Swinging's Not Just for Playgrounds

Story Info
They're swinging with new friends.
2.1k words
4.16
117.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
358 Followers

My wife, Lisa, and I had our first child 12 months ago. However, our story starts about three months prior to that. We were at a class for soon-to-be first time parents. There were roughly 6 other couples in the class. We got to know another couple that like us was in there late 20's. We hit it off immediately with Jeff and Tina. It started with going out for dinner after class one night to getting together on the weekends with a few weeks.

My wife and Tina were very similar in size. Each was about 5'6" and outside of pregnancy each one was about 130 pounds. They each had 34" breasts with Tina beating my wife by one cup size with B's. The big difference was my wife was blonde and Tina was brunette, otherwise they were so similar it was scary. Jeff and I on the other hand were more contrasting. He was thin and athletically built, while I had a little more meat on my bones, although I'm not in bad shape. I was a good 4" taller than his 6-foot frame. However, our personalities were much closer. We both had some of the same hobbies and had the same sense of humor which our wives loved.

After a few weeks of getting together, we were sitting around one night at our house after watching a movie. We were talking about all types of things, including the topic that was consuming our lives lately--the pregnancies. We were discussing the fact that we were very fortunate and had no problem getting pregnant, but Jeff and Tina stated just the opposite. They had had extreme difficulty and in fact had given up, because their doctor had told them that Tina was very unlikely to ever get pregnant. They said it was a total surprise when they learned that she was pregnant. The bigger surprise was ours when they mentioned that the child probably wasn't Jeff's. They went on to explain that they had been swingers for a few years. When she went off the pill to get pregnant, the man from the other couple used condoms. However, the weekend after the doctor said she couldn't get pregnant, they had sex with the other couple and two weeks later she was pregnant. Jeff said that he hadn't cum in her pussy that weekend or for about a week on either side of it, so they were pretty sure that the baby belonged to their friend.

Lisa and I were amazed and had many questions. First, how could they possibly have sex with other people? And secondly, how could they, Jeff in particular, handle the fact that Tina was having another man's baby? Jeff explained that after seven years of marriage, they wanted to spice up their sex life. He always had a fantasy of seeing Tina with another man. They had agreed upon it, but decided that it would be safer if it was sex with another couple rather than just a single man. The variety of having different partners was great. They said sex with the other couple was fucking for fucking sake and it made it that much more exciting. That enriched their time alone also, as that became more of making love. Over the years, they had been with two couples, each relationship lasting about two years. Regarding the baby, Jeff said he knew that the baby came from a loving decision made by them--that being having sex with another couple, so that didn't bother him. On the side, he told me that it actually turned him on, knowing that another man had knocked up his wife. I wasn't sure if I understood since Lisa and I had never even been with anyone other than each other, but I've always been open-minded, so I figured "to each his own".

The next weekend, we got together again at their house on Friday night. After playing cards for a few hours, we were getting ready to leave. Jeff and Tina approached us with an idea. Jeff said, "We've really gotten to be good friends over the past few weeks. We seem to have a lot in common and I hope I don't wreck anything with what I'm about to ask, but would you two be interested in having sex with us?"

The question floored both Lisa and myself. We didn't know what to say. We mumbled a little and stammered a lot. Then there was an awkward moment. Tina broke the silence, "It's okay if you don't want to. We just thought we'd ask. Why don't you think about it...you never know, you might like it."

Lisa and I left shortly after that. The car was quiet on the way home, each of us lost in our own thoughts. We got ready and went to bed. Laying in the dark, Lisa finally asked what I thought. I said I wasn't sure, what did she think? The conversation when pretty much like that for several minutes before Lisa finally admitted that she DID think that Jeff was attractive. I asked if that meant she wanted to have sex with him. She replied with a question, would you mind? Our conversation went back and forth non-committally for several minutes again, until finally Lisa said that she wanted to do it. So, first thing Saturday morning, we called Jeff and Tina and told them yes. We set a date for that night at 8pm at our house.

The day passed quickly with neither Lisa or I saying much to each other, but we exchanged many nervous smiles. Jeff and Tina showed up and exactly 8 o'clock. We talked for about fifteen minutes with Lisa and I showing our nervousness. Tina finally said, "We found that the best way to do this is to just jump in. So, let's go to the bedroom."

Jeff and Tina went to the bedroom and Lisa and I followed like obedient puppies. Jeff and Tina immediately stripped to their underwear and turned toward us. Kisses were exchanged and hands quickly shed us of our clothes. I hardly noticed Tina taking off my clothes, because my eyes were glued to Jeff's hand stripping my wife and groping her body. Within minutes, she was naked and being led to the bed. Jeff was down between her legs, licking her pussy and fingering fucking her in no time flat. Then I was snapped back to Tina when she took my cock in her mouth. I looked down and watched as she took my entire 5 1/2 inch cock into her mouth, burying her nose in my pubic hair. She was good. Very good. Her sucking and licking brought me to the verge of orgasm very quickly, but then she backed off. I could see that Jeff was doing the same teasing with Lisa. We were both loving it and hating it at the same time.

After doing it several times, I saw Lisa begin to shudder and heard her moan as a gigantic orgasm swept over her. Seeing another man give my wife and orgasm for the first time blew my mind and made me blow my load with disappeared immediately down Tina's throat. Drained, I plopped down on the bed next to Lisa. We kissed and told each other that we loved the other. With our eyes closed tightly, we basked in the afterglow of two wonderful orgasms. I could feel shifting on the bed. Lisa suddenly stopped kissing me and gasped. I opened my eyes and looked down as she started to moan. The object of her pleasure was Jeff's cock. As he withdrew before plunging back into her, I could see that it was a good eight inches long and much thicker than mine. He rammed it all inside of her before pulling all the way out again. Lisa was moaning and enjoying every stroke.

Luckily, our bed is king size, because there was room for me to be laying next to them. Tina's small hand gripped my cock and started to stroke it, but it didn't need much help, because the sight of Jeff's huge cock in my wife's pussy was plenty of stimulation to get me hard. Tina swung a leg over the top of me and slid her pussy down on my hard cock. Tina's pussy was much looser than Lisa's, probably from having taken Jeff's cock so many times, but as she slid up and down on me, I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. She pounded my cock for a long time as I watched her engorged breasts bounce above me. Her nipples were much larger than Lisa's but both seemed to have grown the same amount during their pregnancies.

I listened to Jeff fuck Lisa to two orgasms before I shot my load inside Tina. She sat down with my slowing shrinking cock still inside her and finished herself off with her fingers. Then I heard Jeff give a grunt and with one final shove, he filled my wife with his sperm. As we untangled our bodies, I looked down to see a thick river of cum pouring out of Lisa's wide open pussy.

Afterwards, we both admitted that sex with Jeff and Tina was great and we agreed to do it again. As both couples were getting late in their pregnancies, we weren't able to have anything other than oral sex with them again before the births of our babies which were born just one day apart. However, within two days after the births, Jeff and I were getting blowjobs from each other's wives. And as soon as they were able, we were back inside their pussies. Since both women were breast feeding and neither was on birth control we had to use condoms, which were detested by all, but at least we were able to have sex. It got to be a regular thing and by the time our babies were 8 months old, we were having foursomes at least one every other week.

A couple of things that I've noticed is that our sex life when we are alone IS better just like Tina had said. We are truly in love and love to make love slowly in our bed. However, our sex life is also a little wilder. We've had sex with them outdoors and in a tent while camping. We've even made videotapes and gone out in public pretending to be the other's spouse. There's been a little same sex experimentating, but the girl-girl went much better. I've also noticed that Lisa is more open to trying new things. And that her pussy is a lot looser from having the baby, but also from fucking Jeff's big cock. Luckily, Tina taught her some exercises to strengthen her muscles so that she's able to clamp down during sex.

About a month ago, we were over at their house and the babies were both asleep, so we started our playing. Soon, we were all naked on the bed. It was amazing how beautifully the two women's bodies had recovered from the pregnancies. Lisa was still blowing Jeff when I donned my condom and started fucking Tina. Shortly after, Jeff reached into the drawer to get his protection, but found them to be gone. I got the last one. He told her that he would be satisfied with a blowjob, but Lisa said she wouldn't. She got up and straddled his erection, letting his bare cock sink all the way into her. Lisa told him just to be sure to pull out and not cum inside her.

We continued fucking for awhile, when I heard Lisa start to moan loudly like she does right before cumming. She started to really pound down hard on Jeff's cock, letting him really fill her pussy. Her fingers went to her clit as she tried to push herself over the edge. Her excitement fueled me along as I quickly approached the point of no return. Apparently, it had the same effect on Jeff's as he yelled out, "Get off, I'm about to cum...."

Lisa screamed back, "Not yet....I'm almost there...." And she let out one final yell as she dropped her full weight down, impaling herself on Jeff's big cock. As I shot my load into my condom, Tina too orgasmed. Unable to control it any longer, Jeff unloaded also, filling Lisa's pussy with his cum.

I wondered how Jeff had felt about another man fathering his wife's child. Well, I guess I'll get to find out first hand as we found out that Lisa is one month pregnant and I haven't had sex with her without a condom since before the baby was born.

Jam X
Jam X
358 Followers