Swiss Spring Break

Story Info
Marie gets more than she bargained for when John turns up.
7.5k words
4.2
116.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should like to thank Barb36D for her valuable help in editing this manuscript and her enthusiastic support, without which this story – basically true – would not have been posted on Literotica.

After having enjoyed the Matterhof during a managers meeting, Marie and I decided to go back there some years ago. The last visit was in late January, but this time we chose early March to enjoy the touch of an early spring. There is still plenty of snow at that time, but the warm sun is making it all the more pleasant for us, living as we do on the cold top of the world.

Arriving at the weekend, we had 10 whole days of skiing and relaxing to look forward to. We splashed out with our room reservation. A lovely suite, large bedroom, lounge area, sumptuous bath and with a view toward impressively tall mountains. The slopes there are absolutely beautiful, with The Matterhorn very dominant in view to the south. After skiing we lunched at one of the many taverns high up in the hills - very Swiss, very hospitable, very nice!

The Matterhof, being the premier hotel in the village, had a sauna that we were able to book for our own private late afternoon relaxation. Being naked in the hot surroundings with a lovely woman, equally bare, was a real come-on and immensely erotic.

Mid-week was a busy time in Zermatt with a lot of new guests arriving at the small station. Quite a few of them descended on the Matterhof during the afternoon, in the hotels horse-drawn sledges. We had booked a table in the main dining room for the evening, knowing that that a small Italian combo was engaged to play “taffel music”.

After the afternoon sauna we had a relaxing time in our rooms. Marie spent a considerable time in the bathroom getting ready for the evening. The dress code for the dining room was formal. Just the way we liked it on occasions.

When she came out of the bath she looked ravishing. Shear light blue skimpy panties, no bra and was slipping into a silk polka dot dress with thin shoulder straps. The back of her dress was cut almost indecently low and the front hugged her breast in the most exiting way, the weight of them swaying gently as she moved. The dress finished just below her knees and had the most wonderful swing as she moved. The split showed bare skin above her shimmering stay-up nylons. Medium high heels showed of her nice long legs. Looking at her I felt my cock starting to swell and getting heavy. What an exiting woman she is, I thought.

“Do you feel as sexy as you look?” I asked her.

“I’m so relaxed and so much enjoying myself at the moment,” was her reply. “I think it will be an exciting evening,” she added, giving me a kiss.

“Do we have time for a quickie?” I joked.

“Can you get it up again after the sauna, or are you just bragging?” she asked squeezing my cock. “Let’s work up an appetite for later,” she said, giving me a peck on the nose.

I was a very proud man leading her down to the dining room. The headwaiter showed us to a corner table with a southern view. The Matterhorn had a full moon skirting its side, making it a spectacular sight. I thought to myself that it was rather strange to be given a table for four with the extra guests having arrived that afternoon. Well into our oyster starter the headwaiter came to ask if we would mind sharing our table.

"Of course not," we replied.

Two men arrived, following Ernst (the headwaiter). They introduced themselves as John and Gerry. They had both been to a conference in Geneva and had decided to take a few days holiday before returning to Canada.

Both were about our age, (35 to 40) and good looking.

John lived in Vancouver and Gerry came from Quebec. They where delighted to have the company of someone speaking English. Gerry was seated next to Marie and they quickly got into an easy, bantering conversation. From John I learned that this was their first visit to the Vales. They came to Geneva often, but were normally too busy getting back to work to take advantage of a few days relaxation.

It was clear to see that Gerry was taken with Marie and his eyes strayed to her cleavage again and again. She, no doubt, noticed his interest – making her nipples harden under the silk of her dress – pressing and showing clearly the beautiful outline of her breasts.

The dinner went on in the most delightful way, with easy banter. The food was excellent as well. The small Italian combo started playing some nice soft danceable tunes and the little dance floor soon filled up. I was just about asking Marie for a dance, when Gerry asked her.

She looked at me as to say: “May I?”

“Go on, enjoy yourself,” I said.

After a while they came back to the table. Before I had a chance to ask, John took her out on the floor. She was thoroughly enjoying their attention. Coming back to the table she had more than her usual spring in her steps that clearly showed her appreciation of being the centre of attraction.

