Swinging for the First Time

Story Info
Couple enjoys first swing with brother-in-law.
6k words
4.3
167.6k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every man is a voyeur.

We like to look. Voyeurism is cerebral and man is a creature of raw instincts. I could recount dozens of times when a flash of a nipple, a wet shirt, a wind blown skirt exposing panties made me hard, triggering off a fantasy, a desire for a sexual adventure of raw lust.

Other times it has been even more interesting, when time provides a whole scenario, when voyeurism goes beyond a wet shirt or flash of thigh. One such time happened when I walked through the woods on a hike and saw a couple interlocked by a river's edge; on another occasion I saw my neighbor coupling with the pool maintenance man.

In both occasions the scene lasted several minutes. I watched the couple naked, fucking on a bed of soft grass, the man's tool sliding into a willing brunette. The action lasted about two minutes before they both had moaning, grunting orgasms and I discreetly walked away without being seen.

I also watched my neighbor from my back yard as she took on the pool guy in the swimming pool, being very uninhibited. The following week I did her right in the same spot, doggie style on the concrete pool steps, holding her against me with one hand while spanking her softly with the other, as she moaned with desire and told me how much she enjoyed being fucked.

It is exciting to watch, to fantasize as one looks at the dark shadow, the promise of enjoyment between a woman's milk white thighs. It is thrilling to see a couple fucking away, his hardness entering her, sliding back and forth, pumping as the woman thrusts back, accepting, enjoying. It is the most exciting of performance arts.

Since I am visually excitable, I like the internet voyeur sites.

My preferring the soft core sites instead of the hard professionally produced porn stems from enjoying seeing real people naked rather than the well coiffed air brushed models in exaggerated posing for the camera.

The voyeur sites have genuine variety. Boyfriends and husbands send in pictures of girlfriends and wives and everyday the sites have a new stack of photo submissions. The quality of the offerings varies from excellent light and texture to grainy Polaroid scans. There are college girls, middle aged homemakers and a few grandmothers; body shapes run all possible types from the anorexic to the obese.

There are intensely erotic photos, exciting in the implied offering, thrilling in the voyeuristic act of being exposed to a private act of people unknown. Naked women well oiled, teasing with their smiles, assuming poses that are invitations of raw lust, offering themselves, their holes, for orgasmic pleasure. The looks in their faces show the excitement of being desired, of becoming the masturbation fantasy of untold strokers in every corner of the internet world.

There are other photos worth studying. Other clips show reluctance, puzzlement or embarrassment in the expression of the naked women undressing for the camera, obviously posing only to appease the raw desire of demanding husbands or forceful boyfriends. So, the voyeur sites provide an interesting mix of the human condition in a porno form, from the exciting to the bizarre and delusional.

I don't visit the sites every day or even every week, but I do visit them; I am a stock trader and I work at home with a computer spending a dozen hours a day with mouse and keyboard. I visit digital pages of the Wall Street journals and publications. I check on my stocks, hunt for investment opportunities and research my prospects before making a trade. I study trends and pick up stocks that I believe will go up in value quickly, ride them for a short while, selling before they top and making a profit in the transaction. Some stocks I see going up fast and I'll buy some, ride them long enough to make a few hundred bucks and sell before they flatten out. On a good deal I can make a few thousand dollars and I seldom lose any money, being well informed about my prospective investments before making my moves.

My wife Graciela is a marketing executive for a perfume distributor and is on the road about two weeks out of the month, so I spend a lot of time alone at home.

Sometimes, when I'm taking a break from the market speculations I drift to the sports web pages or the voyeur sites. In the last four years I have visited six different sites regularly, looking at hundreds of girlfriends, housewives, teachers, students, baby sitters and gothic freaks. When my wife is away on trips I often masturbate, thinking of fucking the ladies in the photos.

About four months ago, in the afternoon, I veered away from an article on the fiber optics industry and digitally headed for a voyeur site. I browsed through several of the new submissions without much interest.

I was considering going to the fridge for some cold chicken salad when I clicked on a submission titled "Hot Florida Babe."

I glanced over the text not paying much attention: "My wife is hot and I love watching her with another man or exposing herself..."

