Swing Man Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Cheating opens new world for Jonas Elliot.
20.6k words
4.64
163.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"She said no."

"Definitely no?"

"I would have to say yes, definitely. If it's any consolation, it wasn't because it was you. I just think the whole idea made her uncomfortable....I think she thinks it will hurt our marriage."

"That's too bad. If you ask me, it would only make it better....well, damn.....listen the offer is still open if you want to come out. Carmen's definitely up for it."

"Really?. . .I thought it was a package deal."

"I would have liked that, man. You know I've always had a thing for Stella, even if she is a prissy little thing. But, it doesn't mean you have to sit around on your hands. . . it's time to live a little. You've earned it."

"You are so right...I'll call you tomorrow after I think about my alibi."

"All right, talk to ya then."

Jonas Elliot placed the phone back on its cradle and stared out the window wall of his 19th story Century City office. It was a relatively smogless day in Los Angeles and he could see the blue Pacific way out beyond Santa Monica.

Well, just when things were getting a little dull,he thought.My brother makes me an offer I can't refuse? The lucky son-of-a-bitch shouldn't be the only one having fun. I'll just drive out and screw this new chickie.

He opened the drawer of his desk and pulled out the Polaroid Lance had sent him. Carmen was one hot looking woman. In the photo, she was wearing a skimpy white bikini that contrasted nicely with her deep tanned skin. Long, dark-brown hair with some blonde highlights.

She must have some Latin blood in her. . .maybe even some black mixed in,Jonas mused, trying to remember who she reminded him of. Then it came to him - Paula Abdul, the singer. His daughter had pointed her out to him at a Kings game a couple of years ago. Carmen's face had that same look, the full lips, longer legs though. And Carmen's chest was much bigger; obviously she had had some work done.

"I'm going to enjoy doing that," he said out loud. He could almost kiss Lance for even bringing up the idea. He'd been talking to his brother at a cook-out at his Brentwood home several weeks ago and Lance, who was ten years younger than he, had started kidding him about slowing down at his old age of 41. Of course, he was referring to the number of women he was sleeping around with behind Stella's back.

Years ago, Jonas had sold his soul to the Devil - namely the former owner of the law firm he worked for, Stella's father. Jonas had seen the opportunity of marrying his way to partner status. He'd tried to remain faithful for five or six years, even had a child because Stella wanted one so bad. But temptations were around every door and once Stella's father passed away, leaving him firmly entrenched in the law firm, he'd begun to open some of those doors.

He'd been discreet and the thrill had been good. Finding willing partners had not been a problem; he worked out at the LA Sports Club several times a week and was in pretty good shape. 6'1", black hair with a smattering of gray, a mustache that was going grayer faster, good definition on the chest, legs in pretty good shape from racquetball.

Women wanted him and didn't care if he was married. Clandestine motel meetings with secretaries, an occasional female lawyer or even some escort girls. He'd pay for it if it was good stuff, no problem with that. Hell, he had enough money to retire on comfortably even if Stella found out and took him for half.

Anyway, Lance had been kidding him about whether he could still get it up. He'd remarked to Lance that he was getting enough on the side but he did wished he had Lance's life once in a while; Lance's life seemed to be a string of parties and loose women, many of them in their 20's.

Lance had gotten sort of serious and had taken him aside and told him that he had fallen in with a crowd out in Palm Springs that liked to swing, wife-swap, fly in call girls from LA or Vegas. There was a lot of money in Palm Springs, old and new, and Lance had made some connections and gotten invited to some parties, swinger parties. His good looks and the ability to bring some hot girlfriends had made him a regular. And he said they were always looking for new faces, preferably people with money to minimize the chance of someone going to the press.

So, that's how he had arrived at where he was today. He'd tried to talk Stella into trying a little swinging with Lance and Carmen to begin with. He'd known the odds were stacked against him but he'd pitched the idea with all his might. If Stella would agree, their marriage would have gone up to the point that he could stand it. Of course, Stella, the ice queen, had vetoed the idea before it saw the light of day.

Well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks,he thought, knowing it applied to Stella and himself also. He put the picture of Carmen back in his drawer and got up and walked to the window, rubbing the back of his neck as he pondered how he should proceed.

* * * * *

Jonas waited three days before he took the plunge.

