Switching Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother likes mom's scent.
2.5k words
4.02
206.3k
13

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

The alarm woke Lynn to sticky thighs and a wonderful feeling inside. The scent of sex still hung heavily in the air from last nights phone play. She felt the usual shy embarrassment that always came to her after Rhonda had used her and she knew that even here, alone in her room, she was blushing. She stretched under the covers before slipping out of bed. She peeled off the panties she had so thoroughly soaked and tossed them absently at the hamper, pulling on her robe. She felt sticky all over. She would have showered last night, but that would have been very unusual and Kari might have wondered why. Lynn never showered before bed. She headed off for the bathroom.

Kari had slept fitfully, her dreams invaded by the phone call she had listened in on. She was still in a state of mild shock at her mom, and now, after having had time to think about it more, at herself for being so turned on by it. Kari had nothing against lesbian sex, being very open-minded like most of her generation, but it had been a surprise to find her mom involved in something like that. She was awake and in her bed, feeling the stinging heat from her abused regions. She never jilled off that hard, and it left her tender. All in all though, it was a “good” hurt. She was still wondering about the woman Rhonda, and how she had come to have such power over mom. Kari admitted to herself, that she had a tendency to be a controlling bitch and wondered if she had what it took to be like that woman. She got up from bed as she had to pee.

Lynn had already made it into the shower, and was washing her body as if it belonged to a lover. Gentle motions stirred the foamy shower gel over her skin as she imagined what it must have been like for Tanya to be a bath slut for Rhonda. She started slightly as the bathroom door opened and Kari peeked in.

“Are you going to be long Mom? I’ve got to pee.” Kari smiled at her. Lynn felt a slight blush at being caught like that, but she hadn’t really been doing anything. And mother and daughter frequently were in the bathroom together. She really needed to add another bath to the house, so each of them had their own, but it would be expensive. Maybe Jeff could do the basic work like he had for his own.

“I just got in honey, but go on and go. Just don’t flush it and freeze me.” Lynn told the girl. She turned a bit so she wasn’t watching directly as her daughter went.

For her part, Kari was being careful not to look right at her mom. The shower had a clear curtain that did little to hide her. From the corner of her eye, she came to realize that her mom was indeed a sexy woman. She had worked long and hard to keep her body fit. Her tits were nice sized and Kari thought prettier than her own, and her butt…well Kari had friends both male and female that had commented on her mom having the best butt in town.

In the shower, Lynn was not quite watching Kari. She went about her shower as if no one was there, that being the unspoken agreement between the two when they both had to be in there at the same time like this. She couldn’t help but notice though, as Kari had lifted up the long t shirt she was wearing to sit down, that the girl was trimming some of her pubes, leaving a very cute triangle just above her pussy. Lynn was shocked at herself for noticing, and chided herself. This was not some girl at the Y, it was Kari.

Lynn also wondered if she should trim her own curls. It seemed to be the style. Rhonda’s dark bush was very short and tidy, and of course, Tanya was as smooth as an egg. She shivered slightly under the water.

Kari left the bathroom and went back to her own room. She bit her lip at the thought of how aroused she had just become. She slipped back into bed to try to get another hour or two of sleep.

Before she left for work, Lynn took her clothes hamper to the laundry room. Normally, she would have sorted it out and started a load of laundry, but she was running a bit behind this morning, and just left it there. On the very top of the pile in the hamper was the pair of still damp pink panties she had worn last night. She hadn’t noticed.

Kari rose about an hour later, and went thru her normal morning routine of snooping in moms email. There was nothing there worth reading today, till she checked the delete box, and noted a note from the Rhonda person. All it said was “good work cunt.”

Checking her own mail, Kari found a message from her friend Amy inviting her to go to the mall and then run around later. Kari checked on messenger and found Amy was on, so she asked her to pick her up. She heard Jeff stirring around upstairs, and thought she get into the shower before he used up all the hot water.

Jeff had woke up with his usual morning hard on, and had trouble peeing. He managed finally, and was considering whether he should take care of it, or wait till later, when he heard the telltale rattle of the pipes that meant the shower was turned on in the main bath. As quickly and quietly as he could, he pulled on some pants and crept into the storage room at the end of the hall that adjoined the bath. He very carefully moved one large box, and then stepped up on a crate that he had put there long ago for this purpose.

While Jeff wasn’t the snoop his sister was, like most boys he found a way to peek at his sister whenever possible. It didn’t happen that often that he got to see her shower. She was usually up and out of the shower long before he was awake, or mom was home and he couldn’t risk it. So when he had the chance, he took it.

The main bath had a vent in it that ran up into the wall, then across and out the outside wall of the house. Jeff had no clue why it had been built that way; it would have made more sense to him to put it on the outside wall to start with. But the fact it was built the way it was, worked to his benefit. The store room was not a finished room, and the vent ran along the wall. Jeff had put a hole in the back of the duct work that let him see thru the grill on the other side, and into the bath. He had thought about trying to get one of those spy cameras and set it in the vent, but had never carried thru. He eased his way to his viewing spot and put his eyes to the peephole. He was rewarded with the sight of his naked sister, standing in front of the sink. She was brushing her teeth, an activity that made her boobs jiggle.The shower was running to warm up. Jeff groaned softly to himself and unzipped his pants. It hurt to have his cock so hard in them.

