Swinging The Other Ways

Story Info
Swingers swinging to gay and lesbian bliss.
796 words
3.38
45.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen cried out "Let it flow!"

Phil felt his sperm pulsate into Jen's saturated pussy, her cries echoing his as she came massively too.

The Birth Of An Idea.

It had started with their usual deep kiss and loving embrace. Then they would talk dirty, as they had since they met and continued after their marriage. Sometimes it was fantasy, more often real events that had happened to them. There were rules in their marriage, do anything, but always tell the other partner.

They talked of men and women they had fucked, and had fucked them, of swinging get-togethers and organised events. Dogging they loved, and the time they had shared a prostitute had been a huge adventure. That woman had brought them both off with chilling business like efficiency.

Then they went onto things they would love to do........

"How about a gay lesbian swap?" Jen suggested

Phil did not understand this one, asking for more info.

"Instead of straight swapping with a couple, I have her and he has you, or you have him," she breathed.

To Phil this was a great idea, and he suggested putting an advert on the swinging net site for this.

But this was not what Jen had in mind.

"We advertise for a straight swing at our usual room, and then suggest the gay and lesbian session at the last minute. I want to see their reaction, faces, and eyes!"

"They might say no and run," Phil pointed out.

"But they might say yes, and the worse that can happen is we fuck each other."

That is what they did now, with animal fury. Jen sat on top of the prone Phil, her pussy riding his cock, almost freeing it on her outward and upward movement, and then plunging it deep to her womb.

"I need to see you fucked by another man!"

"And you by a girl"

"Let it Flow!" Jen cried out.

The Event

The four of them met on a cold afternoon at Phil and Jen's usual hired room. Plenty of time was booked and all was cosy and discreet. Jen was worried that the couple would not take the bait of her so sexy idea.

Everybody was introduced. Jen was red haired, petite, small pert breasts under her white blouse, jeans hugging her bum. Phil was tall, head shaved, his dick uncomfortably prominent in his cords.

The other couple were Maxine, with her dark hair hanging down a little wildly, her cleavage showing the promise of heavenly breasts, and the short skirt, which promised more wonders above that hemline: and Bill, light haired, thin, with his cock also clearly semi erect bulging his trousers.

At Jen's suggestion of a gay and lesbian swap, Max flushed deep red, her breathing making her breasts rise and fall with random movement. Bill had never tried gay sex, but had always wanted to, he said with a catch in his voice.

Soon all were naked. At first the men were to watch, sitting together with Phil gently stroking Bill's cock for reassurance and to arouse him.

Poor Jen was lost, lying down on the double bed; she was shaking with lust, until now suppressed. There was a strong scent of horny women. Max smiled, lay on top of Jen and let the red head suckle on the erect nipples, like a starving baby. Max returned the compliment, and then traced her tongue and fingers up and down the small woman's glistening body.

As her tongue lapped closer and closer to the wet pussy lips and clit, Max realised this girl could hold out no longer. Biting and lapping the defenceless clit, Max took Jen to a writhing whimpering climax.

"Now for my sweet revenge," gasped Jen, and soon Max too was in the clouds of bliss.

The men gave Max and Jen a great show, wanking each other, before a frantic 69. Somehow they had managed not to come yet.

"I want to fuck you in the arse," the inexperienced Bill moaned. Jen covered Bill's cock with cool baby oil, whilst Max lubricated Phil's pretty arsehole.

They all coaxed and coached Bill until Phil felt that familiar pain and that wonderful feeling of a hard, hot cock in his rear.

With Phil kneeling on the bed, and Bill pounding him from behind, the room was full of the sweet odour of male and female arousal. The two women lay under Phil, licking and teasing the angry hard cock. Phil gave a desperate cry, and suddenly spunk was all over his cock. Jen and Max took it in turns to have the hot covered rod fully in their mouths, tasting the sweet heat of sperm.

"I'm going to come inside him," Bill wailed.

"Let it flow!" Jen cried out.