He'd originally thought he might tell Stella he was going to San Diego on an overnight business trip or maybe to Vegas for a convention. But he was worried she might try to call him and the whole secret would unravel. Talking it over with Lance, they had decided he should just drive out one work day.

"Just drive the hell out. . .tell your office you're at a meeting and you'll call in for messages. Easy as pie, Jonesy," Lance promised.

"You know, I think that's the best. . .I should get out there around lunchtime. Let me buy you two a lunch. . .someplace nice."

"Shit, partner! The only thing you'll be eating when you get out here is a little Carmen pussy!"

"Lance, I better not be wasting a day driving out there. . your little piece of ass better put out," Jonas said.

"Buddy, this is a sure thing! Carmen can't wait to get it on with you....I've shown her your picture, too. Know this. . .when you get out here, you will be getting you're noodle wet."

He'd tried to act like himself the next morning. He got up, showered, went downstairs and said good-bye to Stella like a thousand other days. He took his briefcase and went out and got into his Lexus sedan. He'd put some things in the briefcase that he normally would not have - a toothbrush, another bottle of his usual cologne, a pair of underwear and some condoms. He wasn't sure if he'd need any of it but it was there if need be.

He drove south into Century City and went up to his office briefly. He put on a show of having forgot some papers for a meeting that he had to go to and hurried out, saying he'd call in for messages.

Then, it was out on the freeway and he headed east toward the desert.

* * * *

The drive was almost two hours; he'd done the trip faster in the past but he wasn't going to risk getting a ticket.

That's how they caught Son of Sam,Jonas thought and chuckled at the analogy. Him, an attorney, worried about leaving clues.

The desert heat was shimmering across Highway 11 as he came within view of the outskirts of Palm Springs; it was probably already in the low 90's.

It had surprised him when Lance had moved to Palm Springs from Florida a year ago. Lance only said that he liked the heat and the desert but Jonas was pretty sure he'd had to leave Florida to avoid some trouble. He had an idea that Lance might have been running drugs; he led a somewhat extravagant lifestyle for a man with no high school diploma.

Whatever he was into, Jonas loved the guy. Especially if Lance was going to start throwing some tail at him.

He pulled up in front of Lance's condo and shut off the car. He got out, looking around the lush manicured grounds of the community. He removed his suit jacket and tie and left them in the backseat. Taking his briefcase, he walked toward the front door of the condo and Lance came out before he was halfway there.

"Jonas, welcome to Shangri-La," he said, dramatically waving his arms back at his place. His brother was dressed for the weather in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless mesh football jersey. His longish hair, mustache and scruffy beard gave him a Hell's Angel-like look, at least that early in the morning. When Lance wanted to clean up, he got melt some hearts with that smile and his hair done back in a ponytail. "Hey, you could have left the briefcase at home. . .you're not going to be taking a depo, for Christssakes."

"Maybe it's full of money," Jonas kidded him as they shook hands. "You know how I hate to be in your debt."

"Yeah, well, believe me, you are going to be after today. Come on in before the neighbors get the idea that I'm respectable."

Jonas followed him to the door and then entered as Lance ushered him in. Jonas walked down the entrance hallway, passing the stairs that led to the two bedrooms above and stopped at the doorway to the living room which was to his left. It was empty, so he turned to see where Lance would direct him.

"Go ahead and set your case down there inside the door," Lance said. When Jonas straightened up from doing so, he saw Lance was standing on the bottom step of the stairs. "Come on up," he said with a grin.

Jonas followed Lance upstairs and into his bedroom where he saw Carmen for the first time. Lance's bedroom had a small solarium off one side and he saw Carmen, wearing Wayfarers, laying on a towel-draped, wood slat sun-chair in the patch of sunlight that came down through the rectangular chimney-like room.

It was a nice private set-up and Carmen was topless. He had been right about the non-authenticity of her breasts; real breasts didn't stand up like that. They were beauties. Jonas guessed they were maybe 38C's, like softballs with skin stretched over them. Beautiful, flawless bronze skin capped by half dollar-sized brown aureole. She had on a bright blue bikini bottom, the kind that rode high on her hips and then plunged down between her legs in a V pattern. Her legs looked like she had been into weight training at some point in the past; her thighs were powerful looking but her calves looked small.

"Look at that little honey," Lance said in a whisper. "Acting like she don't know we're here watching her." Jonas turned to look at his brother. "That's right, I told her you had arrived. She's just giving you a little show...oh, look at that."

Jonas looked quickly back at Carmen to see her slowly dragging the fingers of her right hand down her stomach. As they both watched, Carmen ran those fingers under the front of her bikini bottoms, tantalizingly slow, as she also moved her feet onto the solarium floor, one on each side of the chair. Then, with the junction of her legs on display and half of her hand hidden in the bikini, Jonas saw her fingers begin slowly moving. Carmen was obviously indulging herself in a little self-stimulation and Jonas certainly felt stimulated himself.

"What a cockteaser!" Jonas said in a complimentary way.

"She don't tease, bro....she puts out, don't you worry." Lance promised as he walked over to the solarium door. He opened it and Carmen raised her head to look at him, drawing her hand from her bottoms, as he said, "He's here, baby."

"Oh. .great!'" Carmen gushed, certainly sounding surprised.

Carmen sat up and swung her shapely legs into a pair of open-toed heeled shoes and stood up as Lance walked back toward where he stood. Lance gave him a wink.

Carmen came into the bedroom, taking off her sunglasses. Her face was flawless, high cheekbones, manicured eyebrows that arched unnaturally over a pair of grey-blue eyes, a dazzling white smile. She walked toward him. She hadn't made any attempt to cover herself and Jonas found himself beginning to grow in his pants.

"Hi, Jonas. . .I'm Carmen." she said simply extending her hand.

Jonas shook it, of course. "Carmen, it's my pleasure. . to meet such a beautiful woman."

"Well, he's quite a charmer, Lance," she said, her eyes flashing with mischief as she stared up at Jonas. The picture had made her look taller but she was maybe 5' 6" in person. "And such a tall drink of water," Carmen continued as she moved closer to Jonas and slid her arm around him.

Jonas let his left arm circle her neck and his left hand came down on her shoulder, the skin feeling unusually hot and oily from her sunbathing. She smelled like a pina colada and felt so soft. He wanted to throw her down and fuck the shit out of her, lunch or no lunch.

"I can tell I'm going to enjoy your brother," Carmen said to Lance and then looked up at him, "I hope your offer still stands for lunch...I'm starving."

"Yeah, sure," Jonas said, running his hand down Carmen's side, his fingers just reaching around enough to graze the outside swell of her left breast, "I can't promise that I wouldn't tip over the table." Jonas let the little vixen know that he was aroused at the contact they were having.

"Oh, we can't have that, honey," Carmen said, giving his side a squeeze and pressing her right tit into his side. As she said this, her right hand traveled up from the front of his thigh, where it had been lightly laying, and her palm ran across his groin where it couldn't help but encounter his coiled, stiffening member. "Ooooooo. . I think I've found something here!"

"You sure have, darling," Jonas said, moving his groin into her hand. Jonas saw her head tilt down to watch her palm move back and forth across a now undeniable tent in his pants. He looked at his brother and he was headed for the bedroom door.

"I just got a little work to take care of before we go eat. . .uh, it looks like you two will be okay for a few minutes," he laughed knowingly as he disappeared down the stairs.

Jonas felt Carmen's hand move up onto his belt buckle and her fingers went to work undoing it. "Jonas, I think Lance would like me to take care of you before we go....you don't mind, do you?"

"That may be the world's dumbest question," he said, rubbing his fingers across her lithe back as she skillfully undid his pant's button and unzipped him with her one hand. She hooked her fingers in the front of his underwear and yanked them down far enough for his penis to pop out.

"Big dick's must run in your family," Carmen said as her hot little hand latched onto his semi-erect and felt its weight.

Jonas was in heaven. Carmen was certainly not a shy one!

"Sit down on the bed and I'll work a little magic," Carmen promised. "We'll calm this thing down so it won't bother us during lunch."

Jonas sat on the edge of the bed, hardly believing how quickly things were happening but happy it was as Carmen dropped to her knees in front of him. Her hands pulled his pants and briefs down to around his knees as her eyes locked on his.

"Do they call you Jonas because of this whale-sized dick?!" she said hotly as her small hand wrapped around his drunkenly swaying dick and began jacking it. It only took four strokes to get it rock-hard. He was about eight inches long and pretty thick. He could only smile at the thought of what the afternoon would be like.

