SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 05

Story Info
An East Indian and Black University Student are dosed.
8.6k words
4.57
82.7k
50

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

This is the fifth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique oxytocin.

In the first installment, he administered the potion to a sweet young librarian name Sarah. The potion worked exactly as it had in the lab and Sarah is now a devoted and contented mate, living with Edward. In the second, Sarah introduced Edward to her girlfriend, Mary, from work and she is brought into the love nest as a second devoted and contented mate. In the third, while travelling in England on business, he seduces his beautiful British lawyer, Gwyneth, to evaluate whether she is a worthy subject for the SX69 trial. In the fourth, brilliant British newspaper reporter, Elizabeth, is invited to his castle and then brought into the happy love nest and becomes a contented mate.

In this story, Edward is travelling to Oxford to interview a number of international female students who have Rhodes scholarships with a business major. He hates running the businesses he inherited from his late elderly wife. A smart businesswoman would be a great addition to the family. He also wants to test SX69 on a woman of color.

His motto is "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

Enjoy this episode of his scientific quest!

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

*

SX69 Journal November, 2011

It has been an extraordinary month here at my castle in England since my last journal entry. Elizabeth, the brilliant and beautiful newspaper reporter has integrated into our family troop very well. She has taken a leave of absence from her work. Amazingly, she is the horniest of the group. My thinking is that since she is older and has a genius intelligence level she had repressed her sexual nature longer than sweet young Sarah and Mary. When SX69 unleashed her primal instincts, she needed to catch up. She has taken to cupping my balls all night in her warm hand as she sleeps beside me in our group bed. Often, waking me in the middle of the night, she whispers her urgent needs into my ear. I let her climb on me and fuck cowgirl until she cums. As a screamer, at first she would wake up the house with her screams of passion so I had to make a rule that she had to repress those for our midnight trysts. Daytime, I told her, scream as much as you want but folks need their sleep. So she puts her hand over her mouth and muffles her passion as she humps me. It kind of turns me on to hear her muffled squeals and grunts as her wet, hot pussy envelops my stiff cock.

Her super horny nature is bringing us to another problem which I have to solve in a unique way. The girls have taken to the nudist lifestyle. I agreed to this because we have privacy here at my large estate and I know the staff will be entirely discrete. The girls love to ride the thoroughbred horses across the fields. It is a breathtaking sight to see them nude and in full gallop. Phillip, our handyman and stable-boy, eats the girls up with his eyes. The poor fellow walks around with a constant tent in the front of his pants. He is hung like a horse, so the tent is huge. I noticed that Elizabeth was flirting with the young fellow. The boy is a bit slow witted and was not getting the hint. I knew where this is heading so I made a decision to help both of them. As a biologist, I look at sexuality from an animal viewpoint not a moral one. These two people are simply following their instincts and one should deal with it accordingly. I told Sarah to fetch Phillip and Elizabeth and tell them to come to the Study Room just off the Great Hall.

I do not have to wait long sitting in my large stuffed leather chair in the wood paneled room before I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I shout and in comes Elizabeth, gloriously naked and shy Phillip, fully clothed with his cap held with both hands in front of the tent in his pants.

"Sit over there on that sofa," I command and they sit waiting for what I will say.

"We have a situation here that I must address. Here we have Phillip, a normally horny 20 year-old boy working around three lusty, beautiful nude women in their prime. Elizabeth, I have witnessed your sexuality blossom to a very great degree. This is fine but I do not think you are getting enough fulfillment. I have decided that you should service Phillip's sexual appetite on a regular basis." At this, the boy looks up open-eyed and a bit confused and the woman breaks into a big smile. "Phillip, my fine young man, let me put what I just said in a way you can understand. I am telling Elizabeth to have sex with you. Now, by sex I mean everything except fucking. Your cock is simply too big. It has taken a full month for Sarah's pussy to return to normal size after you fucked her when I was away. That was not your fault but I don't want Elizabeth's cunny getting stretched by your monster cock. You can have oral sex, touching and anything else you may desire. Come to think of it, do not, I repeat do not fuck her in the ass. That would certainly kill her with that prodigious weapon of yours. Do you understand what I am saying boy?"

"Yes sir. I think so sir."

