Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

"Now my sweet, you may answer. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And, of course should you forget again, I'm sure we can be most inventive with your new jewellery."

"Sir, I'm sure that won't be necessary."

"Good."

"Sir thank you for your kindness. May I be of service to you now?"

"I think you may, I wish you to bend over the end of the horse and spread your legs. Shall I need to tie you?"

"Oh no Sir, I have learned my lesson."

"I think you may have. Prove me wrong, though and you will be punished."

Helen bent over the sloping end of the vaulting horse and, wrapping her arms around the leather, spread her legs. Marcus stepped up to her bottom, presented for his pleasure and took hold of the base of his rigid cock. Taking a moment to open the lips of her pussy, he took a deep breath and then thrust deeply into her. His thick cock stretched her aching pussy, filling it and triggering the rippling spasms that heralded her orgasm. She sobbed in pleasure as he thrust deep and hard, taking her violently, the tears soaking the leather.

Marcus plunged in and out of her pussy, feeling the oily caress of her aching pussy. A particularly deep thrust and she was gone, tumbling into orgasm, her pussy squeezing against his cock in a long slow caress. Her whole body convulsed and she swooned limply against the horse. Marcus slid his hard cock out of her dripping pussy, and began to slide it along the cleft between her buttocks. The slippery fluid made the dark rosette between her buttocks slick and shiny as, realising what Marcus was about to do, Helen reached back and pulled the cheeks of her bottom apart. Marcus poised with his cock head pressed hard against the tight ring of her anus and then thrust hard. The feeling of Marcus pushing into her rectum forced a soft groan of surrender from Helen's lips and she convulsed again. This time Marcus made no attempt to hold back and spurted hot ropes of slipper cum into the depths of her bowels. Spurt after spurt of hot cum splashed inside her and Marcus slowly softened, slipping out of her bottom.

Helen could feel the slimy trickle of Marcus' sperm as he helped her to stand and took her gently in his arms.

"You have been a good girl this evening. I think you have learned your lessons very well. Go up to our rooms and run yourself a bath, I shall be up in a moment to bathe you before we go to bed.

Helen walked sedately to the stairs, her back straight as she displayed the stigmata of Marcus' love for her. Within she was gleeful at the prospect of his hands pleasuring her as thoroughly as they had punished her. She had experienced his punishment and reward before and knew that the pain was a small price to pay for his tender caresses. Besides, she loved her servitude to him.

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12