Swinger Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued story of couple exploring the swinging life.
4.9k words
3.97
69.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of an earlier story about a young couple, John and Sara. She enjoyed swinging in her first marriage and started training her new husband in an effort to get him to enjoy the swinging lifestyle too. He struggled with his jealousy when they had a threesome and then a foursome and he managed to overcome the rage that threatened to tear them apart. In a party with eight couples he became extremely jealous when his wife disappeared with a huge black man. He left her at the party. He cooled down after a while and returned home to his wife. He continues his story.

*

My name is John; I was telling you how my wife, Sara, and I almost destroyed our marriage at a swinger's party. Sara convinced me that she loved only me and that the people she had sex with at parties were only friends. She insisted that it was just sex, no love was involved. She vowed that we would never go to another party no matter what.

She held my face between her little hands and said, "I never again want to feel the despair and agony I felt when I learned you had left the party without me. I knew you were badly hurt. I thought I would die. I never wanted that to happen, it kills me that I hurt you. I am ashamed that I had put you in a position where something like that could happen. It was totally my fault. I should have known better than to expose you to something like that." Tears coursed down her cheeks as she talked.

This was several weeks after the incident. She was still unable to discuss the party without breaking down and crying. I pulled her into my arms and held her close to my body. I still had some unresolved feelings and we had not had sex since the party. I thought I had forgiven her but I couldn't get an erection that would stay hard for more than a few seconds. Whenever I started getting intimate with Sara I saw in my mind the vision of her French-kissing Maurice, her huge black lover. I saw his long thick cock stretching her tight little pussy. The old feeling that she belonged to him and not to me swept through me. I would just roll off of her and go somewhere where I could hang my head and cry.

I loved Sara with all my heart. I just didn't know what to do to save our marriage. She would always find me very soon and try and comfort me. She never failed to try and get me to tell her what was bothering me. I just knew if I started talking to her about that I would say something that would ruin things between us.

One day I came home from a job and found Cindy Martin sitting in our living room alone. Cindy is a very pretty girl; I am very fond of her and her husband. She was our friend in our three ways and she and her husband, Fred, joined Sara and I for our foursomes. I had learned to really enjoy the foursomes. They were both dear friends and we hadn't seen them in several months.

I walked to her and she stood and we kissed for a long time. She pulled back and tears ran from her eyes, "John, I have really missed you guys. How are you?"

"Not too good Sweetie. I don't know if we are going to make it. Where is Sara?"

"She went out for a while. She won't be back until I call her. You and I need to talk."

"Have you talked to Sara lately?"

"Honey, Sara and I talk to each other every day. I know exactly how things are between the two of you. She is sick over what she did to you. I can't stand to see her this way, the girl loves you more than life it's self. She is at her wit's end."

"Cindy, there are some things I saw that night that just come into my mind every time we get close to each other. I watched her make love to Maurice. It wasn't just sex. It was far more intense than that. It was as if they belonged to each other. Like she was his and no longer mine, I guess I still feel that way."

"Oh, John, Honey, I KNOW that is not true. We do not lie to each other, ever. She tells me everything. She cries all day over you. I know she has never shed a single tear over Maurice. She never mentions him. She hasn't even mentioned his name in months but she talks about nothing but you. You guys are so much in love with each other it is crazy to be tearing each other apart. Do you really want to live the rest of your life and never see her again. Because that is the way she is talking. OH! She will never let you leave, I'm afraid she will decide she is totally responsible for your misery and that she will run away or kill herself to free you. I am scared to death for her, I really am!"

"Cindy, you know I love Sara, I just can't work my way past this, I just don't know what to do."

"John, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, totally."

"I have a crazy idea that might just work. Do not plan anything for tonight after dinner. OK?"

"Sure, I'll try anything as long as it doesn't hurt Sara."

"I pray that it won't hurt either of you. I love both of you."

"Thanks Cindy, I really miss our times with you and Fred. I especially miss the closeness with you girl. You are special to me. I love you, not like I love Sara, but I do love you." She pulled my face to hers for another long sweet kiss.

"I'll see you tonight John, Sara will be in soon. Love her as hard as you can and tell her how much you care about her, she needs that right now."

After dinner Sara and I were talking and wondering what Cindy had in mind. I heard our doorbell and Sara jumped up to get the door. I was right behind her. It was Cindy and Fred. Cindy hugged Sara and turned to me, "John, how are you feeling tonight?"

"Not bad, Babe. I'm cool, as the dudes say."

Cindy laughed, "John, the 'dudes' haven't said that in years. But I'll take your word for it." By now we were all seated. She looked in my eyes. "Sweetie, listen carefully to me. I have someone outside who wants to talk to you. Will you promise to listen to what he has to say with out interrupting?"

"Sure, no problem."

"OK. I'll be right back." She walked to the front door and opened it. In walked two black people, Maurice and Shawanda! I jumped to my feet. Cindy ran to me and held my face between her hands. She pulled my face so that I could only see her face. She said, "You promised!"

"I'm cool. No problem." I sat back down.

Shawanda smiled at me and said, "Please listen to Maurie, he needs to get this off of his chest."

Maurice looked at me and then at Cindy. Cindy said, "Go ahead and speak your piece."

"John, I owe you and Sara my sincere and most heart felt apology. My behavior the night of our party was unforgivable and I realize it has caused you and Sara a great deal of pain, embarrassment, and discomfort. I had no intention of doing that. I was so deliriously happy about seeing Sara again I just had to have her to myself for a while. Sara is one of my favorite people in the whole world.

"I am ashamed that I hurt her. I want you to know that I am not now nor have I ever been in love with Sara. We have always been the best of 'fuck buddies'. I know she loves you, John. She begged me to let her go to you and I didn't listen. I didn't pay any attention to her.

"You see, I know it takes me a half an hour or more of careful stretching and gentle working my way inside her before she is comfortable and can enjoy my big cock. I am always concerned that I will injure her physically. She is so tiny that is always my first concern.

I am totally devastated to learn that my actions hurt little Sara and her new husband. I swear I will never have sex with her again. I beg both of you to please forgive me and please let me be your friend again." Tears ran down both his black cheeks.

Shawanda looked at me. "Can you find it in your heart to forgive both of us?"

I looked at both of them. "I think my wife is one of the sexiest women in the world. Maurice, I know just how you feel about having sex with her. She makes me act foolish too! I have never been able to resist her.

"I blame my self for a lot of our problem. I let her talk me into things that really don't feel right to me. I have resolved that if she still wants to be with me that I will say NO when I have any doubts about what she wants us to do. I know I have been a bastard to live with lately. I hope this meeting and hearing Maurice will ease my tensions and relieve the stress between Sara and myself. It has to work. I know that without her as my wife I have no reason to live, none at all." I looked at Sara; she had her face in her hands. Her shoulders were shaking; she looked up and sobbed, "You guys are all wrong, it was totally my fault. I am supposed to know my man better than that. I should never have let that happen.

"John, you are my life, now and forever. With your permission I want to go off the pill right now. I want your babies, at least a dozen of them."

My jaw dropped, "12 kids. Wow! We need a bigger house."

She wiped her eyes, "Well maybe just 2 or 3. I swear that I will be a true and faithful wife to you. No more parties until the oldest leaves home. Maybe not even then, it will be up to you my dearest husband." Maurice stood and walked over to me and held his hand out. I took it and shook it firmly.

I grinned at him and said, "Thanks for coming over tonight."

He chuckled, "I needed to get that off my chest." He turned and hugged Sara.

Shawanda threw her arms around my neck. "I hate I won't get to fuck you again, you are a wonderful lover. I could do you four or five times a night and still not get enough of you. Kiss me goodbye."

I kissed her and held her tightly to my chest. I whispered, "Next time we lock them out of the room." She pulled back and laughed. She kissed me again and hurried after her husband.

Sara looked at me, "I thought she was going to rape you right in front of us. She really likes you."

I looked at Fred, "Son, I have to tell you that it is really tough being irresistible to women. It is a cross I have to bear."

Sara and Cindy ran to me and hugged and kissed me. They smiled at Fred and said, "He's right we both want to fuck him right now." Cindy smiled, "John do you feel like having a little foursome. It may be the last time for years and years."

Sara started crying, "I've missed being with you and Fred, girl. That is the only thing I am going to miss."

