Swing Open, Swing Closed

Story Info
Don't know what you've got til it's...
14k words
4.14
169.2k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,803 Followers

Have you ever made a mistake so big that it just fucked up your whole life? And then looked back and said," If I could only go back to (insert date and time here) then everything would be alright?

Well if you've ever done that, you know like I do, that often our lives and our happiness hinges on a single assumption, choice, decision or omission. Sometimes there are predators who help to push us through or into those terrible decisions as well. I met a predator like that and she helped me fuck up my life.

I'm standing down the street from my house right now, staring at my front door through binoculars. I'm hoping for one chance to get my life back, no matter what it takes. Nope, this won't do at all. You don't know me or anything about me and you don't know how I got here, or the details. I guess I should start somewhere near the beginning.

My name is Joyce Brooks. I wish I could tell you that I'm a tall blond Nordic super model type, but I'd be lying my ass off because none of that is true. I'm 37 years old, I have brown hair, and I'm barely 5' 1' so tall would be a stretch of the imagination.

I'm neither thin or fat, I'm kind of in the middle. I don't have giant boobs and the ones I do have no longer point towards the ceiling. Both my bust and my ass gave up the battle against gravity years ago. My tummy is kind of soft and rounded, but my husband Greg never seemed to mind it. That stupid man loved my body and all of its imperfections. In fact he worshipped every part of me like I was something precious.

Every night when we got into bed and saw all of those Hollywood types on TV, running around in their short skirts and tall heels with their flat tummies he'd gently wrap his arms around me. I'd tell him to stop rubbing my stomach because it was round and soft. He'd tell me that he made it that way by putting his babies in it and he loved it.

Then he'd start rubbing his dick against my ass, so I knew what he wanted. And two or sometimes three times a week, I'd let him have what he wanted. Boy what a fool I was. When I look back on it now I should have been fuc...Nope that wasn't my incident of pivotal stupidity, but you're right, it is taking me a while to get there. Be patient, I'm trying to let you see what my life used to be like.

Anyway Greg, was 36, yep I robbed the cradle. He was born a full year and 2 days after me. We grew up in the same small town, played together as kids, went to school and college together and got married soon after. We both looked for and found jobs in Chicago, so we moved here soon after we got married.

We have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. We waited until we were financially stable to have them. Our son Jeff, is 8 and his sister Katie is 6. We live in a beautiful Colonial home in a very nice neighborhood in a suburb of Chicago. Everything about my life was beautiful.

There was nothing wrong with my husband, my life or my family, I just went bat shit crazy and fucked it all up.

Even my job, though boring, wasn't stressful or demanding. I worked from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. Monday through Friday as a clerk for a shipping and receiving company. All I had to do was process and print out invoices that someone else turned into shipping labels. Labels that yet another person put onto packages and shipped them to someone else. I was just a single cog in a very large process. I think that was the problem. As I neared forty, I started to think of myself as plain and boring. It just seemed like everyone else had fun and excitement in their lives, and I was just another drab boring housewife.

If I died, the world would never even notice. That was the way I was feeling the day this all started, and my happy life ended. Greg had taken some time off from work to take me out to lunch. Even then he was being a great husband. He'd noticed the disturbance in the force, aka my emotional mood swings and was trying to cheer me up. He'd just walked me back to my desk and kissed me goodbye, when "she," came over.

"Hi, Joyce," she said. "She," being Wanda Newcastle, the office "hot girl," and the woman who launched all of the boners in the company. I'm sure you all know the type. She has long bleached blond hair, big boobs and a cute little voice. She laughs at all of the jokes the guys tell, sometimes even the funny ones. She doesn't mind it when the guys "accidentally," rub up against her and sometimes even does it herself. She disappears repeatedly into the stockroom all during the week. And though she never seems to do any work, her job gets done just the same.

This opened my eyes up a bit because I was sure that until that moment, Wanda had never bothered to say more than two words to any of the women in our office. The rumor was that her voice was only audible to men. I was sure that she had never before uttered even one syllable to me.

"You seem a little bit down, today," she said. "I just thought I'd come over and see if there was anything I could do to make you feel better. "

"It's nothing," I said. "Just the emotional ups and downs that all women go through from time to time."

"I hear you," she said. "And of course everyone around us is so busy with their own crap that they never think to ask about us."

I started thinking that maybe I'd misjudged Wanda. She didn't seem so bad.

"As if I didn't have enough problems," she began. "My family is trying to make the fact that my sister is 28 years old and unmarried, somehow my problem. If my mother tells me "Wanda you know a lot of men. Can't you hook her up with someone," one more God damned time, I'll scream. Suddenly finding a man for my baby sister is my life's top priority, according to my mom."

"I keep trying to tell her that the kinds of men I know wouldn't be good marriage material for my sister. They're only good for playing around and "no strings," arrangements," she said, winking at me.

I blushed heavily, at her inference. Boy was I stupid.

"But Wanda, aren't you married?" I asked.

"Of course I am," she said. "But a little spice on the side keeps us both happy, if you know what I mean. I love Danny to death, and he loves me. But that man goes through secretaries, like teen-aged girls go through panties. None of them mean anything to him. And none of the guys I meet mean anything to me. They just add a little spice. and keep us interested. Besides we're in the club."

"You're in what club?" I asked.

"I shouldn't talk about it here," she whispered. "We'll do lunch and I'll fill you in. Let's talk about something different. There are too many nosey people around here. Was that your husband who just kissed you goodbye?" I nodded. She already had me hooked and interested. I was so intrigued by the things she was hinting about that I failed to notice her true interest.

"He's cute," she said. She asked me all kinds of questions about Greg and I stupidly just answered them. Between giving me the third degree about my husband and family she meted out small hints and tidbits about the mysterious club.

That night when I got home my mood had lightened considerably. I told Greg that I had made a new friend at work. He was very happy for me. I guess he'd noticed that I was in a better mood.

"Greg, have you ever thought about being with a different woman?" I asked as we were getting ready for bed. He looked as if he was going to have a heart attack. He actually spit out the last sip of his beer.

"Of course not," he said. "Why would I need to? I have you."

"I know that Honey," I said. "But we are getting a bit older so I was just wondering." I let the subject drop. I could tell that Greg was still wondering about it though. He knew me too well after all of the years we'd been together. I should have realized how much he was upset by it. That night he didn't even hint around that he wanted sex.

The next morning as soon as I got to the office and started on my pile of invoices, Wanda came over to my desk. "How about lunch today?" she asked.

"Okay," I smiled. I was happier than I'd been in a long time. Looking back on it I realize that she was just playing me like a pro. My own need for excitement, or to break out of the rut I thought I was in did the rest.

We talked about clothes and the weather and the people at work for about twenty minutes. I was dying, then Wanda slowly started to talk about other things. When she mentioned "the club," I was all ears.

"Danny and I are part of a group of people who get together for adult activities occasionally," she said. "It doesn't really have a name we just call it the club. It really helped me to become the woman I am now. It made my life more exciting, and my marriage better," she said.

"I used to be totally bored and boring," she said. "Once we joined the club, I began to appreciate myself and my marriage more. That made me more confident, and a confident woman is a sexy woman. You'd be surprised how many men are attracted to that confidence. I never had the guts to even dress the way I do until I joined the club. I used to wonder why any man would want to even look at me."

"How do I get into this club?" I asked. I should have noticed that her whole line sounded like a fucking commercial.

"Joyce, are you sure you're interested in something like that?" she asked. "Your marriage seems pretty solid as it is."

"Well, my marriage is solid," I said. "But it could use a bit of spice, like you mentioned."

"How does your husband feel about that?" she asked.

"He loves me," I said. "If I come up with the right tactic, I'm sure I could get him to go along with it."

"Why don't you bring him to dinner at my house this weekend," she said. "Maybe I can help you broach the subject. That'll make it easier when you ask him to try out the club.

Friday night it all blew up. We had a pleasant dinner at Wanda's house, with two other couples. It was a great way to begin. Wanda and her friend Mary had obviously done this before. The food was great and the drinks were strong. Unbeknownst to me they had slightly drugged Greg's drinks, to lower his inhibitions.

After dinner we were all sitting around talking and the next thing I knew, Greg was sitting on the couch between Mary and Wanda. The three of them were laughing and talking. Wanda came over to me and whispered that I should just relax and go with it. Try something new, she told me.

Wanda's husband Danny and Mary's husband Todd were all over me complementing me and telling me how great I looked. I looked over at Greg who was sandwiched between Wanda and Mary. Mary was rubbing his leg near his dick and he was fine. I thought he was a little drunk, but I didn't realize that he had been drugged. I wasn't even tipsy, so I had no excuse for my behavior.

Danny was rubbing his hands up and down my legs. It didn't feel like it did when Greg did it. Danny was rougher and less patient. After that things moved very quickly. Maybe I was a little drunk because I didn't see it coming. Almost as if they had planned it, Mary's hand brushed Greg's dick and Danny's hand went under my skirt. Danny's hand was working its way into my panties. I was curious to see what would happen next. It felt so dirty, and so exciting but when I look back on it, the experience to that point had been very crude and almost high school-like.

That was as far as the evening went though because as soon as Mary's hand touched Greg's dick, whatever they had been putting in his drinks failed. Greg reached down and grabbed her hand to stop her and at the same time he looked across at me. I think he was trying to assure me that he'd had no part in what she was trying and didn't want it. When he saw Danny's hand under my skirt he went ballistic.

In an instant he was across the room.

"Get your fucking hands off her," he screamed. His fist slammed into Danny twice, then he grabbed Todd and threw him to the floor. He looked back at Danny who was in shock. and then started kicking Todd. Danny's nose swelled up like a balloon and blood was pouring from his mouth.

Todd howled like a banshee when one of Greg's kicks connected with his engorged penis. Mary and Wanda grabbed Greg to try to pull him off of their husbands before he hurt them any further.

"Greg, stop," I yelled, once I came to my senses.

"I should kill both of those bastards," he said. Then he looked at me.

Mary ran to call an ambulance. Wanda came over to try and calm Greg down with me. I should have realized then that she didn't seem overly concerned with what Greg had done to her husband. She was more concerned with Greg, than with Danny's obviously broken nose and other possible injuries.

"Calm down, Greg," she said in a very relaxed voice. "It was all in fun, it just got out of hand."

Greg looked at me very coldly. "Did you know about this?" he asked. Before I could answer him, he jerked away from me. "That's why you were asking me if I'd ever thought about being with someone else, isn't it?" I slowly nodded my head and his eyes got colder. For the first time in our marriage I had no clue what my husband was thinking.

"I'm leaving," he said. Wanda got between him and the door.

"Greg, you probably shouldn't drive. We put something in your drinks to relax you. Let Joyce drive you home," said Wanda.

"If we're both drugged , why would she be in any better shape to drive than I am?" he snapped.

"Joyce isn't drugged," said Wanda. "She..."

Wanda never got to finish her statement. The ambulance got there and the EMT's started knocking on the door. As Wanda let them in Greg pulled out his cell phone. He called our next door neighbor and gave him Wanda's address. He asked Dave and his wife to drive over and pick him up. Dave's wife Tina could drive their car back and Dave could drive our car back.

"Greg, we have to talk," I said. "I can drive us home."

"You're not coming home," he snapped. "I don't want to see you for a while. At least not until I get my head clear. I don't care where you go. Stay with your parents, or a hotel, or here with your new friends, but don't come to the house."

He went outside to wait for Dave. I was really glad then that we hadn't driven Greg's Mustang. I don't think he'd have allowed Dave or anyone else to drive that car. I went outside to wait with him but he told me to get away from him.

Finally when Dave got there, I heard Greg ask him If they could stop by a clinic on the way home. I stupidly thought that maybe he wasn't feeling well. "Greg, Honey, I'll call you in a little bit," I said.

"Don't call me. I'll call you," he said coldly. He didn't even look at me as he drove off. I started to panic. The EMT's loaded Todd into the back of their truck. Mary went with them. They thought that Todd had a couple of broken ribs, and some damage to his testicles and scrotum. They took him to the hospital. Danny had a broken nose and a severe cut on the underside of his lip. Neither man had said anything to the EMT's. They thought that Danny and Todd had gotten into a fight. Greg was left out of it.

As Wanda and I drove Danny to the emergency room, we were silent the whole way there. Wanda had a slight smile on her lips the whole way there. I couldn't for the life of me think of anything funny. That alone should have told me that things were not as I thought they were.

While Danny's nose was being set, Wanda and I spoke. She told me not to worry about anything. Mary already knew what to say. She and Wanda had come up with a story already. Both Danny and Todd would tell the police that the two of them had gotten into an argument over a bet. Neither of them would press charges and that would end it.

"Why would they agree to that?" I asked.

"Because if we told the truth, the five of us, including you would go to jail, for drugging your husband without his knowledge," she said. "We'd all spend time in jail and you might end up divorced. He'd probably walk since he had no knowledge of any of our actions. His attack on the guys could probably even be attributed to the drugs. It's better this way."

I'd never given Wanda any credit for her intelligence, but she was obviously a smart woman. "How are you feeling?" she asked. "I know this all seems bad, but it told us a few things that we needed to know."

"Like what?" I asked. I was feeling terrible at that point. I was totally out of touch with reality. I had not yet come to terms with the fact that I could not go home, and that for the first time in my adult life Greg would not be wrapping his arms around me as I went to sleep.

"I know what's wrong with your marriage," she said. "It's not you. It's Greg. He's the reason you feel so bored all the time. He's holding you back. You are an explorer. You're meant to go out and try new things. He on the other hand is a homebody. He just wants things the same way all the time. You need to go out and try some new things and new experiences. Then you can bring them back home and try them with him. That way you get the best of both worlds. You can keep your marriage fresh. And also keep your marriage. If you two had gone on much longer like this you'd have needed up getting a divorce."

"Never," I snapped. "No matter how bad things got I'd never divorce Greg. I love him too much."

"Then you'd better get off your ass and try to do something to save your marriage long term, before it's too late," she said. "I saw you when Danny stuck his hand under your skirt. You weren't surprised. You wanted to see what would happen didn't you?" I nodded my head.

"But at the same time, you weren't turned on; were you?" she asked. I shook my head. She was absolutely right. I wasn't aroused at all by either Todd or Danny. I was more curious about the newness of having someone other than Greg touching me. The sensations while not unpleasant were nowhere near arousing. If I had given it any thought or if she was a little bit less cunning, I'd have seen the flaw in her logic.

"So you need to go out there and figure out why you're so sexually repressed," she said. "You have to learn more about your own sexuality instead of letting your husband influence it. Then you can experience a few things and bring them back to him and make your sex life and your marriage better."

It was of course pure hokum, but I fell for it.

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Really Joyce, I don't have all of the answers," she said. She actually did. She knew just what she wanted me to do, and what it's results would be. But she was smart enough not to feed me too much bullshit all at once. In my own mind, I'd had doubts about what had happened. I knew that Greg was honest and loved me very much. If I had just thought about his reaction and the reasons for it. We might have been okay.

Greg never called me back that night. When he didn't call me Saturday or Saturday night I grew frantic. Sunday I called him. My call went straight to voice mail. I left him several messages and finally he called me back.

"Joyce, I'm taking the kids to the zoo this morning," he said. "We're leaving in a few minutes. We'll be gone until at least four p.m. In the mean time, Come over to the house and get enough clothing and your belongings to last you for a while."

"Why don't I just come home, so we can talk?" I asked.

"Because, my attorney doesn't think talking would be very good for us right now," he said.

"What attorney?" I asked.

"Joyce, you and your friends are in a lot of trouble," he said. "I went to the clinic. They found traces of a date rape drug in my system. I'm considering pressing charges for that. And whether or not I do that. I'm considering a divorce."

I couldn't function after that. I couldn't even hold the phone. I started screaming and Joyce ran into the room. She calmed me down and we started to plan out what we needed to do.

It was of course Joyce to convinced me to ask for the trial separation. We had a meeting with my lawyer and Greg's. Greg was still very angry at me. My lawyer managed to convince him not to press charges for the drugs. He told him that having our kids see their mother in jail wouldn't be very good for them. He also told them that there was no way that he could press charges against the others without me getting dragged into it.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,803 Followers