Other than pictures, the shy boy had seen a total of two women naked in his life, his mom, and his sister Kari. He could never quite make up his mind which had the better body. Mom had bigger boobs, but Kari’s were plumper and rounder. Mom’s had a more “boob shape” to them. Kari trimmed the hair on her pussy to this cute shape. Mom’s was natural, but not nasty like some untrimmed ones he had seen online. Mom had the better ass, but Kari’s bottom was so soft looking. Precum was leaking from his cock as his sister climbed into the shower. He couldn’t stroke it, not balanced as he was against the wall, and it ached. Kari was washing her hair. That had her turned so her front was to him, and he watched in rapt attention as the water rolled over her body. Kari’s neat little bush was about two shades darker than her muddy blonde hair, just like the hair round his cock was a bit darker than his head. Both of them had been very yellow blondes when they were little, each was gradually turning darker. Kari’s hair was longish and straight and had a bit of reddish to it. His own was cut short and a little darker.

Kari started to wash her body now, he nearly groaned as she washed her round boobs. Her nipples were hard and looked like darts. She parted her legs a bit to wash between them, and he could see the pink flesh. His aching cock throbbed. As Kari began to wash her legs, she put one up on the edge of the tub, which opened her to his gaze. Jeff was biting his lip now; he knew he was going to loose control. Kari’s hands were starting on her calf, and then moving up her thigh, closer, closer. Her hand was there, on her mound, rubbing the soap into it again. Jeff bit back a groan as his cock bucked and squirted onto the wall in front of him. He pressed tightly to the wall, to hold his balance. His eyes were closed for a moment as his orgasm rocked thru him. He knew it wasn’t very manly to cum like that, from just watching, but at the moment, he didn’t care.

When was able to think clearly enough to see again, he watched as Kari washed her little bottom. He wished she would turn so he could see it better. Kari began to rinse off, and he quietly stepped off the crate and took a rag he kept there and wiped his cum from the wall. The wall had a stain on it from the times before he did this, but no one would ever notice. He lifted the bigger box back into place to hide it. He stuffed his still semi hard cock into his pants and fled the scene as quietly as he could. He was sweating and panting when he got to the safety of his own room. He turned on his music and stripped off to step into his own shower. The water turned cold very quickly, and he was silently grateful. His balls and cock ached for proper relief, but he was trying to ignore them.

Kari had left the house, telling him she was going out with Amy, and to tell mom she would be home after supper. Jeff loafed around the house a while, and wandered almost absently into the laundry room to see if he had any clothes there needing put away. He hated when mom put his things away. She folded them too neatly. His mom’s hamper was sitting on top of the washer, and he peeked inside. This wasn’t a new experience for him. Right on top was a pair of mom’s panties. Even though he knew he was alone, he looked over his shoulder out of habit before he picked them up. He brought them to his face and inhaled deeply. WOW was his thought.

He had learned about this from other boys, and had often enough sniffed both his mom’s and his sister’s dirty panties when he could find them. He could even tell the difference in their scents. Mom’s was sweeter and stronger than Kari’s, he imagined because she was more mature. Either one was enough to make him hard, and the scent from this pair, was causing his cock to strain. He held them up again. He had heard a joke once about what is the crusty stuff in a girl’s panties? Clitty litter. These weren’t crusty, but they had…something in them. It was like the dried cum on his sheets sometimes. Was that what it was, was it girl cum? He had a quick picture of how his mom fit into them, and imagined her cumming…in his mind he saw it like he girls on the porn videos he had seen. He sniffed deeply again. His cock was throbbing in his pants. He took it out, and then took his pants clear off, and his shirt, and shorts till he was naked in the laundry room.

He rifled thru the hamper, finding another pair of mom’s panties. He sniffed them too, and found her sweet scent in them, but not as strong as the first pair. He was stroking himself, slowly and gently. He wanted to cum, but he wanted this to last as long as it could. He rubbed the pink panties on his face, smelling over and over the cum Lynn had left in them. Jeff thought about wrapping them around his straining cock but was afraid of the mess he would leave in them. He pictured mom in these panties, slowly taking them off. He thought about what it would be like to push his face in there, between her legs. He had heard the other guys talking about eating pussy, how women liked it. He had seen pictures of it. He couldn’t hold back any longer and he knew it. He got down on the floor, still with the panties to his face and pumped madly. His cock erupted in huge spurts all over his chest and belly, over and over again. He was grunting and groaning, sweating. The panties were plastered to his face, over his mouth; he could even taste the woman taste in them now. His cock stayed firm, and he kept pumping it. Faster and madder, almost painfully he stroked it. His cum had made it slippery, like he imagined a woman to be, like he imagined his mother and sister were, down in their pussies. His body rocked, his hips pushing. He pictured them both in the shower, wet, soapy. He thought of the porn he had seen and put them into those poses with each other. His hips rocketed up off the floor as his cock sprayed again. He lay there, panting, sweaty, covered in his own cum. There was a roll of paper towels there, and he cleaned himself.

He felt shame at himself for his thoughts, even though it wasn’t the first time he had had this fantasy. His sticky cock ached from the pounding he had given it. He wished for the thousandth time he was better with girls, so he could get one to take care of his needs instead of doing this. He put the panties back, carefully duplicating the way they had been in the hamper.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers