Swingers Club: Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once on, she twirled me around and said, "Wow. Every girl needs a sexy black bra."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Look for yourself," Jessica said, pointing to the mirror.

Turning around, I looked at myself and again I had to agree it accentuated my breasts in ways I didn't think was possible.

"Now a nice black fuck me dress, some stockings and heels and men will be drooling over you," Jessica complimented, before adding with a mischievous smile, "and some women too."

She let her last words linger before leaving me alone in the room to change.

My panties were very damp and I had to quickly calm myself down from my surprising reaction to Jessica's touch and got dressed.

I returned to the store and Jessica had a basket with panties and pantyhose.

She explained, "Whether or not you join us on Saturday you should have some naughty undergarments. I love it when I am out with Eddie in a sexy, but appropriate cocktail dress, but underneath I'm wearing thigh high stockings, a thong and a lacy bra. Or as I like to say: dress like a lady on the outside and a slut underneath...since in my opinion I am both. I also think all women want to be seen as both deep down, but most are to insecure about their bodies or too worried about what society might think."

Trying to impress her, I said, "Well, then I better take that toy you showed me."

She smiled and joked, "You may make a good slut yet."

"As good as you?" I quipped back.

"Well, I have never...." she joked back, her hands on her hips all diva-like.

Ten minutes later I had spent over 250 bucks, had three new bras, six new thongs, four pairs of thigh high, a new vibrator and a we-vibe.

Ten minutes after that we were at a lounge with some wine and we chatted about work, patients and men's bizarre fascination with sports. Finally, both on our second glasses, and me already tipsy due to being overtired, the conversation returned to the swinger's party.

Jessica asked, "So do you think you are interested in the swinger's party?"

"It may be the wine, but as of now, hell yeah," I replied, wine always loosening my morals.

"Well, I already told you about the couples' only piece and our monogamy philosophy, so the last piece is the loyalty test," she revealed.

Curious, I asked, "What is the loyalty test."

"Well, you become the submissive slave of the person who brought you for the night," Jessica said, an unreadable smile on her face.

My pussy leaked into my panties at the thought and my cheeks returned to ruby red.

I was about to speak, when she added, "Just kidding...unless you like that idea." After a pause, she explained the real rules. "But seriously...To guarantee complete loyalty and secrecy, you will each be expected to perform an act that will be videotaped."

"Oh my," I gasped, already pretty confident Matt would never agree.

"If you somehow betray the confidence of the group, the video goes viral," she explained.

"What did you have to do?" I asked.

She smiled, clearly fondly recalling her loyalty test. "I had to blow three guys and allow each to come on my face and then I had to fuck myself with a cucumber."

"Oh my God," I gasped again, "I could never do that."

She smiled, "Oh yes you could."

"I don't think so," I replied, although the idea had my pussy tingling.

"I can tell by the look on your eyes, you're already thinking about it," she correctly assessed.

"Well a girl can dream," I smiled back, the wine and conversation together stirring up a longing I had long lost.

Jessica surprised me yet again, "I want to fuck you so badly."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Seriously," she said, "I want to devour you whole."

Such flattery had me tingling as did the idea of Jessica devouring me whole. Seeing I was rattled by her upfront behavior and yet not rejecting it, she added, "I have a plan."

"You do?" I asked, curiosity again getting the better of me.

"Yes, you and Matt are going to come to our house this Friday for a fun night of drinking, cards and fun in the hot tub."

"We are?" I asked, my head spinning with the possibilities such a night would hold.

"Yes you are and I won't take no for an answer," she said confidently.

"Ok," I agreed tentatively, unsure what I was really getting myself into, yet just as excited about the possibilities of the unknown.

Her sexy smile had me overwhelmed, "And then we will let the chips fall where they may."

We finished our wine and headed home the possibilities of Friday night both exciting and scary.

5. CROSSING THE LINE

All week I tried to bring it up to Matt, but I could never get the courage. We did have sex once, but as usual it was literally anti-climatic. He agreed, very reluctantly, to go to Jessica's on Friday. The more I thought about Jessica and the swinger's party, the more excited I got at the possibility.

Friday came and because the weather was so amazing we sat in their backyard, had a barbecue and a few drinks. The good news was that Matt and Eddie really seemed to get along as they talked football, baseball, muscle cars and the stock market. Jessica and I let them chat as we went inside to get changed for the hot tub.

