Swingers By Chance

Story Info
Two straight couples become swingers overnight.
4.4k words
4.38
223.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acerider
acerider
17 Followers

Edited by: TryAnything

NOTE:- This is a real life story. The names of the people involved have been changed to keep the identity of the innocent protected. For this reason even the names of the places have not been mentioned) Graphic details of the sex acts have been slightly spiced up to make it more interesting to the reader. If narrating of a real life incident can cause stimulation/titillation in your sex life, then the purpose of writing this story is achieved. This world would definitely be a much better place if we all can give happiness to others. (Being a professional in finance, I am not much of a writer/author and just narrating a real life incident, so language wise, if you are not very happy, please excuse me.

I am Bill. My wife Sherry and I have been married for eight years. Even after two children, Sherry has kept herself in great shape and is definitely a head turner. She is 5 feet 5 and weighs 135 lbs. She has a narrow waist, flaring womanly hips and a pair of perfect full breasts with a bra size of 34D, while I am 6 feet 2 and weigh 175 lbs. Both of us, in spite of our hectic schedules, never miss our biweekly visits to the gym.

Sherry works for a renowned travel agency with a large number of staff. She mostly maintains a schedule of 9 to 5 but occasionally gets delayed.

I work for a multinational company in the finance department in a fairly senior position. My work is very demanding and full of stress.

Life for both of us had become hectic. Sex had fallen on the wayside. It was almost twice a month with a total lack of innovation and it looked almost very routine. Immediately after the sex we will go to sleep and the next day would again be like drudgery, with work and hassles.

We had a very small social circle of friends. Sherry, however, has a close friend, Cindy. Sherry and Cindy were from the same town and later college roommates. They were the best of friends. One was always at the other's house, It appeared to me that they would discuss anything on earth and had no secrets between them.

Cindy and her husband Steve live a short distance from our house. Steve is of an average height of about 5 feet 10. A very handsome person with an athletic body, neat and trim, in his early thirties and obviously financially successful. He is fun to be with. Cindy is quite tall and a sensuous women. She is drop-dead gorgeous, an absolute stunner with a breast size (looks like) of 36C. She is 32 years old and has long dark brown, shoulder length hair. She has a pert nose, captivating warm brown eyes and an even warmer smile. She is a very lively and bubbly person.

Steve is very career minded. He works for a multinational company and his job involves project evaluation. It is all time bound and very often he has to bring home a lot of work which keeps him occupied until the late hours of the night. Cindy works as an executive in an advertising agency.

Sherry's hobby is to make cakes and desserts, so very often in the evening she is trying her hand on some new recipe. With Steve being busy both of them would cook food together, so it was normal for us to have dinner together often, either at their house or ours.

Life was going on in a most uneventful manner, nothing exciting happening. It was the usual once-a-while sex and sleep, thereafter. One day while in the bed, Sherry told me that one of her co-workers confided in her that she and her husband are swingers and it is such great fun.

I asked her, "You think she was throwing hints or something?"

"No, she just confided in me as a friend," said Sherry.

That was the end of it. We never discussed anything bizarre or kinky in our married life.

Sherry once asked Cindy, "Don't you get bored with Steve working all the time and not spending much time with you?"

Cindy said that she always looks forward to the weekend when she and Steve go to their weekender yacht and that makes up for everything. Steve valued his weekends on the boat.

"What about the children?" asked Sherry.

"Sometimes they accompany us but mostly the two of us go alone."

"Don't you get bored on the yacht?"

"It is always such a great fun to be there, all alone on the ocean. You think you are the only two on the planet. We have great fun doing things which we can't do here."

"Such as?" asked Sherry.

"We shed all of our inhibitions and do whatever pleases us."

"You mean, you have inhibitions between the two of you?"

"No, no, it's not that. We do a lot of crazy things like being nudists or maybe have sex on the deck, under the open sky, or see porno movies and then try to live our fantasies between two of us. There is an uninhibited island, we go there and spend the day. Why don't you accompany us sometime and see for yourself what fun it is?"

"Sure, we will be only too happy to, but make sure that you inform us at least 2-3 days in advance, as the children have to be taken care of and we would need to plan."

