Swinging Relationships Ch. 02

Story Info
We host an intimate party for some of our close friends.
6.2k words
4.31
73k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is my second story about my wife and I. We are a young coupe in our late twenties and as you may have read in my previous story we discovered an unexpected delight in sharing each other with my wife's best friend and her husband. After our unplanned night with them we shared a couple of other planned meetings which we thoroughly enjoyed, but had to call and end to it due to relationship problems between Dawn and Neil.

After that Laura and I talked a lot about what we had done with Dawn and Neil and decided that is was something we wanted to continue, but only if we could find the right couple. It took nearly a year and a half to find that couple, during which we had our first child who we absolutely adore, but eventually were we able to build a relationship with a young woman and her husband from Laura's work. They had just had their first child like us, and we have managed to fall into a very comfortable arrangement with them, where we swap partners for the night every other Thursday evening. After putting the kids to bed Danny and myself leave our houses to join each others wifes, we spend the night and then leave for work first thing in the morning before the kids wake. It's a great arrangement which we are enjoying very much.

Lisa-Marie is a great looking young woman, only 22 with a hot full figure, luxurious long dark curly hair and beautiful plump 36C tits which I absolutely adore. Until we started our relationship with Lisa-Marie and her husband Danny both of them had only ever had a sexual relationship with each other having been virgins when they met. The night we first swapped with them was an amazing night, which I hope to tell you all about at some point, but for now let me tell you that the first night of sex with Lisa-Marie as only her second ever partner was an amazing experience which I will remember for the rest of my life. The combination of Lisa-Marie's natural innocence and inexperience together with her obvious enthusiasm for sex makes for an incredible sexual experience which I am privileged to share with her husband.

We have been swapping with Lisa-Marie and Danny for around three months now and while we are loving the arrangement it is strictly a swap partners for an evening setup. After our night with Dawn and Neil we really wanted to be able to go a little further, but with Lisa-Marie being so reserved we were worried she would never go for it. Laura has told me a couple of times that she really enjoyed her experience with Dawn, she had never been with another women until our nights with Dawn and Neil and now Laura was desperate to do it again. Lisa-Marie had made it perfectly clear that she had absolutely no desire to be with another woman, so Laura and I decided that we would ahve to add one if not two more couples into the mix.

We spent quite some time trying to think of the bets way to do it. We drew up a list of couple who we felt we would be comfortable with. And finally decided the best way would be to annomously invite them to a party and make the invitation pretty clear on what we were intending To give us some moral support Laura suggested that we invite Dawn and Neil to help us run the party now that they had managed to patch things up and as I knew Dawn had recently been on a diet and working out I leapt at the chance to find out how good she was looking.

Out of 10 invites we sent out 4 couples accepted, making a toal of six couple sat the party along with Dawn, Neil and ourselves. This was great news for us as we really were not expecting anyone to accept. The rule for attending the party was that there was a strict dress code; boxer shorts only for the guys, knickers with optional stockings for the girls and no Bras. Given this it was pretty obvious what we were planning for the party so when we actually got acceptances we were really pleased.

The couples that accepted were all from my work. Of the four two were married couples with children who were in their early thirties slightly older than my wife and I (I'm 29 and Laura 26, Dawn and Neil by the way are 32 and 35 respectively).

Mikey is one of the guys I get on best with at work and with his wife Bev is in his early thirties with one child who is about three years old. I have never met his wife or seen a photo, so I was not sure what to expect when they arrived.

Sonia is a sensual woman who works in my team, she's in her early thirties and recently gave birth to her first child. She is a very friendly woman and takes great delight in flirting with all the guys in the office, Sonia confirmed in her acceptance that she would be bringing her husband James.

The two other couples were both young woman who worked near me at work, Marisa works in my team and is a full figured 24 year old blonde who was bringing her boyfriend and Eleanor (Ellie) a sexy athletic 21 year old brunette who works in HR and was bringing her fiancé.

Dawn and Neil arrived early in the morning to help us set up. When they arrived I was amazed at the transformation in Dawn. When we had originally got together with her and Neil she had definitely been overweight with a fair bit of extra flesh around her stomach and ass. Now she had gone on a strict diet and exercise regime I guessed that she had lost 20 -- 25 pounds since we had got together with them and she was looking really good. The only place she did not seem to have lost any weight was in her huge tits, which if anything looked bigger than I remembered. We spent the day getting ready for the party and around half an hour before the other couples were due to arrive we decided to get ourselves ready. Leaving a note on the front door for our guests telling them to come into the entrance hall and disrobe leaving their clothes in the baskets provided and then to make their way to our large lounge we all headed upstairs to get ready.

Once we got upstairs, my wife grabbed Neil's hand and led him to the master bedroom saying that the best way to get ourselves into the mood would be help each others spouses to get ready, with that she shut the door behind them. I took Dawn's hand and led her to the guest room, which had its own en-suite. I led Dawn into the shower room closing the door behind us, before turning to face Dawn. We smiled at each other briefly commenting that it had been a year and a half since we had been together, before I reached out and took hold, of the bottom of Dawn's T-shirt, before lifting up over her head revealing her massive tits squashed into a large black bra. I quickly unzipped the front of her jeans, peeling them down her full thighs leaving her standing in front of me in nothing but her underwear.

Quickly stripping completely naked I watched in fascination as Dawn reached behind her back and released her bra catch dropping the large bra to the floor, her huge tits falling out causing my cock to shoot to complete hardness in an instant. I stared at her large breasts with the massive areola that covered almost as much skin as the palm of my hand and in the centre large black nipples standing to attention.

I reached out and caressed her massive tits savouring the soft black flesh for the first time in 18 months, hefting her breasts in the palm of my hand I was certain, that despite Dawn loosing weight her breast had actually gotten bigger. Smiling at me Dawn said that they had not gotten any bigger, but they definitely looked bigger now that she had lost some weight. After a bit of prodding Dawn admitted they had gone from 40H when we got together originally and were now a 36H.

I then quickly slipped her knickers down her large thighs and led her into the shower, I'm not sure how long we spent under the warm water exploring each others bodies with our hands, rubbing against each other, but it must have been quite some time. I convinced Dawn that she was not to touch my cock as I knew I would cum to quickly and was desperate to hold out to ensure I could enjoy myself tonight. That did not stop me from exploring Dawn hairless pussy and I spent several minutes going down on her until she came on my tongue, her sweet juices flooding my mouth.

After that we spent a few more minutes fondling each other before leaving the shower. I watched as Dawn slipped into the pink lace short style knickers she had brought with her that showed of her wonderfully sexy full figure to great effect, her massive tits bouncing around as she did so. We then left the room to find Neil and Laura waiting for us. I quickly grabbed my underwear and we all went down the stairs just as we heard a knock on the lounge door that signalled the first couple arriving.

Bev and Mickey were the first of the new couples to arrive, with Bev pulling her husband behind her, who looked a lot less at ease than his wife. Bev looked great, she was fairly tall with light brown hair falling just passed her shoulders with a slim figure and smallish breasts. Her thighs were long, slim and smooth, leading to a nicely shaped small ass. She was wearing a skimpy pair of light green cotton panties that although they covered both her pussy and her ass completely still allowed a lot of flesh to show. Her stomach was soft with just a little bit of spare flesh leading up to a lovely pair of soft 34B tits that were high and round, topped with beautiful pink nipples that were already standing out erect from her breasts.

Laura and I crossed over the room to welcome them warmly. As we walked over I could see Mikey eyeing up my wife almost instantly. Laura was wearing black thigh high stockings, with skimpy black thong panties. Her full figure looked amazing with her confidence at standing there almost naked in front of two people she had never met before who were in a similar state of undress, making her even more sexy. Laura's full soft 36DD tits bounced gently as she crossed the floor to our guests, her full firm ass swaying in time with her hips.

We welcomed Mikey and Bev, Mikey's eyes glued to my wife's naked figure the whole time and then led them over to Dawn and Neil and introduced them as well. We all started talking and after a few short silences we were laughing away together as if this had been nothing but a normal party where we were all wearing clothes.