We had booked a table in the bar for after dinner drinks. Friends of John were staying at a hotel further down the valley and he was invited there for the night and had to leave after dinner. Making our way to the bar, Marie asked Gerry if he would like to join us.

“Yes, please – I should like that very much, provided you allow me to buy some champagne,” was his reply.

The table was set in an alcove, well away from the dancing area. Marie slid into the inside seat of the sofa bench and patted the place next to her.

“You sit and talk to me Gerry. I see Finn every day, but you will be gone soon.”

As she moved into her seat the split in her skirt opened almost to her crotch. She did not attempt to cover up, but leaned into Gerry asking, “Why haven’t you brought your wife with you?”

We then heard the story about how he and his wife had agreed to end an incompatible marriage. He had married his pretty high school sweetheart. She was the envy of all his friends, but after their courting days, the sex part of the marriage had gradually turned into a disaster.

As he bluntly put it, “she couldn’t handle my size! “Oh.” almost blushing he glanced at Marie and added

"that was unpardonably blunt of me, please forget that I ever said those words."

“Think nothing of it. We'll call it a slip-of-the-tongue," she said smilingly, casting an intrigued look into his lap.

"But how can that be a problem?" she added.

She knew well enough my fantasy of sharing her with another man and I couldn’t help wondering if this perhaps was the occasion I had been waiting for. She appeared to be quite taken with him. He was obviously captivated and was constantly lavishing attention on her. He kept stealing glances at her breasts and uncovered thighs.

He volunteered the information that the divorce had been such a traumatic experience and that for the last few months he had buried himself in work, without time for play.

“How very sad for you,” Marie said. “It’s not good for anyone to be without the attention of a loving partner for such a long time.”

“Anyone for a dance?” Marie got up and pulled me from the table. “Back soon Gerry - the next dance is with you,” she winked.

She melted into my arms to a slow number. I could feel her whole body cuddling into me from her breasts, stomach and thighs. She was warm through her silk dress and the supple muscles of her back were playing beneath my fingers.

“You seem to have made quite a hit with Gerry,” I whispered into her ear.

“I’m wondering if I’m being a bit unfair leading him on, but I must admit I like him a lot, and I enjoy the attention,” she replied.

“Why don’t you ask him to dance again and see if you can get him hard, and feel if he is as big as he claims,” I answered, pressing my beginning erection into her.

“That’s nice. Keep it just there, it fits so nicely in my crotch,” she purred.

As we walked back to our table I had to keep my hand in my pocket to hide my erection. Marie smiled when she noticed my predicament.

“Would you like sit this one out, or will you dance with me?” Gerry asked.

“I’ll love to dance with you,” taking Gerry by the hand as he led her to the floor.

I needed the men’s room and wandered of in search. They were still dancing when I got back to the table. The floor was quite dark and I could just see them in a very close embrace at the far end. The music was good; mostly evergreens with plenty of slow humable tunes. If they were humming I couldn’t see it, but they were certainly close enough for a buzz. They had melted into each other from their tops to their toes.

Coming back to the table Marie was flushed and with nipples almost poking through the silk of her dress. Gerry excused himself to find the toilet.

“This is madness,” she exclaimed. “The poor man has an erection bigger and harder than I would think possible!”

“Well, in that case you have two erections to look after,” I said, smiling at her.

“I believe the sensible thing is to call it a night before this situation takes off completely.” She looked serious.

“Is that really what you would like to do?” I asked.

“No, it’s not,” she replied.

Asking me to follow her to the ladies room, she told me how dancing with Gerry had affected her.

“He really is a very nice man; much too nice to be teased unmercifully. I’m not ready to indulge in your fantasy of sharing me with another man, but I have to admit that I want him, perhaps even more than he wants me. Sorry, I’m lying, judging from his stiffness he wants me badly!”

She asked me to wait for her to finish her visit to the ladies. I went back to the table to inform Gerry that we would be back soon.

“I’ll be here,” he smiled, and added, “Will you tell me if I’m overstepping my mark? I am very taken with your wife,” he admitted, with a concerned look on his face.

