Swim Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She locked her ankles behind my head as I supported her weight with my hands on her ass. We were fucking harder now, the sound of slapping echoing off the water and the pool walls. "Fuck that pussy baby, you're fucking me so good. Don't you stop, I'm gonna cum all over you. Oh fuck, that's it, right there!" I could feel her pussy cumming on me, so hot, so deep inside as I stayed right on her g-spot. It was amazing, and she kept squeezing me as she rode out her orgasm.

We swam over to the stairs where we could both stand. I had told her I needed to fuck her from behind so I could watch that hot ass bouncing off my cock. She stood bent over, holding onto the rail as I moved behind her. I locked eyes with her and pushed my cock into her pussy again. Fuck I loved that feeling of pushing inside her, sinking into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and pounded her from behind, just the way I had imagined doing since the first time I watched her swimming around the pool. "Whose fucking pussy is this?" I said to her as I fucked it so hard, so fast and so fucking deep, "tell me Cat," I demanded, "tell me whose fucking pussy this is."

She was moaning, "Mmmmm, it's your fucking pussy, you know that. You fuck me so good. Don't stop, please don't ever stop. I've needed your cock so bad, I've wanted it in this tight little pussy."

Her words and the sight of her fabulous ass bouncing off me was almost too much for me to take. I knew I was going to cum soon. I smacked her ass hard and then gripped it with both hands as I pounded my cock inside her. I loved fucking her like this, I was so deep and her pussy was on fire. "I'm gonna cum, Cat. . .you're gonna make me fucking cum you hot little slut. Where do you want my cum?"

"I want it all over my tits." she said, not stopping, pushing her ass back on my cock, "please cover them." I didn't want to leave her pussy, it felt too good, but the thought of shooting my cum all over those big tits of hers was too much for me to pass up. I pulled out of her and she spun around, squeezing them together just in time for me to cover them with my hot cum.

"Oh fuck, Cat, that feels so fucking good." I said, emptying all of my cum, watching as it covered her tits. She scooped up some of it off her hard nipple and sucked it off her fingers.

"Mmmm, you taste as good as I thought you would," she said, before standing up and giving me one more long, wet kiss. She moved over to pick up her bikini, and I enjoyed the sight of her naked ass as she walked away from me. "I have to go," she said "early class tomorrow and then lessons at the club all day." She made her way towards the fence, away from where I was standing.

"Wait," I called after her, "when am I gonna see you again?"

She turned back and smiled at me. "You have my number," she said "and I have yours. I'm sure we will figure something out."

I watched her climb the low fence and jump in her car before I picked up my own clothes. They were soaking wet, no way I could wear them home. I tried my best to ring the water out my boxer briefs before putting them on, carrying the rest of my clothes back, over the fence and to my car.

And that's where I am now, sitting here in my car, soaking wet, in nothing but my boxer briefs with three things on my mind: 1) how the hell did that just happen? 2) why didn't I bring a towel or a change of clothes? and 3) when can I fuck that tight little pussy again.

12