Sweltings Academy Ch. 12

Story Info
Aubrey gives Harmony advice; Harmony visits Mr. Ash.
2.2k words
4.38
19.9k
3
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Comfort

I finally returned to my room at about 8:00 after changing into my pajamas at the locker room. I had been planning to sink into bed and pull the covers over my head, losing myself in a cloud of croony music or random television. What I found when I got back was even better--Aubrey. During the months we'd been roommates, I'd grown to view her as my best friend. I couldn't tell her everything, but I knew that she would understand about Ty.

She took one look at my face and pulled me down beside her on her bed. She asked, "What's wrong?"

I didn't answer for a moment as I pulled my thoughts together. "Aubrey... do you believe in love at first sight?"

She squealed. "Who is he?? Are you in love with Mr. Ash??"

I rolled my eyes. "No." I paused. "I don't think so."

"Then who??"

"Well, it's this guy I met today. He plays football for Hermitage High. He has nice eyes."

"I'm sure that's what you were looking at, sweetie," she said. She punched my arm playfully, and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Well, here's the thing... how can I be with Ty if I'm supposed to be monogamous with Mr. Ash?" Or umm, if Coach Marshal is blackmailing me and would probably be distinctly unhappy to find out that I was actually in love with someone.

"Haven't I taught you anything?" Aubrey rolled her eyes skyward in a self-sacrificing expression, and then continued. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"But how do I keep him from knowing? And don't you think Ty would kind of have a problem with me fucking another guy twice a month?"

Aubrey stared at me as if I were being incredibly stupid.

"Well, Aubrey, it's not like I can keep Ty from finding that out."

"How's he going to know?" she asked sweetly.

"What if one of his teammates finds out?" I asked, circling closer to the issue. "What if Mr. Ash decides he wants me to fuck one of his teammates or something?"

"Do you really think he'd do that?" Aubrey looked a little concerned.

"I don't know."

"Eww. Well, maybe you should just explain the situation to Mr. Ash, ask for permission? He probably wouldn't care, it's not like Mr. Ash is going to marry you one day. He probably wants you to find someone your own age eventually, and as long as you aren't having sex with Ty right now, I don't see why Mr. Ash would mind if you dated him."

Hmm. That actually made sense. Except it didn't solve the problem with Coach Marshal. I smiled at Aubrey, anyway. "Thanks... that actually helps."

"Don't look so surprised."

I stretched out on her bed, and she pulled me to snuggle against her like a spoon. She rested her head in the hollow of my neck and planted a quick kiss there. Her arm was draped across my waist, and her nearness made me sigh with contentment.

Suddenly, she stiffened. "Who gave you that?" she asked.

Shit. I followed her gaze to my nearly exposed breasts, and there was a bruise in the distinct shape of a bite. It was obviously too big to be Mr. Ash's bite.

"Mr. Ash?" I said.

"Do you think I'm that stupid?" she asked. "Who did it?"

I sighed. "I'm not supposed to tell."

Aubrey removed her arm from me and sat up. She looked really angry. "It's Coach Marshal," she said.

I was dumbfounded.

"Well, what's he got on you?" she asked.

"He seduced me and got it on tape, and then he told me Mr. Ash would be furious. He's got a lot more stuff now, and he's threatening to send it to my parents."

"That bastard. He tried to pull that shit on me," she said. "I told him where he could stick his videotapes. Do you really think he would send those to your parents? They would sue his ass off, and so would Sweltings. Harmony, you have to tell him to go to hell. That's what you're really worried about, isn't it? Oh my God, Coach Marshal made you fuck the football team, didn't he?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

She sighed, and it sounded like an angry sigh, but then she calmed herself and murmured, "Don't worry. It will be okay. Just talk to Mr. Ash about Ty. Then tell Coach Marshal to go fuck himself. He won't hurt you. And if he tries, Ty could probably kick his ass."

I giggled. Mainly because I was thinking of Ty. And also Mr. Ash. I had a bad feeling things were about to get complicated.

"Just curious," Aubrey said thoughtfully. "Did Coach Marshal make you do.. umm.. anything that made you uncomfortable?"

"You mean besides fucking like four guys I would normally find repulsive in every way?"

Aubrey giggled nervously. "Well... yeah."

I sighed. She meant anal sex, and neither one of us wanted to say the words. "Umm.. yes."

She brought her hand up to stroke my hair. Her sympathy brought tears to my eyes. She hugged me close, trying to comfort me as if someone I loved had just died. This was where communication with Aubrey and me broke down. Yeah, I am repulsed that Coach Marshal forced me to do it. I hate him. He disgusts me. But I can't lie to myself. If it had been Mr. Ash, I doubt I would have minded. Maybe not even if it were Ty. I really hadn't progressed that far in my thoughts of Ty, and I blushed even redder.

"What are you thinking?" asked Aubrey.

"Ty thoughts," I said. "I don't want to think about Coach Marshal. And Ty is a really good kisser." I giggled.

"Better than me?" Aubrey's voice was innocent.

I glared at her teasingly. "Way better than you."

She laughed and pushed me out of her bed. I grabbed my pillow and smacked her across the back with it, and she halfheartedly fought back with her own pillow. We had had numerous pillow fights since we became roommates, but tonight was not the night for a serious one. When we wound down, I knelt beside her bed.

