Swim Season Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Motion caught my eye, startled I looked out a tinted window at Jason, one of my teammates, who had just walked out of the pool doors. Jason always got out of the water ASAP and went home with no shower. I never understood that. But right now I understood something else: Mrs. Michaels was popping my dick in and out of her glistening mouth while titfucking me and the entire SUV was rocking. Jason kept his head down and walked out into the cold night never noticing something was occurring. "Oh God!" I thought "We're going to get caught! We're so going to get caught!"

Can you imagine what that might have been like for poor Dusty? After a hard and punishing practice he walks out of the pool to see his mom's SUV rocking back and forth. Head down, he opens a back door and lays eyes on his mom's high heel pumps sliding on his little sister's coloring book. Shocked he then notices his mom on her knees, married ass thrust into the air, and head planted between two splayed teenage legs like a hooker. Her blouse is pulled wide and his best friend is titfucking her milky soft boobs as she pops his cockhead between her married lips. Imagine Dusty's shock if he actually saw his proper mom's glistening fire-engine red slutmouth do it's secret work with more lipstick within hands reach.

Fear of these things filled my mind, but they hadn't happened yet! And I could again feel myself plunging toward the edge.

"Are you going to cum Pete?" She asked. I nodded feverishly and responded,

"Oh god Mrs. Michaels! I'm gonna cum, I can feel it! It's coming up....Oh God I can feeeeeeel itttt!!" Her cleavage was crimson. My dick bright red. I was going to cum and there was no stopping it!

She moved down quickly then and gripped the base of my shaft to prevent the explosion one last time. I watched her snatch the lipstick off the seat to quickly put on one last coat before dropping it and fiercely saying,

"Cum in my married slutmouth now you naughty boy! Do it! Shoot your ribbons of boy batter onto my face! Coat me with your warm teenseed!"

Then she started sucking me wildly. My cock plunged between her glistening red lips with primal need. She took it all the way into her throat and started to deliberately gag on it, making wet gurgling noises as she did. Then after 10 seconds she removed the head from her tight throat, looked right at me, and started sucking with unbelievable force. She was making loud slurping noises and sucking sounds as she moved up and down as fast as she could.

"Are umph goump to cumph in mpf hopf slut moupf?" she spattered around my tool. "Arf umph gomph to giph me yourph hopf teencumpf? Her cheeks caved and buckled with each relentless plunge.

"Ohhhhh....Ohhhhh...I can feel it!" I cried as the orgasm continued its climb. "I'm going to shoot in your mouth...Mrs. Michaels! I'm cumming.....right now....in your....in your.." Then suddenly intense pleasure hit me and I yelled "Oh Mrs Michaels! I'm cumming in your OLDER..SLUTTY...MARRIED.......MOUTH!!!"

This was it, the final moment. My hips thrust teenmeat into her face and she responded by simultaneously tickling my balls with French nails, tightening her mouth around my shaft, jacking the base with a free hand, and flicking the pee-hole with her tongue. Mrs. Michaels, a thirty-something-milf and true hotwife, was about to drain every gram of seed out of me.

The pleasure of this moment was something I've never felt before or since and is therefore difficult to describe. I felt the first ribbon of cum fire deep into her throat like an M-14 round to coat her tonsils. The pleasure was strong but it was only a warning shot compared to what happened next. She must have swallowed it because she was still sucking hard when the next burst paralyzed me with its overwhelming power. My back arched like it was going to break as I felt the fire of lust grip the inside of my shaft and hammer my senses with titanic intensity. My hips bucked and my chest heaved as I let out a resounding cry of:

"OOHH!!!...FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK...!!"

When I looked down I saw her cheeks puff from the volume of my seed and I could feel another blast coming. She grabbed my ass cheeks then, and pulled me deeper into her wanton slutmouth even while trying to swallow what she already had. The third detonation overfilled her and I watched the failure of the glossy lipstick seal against my shaft. Cum ran down as she removed her coated mouth to a higher position to catch the next shot in the air. Mouth now free she started jacking me off furiously while yelling,

"YES! Feed me more you naughty boy! Coat this milf with your baby batter! Do it!"

Another shot fired up into her mouth, a fifth hit her in the hair. Her face was becoming a wet mess. Her slippery jerking of my cock created a mix of crimson lipstick and creamy teenage seed. I bucked and heaved and cried out as she pumped out everything I had.

Finally the last couple spurts finished and she moved to begin licking up anything she could see. Cum was everywhere, on her face, on her wedding ring, all over my bare legs and chest. She was flush with pleasure. Trembling with relief I casually glanced at the dash clock.

7:14.

Seven Fourteen! Holy Shit! Dusty should be here! Frantically I looked out the tinted window and saw him, talking to a teammate. Fuck! Oh Fuck! I started to say something but Mrs. Michaels was way ahead of me.

"Pull your pants on Pete! Now!" She said sharply as she stuffed her bra into a seat pocket and started to button up her blouse.

Quickly I yanked my crimson stained dick into my boxers and pulled on my pants. As I was picking up socks Dusty started walking towards us.

"Forget the fucking socks Pete! Put your shoes on and get out!" She called while cleaning her face and mouth with a tissue.

I noticed she had put the lipstick cap back on and was putting it and her cell phone back into her purse. The middle seats were still folded down but I was sure she'd create a believable excuse for it. Frantically I pulled my shoes on without socks, moved to the front, grabbed my stuff as she got into the driver's seat, and then gently opened a door on the opposite side of Dusty praying that another teammate wasn't around to see. I shut my door at the same moment Dusty opened his.

"Hey mom" I heard him say in a low exhausted voice. Her response was that of a sweet innocent mother. As he walked around to the passenger side I hid behind an adjacent car to put on my coat and cap. He got in, head down, and shut his door without a word. As she pulled out I saw her through the driver's window. She had somehow managed to re-apply her normal red lipstick. Outwardly there was no sign that anything untoward had happened to her at all. She looked my way, wagged a finger, and mouthed the words: "We're not done young man", and with that, she was gone.

I walked home through the cold for 10 minutes reflecting on what had just happened. My cock was stained red and packed inside my jeans. My legs were coated with my own cum. As I walked up my parent's driveway I heard a buzzing noise from my bag. It was my own phone with a text message on it from Mrs. Michaels. It read:

"Pete. two weeks from Friday we are going to have another lesson. Do not jack off before then. If you do, I will know & repercussions will be dire. Do not try to circumvent my will. You will be contacted later."

I could feel my throat in my mouth as I stared at the text. What was I going to do? I'd been cocky to the wrong lady and was now learning the meaning of a new word:

Consequences.

Trapped in a vice of my own forging I stared at my cell and wondered how deep this rabbit hole would go.