Jessica asked, once alone, "Have you put any more thought into my offer?"

"Too much thought," I replied.

Jessica's sexy smile returned. "Is that so, do tell."

My face went red at what I had obviously implied. "I am going through major withdrawal," I admitted, before adding, "we had sex once since our chat, but I had to wait till after he fell asleep to finish what he didn't."

"And what were you thinking about," she purred, her tone dripping with innuendo.

"Lots of things," I vaguely answered.

Jessica moved in front of me, her seductive eyes pulling me in. "Was I in your fantasy at all?"

I stammered, nervously and excitedly, "Y-y-yes, you were."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned in a way that I can't properly explain but had my knees weak, my body trembling and my pussy tingling. "Let's go change into our bikinis, sexy," she suggested, grabbing my hand and leading me to her room. I followed like a lovesick puppy.

As soon as we reached her room, she discarded her clothes and was standing in front of me naked. Smiling at me, obviously knowing the impact she had on me, she asked, "Like what you see?"

I replied, my cheeks giving away any pretense her nakedness was not affecting me, "I can't believe how tight your body is."

She shrugged, "I was born this way."

"You don't work out?" I asked, incredulously.

"Only up and down on Eddie's pole," she smiled, before adding, "and of course I do have a monthly marathon."

"You are so bad," I teased.

Bending over, giving me a perfect view of her ass, she reached for her bikini. Turning around and walking towards me, she said, "You can be bad too."

Reaching me, I waited in anticipation for her kiss. Her lips grazed mine, before moving to my ear, "All you have to do is say yes." She bit my ear lobe, tugged it teasingly and ordered, "Now get changed, it is time to amp up this night."

I nervously undressed as she watched. Once naked, she praised me. "Trudy, you have a damn fine body. All the men will be fighting over you tomorrow."

I blushed, thrilled by the compliment, but didn't believe it. "As if, I can't even get my own husband to fuck me," I sighed.

Her tone changing, she scolded, "Don't you dare play the pity card. Men need variety, whether it is more than one woman or different positions or whatever. It is your job as a wife to keep him happy just like it is his job to be romantic."

"Well if that is the case we would both be fired," I quipped.

"Well, let's go save your job," she smiled, moving in and kissing me. I was suddenly weak in the knees as I melted into her.

A moment later, she broke the kiss and asked playfully, "You ready to take this show live?"

"Oh my God, I don't know," I wavered.

"What is the worst that is going to happen?" the sexy bombshell asked.

"Um...." I paused, unsure the answer.

"Exactly," Jessica confirmed. "Your marriage is in trouble and I am going to help you save it by fucking you. Now get in your bathing suit."

Before I could respond, she left me alone stunned by her last declaration. Anxiety overwhelmed me as I got into my bikini and prepared for the unknown.

Five minutes later all four of us were in the hot tub drinking and chatting as if we were lifelong friends. After a few minutes, Jessica's hand appeared on my leg causing me instant excitement and trepidation. Was she really going to do something with my husband right there? The answer came seconds later when her hand slowly moved up until it was between my legs gently teasing my pussy lips. I was thankful I was under water so she couldn't tell how wet she was making me.

The next few minutes I tried to continue to be involved in the conversation, but was distracted by Jessica's touch. Suddenly, Jessica said, "Let's play a game."

Matt said, "What game?"

"Truth or dare," Jessica revealed, her finger moving inside my bikini.

I gasped as her finger penetrated me.

Matt noticed, "You okay?"

"Y-y-yes," I stammered, as Jessica begin to slowly fill my pussy with her finger. "I just haven't played truth or dare since I was a teenager."

"I'm game," Eddie said, knowing where his girlfriend was going.

"Me too," Matt agreed.

"Well, I guess I have no chooooice," I said, stretching the last word as Jessica wiggled her finger now completely in me.

Matt gave a confused look, while Eddie gave a knowing one which somehow turned me on more.

Jessica started, "Trudy , truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said, scared of what she might dare me to do.

Jessica considered for a minute before asking, "When did you last have sex?"

"Tuesday," I answered, thankful for an easy question.

"Matt's turn," Jessica announced all chipper.

"Dare," he shrugged.

Jessica said, "This is for both of you men. I dare you to throw your trunks onto the deck."

Eddie shrugged and quickly took the dare while Matt looked surprised. Once he noticed Eddie had done it, he followed suit.

