Swingers Club: Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed slightly at Matt being called a boy toy. Of course, he didn't hesitate as he was now sitting directly across from me and was watching me get completely filled by a cock two inches bigger than his.

His cock, like Eddie's, was saluting the ladies, as Jessica replicated my position straddling over my husband. The one big difference is she slowly took Matt's cock in her ass. I watched both in awe and envy, at just how easily she took a cock in her ass. Being ass fucked had always been a secret fantasy of mine, but other than my fingers, and a very epic failure when I was drunk in college, which had resulted in it only being an exit hole.

"Ever fucked a woman's ass," Jessica asked once Matt's cock had completely disappeared inside her.

"Noooooo," he groaned, clearly in euphoria at what was currently happening to him.

Watching Jessica slowly riding my husband's cock turned me on and I began bouncing up and down on Eddie's long, thick rod which filled me completely. Each downward bounce reached new depths inside me bringing new sensations of pleasure to flow through me.

In only a couple of minutes of getting his cock milked by Jessica's ass, Matt grunted and warned, "I'm going to come."

Jessica hopped off his cock, and began furiously pumping his cock. "Do you want to come on my face?"

"Yeaaaaah," Matt groaned, something else I didn't ever do, realizing just how vanilla I really was.

Eddie meanwhile ordered, "Tighten that cunt of yours around my cock, slut."

"Kkkkkk," I moaned, my orgasm close as I tried to focus on milking his cock all the while watching the scene directly in front of me. I tightened my cunt as best as I could, trying to really ride his clock fast, my orgasm building quickly.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," Matt grunted as he sprayed his cum onto Jessica's open mouth and face.

"How long have you been holding that big load, stud?" She asked, as five streams of cum covered her face.

"Too looooong," he replied, just as Jessica deep throated his cock that had just been in her ass.

The nasty scene was too much for me, as was my pace and the glorious big cock inside me and I screamed, "Fuuuuuuuck, I'm comiiiiing."

Eddie lifted me up, keeping his cock in me, lowered me back onto the edge of hot tub, and began really fucking me hard. The deep rough pounding as my orgasm was trembling through me unlike any I had ever experienced before had me babbling incoherently, "oh God, yes, fuck, I love your cock, use me, ahhhh, yes, shiiiiit, I'm your sluuuuuuuuut." I couldn't believe I had called myself a 'slut', yet that is exactly what I felt like at the moment and it was an exhilarating feeling.

A couple of minutes later, my orgasm finally subsiding, Eddie demanded, "Finish me off with those pretty cocksucking lips, slut."

I quickly obeyed, reluctantly allowing his cock to slip out of my well fucked cunt and took it in my mouth. I hungrily bobbed back and forth trying to finish what I had started earlier, attempting to take all eight inches of his thick cock into my mouth.

"Yes, take it all like a good little slut, Trudy," he groaned.

That was all the encouragement I needed to take the last half inch into my mouth.

Jessica complimented, "Shit Trudy for a sexually repressed woman you really are eager."

"How bad do you want my cum, slut?" Eddie asked as he pulled out and began pumping his cock.

I didn't hesitate wanting nothing more than to allow him to cum wherever he wanted to. "I have never wanted anything more in my life, sir." I didn't realize I said 'sir' until it was too late, but thankfully no one said anything.

"Does your wife let you coat her pretty face with your jizz?" Eddie asked Matt.

"Never," Matt replied his tone implying he figured I should.

"Are you going to let me shoot my full load of cum all over your pretty face?" Eddie asked as he looked down at me.

Annoyed by Matt's comment, I replied, "Come anywhere you want, my face, my tits or my cunt."

"What about your sweet little ass?" He questioned.

I stammered, realizing I had painted myself into this corner, "I-I-I have never done that before."

Eddie said to Jessica, "well we know what her initiation will be."

"That we do," Jessica agreed, moving to her boyfriend's cock and stroking it for him. "Open wide, Trudy."

I obeyed, opening wide for the cum I was craving.

Seconds later, but it felt like an eternity, his first robe of cum shot out like a cannon hitting me on the forehead. The second hit between my eyes and the third directly in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed the limited sample as more sprayed onto my neck and tits.

"We can't be wasting Eddie's cum," Jessica smiled, her face coated in Matt's juice as she leaned forward and licked the cum off my breast and then moved up my neck. Her hot breath got me hot again as she slowly moved up my body to retrieve her boyfriend's cum. My body shivered at her touch as she moved to my lips and kissed me. It started tender, but soon we were kissing like two teenagers first time, never wanting it to end. Our tongues explored each other's mouths even as our hands explored each others' bodies.

When we finally broke apart, the men had filled up the drinks. Sitting beside our significant other, both of our faces sticky with cum, Jessica said, "So Matt, do you want to come with us tomorrow as our guests?"

"Where to?" he asked.

"A swinger's party," she answered.

Matt choked on his drink.

Jessica and Eddie both laughed.

Jessica explained in detail everything she had told me, with Eddie adding the odd piece of information. I moved my hand under water and grabbed his cock which was stiff again. I stroked him as he listened to everything.

Jessica finished by adding that I had told her about how our marriage had become sexually stagnated and that she had suggested the swinger's party as a remedy.

I said, trying to soften the wording, "I just said that we had lost the creative spark we used to have."

"I guess we have," Matt agreed.

"So are you in?" Jessica asked.

"Do you want to do this?" Matt asked me.

"If you do," I replied.

Matt said, "I can't believe that I didn't want to come here tonight."

"You weren't expecting to watch your wife dyke out, take her friend's ass, and be offered to join a very exclusive swinger's group?" Jessica joked.

"I was thinking more feigning caring while wishing I could just be at home watching the ball game," Matt answered back, before joking, "but this was okay too."

"Fucker," Jessica said playfully.

"Takes one to know one," Matt quipped back, my old witty husband suddenly back from the abyss.

"So I'll take that as a yes," Eddie said.

"Fuck yes," Matt agreed.

A rush of excitement coursed through me as I moved on top of him and slowly straddled my husband's cock.

"You slut," Jessica said.

"Takes one to know one," I retorted repeating my husband's line.

"Just one question," Matt asked.

"Anything," Jessica said, as she straddled Eddie.

"What will be the initiation?" Matt questioned.

"No guarantees," Eddie answered. "I am guessing once Jessica tells the head Mistress that your wife is an anal virgin she will be determined to change that travesty."

"And me?" Matt asked, seemingly okay with his wife getting sodomized by a stranger.

"Ever sucked cock?" Eddie asked.

"God, no," my husband gasped.

"Just kidding," Eddie laughed, before adding, "There are a few bi-men in the group. Anyways, they have a few women who desperately love to get laid and you will fuck one or more of them."

"Sounds ok," Matt shrugged.

"I fucked a seventy year old," Eddie revealed before adding, "and then had to lick my cum from her pussy."

"Your fucking with me again aren't you?" my hubby asked nervously.

"Nope, it is critical that the evidence they have on you is so incriminating that you would never betray the group," Eddie explained.

Jessica asked, as her big tits bounced up and down, "Still in, stud?"

"If my wife is in, I am in," he said.

"I'm all iiiiin," I moaned, as I bounced on his cock.

"Then get off his cock right now," Jessica ordered.

"But I'm close," I protested.

"No sex until tomorrow night. We need you horny as hell and need your hubby with as many loads as possible to shoot," Jessica said. "The women in the club are insatiable."

"So it seems," I said, as I reluctantly got off Matt's cock.

We chatted for a while before getting dressed and agreeing to meet at 8:30 at their house to go together to the party.

On the drive home, I refrained from just lowering my head and sucking his cock while he drove. We didn't talk at all as we drove in silence both pondering the night we just had and the evening that lie before us.

6. SWINGER'S PARTY

The next morning I woke up late and was surprised to see that Matt was gone. On the kitchen table was a note:

My slut wife,

I have to go to work for a while. I also will pick up outfits for tonight. I also expect you to trim that cunt of yours.

Love Matt

I smiled and laughed. He was trying to be forceful seeing how it worked for Eddie and the reaction I had. Yet, he finishes with 'Love Matt'...obviously he still has some work to do at bring more aggressive, yet he is also so adorable.

I was so thrilled that it went so well yesterday. The night could have ended our marriage and yet instead, just like Jessica said, it seems to have saved it. Crazy, but true, swinging had rekindled our marriage and tonight was an opportunity to really spice it up.

I followed his command and trimmed by pussy which took a lot of time. I considered shaving completely but decided against it, as I had always liked the natural look. The floor was a mess and I felt slightly ashamed that I had let it grow so ragged.

Jessica called to confirm we were still on for tonight and asked what I was wearing. I admitted I had no idea and learned she was going to be a slutty pirate wench.