"Hmm, I better help you out here. Stand up boy and take off those clothes. I think I need to show you how to get true sexual fulfillment without fucking a woman's pussy." The boy jumps up and strips naked and stands there shyly with his hands attempting to hide his huge boner. It must be at least ten inches long, maybe even a foot. The circumcised tip of it is above his navel and it is bigger around than the pitchfork handle he uses every day.

"Okay, you stand there, Phillip. Elizabeth, get down on your knees in front of him and suck his cock just like Sarah showed you with me the other night." Sarah quickly kneels before the lucky boy and dips her lips to the tip of his member. "Elizabeth, you are blocking my view. Both of you turn sideways so I can see what is happening and give you instructions." They shift and she wraps her hand as far as she can around his pole and moves her red lips to the engorged head. First, she licks the sensitive head until it is glistening with saliva and then licks down the shaft to just above his hairy balls which she is now holding with her other hand. Phillip is watching all this with a rapturous look on his face. "Elizabeth, give his balls a good licking too. Make them really wet." She dips lower and I can hear the slurping sounds from my viewpoint just a few feet away.

All of a sudden it dawns on me that just a short time ago, Elizabeth was a prudish English brilliant woman, a respected newspaper journalist with limited sexual experience and a repressed sexual nature. Now here she is, nude as a jaybird, kneeling in front of this horse-cocked, slow-witted stable hand giving him the blow job of a lifetime like a common harlot. Life is so interesting.

"How does that feel, boy?" He nods his head enthusiastically up and down. "Now, you see how I am telling Elizabeth what to do and she is doing what I say. This is important. She will do anything sexual that you request. Won't you Elizabeth?" She looks up and nods her head yes. Phillip breaks into a big shit-ass grin.

I go on. "Here, watch this. Turn around boy and bend over and spread the cheeks of your ass." He bends and spreads them wide. "Now, Elizabeth, lick his ass-hole really good." She nuzzles her nose into his crack and I can tell from his head jerking up and his little squeal of surprise that her tongue has found its mark.

"Okay turn around Phillip. Reach down and feel how wet Elizabeth's pussy is." He does as instructed and smiles. "Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If she wants some sexual favor in future, you have to satisfy her needs too. Now, go ahead. Tell her what you would like."

He looks down at her, thinks a bit and says, "Put my wang in your mouth." Elizabeth straightens up and stretches her lips to the maximum to take the head of his cock into her mouth. The boy shuts his eyes and a look of pure pleasure crosses his face.

I am ashamed to admit that have not adopted the nudist lifestyle but Mary has designed and made a pair of pants that has a Velcro release flap over my groin for quick access. I rip it open and my hard dick feels the cool air and is out to join in on the pleasure. With a household of lusty, willing, beautiful women I have not jerked off for quite a while but I stroke and watch the horny scene before me.

The boy grabs Elizabeth's head with both hands and starts moving his pole in and out of her mouth. Soon as his enthusiasm builds, she is gagging and red-faced. I can see he is oblivious to her lack of air. "Phillip, slow down, my son. You can't put your cock too deep into her throat or she won't be able to breathe." He pulls out and she continues to lick his dick-head like it's a delicious lollipop. I notice that she is stoking her pussy secretly with her right hand. I can smell her pussy juice fill the room. This is a woman in heat.

"Okay, Phillip, I am going to show you how to fuck a woman without putting your wang in her pussy. Elizabeth, you lie on your back on the sofa and spread your legs. Go ahead and keep on playing with your pussy if you want. Okay, Phillip, kneel between her legs and lift her ass on to your thighs." The boy follows my instructions and is soon looking down at the delicious sight of his beautiful sex-toy below him with his horse-cock sticking up between the V of her legs in the air. She is staring hungrily at his staff and stroking her bald pussy and her clit in particular, frantically.

"Elizabeth, grab Phillip's cock and slide it up and down your slit." She grips his dick with her left hand and then puts the fingers of her right hand on the top of the head and slowly slides it up and down her soaking wet cunny lips from the camel toe notch at the top to her love-hole below. The boy stares down at the sight in awe. Elizabeth is in sex-heaven and uses the boy's wang like a well-practiced dildo. Soon she has the entire length of his staff along her girlie parts and she is humping it in a frenzy and screaming in passion at the top of her lungs. Her rude comments ring through the castle and reach a crescendo with her having an earth-shattering orgasm.