"Aubrey... thank you. What you said means a lot to me." Then I leaned forward and gently kissed my roommate. Her lips were soft as always beneath mine, and she tasted faintly of her lemonade-flavored lip balm. The rich scent of her hair washed over me, and I broke the kiss with a sigh of contentment. Both of us were too tired to do any more tonight, but I crawled back into her bed and let her hold me as we both fell into a gentle slumber. Tonight, I could find comfort in Aubrey's arms. Tomorrow I would have Mr. Ash's again.

***

The next morning, I arrived outside the door of Mr. Ash's office with a sense of relief. I used to feel giddy when I was waiting outside, excited to see him and nervous about what he would have in store. The past few days had been so exhausting and Coach Marshal had taken me way past anything Mr. Ash would ever do. Even if my body had responded to Coach Marshal's scenarios, the rest of me hadn't. I felt my skin crawl just thinking about it. If anyone could truly soothe me, I knew it would be Mr. Ash.

He opened the door and stood there while my breath caught in my throat. I had kind of gotten used to the power of my attraction to him, but when he just showed up like that, I still wasn't immune. He smiled at the expression on my face and ushered me into his office.

I was expecting the comfort of our typical strict headmaster and repentant student banter. Instead, after we had settled in our respective chairs, I found myself drowning in his eyes as he stared across the desk at me. There was some heat in his eyes, but the dominant emotions were concern and curiosity. I swallowed, feeling an insane urge to cry.

"Miss Adair, I should tell you that my intentions in bringing you to my office today were not entirely dishonorable."

I giggled weakly and attempted to adopt my student role. "Of course, not, sir. I've been a naughty girl, I'm sure." My stomach clenched and I felt oddly revolted at my own obvious pass. For the first time, I actually felt like a slut, and it wasn't erotic at all.

Mr. Ash's expression didn't change, and I felt my own flirtatious smile slide from my face. "I don't suppose you are going to tell me what's going on?" he finally asked.

I studied the floor carefully. He sighed. Then he said, "All right, Miss Adair, I assume you brought your homework with you?"

I'm sure my jaw dropped. He was actually going to make me do homework. Did he somehow know what I'd done? Was I repulsive to him now?

Pulling myself together, I reached for a book. It was my math book, and I dropped it as if it had burned me. Mr. Jacobs. Eww. I really did not need to think about math now. Mr. Ash was still leveling his considering stare at me, and I mumbled something about being a klutz. Then I settled for pulling out my science book and actually studying. Mr. Ash eventually busied himself at his desk, occasionally pausing to glance at me. As I lost myself in the rhythm of my homework, the tension drained away from me.

I honestly was behind in my work, and it was 5:00 before I finished. Everything but math, that is. I was taking deep breaths, preparing myself for the ordeal ahead, when Mr. Ash got up from his desk and sat in the chair beside mine. He picked up the math book and studied it for a moment.

"Miss Adair," he said in the same concerned tone he had been using earlier. "I get the feeling you are not very eager to do your math homework. Is there a reason for this?"

I had to look away from the piercing eyes he suddenly turned on me. "No, sir." If my tone was convincing, then I'm a basset hound.

"I'll pretend I believe you," he said lightly. "But I don't believe that everything is okay with you. On a day when everything is okay, you glow. And not to insult your delicate sensibilities, but today you look like hell." He reached forward and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I giggled, and it was a real giggle. Then I raised an eyebrow. "I wish I could say the same for you, sir." His hand close to my face sparked something in me, something that wasn't ashamed to flirt with him. Something that knew that wanting Mr. Ash wasn't like the poisonous pleasure that Coach Marshal forced me to feel.

"There's a shadow of our beloved Miss Adair," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'm glad she's still lurking under the surface. But I'm afraid I can't be distracted so easily."

I sighed. "Promise you won't be mad?"

"I can't promise that, but I will try to understand."

"I... I think I've met someone I want to date."

His eyebrow arched in surprise. "I see. And who is this someone?"

"His name is Ty. He's a senior at Hermitage. He's... nice." I blushed just thinking about him.

Mr. Ash smirked when he saw me blushing. "Is this what you thought I'd be furious about? Is this what you've been hiding?"

I didn't answer. He took this as confirmation, thank God. He said, "Harmony, I want you to be happy. I don't expect you to stay with me forever."

I looked up at him, startled. "You said my name." He looked suddenly embarrassed, a completely alien expression on his face. I giggled. "It's okay," I said. "I liked it."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay, you caught me. I happen to think of you as more than a student."

I stared into his eyes for a moment. Then I said, "I love you, too, Mr. Ash." I pressed my lips to his cheek, wanting desperately to kiss his lips but knowing he wouldn't let me. He laughed shakily and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for that charming declaration, Miss Adair," he said jokingly. I stuck my tongue out at him. "You may return to your dorm, young lady, and I expect better study habits from you henceforth."

Henceforth. What a geek. I smiled because he was an adorable geek. "Yes, sir." Then I added with emotion, "Thank you, sir."

He traced my cheekbone with his thumb as he stared into my face for a moment. Then he said, "Any time I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to ask." He meant it. I was overwhelmed with emotion for a moment, and then he raised my hand to his lips and kissed it. Tendrils of sensation blossomed from his lips, singing through my skin, purging the lingering nausea I felt about last night. Somehow, I knew everything would be okay. I smiled, got to my feet, gave an awkward curtsy, and practically skipped out the door. It made Mr. Ash smile a genuine smile, and sometimes I think I would do anything in the world to get that look from him.