Swimmer Saves Marriages Ch. 02

Story Info
Once again, the swimmer saves their marriage.
4k words
3.95
60.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers

You are suggested to read "Swimmer Saves Marriages" before you read this story.

Many thanks to -slither for editing this story.

ADAM'S STORY

It has been almost one year since Eric called my wife Emelie and told her about my affair with his wife Linda at a conference, which caused a terrible mess in our marriage. Emelie really "kept me in the freezer" for some time and I had a terrible remorse and fear of being dumped. However, after a while we succeeded to get back on good terms again and our marriage is now better than ever. Today, we are very good friends with Linda and her husband Eric because even if it sounds very unbelievable, it was my and Linda's conference night which saved their marriage. Now that they have solved the problems that caused the crisis in their marriage, they are very happy with each other again.

During the past year, Linda and I have met during two conferences and, as the good friends we are nowadays, we have spent a lot of time together during those events. Of course, we have even danced to slow tunes, but neither of us have made any attempts or suggestions to go any further. Both of us regard real friendship to be worth much more than an affair. Linda and I even call each other now and then about matters regarding our jobs. Neither Emelie nor Eric are jealous of out friendship.

Now it was Emelie who was away on a two day conference. It was about eleven o'clock in the evening, our kids had gone to bed and I was sitting alone in the living room reading my new cell phone manual when the other phone rang.

It was a man who sounded as if he was a bit drunk who asked me, "Are you the poor wimp who is married to Emelie Olson, the conference slut?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've fucked your damn slutwife and now she's joined a gangbang gang for more cock."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Just regard me as a real friend who is feeling sorry for you. Poor cuckold, do you dare to DNA test your children?" And then the line went dead and there was no reply when I called back.

I felt like I had been hit with a baseball bat, but I had some hope that it was a stupid joke or possibly an attempt at revenge by some nasty bastard who had tried to get into her panties and been told to take a hike. She might even have teased somebody who'd gotten very disappointed when he didn't get what he had expected. In the worst case scenario, she had had a quickie with somebody who expected the whole night or some asshole who envied a friend who'd had a quickie with her, and got mad when she denied giving him an equal favor. Whatever it was, something nasty was going on there and I wanted to know what.

I called her on her cell phone. It was on, but she didn't answer my call so I left a voice message and asked her to call home. I even sent a text message. Then I rang the hotel, but nobody answered in her room. Of course, I could have driven to the hotel in less than an hour and a half, but I didn't dare to leave the children alone at home and get a baby sitter at that time wasn't possible. I did the only thing I could do for the time being, I called her every fifteen minutes. At half past twelve, her roommate Anna, a co-worker of Emelie's, took my call. She told me that Emelie had been together with a different group of people during the evening and she thought that Emelie was still at the bar. I convinced Anna to go back to the bar and ask Emelie to ring home.

At one o'clock a tipsy Emelie called me, "Hi my poor darling, do you miss your pussycat so much that you have to call me to say good night?"

"Where are you? I've tried to reach you for almost two hours."

Now she understood that I had some reason to call her at that time and sounded a little less tipsy when she replied, "I'm in the bar and it is very noisy here so I couldn't hear the phone. What is it? Why are you calling me at this time?"

She told me a lie because there was no noise around her. I asked her, "I can't hear any noise, how did you get everybody to be totally silent when you rang me? Please don't lie to me, where are you?"

Now she was angry, "Why the hell are you calling me in the middle of the night asking me that?"

"Because one of your friends there called me and bragged that even he had fucked the famous conference slut Emelie Olson and that you were eager to join a gangbang gang tonight. Did I interrupt you in some damn orgies? If I did, please go back to your orgy and stay there for ever."

Now she sounded almost sober, "Oh my God, did you believe him?"

"Where there's smoke, there's fire. I'll be there tomorrow and whip the truth from some asshole."

She had began sob, "Please believe me, please believe me, it is not what you think. I'll come home at once and explain everything to you. It is not what you think."

"What the hell is going on there?"

"It is not what you think. Please believe me."

"What the hell should I think? Your phone has been on and why the hell didn't you take my call? Because an orgy is more important? I'm puking."

"Please believe me, I can explain everything, I promise to explain everything."

"You have a lot to explain because he suggested me to have the children DNA tested."

Now she was in a total mess and screamed, "No, no, no, no, it is not true, it is not true!"

"I'll be there tomorrow, good night" I hang on.

She called me twice more more but had no more to say than the usual "please believe me".

At five o'clock in the morning she came home in a taxi. She was in a total mess and I sent her to the bedroom to sleep, which she accepted to do after I had promised to listen to her story when she woke up. I took a day off from my job and at nine o'clock Eric called me. Emelie had called him and Linda during her journey at home in the taxi and we had a long chat about the Emelie's problem. To my great relief he never mentioned that I had put him in a similar situation, and he didn't sound happy that I had gotten a taste of my own medicine. He was worried for Emelie, and begged me to think at least twice, and hopefully ten times, before I did something at all, and suggested I shouldn't do something stupid in this matter because I could hardly find someone who could replace her. I agreed and promised listen to what she had to say and do my best to reach a fair solution.

Then Linda called me and she too asked me to be kind to Emelie. I promised to be that.

At ten o'clock Emelie came out from the bedroom, and after a shower and breakfast, she was almost the usual pretty wife again. I asked her to sit down in the same chair she sat in when she gave me her decision after my affair. I told her, "You promised to tell me everything, please begin."

EMELIE'S CONFESSION

She began her confession with telling me that the man who rang me last night was an ex-national team swimmer. How she had seen him on TV in many national and international championship games and had admired his well-shaped body for a long time when he was on the top and how happy she had been when she had met him at a conference about a year and a half ago, and how flattered she had been when he had chosen her over all those younger girls who wanted to be his escort for the evening. She told me everything about how they stripped at his room and how disappointed she had been after his "rabbit fuck with a mini-penis" and she had left him. She continued with the terrible remorse she had felt when she came back home, and rather than telling me the truth, she decided to give me 'a secret bonus' and forgive me if I ever did something as stupid as she had done.

Then her world had almost collapsed when Eric called and told her that I had spent a night together with his lovely wife and we had performed what Eric at that time regarded as very perverted sex acts. She asked me to remember that she had never pronounced the word 'divorce' after my cheating. Of course, she had no intention to fuck neither Eric nor anybody else as revenge for what I did to her. She intended to keep the decision she had made after her own cheating and forgive me. But as she regarded my cheating to be much worse than her own, she wanted to give me some extra punishment which almost got out of control, and she had interrupted it at once when she understood how much I loved her and in how bad a condition she had gotten me. Emelie had even been very close to stop everything and confess her own cheating when I had asked her about how she could avoid all that temptation she faced as one of the most beautiful, and therefore most courted, ladies at her own conferences.

However, she had forgiven me and now regarded our marriage as better than ever. She told me that she had never regretted that she demanded we should meet Linda and Eric, which obviously had been helpful for them while they worked hard at saving their marriage, and that they were among our very best friends today. In fact, Linda and Eric were the only friends she could tell about her present problems. She had called them last night during her journey home in the taxi.

Yesterday Emelie had met the swimmer again. When she and her co-worker Anna arrived at the hotel, he was one of the first persons they met, and she had noted on his tag that he was attending the same conference as she was. He had gotten a little fatter and a bit worn out since they had met about eighteen months ago. She had even felt a slight smell of alcohol when he said hello to her. She knew that many sport stars got personal problems when their time in the spotlight was over. Many of them went downhill very fast. Emelie had thought "poor bastard" and didn't consider him to be a problem during the conference. But he had not forgotten her, and after the lunch he had caught her and suggested a 'quickie' in his room, but accepted her 'no thanks, I have work to do' and gone away to try his luck with somebody else.

During the evening, she had had dinner with a gang of four men and three other women and the gang had even been together at the bar after dinner, danced with each other and had had a good time. The swimmer, now rather drunk, had come to their table and asked her to go with him to his room. She had told him a polite, "No thanks."

He had gotten mad and shouted in a loud voice, "What's the matter with you damn slut, have you forgotten that we have fucked before?"

She could not resist her anger and had replied in a loud voice, "How can anybody forget such a tiny mini-willy, the size of my finger?" She had held up her left index finger in the air, which had caused a loud laugh both among her friends and among people at the surrounding tables as well.

The swimmer had left with a, "Wait and see bitch."

Nobody around the table had made any further comments and Emelie had forgotten the incident. But the swimmer had not forgotten his humiliation. He had obviously found a list of participants with their home numbers and phoned me.

The reason why she had not heard my calls was that the gang had moved to the Swimming pool area where they had put all their valuables in locker before they began to play strip poker to get ready for the jacuzzi. As there were eight people, the game took some time. Emelie had only her panties left when Anna had found them and then it took some time to get her phone and find a quiet place from where she could call me.

When Emelie had returned to the gang and cryingly told them that the swimmer had called me and probably even lied to me to make me believe that she had been fucking around at this conference too. She had told them that I was terribly mad at home and she feared a divorce. The gang had immediately interrupted their plans for jacuzzi and the four men had decided to give the swimmer an unforgettable lesson for breaking the common rule that "what happens at a conference stays there forever."

They had found the swimmer at the bar and one of the girls had succeeded in persuading him to follow her out to the parking lot to share a joint in her car. She had no joints but something else had happened to him. Emelie didn't know what, but she was told that he had left the conference and checked out from the hotel with a black eye and a swollen lip. After thinking forth and back for a while Emelie had decided to skip the jacuzzi and the whole conference and go home and confess everything.

ADAMS' STORY

That was what she told me. I told her that it was high time to put all her cheatings in the same garbage can and confess everything she had done during conferences, company parties and girls' nights out. I promised her that my bonus to her, valid only as long as she sat in the chair, was to forgive all other cheatings than the damn swimmer. I warned her that if any other cheating came to my knowledge after she had gotten out of that chair, she was out.

She promised me that the swimmer was the first, only and the last cheating she had done in her marriage.

To my question about what she had expected to happen after the eight naked people, or better to say, four tipsy couples, had spent some time in the jacuzzi, she replied, "Nothing at all."

Because all of them had agreed that it was only for fun and no sex would be involved. I can't deny that I found it very hard to believe that, but it didn't matter now because if her story was true her call to me and their bringing justice to the swimmer had interrupted them. She went up to her room for her suitcase. Therefore she didn't know if the others went back to the Jacuzzi and she had left the hotel, so she didn't know what they did.

Emelie looked me straight in the eye and asked, "What are you going to do to me?"

"We have both learned the hard way that the old saying 'what happens at a conference stays at a conference' is far from true. Therefore if you've told me any lies about other cheatings I'm sure to find out about them sooner or later, and then you are out. I really hope you told me the truth because it is at least much better for you but I don't know what to do yet."

She sobbed, "Of course I told you the truth. I love you and I've forgiven you for what you did and I've forgiven Linda. Please forgive me."

I replied, "I don't want a divorce because that damn swimmer probably saved our marriage once again. I'm sure that four naked tipsy couples in a jacuzzi had, without any doubt, would end up in an orgy, which would have terminated some of the eight involved peoples' marriages. Ours for sure."