The day ticked by at a snail's pace, until Matt arrived home at 4:30.

"Hi, honey," I called out.

"Hey?" He greeted back.

"What did you buy me?" I asked, like a kid on Christmas morning.

"So eager," he teased, before adding, "Just like last night."

"I couldn't believe how liberating it was, especially after I knew you were game," I said.

His tone turned serious, "If we do this we must promise each other that it is just sex."

"That is what it is," I comforted him. "I love you and love you even more after last night. I trust you enough to know that last night was just sex, as will be tonight, and that you would never do such a thing without me."

"Nor you me," he smiled, kissing me.

"I love you," I whispered, when the kiss ended.

"I love you too," he replied.

"I so want to fuck the shit out of you," I said, horny again.

"I think that may happen to you tonight," he joked.

"That is a bit nerve wracking," I admitted, my ass instantly clenching.

"As is whatever they have planned for me," he added.

"High risk for high reward," I joked.

"Indeed," he laughed.

"Soooooo...what did you get me?" I asked, fluttering my eyes like a child whose dad always brings them a present home from a trip.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," he said. "But first I need a shower and then food."

"Supper will be ready in twenty-five minutes," I announced.

"Great, what we having?" He asked.

"Your favourite," I smiled.

"You haven't made that forever," he said.

"You hadn't deserved it," I quipped.

I finished preparing supper; we ate and then watched Wheel of Fortune like we usually do. Finally it was time to get ready; I had been dying with anticipation for hours to know what he had thought would be a good costume for such an evening.

"Come up in a couple of minutes and I will have your outfit laid out for you," Matt said, standing up.

"Make it one," I countered. "The suspense is driving me nuts."

"It will be worth the wait," he promised before leaving me.

I waited a minute, probably less than that, before heading to our bedroom. As soon as I saw it on the bed I should have known...he was making his childhood fantasies a reality. I could only assume he was going to be Batman. I, it seemed, was going to be Catwoman. This Catwoman outfit was a snug fit and very impractical for the party we were going to...although I liked the idea of wearing a mask...my real identity concealed making me much more comfortable in front of a group of strangers.

I was looking at the vinyl outfit when Matt came out, as expected, in a Batman costume. I have to admit he looked fucking hot.

"Like the outfit?" He asked.

"Yours or mine?"

"Both."

"Well you are definitely save-me-from-the-villain-and-be-rewarded-with-the-fuck-of-your-life," I answered flirtatiously.

"And yours?" He asked.

"It looks very tight," I answered.

"Put it on," he instructed.

"Yes, Batman," I smiled.

I got undressed except for bra and panties when Matt said, "completely naked."

"Hmmmmmm, is Batman trying to seduce me?" I asked, as I allowed my bra to hit the floor.

"Maybe," he smiled, as I got out of my underwear.

I reached for the vinyl outfit when he ordered, "Thigh highs first."

Grabbing the thigh highs I hadn't noticed at first, I teased, "You and your nylon fetish."

"You and your not wearing them for me," he pointed out.

I had always thought his fetish strange. I used to wear them all the time when we were younger, but rarely wore them since I wore pantyhose every day at work. Hinting at my submissive side which he was finally catching onto after all these years, I said, "I'll wear them all the time."

"Really?" He asked.

"I'll walk around the house only in thigh highs and heels if you wish," I continued, as I slid the first thigh high up my leg.

"This is new," he said.

"All you have to do is treat me like I am your everything and I will become your everything," I said, stretching my nylon clad leg towards him.

He took it in his hands and kissed my toes.

I teased, "Don't start what you can't finish."

He laughed, "Oh I can finish it all right."

"No orgasms until tonight, stud," I teased, moving my foot away before putting on the second stocking.

Once on, I stood up and grabbed the outfit. I realized there was a zipper in the front that could be pulled down to get at my breasts and as I pulled it onto my body, tougher to get on than the tightest jeans I used to wear in high school, I realized the outfit was crotchless. I gasped, "Matt you can't be serious."

"As soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect," he smiled.

"I can't go in public like this," I said, mortified of our neighbours seeing my cunt or ass.

"I wasn't really asking your opinion," he shrugged. "Now finish getting dressed."

Half of me was pissed and wanted to slap him across the face, while the other half was turned on by his sudden confident and in control demeanour.

I obeyed, even as my face flushed. Once on, I added the belt that completed the ensemble, well besides the mask.

"Fuck you look hot," Matt complimented.

"Do I look hot or are you fantasizing about the chick that played the part all those years ago?" I asked.

"No, this is all you," he said.

My face again flushed, but this time with flattery. "Oh you know just what to say."

"One more thing," he said.

"What else could I possible add to this?" I asked.

"Heels," he said.

"You bought me shoes?" I asked stunned.

"Kinda."

"How can you kinda buy me shoes?"

He handed me a box and I knew instantly. He hadn't bought me shoes, he had bought me boots.

I opened the box and gasped yet again, he bought me five-inch 'fuck the shit out of me boots'. I hadn't worn heels larger than two inches in years. "You want me to wear these?" I asked before adding, "Theses just might kill me."

"If you're playing the role of slut tonight you should dress the part," he said.

"So I'm a slut now," I asked but with a smile.

"You're my slut," he countered, his hand moving to my already very wet cunt.

"That I am," I moaned at his touch.

"Now put on the boots," he ordered, before waiting a few seconds and adding, "slut."

"Yes, Master," I joked.

"Master, I like that," he smiled, his finger sliding inside me.

"You are going to make me come if you don't stop," I warned.

"Then I better stop," he said, pulling his finger out, but surprising me by pushing it into my ass.

"What the fuuuuuuuck," I gasped, stunned by his sudden penetration.

"Just getting you ready for tonight," he smiled, as he pulled his finger out.

"Get the boots on," he said firmly and left the room.

I watched him go, wondering if I had opened Pandora's box even as I pondered what a cock would feel like in my ass.

.....

I scurried to the car, scurry being a subjective term based on how many times I wobbled in my boots, petrified someone would see me. I had my mask on too, which somehow made me feel more anonymous.

We didn't talk on the drive, each of us contemplating the night ahead.

Arriving at Jessica's place, I again quickly walked up the driveway and to her door. It seemed like an eternity before the door was opened, not by Jessica but Eddie, who complimented me, "Wow, obviously you are hoping to make an entrance."

"Just wearing what Matt told me to," I shrugged.

"Good choice, man," Eddie approved.

"Might as well make another fantasy come true," Matt said.

"Come on in, Jessica is changing again," Eddie said.

"Again?" I asked.

"She learned Miranda was coming dressed as a school girl and now Jessica has to up the slut factor," Eddie explained.

"Slut factor?" I asked.

"Those are her words not mine," he said, before adding, "Can I get you a drink?"

"Please," Matt and I both said at exactly the same time.

We were on our second drinks when I heard Jessica ask, "How do I look?"

I turned around and my mouth dropped open. She was in a Minnie Mouse costume. She looked ridiculously hot with the ears, a skirt so short you could see the lace top stocking of her mocha stockings and she had on six inch open-toe heels. Minnie Mouse of course didn't wear a red micro skirt, a white half shirt that barely held in more than half her voluptuous breasts or a red half shirt that covered her arms and neck. Disney would roll in his grave, but every man alive would be rock hard and any girl dripping wet.

"Oh God Trudy, you look fucking delicious," she complimented when she reached us.

"Care for a taste," I teased, opening my legs and revealing my crotch less area.

"You little slut, are you trying to out slut me?" she asked.

"Just learning the ropes from the best," I teased, my finger opening my cunt for her, the second glass of wine already loosening my inhibitions. "So the offer still stands."

"I will definitely take a rain check," she smiled, kissing me. Breaking the kiss, she moved to Matt and kissed him too. "You don't look too bad yourself," she said.

"You look amazing," Matt said.

"I try," Jessica shrugged. "So are you guys ready for the night that changes everything?"

"I think that was yesterday," Matt joked.

"Oh that was just the appetizer. Tonight you will get the full course meal," Jessica replied.

"Should we have another drink before we go?" Eddie asked.

"Maybe two," Matt joked.

"Or seven," I added, the closer the clock ticked to our rendezvous, the more nervous I got.

"No turning back now, sexy," Jessica said.

"Not turning back, just filled with anticipation and trepidation," I explained.

"I understand," Jessica nodded.

We ended up having two more drinks, me already past tipsy, and then got ready as Jessica pointed out, "We need to get there on time. No one is allowed to play until the initiation is over."

"Oh my, will everyone be watching?" I asked.

"Yep, you too are fresh meat and they will all be conniving who gets first shot at you two," Jessica added.