"Let me see you get that thing in that pretty little mouth," Jonas suggested as he ran a finger across her full lips and off her chin. Any thoughts of Stella, his family, repercussions, anything.... went right out the window. He had a gorgeous lady jacking him and it felt so good.

"Well, this is just going to be a quickie, so don't try to impress me with your stamina....remember, I'm hungry," she said with a wink and scooted closer between his spread legs. Her hot mouth stretched over his bulbous dickhead and she began sucking him.

"Jeeezzzzzuusss!" Jonas groaned at the incredible sensation of young lips wrapped around his dick and the exotic sight of Carmen's lovely face looking up at him. He fell back on his elbows on the bed and Carmen began jacking him in her mouth.

"UUnnnnngghhhh!" he groaned again. Carmen wasn't making love to his dick, she was jerking on it like she was milking a cow! "That's it, you nasty girl...aaahhhhh....you are one fucking hot cocksucker....shiitttttt ......can't you get more than that in your mouth?"

Carmen made a little mewing sound around his thick stick and shocked the hell out of him by doing a quick deepthroat on him. Her lips just kept right on sinking and he felt his cockhead being pushed and bent forward to get a little ways down her throat. Just as quickly she drew her mouth off of him and smiled devilishly as she kept jacking him.

"Does that answer your question?" she said and gave the underside of his shaft a long slow lick from the bottom to the glans. With her mouth back on top, she started sucking and jacking him again.

Jonas was going to shoot soon, he just couldn't hold back. He imagined himself just letting go....imagined her pulling off and his cum flying all over his lap and on his shirt....oh, Christ! the shirt! He couldn't go home with a cum-stained shirt!

"Wait!" he gasp, as he tried to sit up and begin unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom. Carmen took her mouth off his ready-to-pop prick. "This is the only shirt I brought."

Carmen brushed his hands away and said, "Don't worry....Carmen's not going to let anything get on your shirt.....ooooo, come in my mouth and I'll swallow every drop!" Her hand strongly milked his organ again.

"All right, baby, get your mouth over it and I'll blow the back of your head off!" Jonas halfway kidded her. This sexpot was going to make him shoot his nuts through his dick.

She took him in her mouth again and swallowed him to the back of her throat in a long slow descent, moving her head up against his stomach to get the proper angle. Jonas felt her hand cup his balls and lightly squeezed them. Jonas just had to come for his voracious cocksucking slut. It was everything he'd dreamed.... just having sex for the sake of having sex, no strings, no commitments.

"Carmen, get ready!......Here it comes, baby," he warned her unnecessarily.

He felt her lips slide back up to just underneath the rim of his crown and her hand started jacking him and he just let go. Three days worth of his cum shot up into Carmen's skillful mouth and she just kept right on jacking, both of them moaning in his brother's bedroom.

"AAAAGGGHHHHH!" Jonas shuddered as his brother's latest talent swallowed all he could give her. He could feel her concave cheeks mold themselves around his trembling shaft as she sucked him off. He thought he'd never stop coming; it was like he was supercharged or had thrown the switch to a reserve cum tank. His nuts actually hurt when he was through.

He came out of his post-sex stupor to find Carmen licking her lips over his slick dick tip. She gave him a knowing look and milked another drop of pearly discharge out of his pisshole with a strong tug on his deflating dick. Her tongue lapped it up like a white chocolate treat.

"Oh, shit. . .that was. . mind-blowing," Jonas complimented her.

She kissed the bottom of his wilting wand and said, "I might have to skip lunch, you devil. . hold this for me." Jonas held his dick up off his shirt as she walked in the bathroom and came back with a washcloth which she handed to him. She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. . .tell Lance he better change, I'm not gonna be long." She headed for the bathroom and Jonas mopped up his crotch as he watched her ass jiggle out of sight.

Can you believe this shit?! he thought to himself as he pulled his pants back up.Fuck, what a little sex doll...so at ease with the whole thing...hi, how are ya....come in my mouth!

He went down the stairs feeling particularly light on his feet and found Lance sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Did I tell you?...did I tell you?" he said bounding off the couch and punching Jonas in the arm. Lance seemed as excited as Jonas had been upstairs.