Swim Team and Teresa in 1976

Story Info
Teresa takes on the guys of the swim team.
2.1k words
3.71
76.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the summer of 1976, during mid-week, in the early evening, the HV swim team in Houston was wrapping up practice. We used the sub-division pool and went at it for about two hours. We had red with white side stripe "speedo" swimsuits and the girls wore one piece high side matching suits. Not much was left to the imagination. All of us enjoyed looking at the girl's assets. I always have been fascinated by women's nipples, and what better place to see them. My girlfriend was Susan C (of Chinese background), with black hair cut above the shoulder, her breasts were not big but she had nipples that would stick out an inch and were an inch around. Unluckily she had to go home, so I was going to just hang around until the pool closed. I was off work and had nothing else to do.

Some of the guys would leave and come back after doing some pot. Me, I was never that much into it, so I stayed in the water. Teresa was a sort of hanger-on type with the team, not a great looker, but had dark blonde hair, nice small 32C breasts, with nice puffy nipples, and a good figure. She had changed into a two piece light green-yellow bikini with a frill around the bottom. I think she went out and smoked some weed herself, because she came back into the pool with a funny attitude.

Most of the guys on the team stayed on, as most of the girls on the team left, and everyone else at the pool was either lounging in chairs or sleeping. The lifeguards were part of the swim team, so we had the run of the pool. Somehow we got into a water fight that ended up taking over the pool and just about everyone you can think of. Afterwards everyone was sort of talking, following with an occasional dunking of someone, or getting a spray of water splashed into your face. Teresa was in the middle of a group of some six guys and another eight or so and I was around them. The sun was going down and everyone was talking and joking.

Teresa got splashed and everyone moved over to the side of the pool in about 5 or 6 feet of water, and the water fight started again. Somehow one of the guys pinned Teresa against the side of the pool and kissed her. Teresa was really tonguing the guy back and somehow her top got pulled up and out of the way. Her tan was evident and you could see the dark tan skin highlighting her white pale skin that had never seen light of day. All the guys were like sharks at that point (too much testosterone) and several started feeling up Teresa's tits and nipples. Then they grew bolder pinching, pulling, and cupping both breasts, several hands on each of her tits. One guy said, "Man look at her tits", the usual high school understatement.

Each guy made their way in closer, and one by one everyone got to fondle and touch her tits. As I took my turn, I remember how hard I was, as I watched each guy rub her white tits and light pink nipples and some of the more adventurous actually sucked on a nipple. All the while Teresa and this guy in a flat top haircut are kissing hard, her eyes were closed, and the guy starts to hump on her. I got my hand through and could feel how hot her nipples were, and I rolled the nipple tip in my fingers.

As I got pushed away, a couple guys were talking about how a few of them got to touch her pussy as well. By this time, it seems like the first guy had cum by humping her or something because he moved out of the way and another guy with long blond hair moved up and started kissing Teresa on the lips and once again she kissed back and we could tell they were tonguing each other. Teresa had her eyes closed even while she switched with another guy.

This guy stepped aside and a number of hands lifted Teresa's body up so she was floating supported by 10 pairs of hands. Her nipples were still being felt up and from my point of view near her feet hands had crept over and were rubbing her pussy. Several guys had her legs and opened them up more and her swimsuit bottom was pulled aside and her pussy was on display for all to see. She had a fine hair above a dark pink gash and a prominent clitoris. With all this going on, Teresa kept swapping spit with the second guy and wasn't fighting at all.

Each guy started to slip his hand over her pubic mound and one brave guy slid his index finger inside to the first knuckle. I had a perfect view of this finger fuck. Another guy put his finger next to the other and started rubbing Teresa's protuberant clitoris. The one guy was working his digit in and out and then back in a little deeper, now going as far as the second knuckle. Guys were holding her ass out of the water, others still pinching her titties and the same guy tonguing her mouth. "Man, I got to finger this babe" said another team-member.

Then other hands made their way to Teresa's pussy, and one by one several guys alternated sticking their finger up inside. It seemed like each guy wanted to go farther up into her pussy than the last guy. Several guys started using their middle fingers and were now going all the way up inside her. Teresa was moving her hips in rhythm to the fingers in and out motion. All 12 or 13 guys fingered her including me, only the face kisser didn't get any snatch. I wondered if she had been a virgin before this had started.

Some guys started licking their fingers and tasting her pussy juice on them. After I stuck my index finger and then my middle finger up inside her gash, I too, took in the smell under my nose and I licked my fingers, neither the odor nor the taste was unpleasant. All of us had hard-ons in our swim suits. Finally her suit was taken off and the guy that was still kissing her had her body lowered down, and we moved in more shallow water.

Teresa may have opened her eyes for the first time then as the guy kissed her again pushing her up halfway on the side of the pool, she closed her eyes again. She may not have seen anything and did not panic any. The guy with the long hair stepped up between her legs and lifted them. A couple guys on either side helped hold her legs up and two others had hers arms, and he kept kissing her the whole time. Her suit top and bottom were floating in the pool. A couple other guys came over to see what was going on. Nobody could see into the pool area from where we were. Teresa was there with 15-16 guys alone.

He pulled his speedo swimsuit down and I could see his white ass cheeks as he moved in between her legs. Teresa was making noises as he moved in. One of the guys near me said "Look he's fucking her". He was moving back and forth as Teresa moaned and both kept right on kissing. The splash increased as he speeded up and we could all see his white butt moving faster in the darkening pool and her white tits gleaming. Finally he jerked a few times and still lip locked with her, he came to a stop.

Another guy stepped up and the long haired blond stepped back. At that the other guy dropped his swimsuit and started kissing on Teresa who kept kissing back. Teresa had to be held further out of the water since this guy was taller. Once again his hips moved up close to her body, and from my position I got a glimpse of his cock until he was all the way up close to her and he started to push inside her and then thrust. He moved quicker it seemed than the last guy and started grunting pretty quick, and broke the kiss with Teresa who was making animal noises herself. As he finished and stepped back drops of whitish liquid dripped into the pool and were floating on the surface. Teresa muttered something like "I want more".

A big heavy guy stepped up between her open legs and pulled her down onto his cock. He must have been either big around or long because he worked it in for a minute while Teresa just kept moaning in a low moan sort of like "Ugggghhhh, oh yeeeeaaaahhhhh". Then all at once he was inside of her thrusting hard, churning water that they were standing in. He kept at it for a few minutes and was slamming back and in with a slapping sound. The guys holding her legs and arms kept playing with her tits and Teresa kept making the same grunting sound over and over with every thrust for maybe five minutes. He grunted about ten times with his last slow strokes, and I imagined he was filling her pussy up with his cum. As he pulled back more drips of white cloudy sperm fell in the pool and could be seen in the pool lights.

Two other guys in quick succession followed the heavy guy, one tall and thin, the other more about my size. I stood there fascinated watching them find her pussy with their hand, guiding their cock in and then slide into her and start pumping as fast as they could. Each one didn't last long at they came grunting and shooting sperm into Teresa's cum filled cunt. Two of the guys holding her switched places with the last two guys, who fucked her pretty fast as well, with both each cumming inside her.

A couple guys were masturbating by this time and one guy came in his hand and started feeding it to Teresa's mouth. Teresa just swallowed, and more got put in her mouth every time she did. Another black guy stepped up and started pushing his cock into her too; all the while Teresa is swallowing cum off the fingers from the guy who jerked himself off in front of us all. The black guy kept saying "Yeah" every time he would slam into her and Teresa would go "Ugggh", every time he plunged into her.

He pumped in her for a while and when he pulled out he wiped his cock on her belly. Another two guys wanted to fuck her and traded places so other guys could hold her up. One of them said "watch this" and said he stuck his finger in her ass. He started fucking her and came fast. The next guy stepped right up and pushed right up inside with no resistance. One of the guys jerking off standing on the side of the pool said "watch this" and knelt down and put his cock up to Teresa's mouth. I was totally taken by surprise as he stuck the end of his cock in her mouth and started cumming. Sperm bubbled around the sides of her lips and the other guy in her pussy just kept on going. I had never seen a blow job before.

Teresa got her mouth full of sperm and seemed to swallow all that didn't run down her face. Another guy did the same thing and there was a line for her spunk filled cunt and for her cum filled mouth. Probably another four or five guys blew their wads in her mouth and face, while only another 2 or three guys fucked her cum filled pussy while I watched. I jerked myself off and after cumming in long spurts that floated in the pool, I left Teresa still servicing the guys after that.

Teresa only made a couple more practices. Everyone knew she was an "easy lay", a "slut", and not a virgin, not that it mattered to me. I would have fucked and watched the others do it again. Teresa got pregnant, and I don't figure she knew by whom. She ended up moving away and I never saw her again. I always sort of regretted not fucking her or cumming in her mouth, or my biggest regret not having a camera and taking photos.