Swimming with the Dolphins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers

"Morning," I heard mumbled groggily, as I came out of the bathroom ten minutes later, toweling the water from my damp hair.

"Oh Daddy, your awake, Merry Christmas," I sang as I threw myself on the bed and into his surprised arms.

"You're very chipper and happy this morning Samantha," he said as he gave me a kiss and ran his hands over my bare back.

"It's almost noon sleepyhead," I teased back.

"I seem to have slept in your bed honey," he said, a question in his voice.

"You fell asleep Daddy. You fell asleep right in the middle of the story I had made up especially for you," I groused.

"I never did!"

"You did! Okay, what was the ending of the story?" I challenged.

"Maybe I missed the last few lines," he conceded, a rueful smile on his face.

"It was about a Princess and her father," I explained, "And how after years of anger and separation they got together for Christmas."

"And how did it end?" Daddy asked, hope etched clearly on his face.

"That's in chapter two, Daddy," I laughed. "And if Santa's good to me maybe I'll read it to you tonight," I promised. "Now get up, we don't want to miss the whole day sitting around in bed do we," I challenged provocatively.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Daddy spoiled me with his gifts – a bathing suit (do I need one now, I joked when I opened it), a string of pearls (Oh my God!), more clothes, a new laptop (Dadddddy, I screamed) and finally a iridescent silk negligee, the sexiest piece of clothing I'd ever owned.

Seeing my questioning look, he stammered, but with a grin on his face, "I bought it before I realized you were no longer practicing sex honey."

"And who helped you buy it Daddy?" I challenged back.

"You don't know her sweetie," his only reply.

After the presents were all open Daddy announced, "I've got tickets to see Shaq this aft Sam."

"Who?"

"The Heat honey, they're playing the Pistons today, just across the Bay, at American Airlines Arena, we can take the boat."

I couldn't refuse Daddy and so, just after one we hopped in the boat for the quick trip across the Bay and were in our courtside seats for the first tip-off at two.

"Daddy, do you know that girl, that cheerleader?" I finally asked, having noticed a pretty, long haired brunet waving at him.

"Who honey?"

"The one waving Daddy."

"Oh her. She's the daughter of a friend of mine Sam," he lied with a straight face, but couldn't quite keep the blush off his face. "It's a good game though isn't it sweetie?"

Returning home around five, Daddy announced that he was taking me out for an evening of food, dancing and entertainment, and then presented me a final Christmas gift, an extraordinary designer dress that seemed to shimmer as he held it up for me.

"Oh Daddy, it's so beautiful," I whispered, as I held it up against my body. "It's very décolleté Daddy, I don't think I have a bra that won't show, that's nice enough for this dress."

"The salesgirl explained that honey," Daddy responded, "She said that a woman beautiful enough to wear this dress wouldn't have any need of underclothes."

"What? Not even panties Daddy," I teased as a blush rushed to his cheeks.

"That's what I was told Sam. Now you go and get ready."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"God, you look beautiful honey," Dad gushed as I entered the living room.

"You don't think it's a little revealing Daddy?" I questioned, but was secretly ecstatic at the look of lust that I'd seen flash across Daddy's eyes.

"It's perfect Sam. Now come here and let me put these pearls on you," he ordered, holding the pearl necklace he'd given me in his hand. I approached and turned, presenting my bare neck and back to his eyes, and trembled as he ran his fingers up my arms and gently cradled my neck.

I could feel his breath on my nape as he took his time attaching the silver clasp, and knew he could see almost all of my breasts as he looked down over my shoulder. For a second I leaned back into him, letting him feel my body before I moved away. He's hard, I thought jubilantly to myself, Daddy wants me as much as I want him.

We had a perfect evening, Daddy and I, a cozy dinner in one of Miami Beach's swankest eateries, followed by a live show in a trendy nightclub facing the beach. And while we didn't talk about sex or romance, there was an electricity, an anticipation between us all evening, and a simple touching of fingers across the table was more erotic than anything I'd ever experienced.

We hadn't drunk much alcohol over the evening, a little champagne is all, but I was giddy with excitement when Dad unlocked the front door, and almost stumbled as we walked across the foyer, only Dad's strong arm keeping me from a fall.

"Thanks honey," Dad started, as he held me at arms length, "Thanks for the best Christmas I've ever had."

"Oh Daddy, me too," I cried as I moved against him, arching against him as my lips sought his. It was somewhere between a Father's kiss and a lover's kiss we shared, then I laid my cheek against his before kissing him again. This time I probed between his lips, letting him feel my liquid tongue on his.

He broke away after too many seconds, but his hardness, his hunger for me had been clear. "Well sweetie, we better get to bed," He stammered.

But as he backed away I reminded him, "Remember Daddy, I've still got to tell you chapter two of my bedtime story. I'm going to shower and then get ready for bed, and then I'll come and see you," I promised, as I twirled and headed for my room.

"But"

"Oh don't worry Daddy, I'll only be ten minutes, I don't want you falling asleep tonight," I teased.

"Sammy," he gasped when I entered his room twenty minutes later, clad simply only in the flowing, nearly transparent silk nightgown he had given me for Christmas.

"Do you like it Daddy? I wanted you to see your gift before I go," I asked as I did a quick twirl in front of him. I knew my full firm breasts were draped flawlessly by the clinging material, and that my brown aureoles and erect nipples were perfectly highlighted by the thin covering.

"Your gorgeous honey," he stammered as I slipped the two spaghetti thin straps off my shoulders and let the nightgown rustle to my feet, opening myself completely to Daddy's lustful stare.

Lifting the corner of the sheet to slip under, I saw it, enormous now, twitching as it reared upward. "It has a happy ending I think Daddy."

"What honey," he whispered, his arms engulfing me.

"My story, Daddy. The princess realizes there's only one man in the world she loves, Daddy, there's only one man she wants to," I whispered shakily.

"Wants to what Sam?" Daddy asked just before his lips found mine, capturing them ravenously, threatening to swallow me whole.

We didn't talk, no foreplay was necessary, he simply rolled on top of me, filling me in one huge thrust, burying himself in my moist centre, impaling me completely, making me his woman forever with one lunge..... "Ohhhhhhh Dadddddddy," I howled, whether out loud or inside my head I don't know, knowing only that I finally knew what it was to be made love to, to be finally fucked by a real man.

I felt him everywhere, his size seeming to fill my every available space, and momentarily wondered how he'd ever be able to thrust in and out of me, how he'd ever move the piston my cunt clenched so tightly.

But then I felt my juices lubricating him as he retreated, felt his cockhead caught at the edge of my vagina, its wide ridge preventing his escape, and then felt ecstasy as he rammed deeply into me again, stretching me, making me accept every inch of his maleness.

Faster and faster he rammed me, each retreat followed by an even harder thrust, now each thrust met by an urgent arching of my hips, a female demand to be filled. We were both screaming incoherently as we came, our moans and grunts and sighs intermingled in some primeval explosion of sound.

Each spurt of his seed deep inside was met by my vaginas orgasmic pulsing, drawing Daddy's sperm towards my waiting egg.

Jesus, I'm pregnant, I knew as Daddy and I lay on our sides facing each other, his still hard cock still buried in me, preventing his semen from escaping my flooded pussy.

"Oh God Sam, I shouldn't have" Dad started to say before I stopped him with my mouth, whispering, "Don't Daddy, don't say that," urgently between hungry kisses.

I finally rolled him on his back, and straddled him, holding him in me as I moved. "Honey," he moaned as I lifted up and then dropped back fully over his burning spear. It was slower that second time, but I rode Daddy hard, demanding he satisfy me, licking his chest, biting his nipples, holding his heavy sack as my pussy clenched him, finally eliciting an agonized, "Oh fuuuuuuuck Sam," from Daddy as he emptied himself again.

God, I should have known, he even tastes good, I thought as I licked our juices from his half-filled prick. I'd never liked the taste of cum before; at least not with the two men I'd previously had sex with, but now I eagerly lapped at Daddy's cock, wanting to savor his creamy sauce.

As I licked, I could feel his tongue between my legs, the first time a man had ever dined there; his thick, moist raspy tongue rapturing my arching clit.

We finally fell asleep sometime after dawn, lying together, spent, in a pool of our love.

We woke in the afternoon, around three, and quickly swam, the showered, then ate, then fucked, once, twice, three times before we fell asleep again. Again, around ten at night we coupled frantically, no need for conversation, our bodies simply leading us again and again to that promised land of sexual release.

December 27th

"Wake up, c'mon, wake up Sam," I finally heard, and groggily opening my eyes saw Daddy hunched over me, lightly shaking my shoulder.

"What? What is it Daddy?" I mumbled.