Sherry told me about it and I said that it would be okay, but before you say yes, make sure that they have adequate room to accommodate us. Sherry said she would ask Cindy whenever this comes up again.

Shortly Steve left on a business trip, as he was to organize a business convention for his company and was likely to be away for over a week. I, too, was very busy due to the closing of yearly accounts and mostly came back from my office quite late. A few times I noticed that Sherry and Cindy would be huddled together and discussing some matter in whispers. It was not unusual as they were the best of friends and would discuss anything on earth.

After a week Steve returned and was again very busy with his work, as he had to prepare notes on the recently organized convention. Later on the Wednesday, when Sherry and Cindy were preparing a cake and I was just hanging around. Cindy suggested that we join them for a weekend on their yacht.

"Thanks for the invitation. I hope you have sufficient space to accommodate us on your yacht."

"Yeah, sure, we have a very large size bed and whenever we go with the children, we find it fairly comfortable. I don't think there should be any problem. We will leave on Friday afternoon."

I told Cindy that we will organize some drinks and snacks but she said they have sufficient stock of drinks on board and there should not be any requirement of carrying the drinks. However, if we liked we could carry some food, as the galley was quite small and not very comfortable to work.

The idea of sleeping on the same bed with another couple excited me so much that I was tossing in bed and not getting any sleep, especially when I liked Cindy so much and always wondered how she would be in the bed. She too could often read my flirtatious look. It was almost midnight and I was awake. I was so sexually charged, wondering would there be a chance to touch Cindy while sleeping. I got up and sat in the bed, thinking maybe I could take a pill to sleep. I was surprised when Sherry asked me, "Honey, are you alright? Aren't you asleep?"

"No, I an am feeling a bit thirsty and was thinking of fetching a drink from the fridge."

It appeared to me that Sherry too was also wide-awake all this time. She put her hand around my waist and pulled me to her. As I undid her bra, her breasts sprang free, her nipples dark and erect. I leant forward and flicked my tongue across her nipples. She put her hands on my shoulders and pressed me down, wanting me to give her oral treatment, which she always enjoyed immensely. The moment I put my mouth to her pussy, I found it thoroughly wet and soaking. Her sweet-smelling juice was already running out from her tender opening. She held my head with both of her hands, as if it was a joystick, and guided it to the right place, where she needed it the most.

"Oh God," she moaned when she was close to climax. I knew she could be very vocal and noisy when having orgasm by oral sex. As she was about to come she cried out, "Oh, god! Ohhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, YES! Don't stop."

Finally she climaxed, giving me a mouthful of her juices.

She pulled me up with her hands and guided my thick shaft into her pussy. Picking up speed, my hips moved faster, thrusting my cock into her cunt as she moaned with delight. "Come on, honey, make it harder and faster ... ohhhhh that's it baby ... yesssss ... harder," she yelled breathlessly, encouraging me to pound my cock harder and deeper into her cunt and she climaxed again.

Next two nights we were in a heightened state of sexual excitement, not only we were fucking

like newlyweds, our sex went beyond midnight, though the reason for it was never mentioned. We had so much of sex in these three nights, which probably we did not have in the past six months.

Finally came Friday afternoon and we all headed for their yacht in their car. We reached the dock and unloaded all the stuff that we had brought. There were others also leaving shortly and we all exchanged small talk.

Steve said, "Folks here are very nice and helpful."

Steve took us around the boat and showed us different areas on the yacht. On the right hand adjacent to the deck was a small dining area. There was a rectangular table and a U-shaped seat running along the walls around it. Next was a small galley. On the left was a bar and next to it the bathroom with the toilet. Then came the bedroom; it had a single bed, which looked large enough. The bed was sandwiched between the two walls of the boat and one had to get onto the bed from the foot. I gave a short and quick glance to the bed and my naughty mind speculated how we all would be sleeping on it.

Shortly thereafter we left the docks and for the next two hours we were sailing at a very high speed. By the time we anchored on the high sea close to an island, it was late evening and it had started getting dark.

Steve told us that this was one of his favorite spots. He told us that the island was uninhabited and some times in the day he and Cindy went for a hike on the island.

Soon Cindy got busy making the drinks, Margaritas for Steve and me and since Sherry preferred wine, Cindy said she would also go for it. For the next hour we were all sitting on the deck and drinking and chatting. Steve suggested that we all change into something more comfortable so that we'd feel relaxed. He suggested letting Sherry and Cindy go first to the bedroom to change.

Soon Cindy and Sherry appeared after changing. As soon as I looked at Cindy, I could not take my eyes off. She was wearing a peach-colored camisole silk top with matching French knickers. The top was a loose-fitting free-flowing dress which came up to little above her waist. The knickers were low rising and had a sexy opening on both sides, where it was tied with a string at the waist. I have never ever seen such a naughtier and sexier nightwear. The top four buttons of her camisole were open and revealed a lot, She was not wearing a bra and with her movements one could see it all without leaving anything to the imagination. My eyes were glued to Cindy and followed her wherever she moved. I think Cindy could make out what was going on in my mind and gave me a mischievous smile.

Sherry was wearing a loose-fitted silk shirt printed with multi-colored butterflies, buttoned down in front. The length of the shirt came down just below her hips, so it was not possible to make out what she was wearing underneath. The shirt's top three buttons were open, revealing her cleavage. I think she looked moderately sexy.

Steve in a little while left for the bedroom, changed and came back. He had put on skin-colored silk boxers and a T-shirt. The big bulge in his boxers made it rather obvious that he was well equipped and well endowed. I could notice Sherry giving glances to his boxers from the corner of her eyes.

After a while, I too went in for a change and came back with navy blue colored short kimono silk robe with matching shorts of a very soft and fine material.

The atmosphere was pretty relaxed. We got our drinks and resumed our conversation. It was an open general discussion and we all discussed mundane matters like the Iraq war and then usual business stuff.

After a while Steve suggested that we try our skill at cards. We all sat down around the dinner table. While Steve and I sat across the table, facing each other, Cindy was on my left side between me and Steve and facing Sherry, who was sitting on a barstool facing Cindy. Steve knew some amazing card tricks and started displaying them to us. Some of the tricks were really intriguing. Since Cindy and Sherry were on the sides of Steve, they could catch him on one of his tricks, so he suggested that all three of us sit facing him, on the other side of table. We all three had to squeeze in as the place was meant for two persons. I was in the center and on my left was Cindy and on the right Sherry. It gave me a good chance to touch my body with Cindy.

While showing us a trick Steve threw some cards in our direction and a few cards fell under the table on our side. I and Cindy both bent down to pick up the cards. Cindy tried to pick cards lying under my legs and doing this her hand touched my hips. Boy, oh boy, I immediately got a big hard on, which was difficult to hide in my soft shorts. Fortunately only Cindy and Sherry could have noticed it.

I was again waiting for a card to fall down and that not happening for some time, I made one fall down by my left hand, as if accidentally. Before Cindy could bend down to pick it up, I immediately tried to pick it up from under the table and my face touched Cindy's hip. It was a great sensation.

It was almost three and half-hours that we were drinking and merry making when Steve suggested that we all hit the bed.

He told me, "You two take the left side and we will occupy the right."

"Ok, sure, Steve," I said promptly.

Sherry told me to go to the left and she lay down next to me. Thereafter, Cindy was the one next to her and Steve on the extreme right. With this I was on the left of the bed and then there was Sherry and then Cindy and Steve. The lights were switched off and we all tried to catch sleep. I realized that though the bed was good enough for sleeping two adults and two children, it was certainly not good enough for the four of us.

It was almost two hours and I was unable to sleep. Sherry got up to go to the toilet. I kept lying down on my side, motionless. Cindy, who was next to Sherry, in her sleep rolled over to change sides and she was almost next to me face to face. After a while Sherry returned and in the dark finding a vacant place thinking that is where she was, she lay down. Soon she realized that something was amiss. She felt around and found that Cindy had moved to her place.

She got up and sat in bed for a few minutes, and realizing that there was no point in disturbing every one, she lay down again.

Suddenly, I felt that all of us were awake all this time. For a few moments no one moved and everyone was lying motionless. Now Cindy was face to face with me. I waited for a few minutes and then put my hand on Cindy's waist, innocently pretending that it was Sherry lying there. She spontaneously cuddled up to me. Oh, boy! I had a raging erection. I am sure Cindy could feel my huge cock pressing between her legs. When I tried to press my body against her hips, she further snuggled up to me.

Cindy pulled down the elastic of my shorts and they were way down near my legs. She with both her hands felt my cock from top to bottom, as if to gauge its length. Suddenly, I was in heaven. I removed my kimono top and got rid of my shorts, which were already near my ankles. I untied the knot of her French knickers with one hand and with her other hand she undid the other side and it came off so easily. She removed her top in desperation. I pulled down her panties. Now we both were totally naked. I was now lying on my back. Cindy bent down to taste my huge erection. I pressed her hips with my hand indicating that she should come on top, which she did.

Suddenly we both realized that there was no movement on the other side of the bed from Sherry and Steve. Steve had undressed and Sherry was lying on her back motionlessly and Steve's hand was on her waist. Cindy switched on the pink night light. I unbuttoned Sherry's shirt and undid her bra hook and Cindy pulled her thong all the way down and removed it. Cindy got hold of Steve's hand and put it on Sherry's breast and he started fondling it. Still no movement and no reaction from her side. I put my fingers in Sherry's hair and started caressing her like a child. I offered her my hand, which she grasped immediately, as if she was being blown by a storm and needed something to cling onto. She held my hand strongly.

At this point, Steve positioned himself between her legs, his lips ran onto the top slope of her breast before moving off into the soft shallow valley between her breasts. He kissed every part of her breasts and nipples before moving again, over her stomach and down towards her pussy. His tongue started drawing circles around her clitoris and she moaned. Steve felt the sticky, sweet-smelling juice that was running out from her tender opening. The scent of sex began to fill the room.

He slid his mouth lower, onto her pussy lips, parting them with his tongue before plunging inside her orifice. His tongue came out time and again, like that of a serpent, swiveled around her pussy as he nibbled on the clit like a butterfly. Sherry cried out as his tongue thrust deeper inside her. He kissed and licked her again, running his eager tongue down her slit from top to bottom, starting at her clit and ending at her bum. His tongue swirled faster and faster until she screamed and bucked her hips violently into his mouth.

"Oh, God.... Oh, god...Oooooooh, yes," she responded quivering in desire.

Their sweaty bodies slid against each other, as the orgasm in each of them overtook their senses. Their bodies tensed together as their sexual release consumed them. The volcano in her erupted and she shuddered, I felt the tremors of it all in my hand, which she was still holding with all her might.

Soon it appeared to me that the storm, which was going through her, had withered away, although she still held my hand, its grip slowly relaxed.

Sherry now released my hand and I realized it was time for me to attend to my business.

Cindy was lying on the side of my body, leaning over it, her arms around my neck, her breast and mound pressing against me. She had the patience and waited till Sherry settled down.

I made Cindy lie down on the edge of the bed. I slid down on the floor and held her legs apart with both my hands. It was to my mind the most convenient position to give her oral pleasure. I moved my tongue in circular motion around her pussy just to stimulate and tease her. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation but could not wait for very long and pressed my head to the center. I thrust my tongue as deep as I could and then brought it up a little short of her clit. I did this a few times and she again guided my head to her clit.

As soon as I put my tongue on it, she moaned, "Ohhhhhh ... yesssssss right there."

In a little while she pulled me to the bed and made me come on top of her in a 69 position, as she too wanted to perform oral sex on me. She engulfed my cock in her slightly opened mouth and moved, as if she was drawing a figure eight. It was so enjoyable that I thrust my cock in her mouth with full vigor again and again, deeper and deeper while she was sucking me vigorously. I was having a problem exhibiting my skill around her clit. She pulled a pillow and placed it under her hips and her pussy opened up to me like an open book. I thrust my tongue deep into her love box, went down as much as possible and then brought my tongue up to her clit a few times and nudged on her clit in all possible ways, circling it then going up and down. My tongue swirled in and out, faster and faster, until she screamed and bucked her hips violently into my mouth. She moaned as she exploded, spurting her juices in my mouth, which at that moment tasted better than any other juice in the world. With her constant vacuum sucking, I too released my entire load in spurts, of which she swallowed every drop.

acerider
acerider
17 Followers
12