Swollen, and Well Used

Story Info
Husband finds out why she had an affair.
3.2k words
3.51
354.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
733 Followers

As I looked down at my sleeping wife, I shook my head, and once again marveled at how little I understood about what made her tick. Wearing my usual work garb of a blue suit, stripped tie, on a white shirt, with shined black shoes, I picked up my lap top, brief case, and cell phone, and went through the garage to my car.

The last three days had been real shockers. Sunday, I had found hidden in the back of her closet a pair of lace crotchless panties. They were frayed, and stained from many wearing, but I had never seen them before.

Monday, on a hunch, I had phoned Bud Rolling, who lives on the other side of Raleigh. His wife June is my wife’s best friend. Bud and I had played pick up basketball at the YMCA for the last three years, so I knew him well.

“Bud, Barry Ostrowski here, are you alone, and can you talk?”

“Sure, Barry, June is out shopping, so what is on your mind?”

“Bud, I have discovered something that leads me to believe that my wife, Gisele, may be stepping out on me. Have you heard anything from June that would shed some light on what is going on?”

There was a long silence, which told me that my hunch was correct. The only question was, would Bud tell me what he knew?

I continued, “Listen buddy, I won’t run around yelling or screaming, and probably won’t tell her that I know anything.”

“Barry, I will level with you. June and I have had arguments about if I should have told you about what Gisele has told her. Look, you wife was having an affair with a guy who drove a delivery truck, and has seven kids. Before you go ballistic, he has just transferred to Charlotte, so it is over.”

“Do you have any idea, what about him attracted her?”

“Matter of fact, I do, Barry. She has told June, that the guy got so excited when he saw her naked, that his lips trembled, and his cock got beet red, and bobbed up and down. Plus, he was hung. Gisele told June that you treat her like a China Doll, whereas the other guy slammed his cock into her. When he has finished, she says that she felt Swollen, and Well Used in the pussy, which she really liked.”

“Damn, Bud, I want to thank you for filling me in. I am not sure just how I will handle this, but you can be sure of one thing. No one will ever know that we talked, and I will see what I can do to satisfy my wife.”

“Barry, I figured that you were not the jealous type, and would not leave Gisele. Every guy that I know, that knows her, would give an arm or a leg to spend an evening in the sack with her. Basketball, Thursday night?”

“Ya, see you then. Bye.”

Mulling all that over in my mind as I made my calls, I came up with two ideas. First, was that Gisele, having tasted hot sex, would want it again, and with her looks, it was something she could do every day. Second, I would like some strange too, so I would talk to her about going to meet with some swinger couples.

Tuesday night, in bed, I tried to give her some harder sex, but when I tried to go fast, I would start to cum too soon. Catch 22. Turned out to be our average sex. Laying there in the dark, I said, “Honey, I have been thinking. We are both thirty now, and have been married for six years. I have heard some stories about couples getting together for key exchanges, or swinging at someone’s home. Would you be interested in trying that?”

She pretended that was a new idea to her, and asked what a key club was, and would I be comfortable with her going to bed with a guy.

The short story is that she agreed to give it a try. That brings us up to date. You can understand that only a part of my attention was on my driving as I pulled off interstate 40 onto route 70 on my way to Goldsboro.

Friday night, we drove to Durham to attend our first swinger party. We wondered if the couples would be attractive to us. Were they! Most were slightly older then us, at thirty-five to forty. Gisele looked fabulous in her black knit dress. I noticed several men staring at her.

I sometimes forget what an impact she has on strangers. As we chatted with the hostess, I looked Gisele over. He face has fine features, with classic high cheek bones.

Her eyes are green, and contrast with her reddish brown hair which hangs down six inches below her neck. She has a dark tan. Because of the weight of her C cup breasts, she wears a full halter bathing bra. Men can not take their eyes off her white mounds of breasts that rise out of the top of her dress, and contrast with the dress and her tan.

A tall dark guy, with wide shoulders, wearing a skin tight silk shirt, sauntered over to us. “What are you folks drinking?” “Long Island Ice Tea, we both said at once.”

As he turned, and Gisele turned back to the hostess, I added, “Strong.”

He stopped. “Hi, I’m Tony, and that tiny blond in the red dress, over there, is my other.”

“Tony, do me a favor. Come on to my wife, and give her a good fucking. I’m Barry, and she is Gisele.”

“Oh, yes, that will be my pleasure, my friend,” Tony said, as he moved off to the bar for our drinks.

When Tony returned, he had his wife in tow. “I’m Linda, Tony said that you wanted him to get your wife started. I’ll okay that if I get you in return. Tony will make her quicker, if you and I leave this area, so your wife does not have you watching him put the make on her.”

I just smiled, as I reached out and gently stroked her hair. Things were looking just fine.

Linda took my hand and led me to the lower level. We went to the corner bed room. “I like the light on,” she said, as she turned her back to me so that I could lower the zipper on her dress. A tiny girl, but beautifully proportioned. Just a baby doll. With a laugh, she jumped onto the bed.

“Eat me, Baby,” she said, as she lay back and used both hands to open her outer lips. It was like going down on a teen, in contrast to my wife, who is a full sized woman in all respects. Her legs were frail, and her skin milky white. She was wet and ready as I begin to explore and enjoy her womanhood. I guess I am a China doll sex man, because that is the way I slowly nibbled and ate at her pussy until she urgently thrust her hips up to press my mouth deep into her pussy, and let out several grunts of pleasure.

Thrusting my cock into her pussy was the most exciting thing I have done in years. I would pull back and then thrust in as hard as I could. I pumped as fast and hard as I could, until my balls tightened, and I exploded into her with gobs of hot cum. Ya!

After we had stopped panting, and had relaxed, Linda gave me a kiss on the head and got off the bed. As she dressed, she said, “I try to do three guys, when I come to these parties, see you later.” She was out the door.

I washed my cock, face, and combed my hair. When I got back to the main floor, I saw Tony at the bar, alone. “Well?”

Tony smiled, and put his mouth close to my ear, as he whispered to me, “Your wife is a wildcat. I fucked her as hard as I could. She kept saying, “Push.” There is another guy with her in the bedroom at the top of the stairs fucking her now.”

Peeking in, I was treated to the sight of my wife being fucked by a short stocky guy that was pumping as fast and hard as he could. As his cock drove home, her ass would ripple from the impact. Her tits would bound up and down, and her cheeks of her face would shake. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was wide open as she begin to orgasm.

Her areolas, which are three inches across, were swollen out an inch, and her nipples protruded another inch, giving her breasts a pointed appearance. They both cum. He was as noisy as she.

I returned to the main floor. Soon, I hooked up with the hostess, a gal named Josie. She was multi-orgasmic, and knew just how to cum herself without bringing me to orgasm. It was a learning experience.

In bed that evening, I asked Gisele, if she enjoyed the evening. Her reply astounded me. “It was good, all right, but I just don’t feel as though I am Swollen and Well Used. Barry, I have to tell you something. There is part of me that likes like a big hard man to take me roughly, and pound into me.”

“The customer is always right,” I thought,” so I said to her. “I will arrange something for you during this next weekend.” She kissed me, then rolled over to go asleep.

“What the hell am I going to do to top tonight? Darn, I sure don’t want her to stop swinging. I had some wild sex tonight,” all passed through my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day, I drove to Fayetteville to see one of my customers. After the call, I was having lunch when one of the paratroopers from Fort Bragg came in. I looked him over. Six two, one hundred, ninety pounds, and all muscle. Clothes were form fitting, and I noted a drill instructors ensign on his chest. As he walked out, I approached him.

“Hey, Buddy, could I talk to you?”

“Sir, what can I do for you?”

Sitting in my car, I told him that my wife need to have a man sex her in a way that I could not. He should be hung, and be able to go at top speed. As I said this, I showed him a picture of Gisele. If there was any reservation on his part, it melted when he saw the photo I showed him, of her in a bathing suit.

Now, I must tell you that I’m a small town guy, and have only been around other naked men, when I played high school basketball. All the guys were about six inches, as I am. Wanting to make sure that Gisele got enough sex to keep her happy, I added, “If you know of any guys with a large cock, have them join in.”

He looked at me, nodding. We set it up for Friday night. He gave me directions to a rural home, on route 401. As I was about to drive off, he stopped me. “Look Barry, if I am going to set this up, I don’t want it to end too soon, so here is what I suggest. You drop her off, and leave. Come back Saturday at noon for her.”

Thinking quickly, I responded, “Okay, I have a video camera in the trunk. You take it and get some good pictures of her being fucked, for me.” As I handed him the camera, he informed me that his name was Roger Croger

Gisele studied Roger’s picture. “Gawd, is he a hunk. Where did you find him?”

Needless to say we arrived at his front door Friday at nine PM, on the button. Gisele, gave me a kiss. Roger came out onto the porch. Wearing a tee shirt that looked painted on, and shorts so tight that you could see the outline of his cock and balls. I thought Gisele would swoon. “Looking good,” I said to myself, as I drove off, and she walked into the house with him.

The next day, when I picked up Gisele, she was a mess. Her lavender sequin halter top, and the matching skirt were all wrinkled, as though they spent the night in a ball on the floor. She had beard burn on her neck, and face. She had just stepped out of the shower, with her hair wet, and wet spots showing through her dress. She smelled of pussy and cum. “I’m a little drunk,” she said.

She slid over to kiss me.

“Did he meet your expectations?”

“Oh, yes... I am Swollen, and Well Used. I will go to the swinger parties with you, if you let me visit him every so often. If its okay with you, I want to visit him again in two weeks.”

I was giddy. It had worked perfectly. We both would get all the sex we wanted. “I will be happy to bring you back.”

As soon as Gisele got home, she showered again, and fell asleep as soon as she got into bed. I got the camera, that Roger had put in the trunk. He informed me that he had used his camera, as well as mine, and that there were two tapes. One in the living room, and one in the bed room. Sitting naked, with a beer in one hand, and my cock in the other, I ran the living room tape first.

Gisele walked into the room with Roger. She peeked out the window to watch me drive off. Then she faced Roger. He handed her a tall glass, containing a mixed drink. I could see a vodka bottle in the background. He drained half of his. To my surprise, Gisele drank all of hers, and then drank another. “No wonder, she was still tipsy,” I thought.

Roger walked over to her. He reached around her and grabbed both cheeks of her ass. That surprised her, and her mouth opened. He French kissed her as his hand undid both of her halter ties. As they pulled apart, it fell to the floor, allowing her tits to swing free. Roger spun her and pawed her tits hard, from behind her, leaving his finger prints on them. As she lifted her hands to defend her breasts, Roger removed her skirt. I gasped as her lace crotchless panties came into view. His buried his finger in her twat. You could see his hand rise and fall rapidly as he finger fucked her.

He turned her face toward the camera so I could witness her face, with her eyes closed, mouth open, and breasts turning red and swelling as the sexual rush raced through her. Pushing her ahead of him, they entered the bedroom.

My cock was throbbing, it was so hard, as I changed the tape. I jumped out of the chair, spelling my beer, when the tape started. As Gisele came through the door, five naked men surrounded her. Each was as muscular as Roger. Gisele stopped. Roger squeezed her ass hard. She thrust her pelvic area forward. The guy in front ran his finger into her twat. A guy to one side grabbed her head, giving her a long deep kiss, as the others pulled on her tits, and ran fingers up her twat, and ass.

I looked at her reaction. She was staring at the men’s crotches. I follow her gaze. “The cocks, look at the cocks, fool!” I said to myself, as it dawned on me that Roger had access to 30,000 men, and must have taken my request for hung men, seriously. In my wildest dreams, I had never imagined that men could function with meat like that hung between their legs. Roger’s was the smallest, and it was all of seven thick inches.

It was the guy off to the side that had Gisele’s attention. He was stroking his cock slowly. The bulb on the end bobbed up and down as his hand slid slowly up and down his cock. His eyes were staring at Gisele’s pussy. His hand was close to the base. There was seven inches beyond the part that he was holding. Its weight caused it to bend.

Gisele was lowered to the bed in such a way that Roger could place his feet against the head board. A man was on his knees with her shoulders pressing against them, so she would not slide away from Roger. As he lowered himself on her, I saw her hands open her cunt lips so that he would slide right into her.

It started. Roger’s ass was a blur as his ass drove his cock into her. The impact would cause a ripple in he ass, stomach, and her tits were bounding up to her shoulder, then down to her navel. Gisele’s face was red, as she panted, and her jaw worked as she mouth out the words, “Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oooohhoooooooooooo.” As her head went full back, the two guys on the side each yanked her breasts hard. On the tape, her screams of pleasure filled the room. “Aaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.”

Roger pulled out of her to unloaded a cup of cum on her stomach. As Roger rolled off, Gisele was before me, with her legs spread wide. What a sight?

Her tan contrasted with the stark white where her bathing suit covered her. She had a full cunt bush, split by a red gash open for the next fucker. It was our hung friend. He was on his knees between her legs. As he bent over, I could see his cock clearly. From his ass, there was three inches of thick cock before you came to his balls. His balls, of normal size, were mere protrusions on his shaft, which was as thick as a beer can, and nine inches long. As he lowered himself, and his white cock was outlined against her dark bush, it seemed that it was as wide as the space between her legs.

Gisele’s ass was small compared to his. His legs easily were spread wider then her ass, which forced her legs as wide as I have ever seen them. Boom, he slammed that cock of his down deep into Gisele’s cunt. I stiffened, waiting for a cry of pain.

Her eyes flew open, as her mouth was agape. I watched as her hips rose to let this man plunge every last part of himself into her. Her hands were on his shoulders, so she could thrust at him with her white ass, as he stroked in, and out. In and out. In and out.

She cum once. Then again, as he cum in her. By the time he pulled out of her, her pussy hair was matted down by her juices, and cum.

She now was flushed with sweat running off her. Her breasts were swollen, and red. Her twat was wide open, and the clitoris was exposed, red, swollen. There was a delightful smile on her face, as the next man lowered himself on to her.

I sat down. I’m slow, but now I know what Gisele means when she says that she wants to be, “Swollen, and Well Used.”

Softly
Softly
733 Followers