. "I don't even owe you my body, even though you insist on taking it. I'm definitely not going to give you a piece of my soul."

Damn. This couldn't be a good sign if she thought it involved her soul. I glowered at her a moment, but decided not to press the point. I would find out sooner or later. Apparently she'd been through plenty for one night.