"My turn, I guess," Jessica smiled. "Matt ask away."

"Truth or dare," Matt asked, his eyes continually lowering to Jessica's voluptuous breasts.

"Dare," Jessica answered.

"Tit for tat, I think, I dare both of the ladies to discard their bikinis," Matt dared.

Jessica laughed, as she turned to me, her finger sliding out of me, and reached behind me to take off my bikini top. My body trembled at her touch as she joked, "Let's show the boys tit for tat."

Once she released my breasts from the bikini top, I moved my hands, suddenly feeling brazen, and leaned my naked breasts onto her and removed her bikini as well. Once off, our breasts were crushed together and I turned to my stunned husband, who I bet didn't think we would take off our bikini tops, and smiled my tone dripping with sexiness, "Is this tit for tat or tit for tit enough for you."

Matt was indeed surprised, but Eddie took control, "You only half completed the dare, ladies."

Jessica ordered, "Stand up, my dear."

"Really?" I asked.

"A dare is a dare," Jessica shrugged.

"Okay," I agreed, nervous and excitement two emotions bouncing inside me.

I stood up and Jessica kneeled in front of me and pulled the string that unfastened by bikini bottom. She let my bottom fall into the hot tub and lingered there, my long neglected hairy cunt directly in her face. I didn't dare look at Matt, instead concentrating on staring at the beautiful younger women who I was completely enchanted by.

"You need a trim, my dear," Jessica finally quipped, before standing up and turning to Matt, "Would you like to do the honours?" I quickly sat back down so my cunt was no longer on display, although my breasts were only partially covered by the bubbles.

Matt was flabbergasted, yet, like me, he avoided making eye contact with his spouse, instead just getting drawn into the beauty that was Jessica. He tugged the string and her bikini bottom quickly joined mine in the water.

Matt couldn't pry his eyes off Jessica's cunt, I am not even sure he blinked, until she turned around towards me and said, "Eddie loves my cunt shaved."

I stared, like Matt, at her cunt with awe. I had never shaved mine before. Sure I had trimmed it, over a year ago truth be told, but never liked the idea of a razor so close to my pussy. Yet, feeling promiscuous and naughty, I wisecracked, "Well I guess it makes it easier to eat."

"Want to find out?" Jessica asked.

The moment of truth was at hand. This time I looked directly at Matt. He gave just the slightest of nods giving me permission to do it.

Jessica straddled me on the hot tub, most of her body outside the tub, taking control as I continued to hesitate, said, "I dare you to eat my cunt, Trudy."

I took a breath for confidence, before I leaned forward and took the dare.

I heard Jessica order, "Matt, please hold me up so I don't fall."

I assumed Matt did, what guy wouldn't touch her naked body given the opportunity, as I tentatively licked her pussy. I imagine the taste would have been much different if she hadn't been in a hot tub, as there was literally no taste at first. As I licked, moving my tongue back and forth between her pussy lips, I began to taste a wetness that I was responsible for...which was exhilarating...knowing she was getting sexually excited because of me. I just tried to do what I like having done to me, which is to be warmed up with slow licking, lubricating my pussy lips, followed by an aggressive attack on the clit.

Once I took her clit in my mouth, she moaned, "That's it Trudy, you are a natural pussy licker."

A chill went down my spine, even as I was quickly brought back to the reality that I was eating a pussy while my husband held up the woman.

"Matt," she asked coyly, "do you like watching your wife eat pussy?" I tensed up as I waited to hear his response. Was he turned on? Mortified?

"Y-y-yes," he stammered, after a brief pause which relaxed me instantly as I sucked her swollen clit between my lips.

"Good, because I plan to use your pretty wife to pleasure me on many occasions now that I know she is such a submissive little thing," Jessica explained, seeing just how far she could push my bewildered husband.

"Fine with me," he replied, clearly taken by Jessica's personality and sensuality just like I had been.

"Gooooood," Jessica moaned, her breathing getting more erratic. "Because I have naughty plaaaans for yoooooou twoooooooooo," she screamed, as she grabbed my head and pulled my face deep into her cunt.

A gush of cum exploded out of her and onto my face. I eagerly licked her unique exotic taste that had me instantly realizing I would drop to my knees to taste from her delicacy with the snap of her fingers...any time and any place.

Eventually, she let go of my head and asked, "Did you enjoy eating my cunt, Trudy?"

"God, yes," I admitted, no longer even remotely worried about playing innocent for my husband.

"You were very good at it," she complimented.

"Thank you," I replied, although it sounded strange coming out of my mouth.

She then asked Matt teasingly, while looking at me, "Is that your cock poking my ass, Matt?"

Matt stammered, "I-I-I guess, s-s-sorry."

"Truth Matt. Do you want to fuck me?" She asked, turning her head around to look at him.

I couldn't see his face from my submissive position still between Jessica's legs, but knew he was trying to decide how to answer.

I pushed him by reminding him, "Honey, it's truth, so just tell the truth."

Jessica added, "Yeah, I need to know if you are going to fuck me or if Eddie is."

Eddie added, "I told you we were swingers earlier man, she is yours for the taking."

"Yes, I want to fuck you," Matt finally admitted, a hunger in his voice I had not heard in a long time.

"My pussy or ass?" She asked.

"Both," Matt answered quickly, like me no longer worried about his significant other but about the moment.

"Well don't just stand there, fuck me," Jessica said, moving beside me, on her knees in the hot tub.

Matt, again like me earlier, avoided eye contact with me, as he moved behind her. Unfortunately, her cunt was still in the water so I couldn't see him penetrate her, but I did watch his facial expressions which told me he was in.

Jessica then ordered, "Trudy get your cunt in front of me now."

I didn't need to be told twice as I got out of the tub, moved in front of her, sat back down and spread my legs excited to have two men watch me get eaten.

Jessica said, "This cunt needs a good trim, Trudy."

"Anything you say," I answered without hesitation.

"Those are an interesting choice of words," Jessica purred.

I stared directly at Matt who finally was looking at me and said, "Well, almost anything."

"Almost anything is a pretty big scope," she pointed out as my husband fucked her.

"So it is," I playfully agreed.

Jessica turned to Matt and said, "I am not your wife, don't make love to me, fuck me, force my face into her neglected cunt."

I wondered if Matt caught the shot at him, but I didn't care. I loved him, but I needed this. Jessica returned to my cunt and dove in.

She licked my pussy lips slowly at first like I had, although it was difficult as her whole face was also pounded into me as Matt shifted to fucking her.

I watched a Matt I hadn't seen in almost a year as he pounded her and even began to talk as he slammed his cock into her simultaneously slamming Jessica's face into me. "Is this hard enough for you?"

"Harder dammit," she replied, clearly enjoying my husband's cock slamming into her.

Eddie laughed, "She is insatiable and impossible to please."

"That's not truuuue," she moaned, "I just make you fuckers work for it."

I glanced at Eddie who was sitting on the side of the hot tub watching his girlfriend in a threesome that didn't include him. His big cock was rock hard and seemed to be pointing directly at me as if beckoning me.

Taking control, I said, "I'll take a rain check on that sweet mouth of yours Jessica. I see something else that needs attention."

Jessica smiled, knowing instantly my intent, "Tit for tat."

I laughed as I moved towards Eddie and his cock, "Indeed tit for tat." But first I moved to Matt and kissed him. Breaking the kiss, I whispered, "I want to see you pound her ass too."

"Oh the things I do to please my wife," he joked.

"Remember those words," I quipped back as I moved to Eddie, dropped to my knees and wordlessly took his stiff rod between my lips.

"About fucking time girl," he groaned as I didn't waste any time with pleasantries and took six inches of his cock in my mouth. I wasn't sure I could take all eight but I was sure willing to try.

I bobbed up and down on Eddie's cock for the next couple minutes slowly taking more and more into my mouth. Jessica's moans were consistent and a constant turn on as she even moaned sexier than me.

I almost had all of his cock in my mouth when he ordered, "Ride me, slut."

I had never been called a slut before during sex. Although I wasn't a feminist by any stretch I had always hated the way that word was used so liberally. Matt knew how much I despised it and never used it. Yet, this time it only turned me on. At the moment I was a slut giving in without hesitation or consequence to my sexual desires. I quickly obeyed, getting out of the hot tub and awkwardly straddling his missile. I also hated being on top, being more a missionary, doggy style or on my side type of girl, yet again just doing as I was told enhanced the sexual stimulation of the already steamy situation.

I lowered myself slowly and moaned loudly as I took his cock in me. From this position I could ride Eddie and watch Matt fuck Jessica.

Jessica finally ordered, "Sit on the edge of the hot tub, boy toy."