“Marie, as a grown up woman and is perfectly capable of looking after herself. She makes her own decisions,” I told him and went looking for her.

As she came out from the ladies room a minute or two later she took my arm and stuffed something into my pocket. She asked, and wanted to be quite sure that if she decided to spend the night with Gerry that I would not object later.

“You say it excites you, but how will you really feel afterwards is what’s important?” she added, glancing around the bar. “There is a woman sitting at the bar, and she looks lonely. Why don’t you ask her to dance and then invite her to our table? It would make me feel better if I knew you had company.”

She had obviously decided that Gerry was hers for the night. I had to go to the men’s again and Marie sauntered back to the table. Reaching into my jacket pocket I pulled out her silky panties. The crotch was soaked through with her wetness and the musky smell intoxicating.

The table was empty when I came back and I could see the two of them dancing. I honestly hadn’t noticed the woman Marie had observed at the bar. She was sitting alone with a glass of wine in her hand, looking a bit lost. When she looked my way and smiled. I got up, introduced myself and asked if she would like to dance. She nodded a yes, and taking my arm we walked to the floor.

Her name was Dina and she told me that her husband had been delayed on his flight from Madrid, due to some technical problems. He was not expected until midmorning next day. She had come down from Zurich this afternoon at the close of a meeting there. Her English was good; good enough to make small talk in any case. She moved well with that special Latin sway to her hips. She was elegantly dressed, slim, and filled out her outfit very nicely. Guessing, I would put her age at around thirty-five, give or take a couple of years.

Marie caught my eye across the floor and mouthed: “Thank you.”

She was very heavily into Gerry. He was caressing her bottom, and the thought that her wet panties were in my pocket was incredibly erotic. In fact, the situation caused my prick to start swelling and the combination of Dina’s supple body and the thought of Marie’s naked sex soon had me erect. I didn't want to chase away my new dance partner too soon by being so obviously aroused and tried to keep some distance between my growing cock and her. She looked up at me and smiled, obviously having noticed my arousal, and snuggled up close – moving against my hardness.

Marie and Gerry were just moving off the floor when the band stopped for a break. I asked Dina if she would like to join me at our table. She would like that very much, because it was lonely at the bar. I made the introductions, but omitted that Marie was my wife.

Dina told us that this was her first visit to Switzerland. She had been skiing before in the Sierra Nevada's, but wanted to get some more practice. We made general talk about winter and skiing and the nice hotel. Not the most scintillating of conversations.

Dina was clearly annoyed with her husband for standing her up. She said she wasn’t at all sure that the reason for his delay was a flight problem. She had almost made up her mind to stay in her room for the evening, but having looked forward to the break for some time, she decided to see what was happening. She was definitely pretty enough to attract attention and was very pleased that I had “rescued” her from the bar.

Her hair was jet-black and her skin the colour of honey. She was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil and had lived there until moving to Madrid when she was just past twenty. She was a qualified masseuse, working in an up-market establishment getting sports men and women back into shape from the strain and stresses they inflicted on their bodies.

When I jokingly asked whether she practised her profession in her spare time, she answered with a smile:

“It depends on what mood I’m in!”

By the time we were half into a second bottle of champagne the combo was back and Gerry asked Marie to dance. Dina and I did the same. We had only taken a few steps on the floor when Marie and Gerry came close and she tapped Dina’s shoulder saying,

“Switch?”

Melting into me, she asked me how I felt about the situation. Before letting me answer she went on saying that perhaps this wasn’t a good thing after all. Pressing into me she could feel my prick poking into her groin.

“Have you gone off with him?” I asked.

“God no, my wetness will soon be down to my knees. It was a bad idea to part with my panties, but it feels deliciously wicked to be without them!”

“Does he still want you?” I whispered.

“When he stroked me and noticed my naked rump during the last dance he nearly came on the spot; I could feel his cock twitching against me. He asked me to touch his bare cock under the table. It’s long, thick and wet! Perhaps I should just take him outside and give him a blow job? I’m still worried about tomorrow and what kind of feelings you’ll have then! I’m not even sure how I feel about you and Dina. She’s a very sexy lady!”

“Well, perhaps you are right, why don’t you finish the dance and kiss him goodnight!” I said.

“My head is spinning,” she mumbled, as if she was being robbed of a precious gift. “But I desperately want to feel him deep inside me,” … she almost cried, and then added, "I'm sorry, I will come to my senses in a little while and then kiss him goodnight."

Dina and Gerry were close and turning around I tapped his shoulder and switched partners again.

Dina moved into my arms, looked at me strangely and said, “Can you tell me what is going on here? All three of you are oozing sex from every pore, and you even have the smell of a woman in heat on you. Gerry has an erection that certainly isn’t for me! Besides, you didn’t tell me that she’s your wife!”

I had to tell her that Marie’s soaked panties were in my pocket, and that they had fallen head over heals in lust for each other. I also told her of Marie’s hesitation about going the whole way.

“How do you feel about this?” she asked.

I answered her truthfully that I would have preferred to fulfil my fantasy and share her with Gerry.

“My God, you are all crazy,” she said, pressing into my erection. “Soon you will have my wet panties in your pocket as well.” The swelling of her nipples pressed into my chest.

I asked her when she expected her husband to arrive. “Shut up and hold me close,” she started. “He’s probably in bed with his secretary just now. I’m not even going to check if his story about the flight problem is true.” She ground the ridge of her sex even harder into me. “We agreed that we needed some time away from home, to try to recapture the excitement from the early days of our marriage. We haven’t had sex for weeks – too many weeks!” she added.

Breaking the cosy embrace, I suggested that we should finish our drinks. She held me back and asked what will happen now. I told her that is was up to Marie to solve her dilemma, follow her lust, or kiss him goodnight.

“If I had the opportunity, I would follow my lust!” She smiled and stroked my crotch.

She asked me to follow her to the ladies room before joining the others. Coming back she had something bunched up in her hands.

“Here, you can look after my underwear as well,” she said, kissing my cheek.

“Thank heavens for minute panties!” I thought.

As we came back to our table Marie and Gerry were in a hot embrace. Her hand was in his lap, not that we could see it, but she was obviously fondling his erection. His hand was touching her naked cunt. The scent of their arousal enveloped the booth.

She looked at me openly, saying, “I’m spending the night with Gerry!” Then she looked at Dina. “Will you keep my husband happy for me?”

They got up from the table; Marie kissed me deeply and said, “I love you. Thanks for letting me have this. I’ll see you sometime tomorrow. And please, without hard feelings?” she added questioningly and then whispered, "I might even have a story to tell!"


“How do you feel now?” Dina asked.

I felt excited, apprehensive and horny. ”Should we have another drink?” I suggested.

She said that a nice big whisky on ice would be just right to finish of the evening. Drink in hand, she took my arm and put it around her shoulder leaning very close. Her left breast was just within reach and as I cupped it gently, feeling her taunt nipple.

She moaned, “That’s nice.”

Her free hand moved to my crotch and stroked my hard cock. Opening the folds in her wrap-around skirt, she bared her dark pussy. “Touch my wetness,” she urged.

It was getting late and the bar was emptying. “I don’t want to spend the night alone,” she said as she took my hand and moved it inside her soft bra, pressing it against her naked breast, the nipple poking into my palm.

“I want you,” I said, kissing her.

As we left the bar she went to the desk to check if any further messages had arrived from Madrid. She had a slip of paper in her hand.

“There is another delay,” she read on, “he arrives the day after tomorrow and will be here in the evening.”

“Shall we go to my room?” I suggested, remembering the champagne, still on ice.

“Fine with me,” she replied. "Just let me collect something I might need."

I told her to come to room 317 and that I would go ahead and have a quick shower, the door will be open I told her.

“Make it a long shower and I will join you,” she smiled.

…………

I was just waking up. The sun was filtering through the curtains and I assumed it must be midmorning. Dina was lying close with her hands around my penis. Turning around into a 69 position she opened her legs for me, welcoming my mouth and tongue on her sex. Opening her up with my fingers revealed her darker outer lips with the contrasting pink of the entrance to her vagina. Wetness was flowing freely from her, giving of a heady arousing scent. She was taking my hard cock in her mouth and was sucking on it beautifully as Marie walked in.