Swimmer Returns Home To Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers

When they pulled up to the house, Michael again opened her door. He knew she was a little drunk when she swung her legs around and propped one foot up onto the seat giving him a clear look at her pretty green panties. She laughed at the look of pure desire on his face. "It is good having a man fall all over you again," she thought. Men had always admired her, but none had lately looked at her so blatantly like they wanted to rape her, and because it was her son, it was not threatening; in fact, it was intensely erotic.

Once inside the house, Lisa said she wanted to get comfortable. She headed for the stairs and started up. She tilted her head back to Michael and asked, "Are you coming?"

"I'm right behind you," he answered.

She went into her bedroom and Michael followed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and patted the area next to her. "Let's talk for a minute, okay?"

Michael had a sense of foreboding. His mother had a serious look on her face. He sat down next to her leaving a little space between them.

"First of all, I wanted to tell you that I can't remember having a better time than I did tonight. We have done some things today, and it would be a massive understatement to say that these are things that are not traditional mother/son things. Okay, what is done is done. We had a president once who said that oral sex isn't really sex, and while I don't believe that for a second, there is a difference between that and copulation. I am still old fashioned enough to believe that should be restricted to two people who are in love, and for all I know a year from now, you might be married to someone more appropriate."

"Mom, I can't explain it, but I have never been with another woman that I felt as connected to as I am with you. The truth is that every woman I have ever been with was just a girl posing as a woman. If this is about our having sex together, whether you decide to "copulate" as you put it with me or not, nothing is going to change the fact that you are the woman of my dreams, and even if you reject me and I find someone else, she will never measure up to you."

"Well, this is quite a fix we have gotten ourselves into because I feel exactly the same way. I am trying to talk you out of pursuing a relationship with me, but in my mind I want to jump on that big cock of yours."

Michael stood up. "I sense that you are conflicted and the last thing I want to do is something that will make you feel guilty tomorrow. My mind is made up, but I want you to have enough space to make yours up as well."

Lisa's eyes welled up with tears. Her son was incredibly mature for his age and it made her heart swell hearing his words. "Thank you for understanding. I love you Michael."

"I love you too Lisa," he said as he turned and walked toward the door.

Lisa watched his broad shoulders and slim hips disappear through the doorway.

Michael went to his room, kicked off his shoes, pants and shirt and dropped onto his bed. He knew by her reaction to his words that he had done the right thing, but that knowledge didn't really relieve his mind. He admittedly had entered this for the pure sex of it, but it had taken an unexpected turn. He had spoken from the heart when he said that he felt this connection, and having been around his mother for all these years he knew that his feelings for her were not transient; they were as real as any he had ever felt. He would be devastated if she rejected him. Suddenly he was shaken out of his thoughts by his mother calling him.

"Michael, could you come in here?"

"Okay," he called back. He walked to her room fearing the worst.

When he entered her bedroom his breath caught in his throat. Lisa was standing by her bed. She was wearing only a pair of dark green satin boy shorts and matching bra, thigh high hose and black pumps. She ran her hand over her right breast down her stomach and let it come to rest on her panty clad pussy. "Michael, I need some help with this," she said and patted her pussy.

Michael strode over to the sexiest thing he had ever laid eyes on, his cock already straining against his boxers, and pulled her to him.

"I have decided that whether you want me long term or not; whether you find a younger woman or not; I want you today, and today is all any of us have."

Michael was shaking with passion. "I love you Lisa, and I want you right this minute."

"Then take me!"

She grabbed his boxers at the waist band and jerked them down past his knees releasing his fat, throbbing cock.

He pulled her to him and lifted her into his arms and tossed her like a rag doll onto the bed.

All reason had left him now. He put his hands into the waistband of her flimsy panties and pulled them apart as though shredding a piece of paper.

"Oh, yeah baby! Fuck me!" she croaked.

He roughly pushed her bra up over her tits to her neck. Her nipples and areoles were swollen with desire. His mouth locked onto hers and she crushed her open mouth back against his. His dick was throbbing and bucking like a wild bull against her pussy lips.

He broke off their kiss and lowered his mouth to her nipples, licking and biting them just hard enough to make her groan. He ran his fingers over her pussy. It was soaking wet. He rolled his pussy soaked fingers over her nipples and then licked her juices off them. His cock was moving up and down her slit and over her clit. She had her hands on his ass locking them together, her hips bucking against him.

"Give it to me!" she grunted and spread her legs as far apart as possible.

Her cunt opened wide looking to capture his cock. He pushed it against her. The first time he pushed, it slid up her slit. His dick quickly slid back down her pussy looking for entry. When the head got to her opening, it seemed to softly grab at the head. He pushed forward and even though her pussy was soaked, his size made her gasp. His body was merely reacting now, his athletic background controlling the aggression, but just barely. As soon as her pussy accepted him, he jammed it into her to the root.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! It is so big and it feels so good!"

Michael began to thrust into her like a wild animal. She met his thrusts with equal abandon. Again and again he slammed into her. She locked her legs around his waist, but like a thoroughbred with a light rider, she was now just an afterthought. When he pulled out her ass rose off the bed and on the down stroke he slammed her back into the bed.

He felt his dick start to swell and he knew he was close. "I'm going to cum," he blurted.

"Cum with me baby!' she croaked.

"Ummphhhhh!

Unnnnnnnpphhhh!"

His balls drew up and he shot the largest load of his life deep inside her. She came so hard that her legs turned to rubber. Sweat was pouring off their bodies. He licked some of their combined sweat off her chest and reveled in its salty taste. He licked her parched lips and then collapsed on top of her.

"Wow!" she finally said. "I think I've created a sexual dynamo. I have never felt anything – anything like that! Honey, I have to tell you that between us I don't want anything to be off limits. Your secret desires will always be my secret, and I will do anything for you."

His slackening cock slowly slipped from her pussy. "Well," he said, "Right now I could use a clean up."

"It would be my great pleasure," she murmured and turned and took his cock dripping with their combined juices into her mouth.

Looking down at her he knew he would never leave her.

She knew his busy sperm was swimming up her and wondered absently if she could still get pregnant. She buried his soft cock in her mouth and laid her head on his leg. Already she could feel his cock start to thicken. She hoped he would not cum quickly as she began to worship his beautiful dick.

Thank you so much for reading the sequel to Swimmer. I had many, many requests for it, and I sincerely hope it met with your expectations. Many of you have also asked for a sequel to Snowbound in the Rockies, and that is my next project. After that I may branch off into another genre. Again, thanks for the kind comments you have sent and thanks for reading my stories. – Dr. Truth

drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers
12