Sybian Engineer 02

Story Info
Old and new its ready for the test.
6.1k words
4.62
36.6k
12

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SE2

Old and new it's ready for the test

Sunday, at the appointed hour of ten, I was knocking her door, I could see her father's car in the drive. Anna answered, I had hoped that Saffron would and we could sneak upstairs unseen.

"Miss Saffron is in the lounge." Anna informed me, directing me with her arm to the door to the left of me. as the door was ajar I pushed it wider and poked my head round. Saffron rose from where she was seated to greet me.

"Hi Frank, thanks for coming."

I smiled at her in greeting, and she smiled back, waving me over to sit next to her. I walked to her as she stood by the sofa. "Would you like coffee or tea?" she asked, talking loudly past my head, then leaning in she whispered, "We'll talk later."

I looked at her quizzically, wondering what was going on. She gave a slight nod of the head towards the bottom door and a quick flick of raised eyebrows, it had to be about her father, I reasoned

"Coffee, please, milk no sugar," I replied, giving her a conspiratorial nod and running with her play.

I sat, manoeuvring myself into the corner of the sofa and she plumped down at the other end to me.

Her father, as I'd correctly assumed, came in with the tray, putting it on the small table. He handed me a cup.

"Coffee, milk no sugar."

"Thank you," I said, as he took a seat.

"So, you're Frank Bentley." I nodded. "Your father was Ted Bentley?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Died in that air crash some time ago?"

I nodded my head again.

"I knew your father, did business with him, went to his funeral as well."

He stood up and came to me.

"Welcome to my house." He offered his hand and I took it.

"I hear your helping my daughter," he said casually.

"Yes..., um, yes." How do you discuss a daughter's sexual proclivities with her father?

"Frank's grandmother died just recently as well." Saffron said, coming to my rescue.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." He shifted in his seat. "I'll leave you two alone to talk, I've got things to attend to."

"It's alright daddy," she said as he rose from his seat.

"No, I've got some things I need to read for Monday."

As her father left the room, she stood.

"Come, let's go into the garden."

"He was just being nosy, wanted to get a look at you," she explained, as we exited the kitchen door.

Just outside the back door there was a little arbour, a two seat park bench tucked inside.

"I came out here last night and looked at the sun as it was setting, it's absolutely ages since I've was last out here."

It was shady in there now, the sun filtered through the foliage overhead. I let her sit first then sat next to her, the size of the bench leaving little room between us.

"Can I ask you to make changes?"

"Changes how?" I queried.

"Well, changes in the way it only goes in and out," she explained.

I waited, she'd have to be more specific than a vague 'changes'. As the pause lengthened she added more with an 'Oh well' look on her face.

"Well, so I can use it as a G spot dildo as well. I've been thinking about it, can you make it do small strokes and circles? Y'know massage over the area."

The idea was intriguing. She was wrong of course about the G spot. It was the sensitive area at the back of the clitoris, the lower it was the more sensitive it was, that's why it only works for some women. Still, the sculpted dildo was the ideal tool to stimulate whatever was there.

"Let me think on that." I replied, my mind was already picturing an eight actuator cage, with a full three degrees of freedom.

"I'm sorry if I shouted a bit when you showed me those photos," she said quietly, jerking my attention back to her.

"It's alright, but I honestly never thought...."

"I know you didn't, I saw your face when they appeared."

"It was funny in a way," she continued. "I feel a little bit guilty; I was really enjoying it before, getting all measured up for my personal machine."

I had no answer to that and leaned back into the corner of the seat, letting the conversation lapse.

I thought again of the photos, wondering what she'd think of my use of the latex moulds of the entire vulva and the tops of the thighs that we kept for testing,. They were stuffed in some cupboard in the office somewhere.

"Do you live in your house on your own?" she asked.

I collected my thoughts.

"Yes, a big six bedroom one like yours. It's still full of grandma's things." I pictured the hallway in my mind. "There are a lot of antiques all over the house,. I ought to get an auction house to come and value them."

"Mm, we've got some antiques here. You might want to let daddy take a look, he might like something."

We carried on making small talk, revealing the inconsequential details of our life for an hour or so, when a jump from filesharing to porn on the net, took the conversation into reef scattered waters.

"I've got some upstairs," she giggled. "Do you want to see?"

I looked at her, reappraising my views on her. She was confessing a secret secret, and inviting me to share. I may have sat up too eagerly.

"Yes." I proclaimed.

She took me back through to the lounge. "Wait here a minute."

She was off, out through the top door and I heard her footsteps up the stair. I looked around and settled in one of the chairs. Her father walked in on me, probably having heard us come in and her footsteps on the stairs. He took a seat opposite me, leaning forward, elbows on his knees and hands clasped before him.

"I don't know what you're saying, or doing, or whatever. Saffron just says you're doing your job, fixing her a new thingy. But whatever it is Saffron has blossomed over these past two weeks. Be careful what you're doing here, you understand?" he warned me in a quiet voice.

"I'm just here to get things sorted out, solve a problem and keep a customer happy," I demurred, trying to present an air of professionalism.

'It could be just the new Sybian,' I thought. I knew she was excited about that.

He was on the verge of saying more when we heard Saffron's footsteps on the stairs again.

"I've just stopped for a coffee, do you want one?" he said standing as she entered.

"No thanks Daddy, I want to show Frank something upstairs."

I took my cue and got up and followed her out and up the stairs. I wondered what more her father might have said had she not returned. His tone of voice at the last had carried menace, like he was trying to frighten me off.

When we got to her room she had already closed the curtains as part of her preparations. She picked the remote and switched on the telly then walked over and clicked the mouse.

Within a few moments the program started and an Indian film began to play. We were both half lying on the pillows, inches apart, but apart nonetheless. A woman walked through a curtained door to the side of a pool, undressed and was sensually washed by the man waiting in the pool.

The epic continued; the next scene had the man come to the woman as she lay naked on the bed, climbing between her legs to suck and kiss her private parts. When she was excited enough he plunged his dick into her and fucked her till she came.

"Don't you think that was nice?" Saffron asked, turning towards me and curling up.

"Well, it was nothing exceptional, I've seen worse," I said, thinking of my university days.

"Well, try the next one then." She rolled out off the bed, going to the computer.

It was another massage, girl on girl, a long slow sexual massage until the one climaxed. The one that followed got my attention, a dominatrix, her genitals lewdly embellished and displayed by her costume, knelt on a man and forced him into cunnilingus till she came.

"Is that daring enough for you then?" she turned and questioned me. Her question raised questions in my own mind, bluff and double bluff. She lay there, waiting for my reply.

"Any more favourites?" I asked.

She returned to the computer, a determined look on her face. Whatever was coming she'd pick for shock value.

The clip opened to a dungeon scene, girls were being tied up in contorted positions and fucked with handtools with dildos attached. This is where her enthusiasm for the new Sybian had probably come from.

She looked at me as it finished. "Well?"

"You're gonna have a Sybian that can do all that," I replied, thinking of how to fit a double dildo if she wanted one.

She smiled, rolled sideways towards me, her head ending a mere six inches away with her feet hanging off the bed.

"What is there left to do now?" she enquired, cocking her head to me as she rested her chin in her upturned palms.

"Fit everything inside and find a suitable covering." I thought again of solenoids and activators as I pictured it mentally, sitting snug in the little curved box, the control circuitry packed around them.

"Is that a big job?"

"No, not really, but it might require some thinking about."

"You like to think about things."

"Yes I do," I confessed. "I like to understand things, translate engineering knowledge into solutions. Put the big picture into perspective. You've got to think about all aspects of the process to do that."

She looked at me, her eyes fixed unblinkingly on mine.

"You're a strange man," she said, dropping her arms and bringing her knees 'round to lie one eighty to me.

She turned the conversation to the weather.

My thoughts turned to dinner. I'd nothing 'in stock' at home and was thinking of eating out. I didn't want to be rude and phone for a reservation, but if I didn't make one soon it'd be too late. It was time to make an exit. I sat up from the pillow, folding my feet to the edge as I leant on my hand.

"Well, anyway, I'd better be on my way."

"You can stay, and have dinner here, if you want," she offered, rolling to sit on the edge of the bed.

I considered it briefly but then I thought of another confrontation with her father.

"No really, thank you, but I ought to be off, got things to do myself."

"Oh, ok, if you must go," there was a tone to her voice.

As I left the house I was thinking, Saffron was pulling me more and more into her life. For me it was ideal, but I didn't want to push myself forward, mindful of her background. I was beginning to consider the unspoken gap in my life. If I was to get married, I'd better start looking again and she seemed ideal.

As I got to the car my thoughts turned to the Sybian once more, examining an actuator solution.

The week passed quickly enough. I was still liaising with engineering, so had plenty of time to work on how to power the thing. I decided on a four actuator design, well, five if you include the dildo itself. Much the same arrangement as they use in flight simulators, giving limited but full three dimensional movement. You could do things like having it fully in and rotating back and forth. The EPROM at its heart could be given a repertoire, you could tailor it to tune for best performance.

I was pleased with my solution, and the ease at which I constructed it. Just straight out of my head, using and modifying the parts at hand, there was no complex software involved.

I still had the EPROM to program, and part of the remote interface to build yet. I had temporary manual control with a wired handset. I'd fitted that last before I emailed her to expect me that evening if it was ok.

She emailed back five minutes later, 'Yes, please come, house to ourselves'.

I went round straight from work, sweaty day old clothes as well. Machine was wrapped in concealing plastic. She greeted me at the door, taking the machine from my hands.

"Oh, that's a lot heavier," she commented.

"Well, except for a few bits and pieces, it's complete."

"So I can use it?"

"Well I shouldn't, it's not really ready. I want to show you how far it's come and see that it all fits," I explained.

"Oh, ok, let's go up," she said, moving to the stairs.

She was like a little girl at Christmas, ripping the plastic open to reveal the machine underneath. The two leads dangled from the box as she put it onto the bed. It was still a bare bones machine, its ribs the pale brown of pine. Inside was tucked the dildo I'd used so far in tests.

"Can I try it?" she asked, the eagerness showing in her voice.

"Yes," I said, capitulating. "I brought it over for you to check that you were comfortable with the design and that it all fitted. But, and it's a big but yet, this is a plain vanilla prototype. No tricks, just boring in and out. Oh, and I've added a cable controller for the time being."

She climbed onto the bed, sitting next to it and picking it up, examining it.

"Let me set it up for you."

She looked at me.

"The dildo's inside, I need to attach it."

I pulled a screwdriver from my pocket and reached for the machine.

She plunged her hand into its innards, pulling out the dildo in its plastic bag.

I leant forward and took it from her proffered hand, setting on the side of the bed and pulled the machine onto my knees. I slid it onto the shaft, tightening the grub screw.

"Now I need to set it up, you know, depth, angle and things," I explained.

"Try it and see what adjustments I need to make." I twisted and plonked it in the middle of the bed.

"Press this button," I indicated the red button at the top of the wired remote. "That turns it on."

"This little red ball bearing thingy here, roll it backwards or forwards with your thumb." I demonstrated how. "Up is faster, back is slow down.... Think you've got that?"

She nodded. "Red button, up and down."

"Right, I'll go and sit in the bathroom a minute while you see how 'comfortable' it is."

As I turned I heard her zip go down. Resisting the temptation to peek, I walked into the bathroom. I sat down, with a little trepidation. I listened, trying to pick up any clue as to what was happening in the next room. I was a little worried as to how it would perform for her, that it would perform was in no doubt.

"Frank." It was about a minute and a half, problem number one coming up.

She was sitting there, legs outstretched, little towel over her lap, her jeans and panties on the floor.

"Can you alter the angle? Make it point down a bit."

I climbed onto the bed and took the remote from her. Putting it into programming mode I adjusted the actuators down about ten degrees.

"Lie down." I requested.

She looked at me, querulous.

"Lie down." I repeated.

She lay back, but kept her head high enough to see what I was doing. I moved the machine in to check if the height was going to need adjustment as well. The height looked ok, but with the towel there it was a little bit of a guesstimate.

"Here." I offered her the remote back.

My bathroom sojourn lasted two whole minutes. This time it was too low, could I lift it perhaps a quarter, half inch maybe. I fixed it and returned to the bathroom, waiting for the next call.

"Frank."

This time when I entered she hadn't bothered with the towel. The machine was still between her legs, her knees resting against it. I glanced from her crotch, and the little tuft of hair showing, to her eyes.

"Well, you said you were like a doctor treating me," she was hiding a smile and I could see little tents in her T-shirt. I looked questioningly at her.

"Can you move the angle again? Back up about half as much again."

As I sat on the bed she opened up her legs and pushed the machine to me along with the remote. I flattened it back to just below the horizontal.

As I turned she slid her legs flat. At the bottom of her curly bush I could see her lips, open and receptive.

I shoved the machine forward and made to stand.

"No, stay there. Let's not play the bathroom ritual; it's easier if you stay."

I was dumbstruck, this was a wild fantasy playing out, something you could wank to curled up in bed, holding a tissue to cover the head when you came so it didn't wet the place.

I watched as she eased the machine forward, sliding the head of the dildo in and fingering the buttons. As it started she lay back.

I sat there watching the machine bring her to orgasm. My cock was throbbing with the desire to fuck her. It's funny how you can be jealous of a machine.

"Oh..., that was magic; your machine's a star." She said, still trying to catch her breath, even though the machine had been off nearly a minute now.

She sat up and pushed herself back, letting the syb go, as the dildo popped out with a squelch. I could see the wet patch on the bed as the machine fell back with the dildo sticking in the air.

She bent forward and sat up, put a hand on the machine and looked at me.

"Can we try it the other way as well?"

"Yes, of course," I replied quickly, astounded that there was to be a round two.

I put my knee on the bed and leaned over to position the machine, turning it over to the doggy style and putting it between her legs again as she turned over.

The sight of her pert ass bobbing as she wriggled back, her lips puffy and glistening wetly, I could feel my balls getting that little thrill. That could be me she was backing up to, I'd be better than some machine, my cock was more versatile.

I pushed the machine in slowly, peering from underneath I could see the tip was maybe half an inch too high, alright if she wanted anal, and maybe it needed to come down a couple of degrees.

I put my hand on her bottom, looking up at her. She glanced back at me from under her arm. Her t- shirt had ballooned as it had slipped down, giving me a look at her hanging breasts, the round globes tipped by her hard nipples.

"You can relax a minute. I've got to make some adjustments."

She collapsed on the bed, curling round to watch me. Looking at her face I felt like I was being tortured. The promise of look but don't touch was a given, which made the platonic nature of torture all the more exquisite. I made the necessary adjustments, dropping the tip down and correcting the height. As I passed the remote up to her she scrambled onto her knees again, letting me place the machine between her legs.

"Push it in then." She asked.

I eased it forward, daringly opening up her pussy lips as I guided it in to her waiting fanny.

She let it run for a few seconds then stopped it, easing forward till it fell out.

"Can you make it go a bit deeper?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me. As she lay back onto her hands her t-shirt slid forward, the hem at the bottom catching on her proud nipples. I didn't think I could get any harder, but this desirable gorgeous woman in front of me was proving me wrong.

I pulled out my trusty screwdriver; there was a limiter on the shaft at the back. I gave her an extra half inch, see how that was first.

"Ready," I told her.

She eased back up, finding the head and spearing herself with it.

After a few moments she gave a little satisfied sigh and her finger hovered over the button, she jabbed it with a determined poke. She leaned forwards as the machine stopped, letting it slide out of her as she dropped to the bed. She kept her legs closed as she rolled to the edge of the bed to face me.

"Are you going to take it back now?" The question was loaded with meaning. She sat there with her arm around the machine, clearly thinking I was going to have to allow her the use over the weekend. Unfortunately, though I knew that it was electrically and mechanically safe, it hadn't in anyway been tested. I had built it out of my head; I would have to model it on the computer to get a safety certificate. Besides the innards were exposed, slides and drives that were a real hazard.

"Saffron," I started. "I... you.... the machine is a little dangerous, with all the covers off. "

"I'll take care."

"Um... Honestly, at this stage no one can use one unsupervised," I argued. "Let me take it back to work and finish it."

12