Switching Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers

Rhonda, with her mouth full of hot, freshly fucked cunt, moaned out "mmmhhmmmm" and kept working. Tanya wailed. Her cunt spasmed hard, and she pushed Steve's load with her own cum into Rhonda's mouth. Rhonda squealed as she sucked it into her mouth, pushing her tongue into the hot cunt, and lapping up more. Tanya was bucking and bouncing, held in place by Rhonda's grip on her thighs.

Steve's eyes were wide.

Rhonda let Tanya slip away, and pulled her close, kissing her, and snowballing the hot goo back and forth. Tanya was cooing her thanks to her mistress, and Rhonda told her she had been extra good, so she deserved it. "But, don't let it go to your head, cunt. You still belong to ME!" Rhonda giggled to the girl.

The trio made their way to the shower. It was a huge glassed in affair. Tanya and Steve washed Rhonda together, and then Steve and Tanya washed each other. He grew hard again, and was hoping one of them would require service there in the shower. Rhonda amused herself by stroking his hard cock a few times now and then. She had him bend over, and she pulled the plug from his ass, gently. Rhonda let thoughts of getting her strap on out, and fucking the boy's ass, but that really wasn't her thing. She wondered if Tanya might enjoy it. She seldom used that toy, except for something different once in a while.

Rhonda ordered a meal in, and made the sluts stay naked while they ate. Steve's cock stayed remarkably hard, to Rhonda's pleasure. It had been a long time she used a young man. They definitely had some uses too. Kathy had trained him well. She let Tanya use him more, after their food had settled. This time, the girl laid back and had him eat her, slowly. He brought her off several times while Rhonda watched, enjoying her nieces pleasure. Then she had the boy lay back, while they both teased his cock. Soon, she was ready, and this time, she let him on top. She told him to go slow, and he obeyed.

Steve enjoyed pleasing this lady. Her pussy was not as tight as Tanya's, but it was sweetly snug, tighter than Kathy's. This time Tanya was allowed to pleasure herself as she watched, and she lay next to them. Rhonda also let her reach between them, and she toyed with her aunt's clit as well. Steve took Rhonda's right nipple in his mouth, and Tanya the left. Rhonda had several dreamy slow orgasms as the sluts pleased her.

The she had Steve sit in the chair. She tuned her back to him, and lowered herself down onto his hard pole. Her legs went over the chair arms, and she motioned Tanya between them. She pushed the cunt's face into her, and felt her talented tongue lashing up and down her clit. She pushed power, guiding the girl, and she was licking them both. Her tongue would dance over Steve's cock as Rhonda slid up and down on it, then over his balls, then back to Rhonda's clit. Steve was begging soon.

"In me boy, fill me." Rhonda ordered. Steve's cock bucked as he filled her. He moaned loudly as she clamped down tight on his cock, milking it for every last drop. Tanya concentrated on Rhonda's clit now, pressing in to suck it, as Rhonda pulled at her hair. One last gentle long sweet orgasm came over Rhonda. At last she sighed in contentment, and slid off Steve's spent tool. She moved to the bed, and ordered him to come and clean her. He knelt and licked at her, sucking softly, and taking back his own cum.

"May I clean him as well Miss?" Tanya asked.

"Certainly cunt. Amuse yourself."

Tanya slid down, and took Steve's slippery cock into her mouth, it was half hard, and she was able to fit it all in. her tongue licking it clean, savoring her aunt's flavor off it, mixed with his cum. This cock, she didn't mind sucking at all. He was sweet and tangy, not tasting like salt and musky sweat. Even when it was hard, it was so soft to the touch, the shaved flesh delighted her. His cock danced in her mouth a little, but didn't grow to full hardness. He had been hard for better than an hour, and needed rest she decided. She hoped auntie would let her have him again; she wanted to ride him as Rhonda had done, and then make him jack off.

Rhonda told Steve she was clean enough now. He slipped back, kneeling, and thanked her for the honor. Tanya let his cock slide from her mouth. Rhonda slid over in the bed, and motioned them both up with her. She cuddled them both, glowing in pleasure. They all dozed a bit.

When Tanya woke from her snooze, she saw her aunt looking down into her eyes. Steve was still sleeping, his cock back to its tiny soft state. Both Rhonda and Tanya smiled silently at it. Steve stirred and woke, blushing a little at their amused glances.

"May I have him again Miss?" Tanya asked sweetly.

"I think you deserve another treat, so yes. But this time, I will make him ready for you."

Rhonda slid down the bed. Steve groaned as she took not only his limp cock, but his balls into her mouth. Her tongue slid over them softly, and she felt him growing. As his cock swelled, she let his sack slid out, and concentrated on his cock. She had it all in her mouth, sucking it, working her tongue over it. She pushed his legs wide, and came up for air. She reached over, and slide a finger along Tanya's thigh, before dipping it into the girls always wet cunt. "Just let me borrow something cunt." She worked her finger in and out of Tanya's slippery hole, and then brought it back. She took all of Steve's cock into her mouth at once, working up and down again, as she slid her finger into his tight little ass. He gasped, as she fingerfucked him while she sucked on his cock. It had the desired affect. He was rock hard and big in seconds.