I continued, "They say that time heals all wounds, and I'll do my best to forget this damn shit as soon as possible, but it will not be easy. You treated me as some damn crap after my fling with Linda, though you at that time already were of the same shit yourself. You have no excuses, you didn't know that the asshole had a tiny willy when you went to his room and stripped for him there. What had happened if he had been well equipped? Would you have found excuses to see him regularly? It is not difficult for me to imagine what would have happened in that damn jacuzzi with you sitting naked and tipsy between two naked, tipsy, and horny men. You must be incredibly naive if you don't understand that at least one of the men would have gotten his fingers into your pussy, gotten you horny, and you would have been fucked by one, two, three, or all four of the men in a real gang bang orgy. Are you still sorry that the damn swimmer got your pleasures cancelled? You ought to send him a bottle of whiskey for saving your marriage. The worst thing in this sad mess is how you, a slut yourself, treated me after my cheating and made me almost crazy with remorse and fear of losing my dream girl, my wife, a real saint, who I loved so much. I couldn't imagine that there was such a small step from an admired saint to an average conference slut. You sat there in that same chair where you are now, like a damn judge with your conditions and champagne, and got a good laugh behind my back for scaring the shit out the wimp. Of course, there are no excuses for my conference cheating, it was a very stupid thing, but why did you, a conference slut yourself, act like a wounded saint?"

Now she was crying almost hysterically and sobbed, "Please forgive me and please believe me, I had terrible remorse after my affair and your affair was so painful because I love you so much. I can promise you that it was a real hell. I wanted to punish you because I wanted be sure that you would never do it again. I have never, and I really mean never, regarded you as a wimp. Believe me, I have regretted the Saturday when I pretended to meet Eric many times and did my best to be a good wife. I've been unfaithful once, confessed it and beg you to forgive me. You can test our children if you don't believe me. I can work extra overtime and pay for it. Please tell me your conditions for forgiving me."

What should I do? She was the perfect wife, a good mother to our kids, kept our family economy in good order, kept our home in good order, a good cook, very beautiful, and great in bed. Only an idiot would kick out such a woman. Of course, she had done a stupid thing and wasn't a saint any longer. But who was? Not me, because I had done the same mistake, and therefore neither could, nor wanted, pretend to be some fair judge in this mess.

EMELIE'S THOUGHTS

After I had talked with Adam I understood that it was the damn swimmer who had called him and bragged about fucking me and made Adam furious. I didn't want him to come and make a scandal at the conference so therefore I decided to go home as soon as possible and do my best to save my marriage. Anna and I had gotten there in her car so I took a taxi, which cost me a fortune but I don't care.

At home, Adam, to my great relief, sent me to the bed without any further questions, and, to my great surprise, to my own bed in our bedroom. No timeout in the spare room. In the morning I feared the worst. Both for my cheating and for me treating Adam as crap when I had found out about his cheating. When Adam asked me to tell him my story, I told him the truth. When Adam told me that the swimmer had saved our marriage again, I understood that he had no plans for divorce. I can't deny that I was a bit humiliated when Adam offered me some kind of amnesty if I confessed all my cheatings. Why is it so damn difficult for him to understand that the swimmer was my first, only, and last cheating? Adam even made me in someway confused when he didn't say anything about the strip poker. Is it common with naked women at his conferences? And why was he so fearful of orgies after the jacuzzi?

Of course, Niclas and Lena had obviously found each other during the evening and maybe even Carl-Oscar and Louise, but I can hardly believe they would have started any foursomes or orgies in public. If they had any plans for sex they did it discretely in their own rooms. I know for sure that I myself had no intentions of going any further with any of the other two men. They were pleasant and funny friends, but nothing else. Why does Adam think that all men want to cheat as soon as they get a chance? Sometimes I have to doubt that Linda was his first and only affair. He ought to know that there are faithful men, even at conferences, and I really hope that he is one of them. I love Adam very much and will accept his conditions whatever they are, even such humiliation as DNA testing the children.

ADAM'S DECISION

After a long silence I told Emelie, "I don't have any conditions for you, nothing at all. No spare room, no new rules, no revenge, no tests of our children, nothing at all. Now we are two equal pieces of crap who knows how much cheating hurts, and ought to do our best to keep this family together. Let's begin from scratch again."

Emelie stood up from her chair and took my hand, led me to the bedroom and said, "Yes let's begin, let our first step be that I'll show you how much I love you and you show me how much you love me."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers
12