Swinging in Suburbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna began to grind her now soaking quim around my mouth and her moans and gasps increased with her motion, she wasn't far off coming and I was going to be in prime position to see, feel and taste her peak. I quickly discovered that Joanna responded best to having my tongue in her tunnel entrance so I kept it there licking her in a hundred and eighty degree arcs across the top of her hole. Combined with her grinding it was inevitable she would come. Joanna's breathing changed and her moans and gasps become a series Ohhs, which gradually increased in pitch as her climax approached. Joanna pressed her body down lower and her grip on my head tightened, her body went rigid as her first orgasm of the evening washed through her body, her pussy convulsed around my face and I felt it ooze a fresh load of juice onto my waiting tongue.

As Joanna regained some composure I slid from underneath her and moved quickly to kneel behind her, still on her knees and facing her husband I slipped my right hand around her waist and downwards until my fingers found her slot, my left I passed over her left shoulder and down until my hand came into contact with her right breast I began to caress it at the same time as my right hand stroked her pussy. Christian still in the chair looked to have been enjoying the show so far, his hard on standing all of four inches proud, I now guessed at why they played. Looking over Joanna's right shoulder I spoke directly to Christian

You want to see your wife come again?

He nodded excitedly again and I slipped my middle finger into his wife, Joanna cried out in pleasure as my finger found her g-spot and I massaged it, her right arm hooked around my neck she started to try and ride my finger, withdrawing my finger briefly I re-entered her with a second, with two fingers working her insides Joanna raised herself up further, once again Joanna began issuing her series of ever increasing noises as her second climax approached. Now working her left breast as well I felt her body go rigid again I withdrew my fingers to the front of her quim and used them to spread it wide at the same time gently pulling it upwards exposing her clit and lips to her husband just in time for her to come. Gasping and almost strangling me Joanna peaked shatteringly and with her pussy spread wide her love juice flowed freely from her, soaking my fingers and her groin area.

It appeared that watching his wife being finger fucked by a virtual stranger was too much for the restrained Christian he was breathing heavily in his bonds, where he had tried to speak the ball gag had allowed his mouth to dribble at each side of his mouth, but this wasn't the only fluid on show covering his navel and dribbling downwards was a wad of his own cum, his small member now becoming flaccid was spilling the last remnants out of his end as it began to fall forward and down. The hapless Christian had exploded all over himself with out so much as his wife laying a finger on him.

For my part I had a raging hard on and since Joanna had told her husband that I could fuck her any way I wanted this seemed the perfect time for me to begin. I placed my hand on Joanna's shoulders and gently pushed her forward onto all fours, she anticipated what was just about to happen to her and spoke to her husband again

Oh Christian look, he's going fuck me doggie style, he is going to come in me, he's not

Going to come over himself is he?

Christian just shook his head, as she was speaking I positioning my at the entrance to her pussy with my helmet barely touching her lips

He's ready Christian, he's, ahhh inside me

I had just nudged my end passed her opening that was very very wet and quite tight so slipping all the way into her was going to a really pleasurable experience. Inch by inch I began to fill her with my cock gently opening her up as yet tunnel spread to accommodate me, Joanna took a sharp intake of breath

Ohhh he's filling me Christian, ahhhh he's, ohhhhhh

Joanna ran out of words as for the first time the head of my cock nudged right up to her cervix leaving a good two inches of me still outside. I held myself in place inside her as she moved to make herself comfortable, with a husband who's cock was barely four inches at best and fairly narrow a thick seven incher was posing a problem for her quim to accommodate. It was then that I spoke to Christian for the first time since we had left the lounge

Joanna has only got five of my inches inside her do you want to see if she can take it all?

Christian nodded and mumbled something that could have been a yes and I began to withdraw from his wife's pussy for the first time her head falling forward as her pussy emptied. I pushed up Joanna's black pvc dress over her smooth arse and held her waist with both hands and pushed deep into her slowly. Joanna let out a gaspy yelp as once again my cock filled her to bursting point, her body responding by arching back and raising her head involuntarily, I still only managed to get six inches into her on the second thrust but it still left Joanna gasping as she felt her quim being stuffed to it's limit.

He's going to split me in half Christian, oh my god

Joanna breathlessly gasped at her husband after I had withdrawn again just keeping my end inside her. Looking down I could see my rod covered in Joanna's pussy juices and it encouraged me more to fill her completely, my third thrust was a little faster and harder and sure enough Joanna 's slot stretched to accept my full length, momentarily she cried aloud in pleasure before I felt the quim discharge a fresh load of lube all over my cock. Joanna's pussy was full beyond her capacity but she wanted to be fucked, she had told me so and I began to slowly build up a good slow rhythm slipping almost all the way out before pushing back into her as I pulled her hips back to meet me. Joanna' s pussy now produced copious amounts of juice making my fucking motion slick and easy, she gasped, moaned and occasionally yelped as I used her.

Christian he's fucking me well, stretching my pussy wide, god it's good. Ohhhh yes,

Don't stop yes make me cum, if only you could do this to me

Joanna managed to whimper in between breaths. My pace increased now slamming into Joanna from behind as if she was some whore to be used, in response the now familiar increasing noises were escaping Joanna as her peak approached, one thrust then a second, a third and then halfway through a fourth Joanna's body went rigid her high pitched cries suddenly dried up replaced by a loud gasp and her third climax tore through her I felt her sodden pussy contract around my cock gripping it tight, her arms collapsed beneath her leaving her with her face on the bed and arse high in the air gasping for air and spent.

My thick staff was still buried deep into her pussy and her knees had spread a little wider giving me a view of her puckered little starfish, for a moment I was tempted but I remembered out conversation about respect as anal had not been mentioned I thought it best left. I leaned forward and whispered to Joanna

Do you want me to cum in you this way or would you like to try another way?

I'll turn over and a round, I want you on top so Christian can see me getting fucked with

My legs open wide

Slowly and carefully I slipped out of Joanna's quim causing her to squirm a little at the sensation finally exiting her with a soft slurping pop I sank back on to my heels. My cock was glistening with her juice still rock hard it's helmet deep red and ready for more action. Meanwhile Joanna reached off the bed and untied her husbands ankles, as she raised her head she stopped to look at his now hard again tiddler still with remnants of his unassisted cum shot around it's sides. Reaching up she took it in her right hand and slowly uncovered his helmet with a downward stroke. Christian gasped through his gag at her touch.

Almost cruelly she left his cock go and untied his hands, I watched as she again adopted the doggie position so her eyes were almost level with his

Now you know we made a deal, Luke is going fuck me until he comes, but you are going

to stay where you are and if you are good, you can have what you love so much

Christian nodded and bowed his head forward and Joanna reached forward and undid his gag leaving it fall to his lap. Christian rubbed his mouth but said nothing and he began to stretch out his aching legs and arms. As I watched Joanna crawled around me on the bed sat down and pulled up her stockings, she raised her left leg high in the air and swung it around me so I was kneeling between her legs and shuffled herself downwards towards me before lying down. Getting herself comfortable she said

Come on Luke, fuck me, fuck my brains out. Fuck me so my husband can see how it's done

I needed no second invitation, moving down towards her my face came level with her tits latching onto her left nipple I sucked into my mouth tasting her orb for the first time. Her pale pink nipple was rock hard and sensitive to the touch causing her to squirm appreciatively. My cock came into contact with her cunny as she spread her legs wider, propping myself up on her hands either side of her shoulders I pressed my lions downward easily finding her opening before sliding my seven inches all the way home.

Joanna's back arched high as she accepted me into her grotto once gain, forcing her gorgeous orbs upwards to meet my body, as the air seemed to drain from her lungs in rush at being filled beneath the waist. Instinctively I lowered myself down onto her body taking the weight off arms and freeing them. Reaching downwards I hooked my arms under each of her legs pulling them upwards and out at the same time. Joanna moaned appreciatively into my ear before I began my fucking motion, almost out and straight back into her sopping pussy sensitive from her previous peaks began to clench around me immediately. With my cock positioned the way it was, each in and out thrust brushed her clit stimulating her to greater heights, the pale pink pussy lips that guarded her hole now were in constant contact with my rod and the combination was driving her to another orgasm.

By now I was desperate to fuck her properly so with out warning I began to pound away, with legs spread high and wide Joanna's pussy was at my mercy. Joanna for the first time began to yell

Oh yes fuck me, yes yes, oh fuck, don't sttttttttoooopppppp, yesssssssss!

Each stroke brought wet sticky slurping noise's as the suction of her soaking quim was broken on my up stroke and on my down stroke juice oozed out of her. With her legs up and spread Christian could easily see my rod stuffing his wife's pussy, stretching it, spreading it and soon to cum in it. Joanna's cries were driving me on fucking her as hard as I dare, I could feel the tell tale tingle around my helmet, I whispered to Joanna that I was close to coming and she responded by crying out

He's coming Christian, ooohhh, he's going to fill aaaahhhhhh mmeeee

Her words pushed me over the edge, uncontrollable twitching in my end signalled my peak, Joanna sensed it too I felt her quim grip me and my cock began to spew the contents of my balls deep into her, another half stroke drained a follow up load into Joanna's sopping tunnel. I was gasping for air after my explosion when Joanna breathlessly asked me to get off her, pushing myself up I slipped out of her, she remained in position and called to Christian

He's fucked me Christian, he's fucked me really well why don't you come and get your reward?

Christian pushed me aside and dove headlong between his wife's legs, I could see that her pussy was a sloppy mess of her juices and my cum, which she appeared to be squeezing out using her inner muscles. Christian placed his hands on the inside of Joanna's thighs lowered his head and began to lick her slot, eagerly cleaning his wife of another man's seed and her juices. I knelt on the bed beside them and watched the spectacle unfold, for her part Joanna was moaning appreciatively as Christian enjoyed his cream pie. Joanna was also busy toying with her nipples in an attempt to bring on another orgasm so I lay next to her, brushing her hand aside I gently sucked her right nipple into my mouth and began to run tongue over it, within in minute of starting Joanna again cried out, went rigid and exploded.

Joanna's pvc outfit was covered in sweat, one of her stockings had a ladder in it and she was lying prone on the bed, she pointed to me to go to the chair and sit, I slid off the bed and sat on the chair wondering what was to come next. Joanna manoeuvred herself onto all fours side ways onto the chair and said something to Christian I didn't hear. Christian however did and he positioned himself behind his wife, reaching back she took hold of his stiff little member and guided it into her now gaping sodden hole. Given the fucking she had just taken I doubt she even felt Christians very modest member inside her, but she began to make the appropriate noises as he began to pump excitedly away, and after about thirty seconds Christian grunted and it was clear that he had shot his bolt and it was all over. Looking very pleased with himself he sunk back on his haunches. The evening's fun had come to the end. Joanna retrieved a bathrobe from behind the bedroom door and covered up while Christian went to find some clothes. My cock and balls were covered in Joanna's dried juices but I decided against asking to shower, donning my boxers and trousers I set off to look for my shirt downstairs.

I had just finished dressing when Joanna & Christian came into the lounge, and thanked me for the evening, I thanked them as well not only for inviting me but for allowing me to play with them. I sensed that the taboo thing to do was to ask if we could do it again, so instead I pointed out how late it was getting and made my way to the door. They both saw me to the door and I said good night, a minute later I was exiting the drive and heading for home. As I drove I puzzled over what made a couple like them do what they did, after all Joanna was a magnificent specimen of womanhood, as for Christian, well, Mother Nature can be cruel. What really puzzled me was how do you bring up the subject of swinging with a spouse? But then again I had really enjoyed myself despite the oddities, so did I really care? Nope.

12