The first photograph showed a woman standing at the beach, her back to the camera, wearing only a green thong that exposed her white ass cheeks to the sun.

There was something familiar about her, but I did not fool myself. I have seen several photos over the years that reminded me of people I knew, but a full glance at the complete submission of photos would dispel my doubt.

The second photo showed the same woman face up on a bed, her arms crossed over her face to retain anonymity, her legs spread open showing a thick, hairy bush.

I stared at the photo for a few seconds. After examining the naked body, my eyes scanned the room where the filming had taken place. There was something strange... the dresser....the brown wood blinds... the ornament on the wall... I looked back at the naked body on the bed.

"Sulimi" I whispered, "my sister in law....wow!"

I was stunned. My wife's sister is a PTA mother in her early forties with three kids and a career as a travel agent, working out of a one room office at a strip mall near our home. She wears conservative clothes, her chestnut hair is styled medium length and she looks younger than her forty two years, the kind of housewife described as pert or cute, but not necessarily sensual or alluring. She has goblet breasts, an adequate ass and as I had just found out, a thick, dark bush.

She is married to Alfie, a self employed contractor who makes a fair living building concrete walkways and decks as well as installing fences. He's also a straight looking person, nothing in his demeanor that would indicate an adventurous soul.

My wife and I have a very free sexual lifestyle and we have participated at times in the swinging scene but Sulimi and her husband are church going, very straight people. Well, maybe not, I thought as I scrolled the other photographs.

There were eleven photos in all, none showing her face, but there was no doubt, no coincidence, it was my sister in law. The third photo was taken on their leather couch; her limbs spread open, one of her legs stretching out to rest on the wood coffee table in their living room. Her slit looked very inviting. I had a flash vision of being on top of her, sliding my cock into her slit, pumping her until we both climaxed.

The fourth photo was taken in the kitchen, rubbing ice on her hard nipples, her face turned away from the camera. Her tits were covered with moisture and her wet nipples made me wonder what it would feel like to hold the little hard tip between my teeth, teasing her.

Five, six and seven were shower shots, soaping her ass, pussy and tits. I could picture myself in her shower, rubbing shampoo on her hairy cunt or fondling her well soaped ass cheeks. I was now picturing myself in there with her, soapy fingers grasping her mound, cock rubbing against her ass slit, entering her from behind, fucking her right there in the shower of her home. Number eight was a close up of her slit, hairy and moist while nine and ten were yard shots. In both, Sulimi was standing naked by the pool shed, anonymity provided by her only garment, a black beach hat throwing a covering shroud of darkness across her face.

The last photo showed her in doggie style position on her bed, cunt and asshole clearly exposed, inviting to be entered. It was the most erotic of the set, a lewd invitation to be taken and used willingly.

My dick was rock hard. I masturbated then, pumping my cock with my right hand as I looked at the slut photos of my sister in law. I thought of running my cock around her lips, my meat flush across her face, my hands grasping her hair, moving her head, rubbing her face against my cock and balls. I thought of entering her, sliding into her wet holes, feeling my cock surrounded by her mouth, penetrating her cunt, spurting a creamy load in the crack of her ass. I looked at every photo in detail, at the nipples, tan lines, wetness in the folds between her legs and imagined taking her, using her, fucking her every hole and hearing her moan, beg for cock, asking to be fucked, over and over. It did not take me long to come, sighing as I looked at the image on my screen.

After washing up, I wondered what to do? Had Alfie submitted the photos without Suli's approval? Did she know about this? Should I tell my wife?

As I pondered what to do, I downloaded the set of photos onto a disk and printed them in high quality paper. An hour later I walked into Suli's office carrying eleven photos inside a manila envelope.

She greeted me with a peck on the cheek. Sulimi was dressed in a chocolate and cream business suit with brown pumps, a very elegant combination. She looked every part the travel agent executive but all I could think about were the hardness of her nipples, the white softness of her ass and the furry mound between her legs.

"What brings you to my neck of the woods?" she asked.

I gave her the envelope. She seemed puzzled, sat down and opened it, pulling out the stack of prints.

Her face flushed beet red as she looked at the photos. She mumbled something, looked at me, then looked down at the naked images on her desk.

"Please.... Don't tell my sister."

"I won't. I promise."

"I mean...really, please don't say anything."

"I won't."

"Thank you..... I'm so embarrassed."

"Suli, do you want to talk about this?"

"No...I mean...Just give me a couple of days."

"Sure."

I respected her wish. Two weeks went by before Suli called, inviting me to meet her for lunch at a sandwich shop near her office.

During those two weeks I masturbated to her photos a half dozen times, looking at them constantly, magnifying them to maximum size until I could have close up looks at every inch of her, including her thick, dark bush. I wasn't going to try a move on my sister in law but the photographs could not be wasted.

I looked at the image of her wet, juicy slit and pumped my cock up and down. I looked at her white ass, so inviting and dreamed of jamming my cock inside it, feeling her contract her ass cheeks under me as I fucked Suli's ass. Was she a good fuck? Was she into this scene for real, or was she another wife being prodded by her husband to go naked in front of the camera just to please him?

I came in my hand a half dozen times as I gazed upon her nakedness, her open pussy, her ass and hard nipples that seemed so inviting, so ready to be taken in a fit of lust.

We met at a fancy coffee shop, one of those chic places that have their own bakery and horseshoe shaped booths. Suli was dressed in a full denim dress and wore bright red lipstick.

"I owe you an explanation," she said, "I just needed some time to think."

"You owe me nothing," I answered, "Forget it."

"No," she said. "It's just that a couple of years ago, Alfie and I realized that our sex life was bland. I went to my sister for advice...."

"Good choice," I said with a smile.

"Yes," she agreed, "I know you guys are sexually very free and Gracie suggested we spice up our life by trying new things, like doing it in public."

I nodded my head as I thought about all the public places my wife and I have enjoyed. We screwed at least a dozen times at the beach and another dozen at public parks and highway rest areas; four or five times at public lots as well as alleyways, balconies and a business office after hours.

"Good advice."

"So we tried it and liked it. I mean, we really liked it a lot. Gracie also said we should try looking at videos, making our own videos, things like that.... And we tried that also and liked it."

"Good."

"About a month ago, Alfie took some photos and decided to send them in to the voyeur site. My sister had told me about the sites and we looked at them often, but I stupidly did not think that you would be visiting the site... anyway, the photos we sent in you couldn't see my face and we didn't think anyone would think it was me."

"It was the house," I answered, "If you had been photographed in a hotel room, I would not have noticed, but your house brought it all on. Hey, your leather couch, your bedroom, your kitchen..."

"When you showed up at my office with those photos, I was very embarrassed. I'm not a prude, not any longer, but I was embarrassed. I even have an exhibitionist streak that I only discovered a few months ago, but there's a big difference between flashing a nipple at a stranger and having your brother in law see ten photos of you totally ready..."

"Eleven," I corrected her "There were eleven photos."

She smiled and blushed slightly.

"Did you like them?"

"Loved them all."

"I went home after you came by my office and talked to Alfie. Needless to say, he was shocked."

"What did you expect?" I asked, "That site is visited by sixty or seventy thousand people a day."

"Yes," she said as she drank her diet soda, "but that made it exciting, to think about the thousands that would look at me naked, desire me, play with themselves as they fantasized about me, wanting to use me."

"My, how you have changed..."

"I have to dress straight for the family and work," she said, "but I bought a hot slut outfit and a thong bikini, yes, the one in the photos and I have done a little flashing here and there. When Alfie and I went to Palm Beach for a weekend I wore this slut outfit that has a see through blouse and every man in the hotel stared at me, even an old man and his eyes kept wandering to my tits as we rode the elevator together. We were alone and for a moment I thought he was going to reach out and grab my breast. Hell, for a moment I wanted him to, because I felt so different, so exposed, so wet."

My cock was twitching inside my jeans. Where was this going? My wife and I had tried swinging, but shagging her sister might be stepping over the line. It would not be incest, not being blood relatives, but still...

"Did you play with yourself with my photos?" Suli said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Well.... Yes, of course."

"How many times?" she asked smiling, teasing.

"Eh.... Six or seven times."

She laughed.

"That's very flattering."

"My turn to blush and be embarrassed."

"Don't be. Would you like the real thing?"

"I would but I don't think your sister would approve."

"Wrong," she said, "I talked to her already. I told her how you were a perfect gentleman and very discreet and I told her how I had a talk with Alfie and we decided to extend and invitation to you if she approved. And she did, saying it would be a very nice experience for Alfie and I."

I was stunned.

"Is Alfie okay with this?"

"More than okay. He's not like you. He has never been in wild situations or swinging, so he's excited beyond belief that he's going to see me with another man and participate in a threesome. That's all he thinks about right now."

"How about you? Are you okay with this also?"

"Yes," she answered, "I am. I'm in my forties and I have never been with another man but Alfie. Over the last couple of years I have wondered often how it would feel to be with another man. All the naughty thoughts I never had, I have now. Alfie and I have both kind of developed this whole thing together both coming out of our repression at the same time and it feels good to be a little wicked. We have never been involved with a third party but the videos we have seen made it very appealing and of course, we have fantasized about it."

"Fantasy and reality are very different."

"Of course, I know it's fun to play whore but not good to be a real whore and it's fun to play rape but there's no joy in a real rape. Because we know the difference between fantasy and reality, we have not done anything. It has taken us many months of fantasies and talking about it before we come to really decide in the last two weeks. We also feel safe about doing this with you instead of with a stranger. This is really the only way we can do this, with someone we trust and we know will be discreet. Are you interested?"

"Totally, if you are clear on this and my wife approves, I'm ready and willing to do you every way possible."

"Good....how about tonight?"

"Sounds good."

"My children are used to me traveling," she said, "so I can stay the night out at your place. Gracie is on a trip, so we could have privacy tonight. Alfie can join us but he will have to leave after a while to go home and take care of the kids. They have a football game but should be home by midnight."

"Come on over about seven o'clock," I said, "That will give us four or five hours."

"We will."

"Now I want you to go to the ladies room and remove your panties and unbutton the lower four buttons of that denim skirt. You will then walk to the parking lot. I see your SUV from here and it's perfect for what I want. You will sit in your vehicle leaving the door open, turn around on the seat so you face the restaurant and open your legs. I will call you on the phone from here and we will chat. Whoever looks at you will think that you are so busy talking on the phone that you are not aware that you are exposing yourself. Got it?"

She blushed and nodded, then stood up and walked away, headed for the ladies room.

I was testing her. A fantasy is one thing but acting on a fantasy is not so easy.

Suli had changed more than I ever believed possible. She did exactly as she was told. By the time she was opening car door, I called her on the phone.

She followed instructions. Her skirt was high on her thighs; her legs opened wide showcasing the hairy patch.

"I can see your bare thighs and the shadow of your cunt from where I'm sitting," I told her, "are you excited?"

"Yes.... Very excited."

"There's a man sitting by the window who just noticed you," I said, "Can you feel his eyes on your pussy?"

"Oh...yes."

The man had indeed noticed her. He had stopped eating and was staring at Sulimi exposing herself as she pretended to carry out a normal phone conversation. He was turned on, intensely concentrating on the view.

"He's probably fantasizing about you, thinking how it would feel to stick his cock in your hairy pussy. Would you like him to fuck you?"

"I would like you to fuck me. You can see my pussy also. Is it turning you on?"

"Sure. You want to fuck right now?"

"If you want."

"I want, but it can wait until tonight. Anticipation can be fun, adding to the thrill. Now, before you drive off, drop your keys or a pen and get out of the SUV and bend over letting your skirt ride up. Give the man a thrill."

"Okay."

Suli did as she was told, flashing bare thigh to the man by the window before driving off. I called her once more.

"Suli, I want you to stop by the park three blocks south of here. Wait in the parking lot."

"You going to... do something, I hope."

"I'll do something but I'm not going to fuck you yet. It's all about anticipation."

She was waiting for me in her SUV. I parked my car next to hers and joined her, sitting on the passenger's side of her vehicle.

12