The boy looks down at her in wonder. I can see he has not cum and seems a bit reluctant to ask for relief.

"Phillip, it is your absolute right to get your rocks off too, my boy. Tell her what you want."

He hesitates and then stands up beside the sofa. "Kneel on the edge here." She gets up obediently and gets on all fours with her ass towards him. He moves into doggy position and I am worried he will ram himself into her tight pussy in a fit of lust but instead he slides the underside of his cock along the crack of her ass. "Reach under and feel my balls," he orders. She contorts her body and reaches under and cups his sack as instructed. He continues to slide his pussy-juice soaked cock up and down her crack. His strong buttock muscles flex with each thrust. I can see her small hand cupping his hairy balls. This is super. I didn't think the boy had this much creativity in his rather slow brain. I guess a totally submissive woman brings out the imagination in men.

He is really getting into it so I have to shout to get his attention, "See how she does anything you ask. Good for you. Give it to her. She loves it." He slides his cock in double time. After a short while, he backs off and in a British-accented commanding voice, "Now get on your fucking knees and suck my wang." His testosterone level is up and it is making him brave. She jumps off the sofa and kneels and engulfs his penis in her mouth. With both her hands she strokes the skin over the impressive length of his hardness. She bobs her head frantically to give his cock-head maximum friction. She knows he is close to cumming. Her long, glistening blonde hair ripples with every bob of her head. Soon he starts panting and making pre-cum high pitched sounds from his open mouth. Then he pulls out of her mouth and a stream of hot white semen shoots onto her tongue which is extended out as a flat, pink, inviting landing strip from her wide open mouth. There follows strings shooting onto her eyelashes and nose. She milks his dick to get every drop and then encircles the head with her lips to taste and swallow the last drippings. Elizabeth has come such a long way. I am so proud of her.

The erotic scene is overwhelming my senses. I cannot stand it any longer. I rush over to the couple, put my hand on the boy's chest, push him back, get down on my knees behind Elizabeth and push her shoulder so she assumes a doggie position and ram my stiff cock into her hot, tight pussy. I grab a fistful of her long blonde hair in one hand, a handful of firm tit in the other and thrust into her center. I am a raging male animal fucking a raging female animal. We grunt and squeal until we cum and fall in a heap on the floor, breathless.

After a few minutes, I recover, stand and pull the flap in my pants back into position. Elizabeth is so drained that she still lays on the carpet in a sexually satisfied reverie. I look at the boy standing in front of me. "So, you know the rules; no fucking the pussy or asshole. I will know, because I will feel her pussy is very loose if you fuck her. Other than that, you guys can do whenever you want between breakfast and noon. I don't want her fucked-out later in the day in case we want to have some evening pleasures. And don't be telling any of your friends in the village about this."

"No, sir. Absolutely not sir." I know he will keep quiet. Why would he risk giving up his sex heaven by blabbing?

I look down at the brilliant and beautiful newspaper reporter still recovering on the floor and ask, "Is that okay with you Elizabeth?" She starts kissing my foot. I will take that as a "yes".

This was the best solution for everyone. Nobody can be judged for the natural and instinctive biological impulses that drive their actions if they lead to acceptance and harmony within the social group. I am coming to believe this is the central message of SX69.

A Few Days Later I am travelling to Oxford University, that old and grand institution with Mary in a chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce. We will be interviewing a few candidates for the SX69 trial. My least favorite thing to do is monitor my global business interests that I inherited from by dearly departed wife. I am a research biologist not a Donald Trump wannabe. I need a brilliant businesswoman to join our happy family and take the reins of these very profitable enterprises.

The girls agreed that Mary could decide for all of them if a girl should be accepted into our family. An interesting thing has happened recently. The ranking amongst my females changed one morning with Mary on all fours getting the first fuck in the line. I knew from my research into bonobo monkeys that the hierarchy of the females would change from time to time as the alpha male favored one over another. I had not said it openly but they must have picked up my vibe that Mary had become my favorite. She has such a sweet, nurturing nature, great tits and ass, is totally loyal and has a tight pussy to die for. Sarah the previous leading female is super but it took a month for her cunny to resize after Phillip, the stable boy had drilled her. I don't blame her for her straying with him. It is part of the instincts that SX69 unleashes in the human brain. But Mary stayed loyal even when tempted by his incredibly big cock.

I had thought that intelligence might weigh in on the rankings. This would mean the brilliant Elizabeth, who by the way has not lost a point in her IQ score after SX69, should have moved up the ranking. But it seems that other, more sensual and community building talents are rewarded. The bonobos have really gotten it right more than we humans in the primate species.

Oxford came to my mind as an excellent place to find an international Rhodes Scholar who is majoring in business. Also, the SX69 project needs a woman of color as a test subject. This Rhodes scholarship program is offered to the very best students from around the world. I will be interviewing two young ladies, one black girl from Toronto, Canada and the other a brown girl from Goa, a port city in India. The school's MBA counselor had put me in contact with a number of candidates when I told them quite truthfully that my business empire needed to hire a bright business person. The resumes of the two women stood out as possibly perfect. It goes without saying that they were good students but their pictures were incredible. Both had smiles that would light up a room. Each was gorgeous in her own way with a confident yet innocent air about them. Of course, I had an international detective agency look into both of their backgrounds. They are single and unattached. Interestingly, the girl from India was raised in a Hindi family who believes that a girl must be a virgin on her wedding night. So she is likely still a virgin. If we decide to bring her into our family, it will be scientifically important to see the effect of SX69 on an innocent mind. How much of sexuality is learned or is instinct. We might find out with this subject.

Mary and I enjoy the scenery as we drive to London. It is so different than America. You can see villages with historic old stone buildings. Sweet Mary likes to hike up her summer dress, spread her beautiful legs and have me stroke her beaver as we chat. She in turn cups my balls in a totally casual fashion. It makes the journey more enjoyable for both of us. Anyone watching us would be struck by the normal way we chat while I run my fingers through her deep black bush and down over her down covered pussy lips. But why shouldn't this be a normal activity. It is we humans that suppress this nurturing physical act. Why is it that millions of loving couples sit separately watching TV every night when both of them would relish the simple pleasure of their partner stroking their genitals? This is why SX69 will be a boon for mankind. I must continue my research for the benefit of all.

The Interviews I will not bore you with the details of my interviews with the students as it relates to business. To tell you the truth, I didn't understand most of the business jargon and marketing dynamics that they confidently shared with me. Hell, that's why I need a person with a business head in the first place. Their marks in the business courses are outstanding so I do not need further evidence they know their stuff. I will tell you about their personalities and physical characteristics. This is what's most important when it comes to SX69 research.

The interviews are held in a small room off the centuries old library. I choose to sit away from the table where there are just two solid wooden old high-backed chairs for Mary and me on one side and another similar chair facing us with nothing in between. I want to be able to observe as much of the girls' physical presence as possible.

We had scheduled our Indian girl, Sunam Sharma, first. She walks in confidently and gives us a brilliant smiling hello as she crosses to shake my hand as I rise from my chair. Her English is perfect. I introduce Mary as my assistant and she politely shakes Mary's hand as well. She is tiny, maybe five foot one or two with a pretty figure that is perfect for her stature. She might weigh about one hundred pounds. Her skin is a dark cinnamon brown with a tinge of rose. She is proud of her heritage and came dressed in a beautiful sari. It is red silk with gold leaf trim. The skirt is fully to the floor with about six inches of bare midriff between the skirt and the sleeveless matching top. The top dips quite low offering a beautiful view of cleavage with breasts pushed up deliciously by a push-up bra in the style young girls like nowadays. She has a gold colored shawl that drapes over her back and upper arms but does not hide her breasts from my view. They seem large in relation to her tiny waist and hips. If my investigators are correct, no man has ever handled those perfect globes. That might change this evening. She wears dramatic black eye liner to accentuate her beautiful brown eyes and long mahogany colored hair. Her full lips have deep red sexy lipstick that would normally be out of place in a business interview, but not with me. An ornate gold necklace and long earrings indicate that she comes from a well-to-do family.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers