Swim Team Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Dana explored Gina's pussy with equal excitement and again marveled at how wet and hot Gina's pussy was just from watching. Dana was already on the brink of cumming after fucking Mike and she was the first to loose control and start her orgasm. Her whole body rocked and shook as Gina quickly and easily teased her to orgasm.

Once her powerful orgasm passed Dana wanted to bring Gina to her own intense orgasm. However, she wanted to take her time and tease her young lover for a while before letting her cum. Dana guided Gina off of her and then onto her back. Dana looked excitedly at her son as Mike sat completely still staring at the two of them fucking. When she pulled her gaze away from Mike she looked down at Gina and started a long, slow kiss.

Dana parted their kiss and glided down Gina's body, only pausing briefly at her tight nipples and soft, inviting tits, until her tongue danced softly around Gina's wet pussy. Gina groaned excitedly and rocked her hips trying to get Dana to move directly to her clit. Dana wouldn't take the bait, as tempting as it was, and instead continued her slow and sensual teasing.

From their previous fucks, Dana knew just how far she could push Gina before Gina lost control and started cumming. Dana repeatedly teased Gina right up to that point only to pause just long enough to let her regain her composure. Despite Gina's gasps and moans and occasional pleas to make her cum Dana knew that Gina was enjoying every moment of her wicked teasing.

After several more decadent minutes of this teasing Dana again looked over toward Mike. He was still sitting as if hypnotized by the two naked women before him. The combination of the lust in Mike's eyes, the sight of his stiff cock, and the knowledge that she was actually fucking her son's girlfriend while he watched was more than enough to drive Dana crazy with lust.

She motioned to Mike and he quickly moved to her side. They traded a brief, excited kiss before Dana parted the kiss and looked from Mike to Gina's pussy and then back to Mike. It seemed that Mike knew immediately what she wanted and he smiled widely.

Dana leaned down again and resumed licking and kissing Gina's pussy. Moments later she shifted to the side as Mike leaned down and brought his mouth to Gina's pussy right beside his mom's. At the first touch of Mike's mouth on her pussy Gina groaned wildly and Dana thought for a moment that Gina was going to cum.

Gina did remain in control, but only for a few moments before she burst into a long, frantic orgasm. As she came she clutched at Dana and Mike's heads and pulled them tightly against her quivering pussy. By the time her hips stopped bucking against their faces and they stopped licking at her incredible wetness Dana's face was completely coated in Gina's juices and she could see Gina's heavy wetness coating Mike's face.

Although their mutual licking of Gina had been brief, those few moments had been wildly erotic and intense for Dana. The feeling of her son's mouth and tongue rubbing against her own as they licked Gina's excited pussy was beyond her wildest dreams.

There was a part of Dana that never wanted this night to end. She wanted to keep fucking Mike and Gina for the rest of the night until her pussy was so sore that she couldn't possibly fuck again. However, this part of her brain was overruled by the wave of blissful exhaustion that swept over her.

This night and their fuck had been so wildly intense and fulfilling and so beyond anything she could have imagined that it left her completely spent. They lay together kissing and caressing each other's satisfied bodies before sleep overcame all of them.


It was late the next morning before Dana woke up. She was still tangled in her son's arms and saw that Gina had moved behind Mike sandwiching him between his two lovers. For a long time Dana lay still and savored this unbelievable moment and the fresh memories of what had happened the previous night.

Could this really be happening? On the one hand it was like all of her deviant, erotic dreams had come true. Not only was her son her lover but now his girlfriend was excited by their incestuous affair.

On the other hand Dana couldn't help but question the sanity of what she had done. How could a mother want so badly to fuck her own son? What if she permanently screwed up his relationship with Gina? Could she live with herself if she somehow scarred him for life by doing this?

She carefully slipped out of bed and gazed at her two young lovers. They both looked so incredibly sexy lying there. As she gazed at Gina she realized that maybe it shouldn't surprise her that Gina didn't mind their incestuous affair. After all, Gina had knowingly conducted simultaneous affairs with both the mom and son, and she knew that both secretly fantasized about the other. If that hadn't been enough to scare her away, Dana thought, then she clearly wasn't too bothered by it. In fact, the more Dana thought about it the more she realized that perhaps Gina had actively tried to bring the two of them together.

Dana slipped on her robe and went into the kitchen. As fucked up and irrational as it sounded she somehow knew that this wasn't going to scar Mike or Gina. She knew her son well enough to know that he wouldn't have included Gina if he wasn't absolutely sure it was what both he and Gina wanted.

Dana ate a small breakfast and sat down with a book on the couch. She got caught up in her reading and lost track of time until she heard a noise from the bedroom. She looked up from her book and listened closely. It wasn't long before she heard the noise again, and there was no mistaking that it was the sound of Gina during sex.

Dana smiled and set her book down. For a moment she thought about leaving the couple alone, but this was far too good an opportunity to miss so she moved down the hall back to her bedroom. Unlike the last time she heard Mike and Gina fucking she didn't stop outside the room and anonymously peek inside. This time she slipped inside the room and openly watched them.

They were both so caught up in their fuck that neither of them noticed her right away. After Dana crept into the room Mike teased Gina's tits with his mouth as he caressed her pussy with his fingers. They had either been teasing each other quietly for a while or they had both awakened very horny, because Mike's cock was already rock hard and Gina's pussy was already seeping wetness. Dana could see her juices coating several of Mike's fingers.

Mike moved between Gina's thighs and drove his cock inside her with a long stroke. Dana fondled her own tits as she watched the young couple fuck. Soon, Dana's fingers teased her nipples into hard points as she watched her son fuck Gina. Dana was so absorbed with watching Mike that it almost surprised her when she noticed that Gina was staring directly at her.

During their first few moments of direct eye contact Dana felt a surge of erotic electricity course through her body. She felt an amazing, intimate connection with Gina and continued to play with her tits as she watched them fuck.

Gina parted their gaze just long enough to get Mike's attention and then both Mike and Gina turned and stared at Dana as they fucked. Dana responded by removing her robe and sitting in the chair with her legs spread wide apart. She played with her tits with one hand while she slipped her other to her pussy. Mike and Gina kept their gazes locked on Dana even as their fuck intensified.

Mike was the first to eventually loose control. He grunted loudly as he filled Gina's pussy with his cum. Gina moaned deeply and for a moment Dana thought she might also cum but she didn't. Instead Gina kept her gaze locked with Dana and Dana knew immediately what Gina wanted. Happily, it was the same thing that Dana wanted.

After Mike and Gina exchanged a few long, deep kisses Mike slipped his cock out of her pussy. As he did Dana stood and moved toward the bed. She gracefully climbed over Gina in the 69 position. She brought her mouth to Gina's pussy but stopped for just a moment to savor the intense smell of her freshly fucked pussy. She could smell her son's strong aroma and that alone was almost intoxicating.

However, the desire to taste the combination of Gina's juices and Mike's cum was too much to resist. Dana eagerly slipped her tongue inside Gina. This whole time Gina eagerly sucked and licked at Dana's wet pussy. Dana was glad she had resisted the urge to make herself cum while watching Mike and Gina fuck because Gina's mouth felt amazing.

Gina knew just how to drive her wild and it wasn't long before Dana started cumming. Dana had only just started savoring Gina's pussy when she started to cum. Dana moaned and gave herself over completely to Gina's teasing mouth as her orgasm consumed her.

When she had finished cumming Dana focused completely on Gina's pussy. She eagerly collected Mike's cum as she teased Gina's clit and fucked her with her tongue. Gina had already been on the brink of cumming and it was only a few minutes later when she cried out loudly and started her orgasm.

When Gina finished cumming Dana rolled off her and they lay side by side holding and kissing each other contentedly. Before long Mike joined them and soon all three were giggling and holding each other.

"So mom," Mike said with more than a hint of mischief in his voice, "you never answered our question last night."

Last night was such a blur that Dana had to think for a moment to remember what question he was talking about. "You don't remember?" Mike asked teasingly.

"Last night is kind of a blur," Dana admitted. She then purred, "Why don't you stop teasing and just remind me?"

"We asked how you would feel about Gina moving in with us," Mike replied.

In an instant the reality of what that meant danced through Dana's mind. The three of them living together, fucking freely and openly whenever and with whomever they wanted, was so wildly exciting and forbidden that she couldn't believe it. "Really?" she asked just to reassure herself her wild thoughts could possibly be real.

"Sure," Gina answered, "we thought it would be fun. And now, after last night, I'm sure it would be amazing."

Dana immediately agreed and the three of them lay naked in bed and discussed when Gina could move in. They agreed that she would move in as soon as finals were done.

"Shoot," Mike said with a quick glance at the clock, "speaking of finals I am supposed to meet a study group at the library. I've got to get going."

Gina said she should go and study also. They both quickly showered and grabbed something to eat before leaving Dana alone in the apartment. Dana took a long shower, changed her sheets, and returned to her book. She couldn't really concentrate on her reading, however, because her mind was still spinning with what had happened and what was going to happen. She couldn't believe that Gina was going to move in with them. She knew it was crazy, but she couldn't wait.

Gina moved in just a few days after final exams ended. Technically she moved into Mike's room, but it was soon clear that designations of which room belonged to whom didn't matter. On some nights Dana slept alone, on other nights she shared her bed with either Mike or Dana while the other slept in the other room, and on many nights all three of them spent the night together on Dana's bed.

Soon after summer break started Dana and Mike resumed their private workouts at the pool. Every morning they worked together in the weight room, swam together in the pool, or did both.

It was hard for Dana not to openly stare at him during these workouts now that her incest fantasies had come true. She allowed herself to steal quick glances at him and relish the thought that nobody would ever guess she and her son were lovers. These workouts almost always left Dana hungry for sex and she was delighted to have Gina, Mike, or both ready and eager to satisfy her desires.

As they chatted during a break from one of these workouts Mike mentioned Jack and Rick. Dana suddenly realized that she hadn't thought about Jack or Rick much at all recently. In fact, she didn't even know if they were still in town for summer break or if they had gone home.

Dana reflected on all that had happened over the past few weeks. For the past two summers Jack and Rick had been at the forefront of her thoughts as she craved their cocks and missed fucking them. Just a few weeks earlier she had eagerly fucked both of them at Jack's apartment in the excited aftermath of overhearing Mike and Gina fucking.

She realized that she hadn't been with either of them since that night and she hadn't really thought of them at all since then. Immediately after that night with Jack and Rick she became entirely consumed with the start of her forbidden affair with Mike and with acting out all of her incestuous fantasies. Now that Gina had joined the affair it seemed like Dana's every fantasy and desire were coming true. Both Mike and Gina were eager and willing partners and their fucks were so intense and fulfilling that Dana hadn't even considered going to Jack or Rick for more.

Dana smiled as she thought about how so much had changed over the course of such a short amount of time. They chatted more after the workout and Dana learned that both Jack and Rick had stayed on campus for the summer. Previously that fact would have made her excited and wild with lust, but now she couldn't want anything more than she already had at her apartment.

One day after she and Mike came home from their workout the three roommates lounged around the living room together. Mike didn't have to go to his part time job until that evening and Gina had the day off.

This afternoon Dana was especially horny. Mike had looked very good during their workout and it was almost more than she could stand to keep from pulling him into the small storage room on the pool deck and fucking his brains out. However, her good sense prevented her from doing something so rash and risking others finding out about them. Instead she resisted and found herself wildly horny by the time she got home.

It was a hot day and Mike hadn't bothered to put anything on other than a pair of shorts after they got home. The sight of his body and her burning pussy was more than Dana could resist. She stood from her chair and walked over to her son. She didn't say anything but both Mike and Gina knew what she wanted from her body language.

One of the aspects of their living arrangement that really turned Dana on was how much Gina enjoyed watching Mike fuck her. Because of this Dana never worried about initiating a fuck with Mike when Gina was around. She knew Gina would either watch excitedly or eagerly join in.

Occasionally Gina would "give them some privacy" as she liked to call it so Mike and Dana could fully concentrate on each other and being together, but she was never upset about doing it. In fact, it was fairly common for one of them to give the other two some "privacy" so they could enjoy the simple pleasure of a one-on-one fuck without someone else watching.

Because of this their living arrangement was like having the best of all worlds. Dana could continue her wild, private affairs with both Mike and Gina but she also enjoyed them together often.

As Dana approached her son, Mike smiled excitedly and set his magazine down. Gina gasped as Dana dropped to her knees in front of Mike and began kissing his thighs and massaging his legs. She slipped her hands to the waistband of his shorts and pulled them off as he lifted his hips off the couch.

His cock was almost immediately rock hard and ready but Dana further delayed their ultimate pleasure by kissing and licking the shaved area at the base of his cock. All three of them regularly shaved their bodies and Dana never tired of the way Mike's hairless cock and Gina's shaved pussy felt under her mouth.

Dana licked Mike's balls teasingly before she finally brought her mouth to his hard shaft. She slowly let his full length slip inside her mouth and down her throat until her lips pressed against the soft, shaved skin at the base of his cock. She deep throated him a few more times before she really began fucking him with her mouth.

Once she began bobbing her head up and down, teasing him with her tongue, and caressing his balls in her hand, it wasn't long before Mike lost his control. He groaned and Gina gasped as his cum filled Dana's mouth in long, hot jets.

She excitedly swallowed it and felt the warmth of her son's cum radiate through her body. He tasted so good. She had swallowed cum from lots of other guys, but never before had cum actually tasted good. Somehow, the taste of the cum she knew she should never taste was the one that turned her on and made her want to drink more of it.

Dana considered keeping some of the cum in her mouth so she could give Gina a deep kiss and swirl the cum back and forth between their mouths. She loved doing this and it never failed to drive Mike wild with lust, but this afternoon she decided she wanted something different. As good as his cum tasted her pussy still burned with a lust that she knew only a good, hard fuck would satisfy.

When he finished cumming she continued her teasing blowjob. She sucked and licked him until he slowly started to grow hard again. Coaxing a man's cock hard again for a second quick fuck was never as effortless as it was with Mike. It was like she instinctively knew what he wanted and needed, and before long his cock was back to its full size.

Once it was hard and ready to fuck Dana sucked it for only a few more moments before she stood up. She quickly stripped naked as Mike and Gina stared excitedly and then held out her hand to Mike. He took her hand and she led him to her bedroom.

They kissed wildly before falling onto the bed together. Mike moved to her tits and although the idea of his mouth teasing her nipples into rock hard points was very exciting, Dana couldn't wait any longer to fuck. "Fuck me," she groaned desperately.

Mike immediately moved between her spread thighs and drove his cock inside her dripping wet pussy. Dana closed her eyes and savored the incredible sensation of Mike fucking her. She was so horny and excited that she quickly built to her orgasm. His cock felt so good inside her and Mike was now so confident and knowledgeable fucking and pleasuring her that in only a few minutes Dana's orgasm started.

It washed over her in intense waves and her body trembled excitedly. She groaned deeply as Mike continued his steady fuck. Dana was very glad that she had sucked his cock earlier and let him cum. Aside from the wonderful way his cum tasted and how much she loved having him inside her mouth, it now gave him the ability to fuck her calmly without danger of losing his control.

He continued fucking her at a slow and steady pace all through her orgasm and for several more minutes afterward. Dana kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the pleasure of the moment in the immediate aftermath of her intense orgasm. She concentrated on the way Mike's cock felt inside her and marveled at how confident and strong a lover he had become.

Dana was surprised out of her blissful state by Gina's touch. She had been so focused on Mike and hadn't seen or heard Gina since they left the living room that she thought that perhaps Gina had stayed in the living room. Dana opened her eyes and saw that not only had Gina joined them but that she was already naked and staring down with lust filled eyes.

Dana moaned deeply as Gina's mouth found her tits. For a few delicious moments Gina easily teased her nipples and tits while Mike continued his slow, teasing fuck. After caressing Dana's tits for a few wonderful moments, Gina's hand glided slowly and smoothly down Dana's stomach. Mike pushed himself up a little to allow Gina's hand more room and soon Gina's fingers found Dana's clit. Gina teased her briefly and then slipped her hand down even farther until she caressed Mike's cock right at the point where it entered Dana's dripping wet pussy.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers