Swinger Wives Are Sluts

Story Info
How two guys changed the Nashville sex scene.
2.3k words
57k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% true, only the names have been changed.


Dustin and I have never been lucky enough to live in the same town as adults for more than a year. We have always had to find time to party between life events. Hawaii, Virginia, Florida, and Nashville are all great examples. This is an epic story from Nashville.

I was on military leave from Afghanistan during February 2005. The Army gave me two weeks of civilized American living before I had to return to the war zone. During the lead up to the two weeks away from Afghanistan my dreams focused on all the things I wanted to do. When you are overseas you come up with all kinds of crazy cravings. Most of my cravings were for good food, sweet pussy, and cold beer. Dustin planned a special trip to Nashville to embrace the same great things with me.

As soon as my flight landed, I booked one of the best downtown hotel rooms available then waited for Dustin to arrive. In the meantime, I looked up interesting activities to enjoy. That was the moment when I discovered a magical place where several of my fantasies came true.

Thursday

Dustin pulled into my sister's drive way at 5 p.m. blaring classic rock and screaming insults at anybody who happened to be walking by her house. He got out of the car as I opened the front door.

"Let's go," I said sprinting out of the house with my bag and a case of beer.

Dustin replied; "dude, I just drove six hours."

"Stop bitching, let's go," I argued.

"Okay," he groaned climbing back into his car.

Rush hour traffic hurt Dustin's plans of getting plastered, but not mine. Screw open container laws! I pounded as many beers as possible during the 45 minute drive. When we finally arrived, we quickly checked into the overpriced room. Dustin chugged beers in the room relentlessly trying to catch up.

Dustin finally asked; "so brother, what should we do tonight?"

I laughed replying, "we're going to a swingers' club."

He question curiously; "what the hell is that?"

"A swingers' club is where couples go to swap partners and watch them get plowed by a stranger."

"No freaking way," Dustin said in disbelief.

I laughed, "yup, and we're going."

"Dude, those places don't exist."

"If you don't believe me look it up," I stated confidently.

Dustin dug through his bags until he found his laptop. He was quoting testimonies after a quick internet search.

"Holy shit, they do exist," he admitted still stunned.

"Yup."

"Dude it's for couples. We need to find some girls."

"The one in Nashville let's single guys in too," I happily proclaimed.

"Do you know where it's at?"

"Yes I do," I added.

"Then let's go," Dustin screamed with a hungry look in his eyes.

I replied, "it doesn't open for another few hours."

"Well what the hell are we going to do until then?"

"Strip club?"

"Strip club!" Dustin yelled eagerly.

Cigar smoke and cheap perfume assaulted our senses when we walked into the titty bar 20 minutes later. Strip clubs never fail to bring a smile to my face. The concept is simple yet beautiful. Girls get naked while I point out their flaws and decide how much they're worth. Usually strippers aren't even worth a quarter which means I don't lose much cash when I visit a club. Some guys are stupid enough to waste an entire pay check. Here's some advice, don't be one of those idiots. We left after a few hours of laughing at the slutty skanks.

Dustin waved down a taxi while I found directions on my phone. It took the driver 30 minutes to get us there since he had no idea where it was. Luckily, a huge liquor store was right across the street. I bought us some more beer then we headed in hoping to find a dream come true.

A fat whale of a woman greeted us as we walked inside. She sat at a desk inside the front door with a novel wedged into her fat fingers. She set down the book and gave us an unwelcoming look.

"Hello," she said. "Can I see some I.D.'s?"

"Here ya go," Dustin said presenting his license.

"That'll be 50 dollars each," she said handing back his license then taking mine.

"Son of a bitch!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I got it," I said.

"You've got to fill out membership forms too," she added.

"Why?" I asked.

"You can't legally touch someone or get naked at a business, that's why this is a member's only club. You have to be a member to get in," she answered with a bored expression.

Dustin and I looked at each other and started laughing, "that's awesome!"

"What time does it get busy?" Dustin said filling out the form.

"About 11 p.m.," she sighed.

Dustin looked at the time on his phone, "we have a few hours bro."

"Good, let's get hammered," I responded holding up the beer.

"Take your drinks to the bar and they'll give you a bucket of ice," the whale woman added.

We walked past the fat bitch after we turned in the forms. The club was surprisingly clean for being a dirty business. It was split up into several distinct rooms. We wandered to the back room first. It had two bathroom doors occupying one wall while a mounted television decorated another. Two pool tables sat in the middle with pool balls racked and ready to be hit. The main room next to it had a bar and a few high tables. A man old enough to be our grandfather posed as the bartender.

"Here you guys go," said the frail man handing us a bucket of ice.

We left the bar area without tipping the grandpa and headed to the biggest room in the club. It had a large dance floor with two raised stages. Booths lined the walls so people had plenty of private places to sit. A side door next to the dance floor had a row of lockers against the wall.

"Wonder what those are for," Dustin said looking at the lockers.

I shrugged, "hell if I know."

An hour passed quickly as we got hammered. We couldn't see a D.J. but that didn't stop us from yelling requests loudly to stay entertained. Eventually, couples started trickling in slowly. Every woman who entered the club was too old or disgusting to be considered sexy. Dustin and I decided the best way to solve that problem was to consume more alcohol and hope beer goggles would grow thick across our eyes before the end of the night.

Another hour passed as we waited. Finally, a woman came to our table. Either she was really cute or my beer goggles were kicking in. Her short blonde hair fit her petite frame perfectly, and a blood red shirt was pulled tight across her cleavage stretching the V neck cut. The slight lines on her face made her look 35 yet her body screamed 25.

"Mind if I sit with you two?" She asked casually.

Dustin moved over and motioned her to sit. Neither of us spoke as surprise set in.

"I noticed you two are alone, is this your first time here?"

"Yeah, we're checking it out," answered Dustin.

"My name is Angela, what's your names?" She asked.

"Adam and Mike," I lied giving her fake names.

"How do you like it so far?" She said leaning forward so cleavage clearly showed over the top of her shirt.

"It's getting better now," I replied.

"Good," she giggled in response.

"Want a beer?" Dustin asked pulling one from the bucket of ice.

Angela replied, "sure."

He opened the beer and handed it to her, "so are you here alone?"

Her cute giggle instantly made me hard.

"No, my husband is over there," Angela said pointing to another booth across the dance floor. "So if this is your first time here you should get a tour."

She smiled standing up with her beer. We stood up and followed her without question.

"Bring your bucket. You won't be back for a while," she added openly staring at Dustin's crotch.

He grabbed the bucket and we followed her across the dance floor enjoying how her hips moved. She walked like a stripper at work. It was a beautiful sight.

"This is my husband Jerry," she said after walking us to another booth.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled shaking both of our hands.

"This is their first time. I told them we'd give them a tour," Angela said seductively.

He chuckled, "well let's go then."

We followed the couple as they walked to the side door with all of the lockers.

"What are those for?" Dustin asked.

"Clothes and purses, people don't want to lose their things," Jerry answered.

The room with lockers led to another room which couldn't be seen from the dance floor. We followed the couple to a hall full of doors. Some were open. Most were closed. The sound of moaning came from a few of the closed doors.

Angela walked into one of the open doorways and stood in the tiny room. Dustin set the bucket of beer down. I looked around the small space. The only thing in the room was a bench attached to the back wall. Angela sat on it smiling. Jerry closed the door behind us.

"Do you think my wife is sexy?" Jerry asked casually.

"Yeah, she's sexy as fuck," Dustin answered staring at her.

"I want to watch you take her," Jerry said rubbing the growing bulge in his jeans.

Dustin didn't need to be told twice. He took off his black button up shirt then he moved to her side. I followed Dustin's lead and sat next to her on the dark bench. Dustin's hands roamed her body taking in every curve with his fingers. Her shirt was off within seconds of their first kiss. Jerry stood by the door rubbing his dick through his denim jeans while he watched Dustin fondle his wife. Her bra quickly came off as she fumbled with Dustin's belt.

"Do you like giving head?" Dustin asked standing up.

Angela looked up at him, "I love it cutie."

Her lips engulfed Dustin's dick while one hand worked his balls. A few minutes passed of her movements without him getting hard.

"Why don't you suck on him for a minute," Dustin said disappointed he wasn't rising to the occasion.

"Okay sexy," she said looking to me.

I sat back on the bench watching she sink to her knees in front of me. It took less than a minute to have my jeans around my ankles and my cock in her mouth. Angela's oral skill took me by surprise. It felt like three women working at once as every inch of my cock got massaged. My eyes literally rolled back in my head. I couldn't understand how Dustin wasn't hard from her ability. I would have asked him but I couldn't think long enough to speak.

She looked up after a minute of motions and asked; "will you please fuck me?"

Jerry tossed me a condom without hesitation then continued to rub himself. It was obvious this wasn't their first time. I rolled the rubber down my dick happily ready to rock her world. Angela's hand slid down my chest before shoving me back onto the bench.

"I like it rough," she admitted forcibly straddling my lap.

Angela aggressively lowered her hips until I was deep inside of her. She moved back and forth in constant motion. Dustin stood next to her silently. She reached over and grabbed his limp junk. His facial expression showed even more regret because his soldier still wouldn't stand at attention.

"I'm a little nervous," Dustin said sadly.

"That's okay, it happens," Jerry said.

Angela leaned forward releasing Dustin's dick and whispered into my ear; "you feel amazing. I'm glad you can please me at least."

She sat up and put both hands onto my chest as she grinded faster.

"Yeah, fuck him hard," Jerry cheered watching his wife bang like a pro.

"Do you want to cum?" She moaned staring into my eyes again.

"Yes," I replied.

"Where do you want to cum?"

"In your mouth and on your tits," I answered eagerly.

She slid off of my lap and dropped to her knees letting her hands run up my thighs.

"Treat my wife like a slut. She likes it," Jerry said cheerfully.

"Do you like to be treated like a little whore?" I asked Angela.

She hummed without taking her mouth off of my cock, "mmmmmhhhhmmmmm."

I replied by grabbing her hair and guiding her head up and down.

"Suck it faster bitch," I groaned hoping her husband wouldn't take offense. Surprisingly, it actually seemed to make him happier.

"Yeah, suck him off," Jerry cheered enthusiastically.

I felt myself about to cum. My instincts made me grab the back of her head as I shot rope after rope down her throat. Finally, my muscles and body relaxed enough for my mind to resume processing what just happened.

"That was hot," Jerry said staring at his wife.

Angela sat back on her legs and wiped her mouth, "thank you."

I didn't understand why she was thanking me, but I wasn't about to ask questions. I stood up looking for my jeans when I realized Dustin was already dressed ready to leave.

"If you guys could leave us alone, I would like to finish up with my wife," Jerry said suddenly somber.

"Sure," we replied in unison.

Dustin and I left the room after grabbing the bucket of beer and my clothes.

"I need a beer," I laughed putting my shirt on in the hallway.

"Dude, let's get out of here," Dustin said disappointed.

"Why dude? We can plow another wife tonight!"

"No dude, let's just leave," he responded again.

"Okay man, we can go."

Dustin walked swiftly towards the exit. I followed him after grabbing the remaining beers from the bucket.

"I wonder what we should do tomorrow night," I thought out loud as we burst into the fresh air of the streets.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Alcohol and hard-ons don't usually happen

Stationed on Okinawa

Many of young guys came back to barracks upset when couldn't get hard after drinking to excess

adrenaline61938adrenaline61938about 10 years agoAuthor
Robt

I think that's the name. I've been there a few times. The people are really nice and friendly. I would recommend that place to anybody.

Thanks for reading my stories, I hope they made you laugh.

robt1446robt1446about 10 years ago
T.S.C.

Yep,,I bet thats the name of the club you were at. You see, I've been there, done that [and her] to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously?

You have friends?

adrenaline61938adrenaline61938about 10 years agoAuthor
Seriously?

You guys are angry because you clicked my story to bust a nut. I'm sorry, that's not the point of this story.

Just enjoy the laugh and move on. I seriously don't care what you think. My friends think its hilarious, and the people I would be friends with on here agree.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ashley's Revenge Ashley has had enough of his meddling wife.in Mature
My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01 What happens when your best friends mom sees you naked.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Friends & Family Ch. 01 Story of a well-hung lad growing up in the Midwest. in Mature
More Stories