A few minutes later we heard another noise at the door and after a short pause the door opened and a guy I did not recognise came through, he turned and spoke to someone behind him and the reply came back in a voice I recognised. Seconds later Marisa followed her boyfriend through the door and I was smitten. Now I've obviously spent a lot of time with Marisa as I work with her every day, but seeing her hot 24 year old figure standing their in nothing but a skimpy pair of white satin panties I nearly creamed myself there and then.

My eyes travelled quickly up her full shapely thighs to the skimpy sexy white satin panties she wore barely covering her pussy and ass, her hips flared wide before coming back in to a slim waist and smooth stomach. Her ass was firm and round, not too big and not too small. Her long blonde hair framed her sexy young face, her full lips slightly parted as she took in the scene before her with three other couples all half naked. Then I allowed my eyes to wander up over her soft stomach, which showed just a trace of extra flesh and up to her large breasts. They were amazing full, soft and round with just a slight hint of sag despite being an impressive 36F, her skin was silky smooth with large areola and hard pink nipples. Before I had a chance to embarrass myself by staring at her for too long there was another knock at the door and the next couple were entering the room.

Sonia was the next to arrive with her husband. She looked magnificent at only 5"5 Sonia was fairly short, with long curly light brown hair that flowed just passed her shoulders. Her legs were short, with her soft smooth thighs covered by a sexy pair of black thigh high stockings that left a palms length of silky pale flesh bare beneath her sheer black thong underwear. Her pubic hair showed clearly through the thin material of her panties, with a neatly cropped patch of hair just above her smooth hairless pussy. Her thong panties framed a delightful hot full round ass that swayed sexily with her wide hips as she walked. Her slim waist led to a flat smooth stomach and beautiful 34D tits that jiggled gently as she walked, the soft milky white flesh, contrasting beautifully with her large hard dark nipples that stood out like bullets from her soft breasts.

Eleanor and her fiancé were the last to arrive. They walked in hand in hand and my eyes quickly fell to Ellie's firm toned body. She is a stunning brunette, around 5"6, with a toned athletic figure, smooth slim thighs a small tight rounded butt, slim waist and perfectly flat stomach, leading up to a firm pair pert 30B tits. Ellie was wearing a tiny little pair of black string panties that barely covered what was a clearly hairless pussy, the outline of her lips clearly showing through the fabric. They both walked over to us completely at ease with their near nakedness having seen the rest of us all laughing and joking, us guys in our boxers and the girls in skimpy knickers and their breasts bared for everyone to see.

Things started out slowly despite everyone being almost naked as we all grabbed drinks to try and lighten out inhibitions. I flicked through the group making sure to talk to everyone and about an hour or so found myself talking privately with Sonia. Whilst we talked I found my eyes kept drifting to her soft plump breasts. The was a brief silence when Sonia noticed the way I kept staring at her, before she suddenly covered her tits with her spare arm and in a worried tone said she was sorry. Not sure what she meant I probed her and Sonia admitted she was still breastfeeding her son and thought I was staring because her breasts were leaking. Quickly re-assuring her that it was not the case Sonia relaxed allowing her arm to fall again.

I then suggested we went and got some more drinks so we could talk more privately. Once we were in the kitchen Sonia felt more able to talk as no one else would overhear. She told me that she was really scared her breasts would leak as she had not breast fed her son since early that morning and her tits were now heavily swollen. She admitted that she could not think of anything more embarrassing than getting intimate with one of us guys and for her breasts to leak as we were touching or kissing them.

I quickly re-assured her that it was nothing to be embarrassed about. Most of the guys at the party had kids with their partners and will have gone through this position with their own wives and would think nothing of it. Sonia suddenly seemed to relax as I re-assured her that she had a beautiful pair of tits and that I really hoped I would be lucky enough to be the guy to enjoy them tonight. Sonia asked if I really meant that, as she was sure all the guys would be wanting Marisa and to my surprise I was able to honestly tell her that if I was to get the chance to chose who I slept with tonight it would be her.

Sonia smiled then and without thinking I leant into her our lips meeting in a passionate kiss. As we kissed our bodies came together and the feel of her soft flesh against my own near naked body caused my cock to instantly harden. I allowed one hand to reach behind and cup her hot ass as we kissed, the other slowly sliding up her soft figure.

I hesitated briefly before allowing my hand to slide over the plump tits caressing her soft skin gently. I gently massaged the flesh of her breasts as our mouths opened to each other our tongues entwining, my hand finally reached her hard nipples gently caressing them, before gently pinching a nipple between my fingers causing her breasts to gently leak onto my fingers. I slowly massaged the droplet of Sonia's milk into the soft flesh of her breast continuing to kiss her. I finally broke the kiss and slowly leaned my head into her breast, gently running my tongue over the soft flesh tasting her milk on her skin as I did so. I gently sucked one of her nipples into my mouth feeling her milk seeping onto my lips, just as Sonia's hand found its way inside my boxers and gently massaged my hard cock.

I finally pull myself away from Sonia, reluctantly letting my hands fall away from her plump swollen breasts. We soon busy ourselves making drinks and head back to the living room. Just before we re-enter the room I slip my arms back round Sonia gently caressing her breasts one last time and promising her that we will get the chance to finish what we started.

When we get back to the lounge we find Bev and Mikey curled up together on a sofa, Sonia's husband James is sitting in one of the large armchairs and everyone else was sitting in a circle on a large blanket on the floor, with my wife currently snogging Eleanor's fiancé as he groped her large 36DD tits. As they broke their kiss Eleanor looked really uncomfortable and seconds later she was on her feet, saying that they should leave. Her Fiancé looked really annoyed, the bulge in his underwear clearly showing he was having fun and probably the reason Eleanor had a sudden change of heart.

He took a few seconds, but eventually got to his feet and followed his fiancé to the door. It was a really disappointing start to loose a couple before anything had really happened and I was now worried that things would falter without us managing to have any fun. I watched in disappointment as Eleanor's tight little ass swayed out of the door her pert little tits disappearing from sight as the door closed behind them.

"Prissy little bitch"

I jumped and the sudden exclamation that broke the silence in the room and looked at my wife who had shouted it. Laura quickly motioned for me to join her on the floor with Dawn, Neil, Marisa and her boyfriend.

As I settled down Laura told me they had decided to play spin the bottle as a bit of an ice breaker and promptly spun the bottle in the middle of the circle. The bottle ended pointing at Marisa boyfriend and Laura immediately lent over and snogged him. I think he was a little shocked at how aggressive my wife was as her hand instantly settled on her boxer shorts rubbing the bulge that was rapidly growing. It only took him a second though and he was soon happily groping my wife's tits as they kissed.

I leant over to Marisa and asked if she was o.k with this, at the same time slipping my hand over the soft flesh of her thigh. Marisa grinned and leaned over giving me a quick kiss of my own before turing her eyes back to my wife and her boyfriend. I felt her hand settle on mine and guide it up her thighs to settle on the soft satin fabric of her panties. I gently rubbed her pussy through the knickers, quickly feeling dampness against my fingers.

Laura soon broke the kiss and we all settled back to our own places, and I reluctantly slid my hand out from between Marisa's thighs. Marisa's boyfriend then spun the bottle again and got to make out with Dawn and spent a couple of minutes groping her massive tits. Things continued like this for about 15-20 minutes with everyone getting the chance of a snog and grope of each persons partner, all while the other two couples continued to watch from the sofa.

It was then that things suddenly sped up. Laura took her turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Dawn, rather than spinning again, which had happened each time someone landed a person of the same sex Laura got up from the floor and moved over to the sofa all the while keeping direct eye contact with Dawn. Laura than sat down on the edge of the sofa and leaning back slowly slid her skimpy knickers down her thighs. She slowly revealed her beautiful full bush of neatly trimmed pubes as her panties slid off, the swollen lips of her pussy showing clearly and her engorged clit already clearly visible. After a moment of hesitation Dawn nodded her head and slowly crawled over to my wife her massive H-cup tits swinging beneath her, as she crawled between my wife's thighs, Dawn hesitated briefly looking up at Laura, who gently nodded letting her know it was o.k. Dawn then took a deep breath and reaching one hand up to gently hold my wife's thigh, she allowed her tongue to gently was over my wife's damp twat. Laura moaned gently easing her hips forward encouraging Dawn to eat her twat, Dawn needed no more encouragement than that and was soon sliding her tongue deep into my wife's wet twat causing Laura to moan loudly in pleasure.

12