I turned Sara's face toward me, "I'll miss them too my love. Could we make an exception in their case? We owe them a lot for tonight." She looked at me.

The ball was in her court. "Yes, for tonight and then after we are pregnant we can play until the baby comes. My fertile period starts in about a week. The effects of the pill should be gone by then. We will keep our fingers crossed."

Cindy turned to Fred, "I'm so jealous I don't know what to do."

"I'll tell you what to do." Fred said, "Stop taking the damned pill. You know you want a baby too." Cindy grinned at him.

"Really? Can I really get off the pill too?"

Sara whooped, "Wow! We can be pregnant together! Maybe the babies will come at about the same time. That would be so wonderful." Fred and I grinned at each other. Sara and Cindy hugged and kissed each other. They kissed passionately for a long time, their hands roaming over each other's body. They slowly slumped down to the carpet. Sara lay on her back and Cindy opened Sara's blouse. She unfastened the front clasp on Sara's bra and pulled the lace cups aside. Sara sighed as Cindy closed her lips around a turgid nipple. I looked at Fred. He was removing his clothes, he was almost nude. I hurried to catch up.

When I was nude too, Fred and I moved close to the girls on the floor. I heard Fred softly say, "Is this a private party or can we join in?"

Sara turned her head and looked at him. She smiled and turned looking for me. She said, "I need your kisses my sweet man. Come and help Cindy and Fred love me. I want all of you to love me, then, we will all love each of us in turn." I crawled between Sara's legs and put my lips against her pussy. My tongue slipped between her inner lips as I held her wide open with my thumbs. Her sweet juices were beginning to flow and I dropped my aim a little bit and pressed my face harder against her pussy. My tongue touched and licked every little lump, fold, and crevice I could reach. Fred was sucking hard on one of Sara's nipples while he massaged the whole breast with both hands. After about five minutes Sara said, "Cindy, trade places with me."

Cindy didn't have to be asked again. Sara said, "Cindy, spread your legs for John. I want him to love your pussy like he did mine, it is so damned good you won't believe it." I did as I was directed. I glanced at a movement to one side. Sara was only inches away smiling as see watched me savor Cindy's cute little pussy. Cindy tasted different than Sara. Sara always tasted and smelled of faintly of vanilla and violets. For me it was one of her most endearing characteristics. Her little pussy was always delectable. Cindy's pussy had more of a musky odor and flavor but it was still very pleasant. Her juices were just starting to flow a little and she wasn't very wet yet.

Cindy's hands slipped down and pulled my face harder against her vagina. I glanced at Sara. She winked at me. She quietly whispered, "Cindy says you have by far the best mouth she has ever had. I think so too. You are a world class coochie muncher." She giggled.

Her hand moved over and she started flipping Cindy's clit with a finger. Cindy moaned loudly and her secretions increased to a slow but steady flow. I lapped them up now and then. Sara rubbed my neck and then nibbled on my ear. She whispered that she loved me and, my mouth being occupied, I just nodded. She told me to roll my hips to the side so she could play with my cock. It felt good to lift off of my hard cock but not as good as when her soft wet lips enclosed it and her tongue started caressing the head.

About that time Cindy said, "OK guys, let Freddy take my place." Cindy got up and Fred was in front of me with his legs spread. I looked at Sara and she smiled and nodded her head. I glanced at Cindy and Fred and they both grinned and nodded. I put my hand out and grasped Fred's erect cock. The soft warm skin on the shaft slid a little over the hard interior as I gently stroked it. Fred's cock had an upward bend in it while mine was straight. A drop of clear viscous fluid oozed from the slit on the crown. I closed my eyes and my mind and dropped my mouth to enclose the first three or four inches. The fluid was almost tasteless. I closed my lips around it and sucked as I lifted up until my lips slipped almost completely over the glans. I rolled my tongue around the top and then slipped down a bit and flipped the end of my tongue back and forth pressing against the area just where the large tube on the bottom joins the head.

I raised my head and let a gob of saliva drop onto the top of the shaft. I spread my spit all over Fred's cock and then stroked more rapidly while I held his penis more firmly. He moaned and said, "Oh God, that feels so good."

I felt him stiffen and was pushed aside by Cindy who squealed, "That's mine, all mine!" I watched as she took him much deeper down her throat than I had managed. I saw her cheeks bulge as he filled her mouth with his cum. She looked at me and quickly grabbed my head and pressed her lips to mine. She forced a huge gob of Fred's cum into my mouth. She opened her mouth and it was empty. I pulled her to me and putting my mouth to hers I returned Fred's cum to her.

"There it's all yours."

Cindy swallowed it all down and laughed at me.

"John, you are such a sweet guy, it's really fun to tease you."

Sara giggled, "Cindy, you stop teasing my sweetie pie; he is such a good sport, I think that was his first cock in his mouth. I think he did a great job, ask Fred."

Fred grinned, "I can't believe that was the first blow job you ever gave, and it was really great."

"Thanks Fred, I am glad I pleased you, I kind of enjoyed doing a good job."

"Any time you want old buddy, I'll let you practice any time you want."

Sara interrupted Fred, "Hey! It's time for all of us to do John, you show John how it is done while Cindy and I love the rest of him." I rolled on to my back but Cindy insisted that I get on my hands and knees straddling Fred's face. Cindy straddled Fred's chest and started licking all over my rectum. Her fingers held my ass cheeks apart. She quickly inserted a finger she shoved in as far as it would go. She finger fucked my asshole for a moment or two then I felt a second finger join in. Sara meanwhile was playing with my tongue with hers. She pulled away for a moment or two. I saw Sara hand Cindy something.

I felt cool drops of lube on my butt hole and Cindy's fingers sawed in and out of my ass. It felt pretty good. Then I felt something else pressing against my rectum. It entered a little ways. Cindy said, "Relax John, you will love it. I tried to relax and the warm object popped in a little ways. Suddenly I knew what was happening, Fred wasn't sucking on my cock anymore, and he was trying to get his cock in my asshole.

Sara and Cindy were both softly telling me to relax and that they knew it hurt a lot right now but if I relaxed it would soon feel good. I felt Fred ease his cock in a little bit at a time, then he would let me become accustomed to it before he pushed further in. I felt his pubic hair against my ass and I knew he was all the way inside me. His cock was trying to split me in two. It seemed as if he was motionless for an hour and then he pulled out most of the way. He thrust back in. That felt pretty good. He did it again and it felt better. He paused and someone added more lube. He plunged back in. That was much better. Fred increased the speed of his thrusts in and out. It felt pretty damned good. I could feel someone take my cock in their mouth. I looked down and recognized Sara's brown hair. It took only a suck or two and my cock exploded into her mouth. Fred said he was cumming and I felt his hot sperm flow in to me and his cock seemed to slide in and out with delightful ease. His cock started to shrink and popped out of me.

I flopped on my back and glared at the three of them. "Why?" I yelled. "Why did you do that?" Cindy and Sara started to cry. I continued, "Why did you guys wait so long to show me how good that feels. Wow! I want that again."

They all let out a collective sigh and moved to hug and cuddle with me. Sara whimpered, "We thought you were angry, you scared us. We all love you."

"No, I'm not angry, not at all, I was just a little surprised. No, I was completely surprised, did you guys plan that?"

Sara rubbed herself against me. "No, my sweet love, it just happened. Did you really like it?"

I laughed, "I never thought it could feel so good. I think I need to wait a bit before I try it again though."

Fred smiled, "You are just feeling it now aren't you? Not a bit tender back there are we? It'll get better each time you do it. I've seen a couple who regularly take a closed fist up there. She does both holes."

"You're kidding, right?"

He snickered, "Hell no. Ask Sara or Cindy, they have both seen it happen. We know a couple who fist each other all the time." I just shook my head in wonder. Sara smiled at me, "Don't worry sweetheart I have no intention of ever having either of us try that. I don't want anything bigger than your lovely cock in us."

"Sara I want to put my lovely cock in your sweet little pussy right now. I love it the way it is now; I don't want anything but a baby stretching it at all. Then I think it takes around two months to shrink back to normal. I'm gonna get pretty horny."

"Me too big guy, but I have dreamed about having our babies for as long as I have known you and that is what I want, so get busy and practice, practice, practice, so you will be ready when I am off the pill."

"Sara, my sweet love, tell me when I haven't been ready for you?"

12