"C'mon, the suns up," he urged as he lifted my lolling form from the bed. "We're going to see the Dolphins."

"But Daddy," I protested as he carried me into the shower and unleashed a deluge of freezing water on the both of us. "Oh Jeeeeeeeeeeze," I screamed, suddenly completely awake.

Within minutes, we were in the two man kayak, pushing away from the dock as Daddy dipped the blade in the quiet waters.

"It's so calm Daddy," I marveled, surprised by the glass like appearance of the normally wind chopped waters.

"It often is honey," Dad explained, "First thing in the morning before the wind comes up."

"But we probably won't see any dolphins, will we?"

"You never know Sam, you never know," he answered, taking a second from his paddling to hug me from behind, cradling my back against his chest as he stroked my straining breasts, quickly unclasping them and throwing my top in the bay.

"Daddddy!" I squealed, "someone will see us," I protested laughing, but secretly proud that I was naked with my father, my firm, full breasts exposed in the middle of a city of three million, but only belonging to him.

As we skimmed over the water, I slid my bottoms off and lay them in the bottom of the boat, and awkwardly turned in the tipsy craft, wanting Daddy to see me, to know how completely I was his. 'Tell him Sam', I told myself, as I spread my thighs wide, opening my pink insides to Daddy's now hungry eyes, 'tell him you never want to leave, that you're not going back to Cincinnati, to what's-his-name, to your old life'.

"Daddy," I finally started, still not sure if he wanted me forever, or if he'd ship me back home to hubby without a backward glance, "Daddy I want you to know........

"What?"

"Oh my God, oh my god," I screamed, everything I was going to say now washed completely from my brain. "Look Daddy, LOOK! DOLPHINS!! DOLPHINS EVERYWHERE," I finished, pointing to a rolling, dancing mass of white and grey and silver and sparkling blue that suddenly surrounded us, jumping and splashing in a mad circus of motion.

"Oh Daddy, they came," I sobbed as I slipped from the boat into their swirling mass, the sudden joy and happiness that had overtaken my life almost too much to bear. They seemed to be smiling as they circled me, their flippers splashing the water wildly.

"Oh my God, no," I gasped, feeling a thick penis slip into me from behind, but turning saw Daddy, laughing as he thrust joyfully into my depths, the two of us carried on the broad back of a giant dolphin, with seemingly another fifty thrashing the waters all around us.

They all seemed to clap their flippers when Daddy finally filled me with his seed, all obviously happy to have participated in this watery union.

Later, as we lay facing each other across the dolphin's back, our mouths just inches apart, I whispered, "Daddy, I don't want to go home. I want to stay with you," I pled.

"You're home now Sammi," he laughed.

"But my plane ticket, what's-his-name, Cincinnati," I questioned.

"I never bought a return ticket Sam."

"What?"

"You didn't think I was going to let you go home to that jerk, did you? Besides, your classes start in a week, you've got to get ready."

"What classes Daddy?" I asked, but already a joy, an elation was smashing through my very being"

"You must have known I was too busy to become a writer honey. A Miss Samantha Danielle Scouries is registered to start her classes on January 3rd on the Bay campus of FIU sweetie," he finished.

"There's one condition though," he warned.

"What Daddy?" I asked, knowing there was no demand of my perfect father that I wouldn't meet.

"NO fooling around with any other men. Period. If you're going to be my lover I don't"

"But it's you with all the girlfriends," I protested laughing. "But, if you agree to the same condition we've got a deal," I finished laughing.

"Well we better get back in the boat then honey," Daddy said seriously.

"Why Daddy? They're so nice to touch."

"I think that little silver one Sam, yes, that one there, may have designs on your Daddy's body."

"Shut up," I laughed as our lips met.

THE END

PLEASE VOTE!!!! If you don't I may have to kill myself. Just kidding, just kidding!! But It only takes 2 seconds to click the 5 circle (or some lower number if you must) and then click 'submit vote', and yet that small action sends very greatly appreciated feedback to me. Of course, I'd also love to hear from you. Your thoughts make writing the story fun. E-mail me or IM me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. I will answer back to all who leave a contact address. But if you don't have the time or don't wish to comment, please, at least VOTE.

Thanks and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I quoted some lines from the poem "T'was the Night Before Christmas" in my story, that perfect Christmas story everyone should read at least once every Christmas. Read it to your loved one, whoever it may be.

scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers