Swimmer Returns Home To Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
380 Followers

She lay quietly waiting for the pounding in her temple to subside. Absently, she continued to move her hand up and down her sopping cunt. Suddenly she felt the urge to taste herself, so she brought her hand to her mouth and cleaned it with long, slow licks. My God, she thought. What on earth has come over me? She closed her eyes and moments later had drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3 – The Plan

Lisa spent Friday morning wrapping up the paperwork of her big sale, and just before noon headed home with the congratulations and gratitude of her boss who had made 1 ½ % on the sale. Even the fact that the first cold front of the year coupled with pouring rain had settled in could do nothing to dampen her spirits. She eased into the front seat of her older model SL 450 Mercedes thinking that life could not be any better.

On the 20 minute trip home, her thoughts turned to Michael and how he had gotten excited looking at her legs, and with an evil grin she decided to give the little shit a show this evening that would have him cumming in his pants. Within seconds she devised a plan. Swinging her car into the mall, she pulled up in front of a popular store that sold mostly youth fashions. She looked around for a few minutes until she spied exactly what she was looking for: a pale blue tube dress. Her hands were shaking in excitement as she lifted the dress off the rack and held it against her body. Lisa went into the dressing room and quickly stripped to her panties and bra, and slid the dress over her head. As she pulled the dress down her body she smiled at how there were no bulges except the ones that belonged. The dress molded itself to her perfect body with the hem resting tentatively on her legs only inches below her tight ass. She pulled the dress off, blushed slightly when she noticed a wet spot on the front of her white panties, quickly redressed, grabbed some tiny matching blue panties, paid the clerk and headed back to her car.

Mike was lying on the sofa in the same clothes as the night before when Lisa returned home. He was watching a sports program on television, but he unwound his tall frame from the couch and ambled over to greet her. She gave him a radiant smile and threw her arms around him.

"I'm sorry about last night mom". He hugged her tight and felt her warm cotton blouse against his bare chest. He smelled the freshness of her hair and neck as she nuzzled against him. Again, he could feel himself beginning to stiffen, but this time didn't pull away.

"It's okay baby. I know you were tired". She was pressed tightly against him and she could feel his penis beginning to grow. Her mind told her to pull away, but her body didn't move.

"Well, she said, it appears as though you are happy to see me", and with that she gave his crotch a little bump.

"Sorry mom, but sometimes it just has a mind of its own"

"Well, perhaps I had better make you something to eat and give someone a chance to settle down."

She had to admit to herself that not only was it flattering that her son was excited, but the wetness between her legs emphasized that he was not the only one who was turned on. She loosened her hold on him and stepped back, but her eyes involuntarily went right to his crotch. She could clearly see the enormous bulge in his shorts, and her tongue slid out to wet her lips before she realized it. When her eyes returned to his face, his smirk told her that he had seen her looking at him. She flushed scarlet, quickly turned n her heel, and went to the kitchen.

Over lunch Lisa talked about the sale she had made and then turned the conversation to their social lives.

"Were you planning on going out tonight, Michael?"

"No, I just thought I would hang with you. That is unless you have a date or something."

"It has been months since I have had a date. It seems like I am always so busy, and lately my only choices have been loser number 1, or loser number 2. Hey, since you don't have a date for the evening, how about we go out and celebrate your returning home and my big sale?"

Mike reached across the table and put his hand over hers.

"I would love to go out with you, mom. Besides, someone needs to be there to beat all the men off you", he said with a big smile.

"In that case, since I have my protector, how about we see a movie at 3 and then go to dinner afterwards? It will be my treat –whatever you want to see, and wherever you want to eat."

"Great! We can watch the new DiCaprio movie and then go to Garabaldi's for dinner."

"Mmmmm. My two favorite Italian things", she said showing her pleasure by flashing a brilliantly white smile. "I think I will run upstairs and get a shower since it is already after 1."

Chapter 4 – The date

Around 2 pm, Mike went upstairs, took a shower and dressed casually in a pair of khaki shorts, a dark blue polo and a pair of deck shoes. As was his custom, he dressed without underwear. He returned downstairs and watched TV for a while before glancing at his watch and noting that it was almost 2:30. He walked to the bottom of the stairs and called out, "Are you going to be late for our first date?"

"I am coming down right now", she called back. Mike decided to wait for her at the stairs. When she appeared a moment later he could not believe his eyes. She stood at the top of the stairs in a pale blue tube dress with matching pale blue panties, which with the angle at which he was standing he could clearly see. She was wearing 2" heels, so she walked carefully down the steps not wanting to trip. Mike was mesmerized and in his mind's eye, he slowed everything to a crawl. He watched as her silky long legs gracefully lifted providing him a view straight up her legs to her mound. For her part, she could see the effect she was having on him, and felt her pussy starting to leak.

"My God, you are so incredibly beautiful", he whispered.

"So, you like?"

"Don't take this the wrong way mom, but you look freaking gorgeous! I just hope I can keep my hands off you tonight".

She decided to tease him a little. "Hey, we are on a date tonight. I think you should call me Lisa", she whispered as she moved close to him putting her right leg in between his legs. She could feel his hard cock pulsing against her leg, and while she knew this game was getting a little out of control, she tilted her head up kissing him lightly on the lips before breaking away.

"So, are we going?"

"Ah, sure", he managed to croak.

She opening the closet and took out a light tan raincoat that hit her just at the top of the knees and put it on over her dress. Mike's eyes conveyed his disappointment in temporarily losing his eye candy, but he dutifully reached into the closet for an umbrella. Quickly they moved to the car with Mike electing to drive.

As they drove to the theater, Lisa unbuttoned the raincoat letting it fall open exposing her legs all the way up to just below her panties. She chattered animatedly on about this and that, occasionally reaching over to touch his bare leg.

Each time she touched him, she would turn slightly in her seat and give him a quick view of her sheer pale blue panties. He could clearly see her clean shaved pussy on those occasions, and his cock was threatening to burst. After a while and as unobtrusively as possible, he adjusted it so it had more room to grow.

The ride to the theater ended all too soon. He raced to her side of the car to open the door for her and hold the umbrella over her head. She swung one foot out of the car and then hesitated as she reached between the seats for her pocketbook. His view up her short dress was spellbinding. She had been leaking juices because he could clearly see the wet spot which clung to her now clearly defined sex lips.

"Jesus, he thought, if she keeps this up I am going to spurt in my pants."

He did not even pretend to divert his eyes when she looked up at him, and although her face flushed with embarrassment, she made no attempt to cover herself.

"Ma'am", he said in an exaggerated southern accent holding out his hand to her.

"Well, aren't you quite the gentleman", she said stepping out of the car and buttoning her coat. The bought tickets to the movie and decided to share a large soft drink. It was already a little past the start time of the movie, but the figured they were only going to miss some previews and the lectures about cell phones and talking during the feature. It was quite dark in the theater in spite of the light cast by the screen itself, so they proceeded slowly sometimes bumping into one another.

Finally, their eyes adjusted to the darkness and they were happy to discover that the time of day they had chosen virtually assured them their choice of seats. Lisa decided on the row second from the very back. She reached behind her to clasp his hand and gently led him to the middle of the row. Once there, she took off her coat, turned and draped it over the adjoining seat. Her tight ass and the backs of her tanned, perfectly toned legs were right at his eye level. His hand moved to touch her leg, but at the last instant withdrew it just as she was turning around. She settled into her seat and smoothed the dress on her upper thighs.

Mike lifted the arm rest between them as he didn't want anything obstructing his view and was immediately rewarded as the tube dress had already risen another inch which meant that less than two inches of material covered her panties.

The movie began and Lisa quickly became engrossed. Try as he might, Mike couldn't concentrate on anything buy Lisa's barely covered pussy. As the movie moved forward, Lisa seemed to forget that it was her son next to her, and she snuggled closer to him making his already hard dick even harder.

As she moved closer, her dress moved up even further. Mike draped his arm over her shoulder resting his hand on her arm even with her breast. The heat coming off her leg as it pressed against his was driving him crazy.

She turned her head to him and whispered that the movie was really good. He put his mouth very close to her ear to answer. Her hair smelled of sweet shampoo and her skin of fragrant soap. As he whispered that he agreed, he put his hand about midway up her thigh. She noticed, but didn't let on that she did.

He didn't move his hand for a few minutes, and when she didn't object to it being there he began to stroke her leg with his finger tips from the midpoint of her thigh down to her knee. He expected her to stop him, but instead she moaned quietly and snuggled even closer to him. He bent his head over and kissed her softly on the top of her head as a lover might.

He looked down and instead of watching the movie, her eyes were closed and her legs were slightly parted. As though it had a mind of its own, his fingertips moved up her thigh well past the midpoint and then back to her knee. Although her mind was saying "no!" her body was saying

"mmmmmmmm". She moved her arm to the inside of his and placed her hand on his inside of his thigh just a few inches below his groin. Each time his hand moved up her leg, he went just a little further toward her mound. He could faintly smell her sex, and although it was cool in the theater, the inside of her thigh was lightly moist.

Finally, his fingertips gently brushed against her tiny satin panties. They were soaked.

"Easy tiger", she softly admonished as she squeezed his thigh. He moved his hand away from her pussy, but only about an inch. The heat coming off her mound was like an oven. A few moments later, he extended his finger and brushed her again. This time she groaned slightly and moved her hand further up his leg until it rested just below his groin. His cock was about to burst. He moved his hand up again until it rested right on top of her cunt and she immediately moaned into his chest. He could feel the smoothness of it, and when he pressed down, she immediately responded with a gently thrust. He increased the pressure a little bit and she groaned and thrust back. His fingers were soaked with her juices. He removed his hand and she involuntarily closed her legs.

She looked up at him quizzically. In answer to her question, he deliberately moved his fingers past her nose, and to his mouth. He stuck each of his long fingers into his mouth all the way to the junction. He closed his eyes as he slowly licked each one clean.

"Mmmmmmm", he said as he dipped each finger in his mouth.

Lisa's eyes hooded over as she felt her pussy flooding. Once more she had a twinge of guilt about what was unfolding, but her body was screaming for relief.

She thought about how much he looked, talked, and acted like the man she had loved like no other, and somehow in spite of the social taboos, it just seemed right to her. She reached up and gently squeezed his hand that he was holding to his lips, and in one movement brought it back down between her legs. Mike moaned in acceptance as he slipped his fingers under her panties.

Lisa pulled her dress up to her hips and pulled her panties down to her knees to give him easier access to her steaming pussy. She tilted her body onto one leg so that her pussy was facing his body.

He moved his finger to her slit. He could not believe he had his finger buried between the folds of his mother's sopping mound, but he wasn't thinking about moral issues; instead his was focused only pleasing the amazing woman sitting next to him.

He slid his fingertip over her clit and while still maintaining contact, slid his thumb into her wet, tight hole. Lisa began to breathe heavily, but since there were only 4 other couples sitting in the third row back from the screen who seemed engrossed in their own activities, no one noticed. Mike began to rub harder and Lisa gripped the inside of his arm like a vise obviously drawing close to an orgasm. Lisa could stand no more and had to have his big dick in her hand. It was standing straight up threatening to burst the seams of his pants. She found his balls first and squeezed very gently, then moved her hand forcefully up the length of his shaft.

"Ummmmmmmm", he groaned. "I can't take much of this he said. I am ready to cum right now!"

Lisa didn't want him to cum in his pants since they were light colored khakis.

"Take it out", she demanded.

He wasn't wearing a belt, so he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and quickly raised and pulled them to his knees.

Lisa gasped at its size and then reached for it gently jacking him. His cock was pulsing and jerking like a live animal and a large dollop of precum had formed on its head.

"I can't take anymore Lisa', he whispered urgently.

Without a word, Lisa shifted her ass away from him and bent over covering his throbbing cock head.

She immediately felt a wave surge through her pussy as her orgasm began. She popped it out of her mouth and held it against her face afraid she would bite him if she kept him in her mouth. He groaned again signaling that he couldn't hold on any longer and a glob of white cum shot out against her cheek. She was still too weak to suck, so she pulled his cock to her mouth and just held it there.

His cock spasmed again and shot a massive amount into her mouth. It felt to her like a gusher, and she immediately tightened her lips around his massive member as it pulsed again and again, not wanting to let any more of his delicious cum escape. She swallowed twice to keep it from spilling out.

When the spasms subsided, she pulled his cock from her mouth. She looked into his eyes and used his fat cock to slide the glob of cum on her cheek into her mouth. The sight of his mom acting like a cum slut made him hard again. She slipped his cock back in her mouth and gently licked and cleaned any remaining cum off.

After a few moments, he lifted her face up and whispered that he wanted to eat her. She looked around and seeing that still no one was paying attention to them, turned her sex toward him. Her panties were still around her knees, so he pulled them off and put them to his face. He took a deep whiff and then stuck his tongue in the crotch licking her juices from the gusset.

She splayed her legs with one foot on the floor and the other in the seat. He knelt on the carpeted floor. His hands moved up her firm, yet soft calves to the back side of her knees. He rotated his hands over to the top of her thighs and then slowly moved them up the inside to just below her pussy. Lisa's eyes were locked on his as he let his thumb rub the length of her soaked pussy lips before running his hands back and under her thighs pulling her legs even further apart.

The smell of her sex filled the air between them. He lowered his head and began kissing his way from her knees to her mound. He teased her as he licked the inside of her thighs and kissed them softly moving his lips from the inside of one leg to just over her pussy and back down to the other. She was pleading for his tongue with her pussy by thrusting it at him trying to find his mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm", he said giving in and licking the length of her pussy. "You taste so good I could eat you for an hour and then come back for seconds."

Lisa groaned and grabbed his head locking his mouth on her pulsing pussy. He decided to give her some relief, so he found her clit and began to move his stiffened tongue up and down over it.

Lisa immediately began to shake. She gripped his head so tightly he thought she might smother him, but he was just as turned on by it all as she was.

She moaned, "Eat me, baby!"

She held his head in a vise grip and moved her clit up and down. He thought his lips might bleed from the pressure she was applying. Seconds later she stifled a scream and locked her legs around his head as she thrust against his mouth unleashing a torrent of juice. Her ass spasmed up and down a few more times before a final shudder ran through her. Suddenly she was still as though she had passed out from the effort. Mike pulled his head back and saw her chest was still heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. Gently he returned to her pussy and cleaned all of her juices, kissing her tenderly.

She slowly regained her composure and sat up. The group in front had finally noticed that something was happening in the back of the theater and every so often one of them would look back and laugh. Lisa, pulled her dress down and reached for Mike's cock.

"I will take care of him a little later sweetheart I'm afraid if we stay here much longer though, we might get busted."

"I love you Lisa", he said as he pulled his pants up over his rock hard penis.

"I love you too Mike. Now, let's go get something to eat before we are forced to enjoy dinner at the county's expense", she joked.

They left the theater arm in arm knowing that dinner was not going to be the end of the night's activities.

I hope you enjoyed the story. If the feedback is positive, I will continue the story of Lisa and Michael.

drtruth
drtruth
380 Followers
12