Swept Away At The Outer Banks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
22 Followers

Both were breathing harder from the powerful act. Kevin looked at the beautiful full figured woman lying there and felt his cock regain life and strength. He suddenly got to his knees and roughly rolled Leah over onto her stomach. Cupping his strong hands under her hips and lifting Leah up onto her knees, he spread her legs wide open. Positioning himself behind her, he laid his lengthening cock in the crack of her firm ass and pumped to bring himself to a hard, full length. Leaning over her to kiss her neck and run his tongue slowly down the center of her back, he trailed warm saliva along her spine.

Along with the salty sweat from Leah's back, Kevin also soaked up a tongue full of grit, and noticed that Leah's butt cheeks and back were sprinkled with hundreds of grains of Carolina sand. He reached for Leah's beach bag and found a half-full bottle of Dasani, hidden among her sunglasses, paperbacks, and suntan lotions. Unscrewing the cap, he took a healthy mouthful and then slowly sprayed the sun-warmed water from his mouth over her back and ass. Kevin saved the last mouthful for Leah's cunt, lowering his mouth and spraying the water into the heated interior of her splayed open pussy lips.

Leah rolled her head, then looked back at Kevin with pleading eyes and simply said, "Take me, …NOW!"

He placed his hands on the globes of her fine ass and pulled open her cheeks. He placed his rock hard cock at the opening of her cunt and fed her the bulbous head and the first few inches. Leah was dripping her cream down her thighs and the wetness ran down Kevin's ball sack to drop hotly on the beach blanket. He used his hands to pull Leah's ass towards him, and both marveled as Kevin's cock head rippled down the slick walls of her flooded pussy tunnel. He bottomed out after a few powerful strokes and then the lovers fell into a syncopated thrust and parry that had them both moaning, then shouting out their lust.

Kevin was fascinated by the view he had of Leah's pulsing anus, and suddenly remembered the suntan lotion in Leah's bag. He reached for the bottle and momentarily broke the rhythm they had unspokenly established. Kevin poured lotion on Leah's lower back, coated both his thumbs in the slippery fluid, and then gently worked both of his thumbs into the molten interior of Leah's ass.

"Yessss, baby, fuck my ass…Push deeper..slow…SLOW….Ahhhh, that's it, baby…work my asshole."

"Oh my God, Leah, I can feel my cock plunging into your cunt through your ass…"

"Ohh, baby…Ohh, Kevin...Don't stop...don't ever stop…"

Kevin worked her asshole open wider and wider with his spreading thumbs, and once a sufficient anal gap was opened, Kevin pulled back from Leah's sweet cunt, placed his cream covered cock head at her anal opening, and pushed deeply inside her ass.

Leah wailed at the sudden invasion, but quickly adjusted when Kevin held still, buried to the hilt in her gloriously tight ass.

"Ohh, Kevin, plow my asshole, baby. Come inside my ass"

Kevin could barely move inside her, and gazed with wonderment at the dilation of her anus around his thick cock. Leah reached back under her belly and began to stroke Kevin's balls. That did it.

Kevin let out a loud moan, and emptied his overloaded balls into Leah's pulsing asshole. Leah felt the heat of his loosed semen and responded by coming explosively, flooding Kevin's belly and thighs with a slippery deluge of her female fluids.

Leah collapsed forward onto the blanket, taking Kevin and his deeply embedded cock with her. Kevin lay on her back, nuzzling and breathing into her sweat soaked hair.

"Baby, there's no way I walk away from this and never see you again."

Leah used her sphincter muscles to alternately tighten and release her hold on Kevin's cock and replied, "I don't think you have any worries there, sweetheart."

"Why's that, baby."

"Because Anne invited me over to your place for dinner tonight. We're becoming quite close, Anne and I. I do believe we share some common interests."

Ragnarok
Ragnarok
22 Followers
12