"There, I think he is of some use now." Rhonda moved away, and Tanya climbed over the boy.

"Ok bitch, lets see if you can make me cum good," Tanya told him, as she took his cock in her hand, and rubbed it up and down on her slit. His cock was already slippery from the blow job, but her juices made it even more slippery. She enjoyed using his cock to rub herself. She rode up, and guided it into her cunt, dropping down slowly. She flexed herself round him, making him whimper, and then began to ride up and down. Her cunt was gushing already, coating his cock, running down his balls, even to the crack of his ass.

Rhonda rubbed herself as she watched.

Tanya rode the boy's cock up and down, slow at first and gradually gaining speed and force. Steve met her rhythm, pushing his hips up and driving deeply into her. Tanya was moaning, low and soft at first, and then getting louder and higher.

Rhonda leaned close. "Are you going to baby?"

"Uh...uhhuh, yes Miss!"

"Big one baby?"

"Yessss!"

Rhonda reached behind Tanya, and began to tickle her ass, teasing the little hole. Steve kept pumping up into her as she slammed harder up and down on him. Rhonda's fingertip invaded Tanya's bottom, then pushed a little deeper, working in and out in the same hard rhythm. Tanya's hand slipped down and furiously rubbed at her clit. "OOoooo.." she cried out. This was going to be huge! Suddenly she pulled clear off Steve's cock, holding herself up over him, rubbing wildly, as Rhonda pushed her finger in and out. "OH! GOD! YESSSS!" she screamed.

As she wailed, keening a long high note, a long thin stream shot from her cunt, covering Steve's stomach. "EEEEEeeeeee!" she was crying, as she kept furiously rubbing at her clit, sending a second shot of cunt cum over him.

Rhonda grabbed Steve's hand and pushed it to his cock, "Jack off, bitch, jack off now!" Steve began pumping his cock, hard and fast. His eyes were glued to the girl, as yet another squirt of her juice shot out. Rhonda was totally impressed. She hadn't seen Tanya squirt so much, even on a first cum, in ages. And the girl had cum several times already today. Finally, the girl fell over, nearly weeping, and panting. Her fingers were still at her mound, she was still rubbing it. Rhonda looked at the puddle she had left on Steve.

Steve wanted to cum now, badly. He asked Rhonda. She looked at Tanya. Tanya spoke, shakily "No, not yet....it's mine. I earned it!"

"Yes you did baby, yes you did. It's yours"

Tanya moved over on the bed, turning and bringing her dripping countdown over Steve's mouth. "Suck it bitch! Suck it and be honored to suck Miss Rhonda's cunt!" she pushed down on him, grinding her sopping hole into his mouth. She folded over and moved his hand away, to take his cock into her mouth. Her tits touched the wet slippery puddle she had left on him. His cock throbbed in her mouth. She took it deep, gagging a little, but taking it.

She was sucking his cock like a good slut, making his hips bounce. He was doing his very best, making her moan round his cock, as he sucked on her cunt. She came, dribbling a little squirt into his mouth.

He was moaning, trying to beg to cum, but her cunt was mashed against him as she rode his face. His cock ached. She moaned round it again, as she came again.

She moved back some, rising off his cock, and putting his hand back on it. She rocked back some on his mouth, pushing herself so his tongue was pushing at her asshole. Pumping his cock in his fist, he rimmed her, shoving his tongue into her. She was rubbing herself. He was screaming into her, trying to get words out.

Rhonda was fingering herself, watching, and told Tanya, "Let him cum for you, baby."

Tanya moaned out "Oh...does it need to cum? Do you need to cum bitch boy?"

Steve moaned out, nearly screaming, something that might have been "yes please." His tongue never left her asshole.

"The do it bitch slut boy!"

Steve let go. He would have thought his balls would burst. His cum sprayed out in short quick bursts as flames exploded in his head and he saw stars. Tanya lifted just angled herself back some, and let go with her own cry as she fingered herself, sending one short blast of cunt juice into his open mouth.

"...later, Auntie told me how when you use a man, you cant make him hold out too long, or sometimes they cant do it at all, and how it really hurts them. The whole thing was fantastic. After that time, we had to get in the shower again, and Auntie fucked him good in there, then she made me suck him off. I didn't mind doing it, because she wanted me too, and really, I wanted to too. His cock is sweet tasting Lynn, especially after its been inside auntie! (LOL). I sure miss you though. We go to Colorado next in a couple of weeks. I don't know when we will be coming back there. Auntie says to tell you, she hopes you got all wet reading this! Take care"

Lynn finished the letter from Tanya. Yes, she certainly was wet. It seemed that somehow her hand had slipped inside her panties too. Her mind reeled at that thought of young hard cock for a toy like that. MM MM yum, she thought, as she pulled her hand out of her soggy pants.

P_E_C
P_E_C
59 Followers
12