Sybian Engineer 07

Story Info
The machine in action and more from the stable.
4.8k words
4.57
21.3k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The machine in action and more from the stable

*

It was nearly evening, when the door bell rang, it was a special delivery courier. He had a package for me that looked like a file; Saff's interest was piqued as well.

The file was a report on her father and his dealings, if half of it were true he could be convicted of fraud and insider dealing, it was dynamite under him. And I could light the fuse.

Saffy read it with me, hungrily demanding more, when I was slow, examining the intricacies and deceptions.

This had been compiled by an expert, this hadn't been put together for our eyes, someone high up had wanted this. Someone somewhere had wanted to know where the bodies were buried.

I looked a Saffy when I had finished, we had been reading for nearly two hours, my legs complained when I urged then into action

"I think I need a coffee, and a think about this," I said, waving the papers.

She nodded.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"Where did you get this?"

"I asked Don, at the solicitors, what he knew of your father. This is what he sent me."

"Can you make a copy?"

"Yes, it'll take me a while, and I might have to get extra ink, I think I 'm running a bit low."

"I want to give Daddy a copy; it'll give him pause for thought if he knows we can ruin him."

"Your father's not a problem for us."

"He didn't shout and bawl at you, I hate him for that."

"He won't do that again, not after I've spoken to him."

"You're going to talk to him?"

"Yes, give him a piece of my mind. He'll never upset you again if I have my way."

She walked over and put the kettle on, thought clouding her brow.

I didn't want to show our hand, I might hint at it, but this was our nuclear option. Besides, whoever compiled this dossier might not want his hidden hand revealed, it could point to sources.

"Let me speak to him, beard him in his den. You can come too if you want. We'll make an appointment if you like."

"Oh. Beard him in his den, that's an old fashioned phrase. Yes I like the idea, well do that, make a mystery appointment so he won't know it's us."

The idea of a mystery appointment was sneaky, I liked her idea. I'd buy a pay phone to do it, we could shop for a phone tomorrow, and get Saffy a new one, hers was a bit outdated, I'd get her a blackberry or android.

"Ok, that's on the list for tomorrow." I informed her, chuckling at the idea. His face when he saw us would be a treat.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked her. "Do you fancy going out for a meal?"

She thought for a second. "Yes, some swanky place, a good Indian curry or something."

Oh oh, if she had curry I wouldn't be kissing her, not before a mouthwash anyway. I'd never liked curries, something about the taste.

"I fancied a Chinese, could we compromise on a Thai?"

"Anything you want, you'll be paying."

I laughed, but it raised the point in my mind, did Saffy have any money to spend, I'd have to get her a few hundred to stuff in her purse.

She went to change, while I got out the yellow pages and started to dial.

The meal was delicious, she had a mild curry, and I had scampi in some sauce, we had a bottle of wine, of which she drank most because I was driving. We arrived back home in a happy state. She had lost most of her fear of the great outdoors, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Our life was inching towards perfection.

I made her have a mouthwash, she complained that I should have told her about my dislike, but I countered that she was free to eat what pleased her; it was a minor inconvenience that I could live with.

We readied ourselves for bed, she teasing me with a striptease when I came back from the bathroom, finally sitting in my lap and draping her panties over my head, they smelt of her perfume.

She captured my tool in her mouth as she pulled my trousers down, leaving me trapped with my pants around my ankles, then she pushed me to lie on the bed where she mounted me and fucked us both to orgasms.

We collapsed sated and after struggling out of my pants, I pulled the covers over us. I lay and played with her nipple, if she was a cat she would have been purring loudly.

The day dawned dark, with clouds and the threat of rain. I made both of us a vaporiser, me for the inspiration to work on my presentation of the syb, her to relax in front of the tv, there was an old film she wanted to watch.

We showered together, me enjoying the sight and touch of her body, she gave me a blow job after my fingers had pleasured her to an orgasm, in my dreamy stone state I felt like mount Vesuvius, filling her mouth with my cum.

I worked diligently all morning, filled with the glow of sex and good weed. Saffy ordered in more groceries, which arrived just on dinnertime, giving me a break while we packed them all away.

I took Saffy out after dinner; we went to look at phones. I bought her a beautiful android, with a data plan to give her all the access to facebook that she could use. I also bought a cheap PAYG, this was to contact her father. Though I still hadn't decided how the impersonation would work.

While we were out Saffy decided that it would be nice to shop for some clothes, while she still clung to my arm, her grip was now much looser most of the time.

I let her shop, admiring what she showed me and handing over my card to pay for the dozen or so items she'd chosen. She was excited and flustered at the same time.

Back home she gave me a fashion parade of the new clothes, including the sexy underwear, which had my tool twitching. She had even bought crotchless tights, which I loved her for. They would be a treat when she next saddled me up.

We drifted into evening, and tea time. She cooked a plateful of pancakes, with a sweet maple syrup coating. She teased me with a rolled up one, slurping and licking it while looking me in the eye. A prelude to our sexual gymnastics later in bed.

I went back to work, getting me a few hours nearer completing the diagrams for the patent application. Saffy came in late with a cup of coffee, asking me to make more of the biscuits. I would have to visit my friend again, supplies were getting low.

As we prepared for bed Saffy gave me the choice of which of her new sexy panties she would wear to bed, we never got past the first pair she modelled for me. I demanded to rub my hand on them, to see how silky they felt. That led to a kiss, the first on her lips, then her nipple, then to bed and the inevitable sex.

We had a quick shower in the morning, our nocturnal delights had lead to us sleeping in later than we intended. She had her designer calling that morning and was in a fluster to be ready.

I took up residence in the workshop; the final part I was waiting for had arrived in the morning post. Tonight she could experience the full pleasure of the new syb I hoped. I was looking forward to surprising her with it.

Saffy brought the designer in and introduced us. He cast an appraising eye around the room, I could see him making mental notes as Saffy told him her ideas.

He was still here come dinner time, I suggested that we all go out and have a meal somewhere, he suggested a small little bistro, where the food was delicious and they had live music.

I followed him, having first punched in the postcode into my satnav, I didn't want to get lost in traffic.

The place was entertaining, the veal we had was good but I could have eaten all three plates and still had room for desert. Saffy continued to discuss decor and he promised the he could make a start in two or three weeks when his current project was completed.

The only awkward part was he wanted vacant possession; we would have to move out for at least two months, maybe longer. The good news was that he could also convert our attic to make a workshop for me up there.

He left us and we drove home together. Me stopping at a cash point, drawing £200 in cash from the hole in the wall, so Saffy could have some spending money for her purse.

I had the sybian fully working, with switchable clit stimulation, I'd engineered in several programs, from a slow fuck to a galloping race, I couldn't contain my excitement and pride at my achievement.

Saffy knew something was up; it showed on my face and before long was in the workshop with me as I showed her how it worked and let her handle the remote control. She was excited as well but I made her wait until bedtime to give it the inaugural work out.

While I went out to replenish our supply of 'greens' that evening, she set out to bake a cake in celebration of my mechanical replacement, as she jokingly called it. I joined her in the kitchen, whipping up a bunch of biscuits, enough to last at least a week.

Saffy was excited as I was. I brought the machine out, putting it on the counter, next to her cake. We had wine with it, while she kept touching the machine, smoothing its sleek tan brown polyurethane surface.

She was dying to try it and I finally gave way to her pleading. She was in the bedroom and naked from the waist down, laying on the bed, before I got there with the machine. She wanted to try it missionary style first. I watched her slide it in, jealous of it in a small way.

She started it on the slow program first, I watched as her juices began to dribble down, she had her T shirt up and was playing with her breasts. Leaving the machine to carry on unwatched, I lay and took control of the succulent orbs, and frenetically pleasured her nipples.

As I heard the machine gear up to the higher settings she grabbed my head and pulled me up for a kiss, the eroticism of the events was driving my cock to burst my pants. Whether she saw or not I don't know, but she was gasping demandingly that I let her suck it.

I unzipped and let it spring out, her hand was on it and dragging it and me to her mouth. She took it deep in, face fucking me.

The ecstasy of the moment was overwhelming both of us, she with two cocks plunging into her, was building to an orgasmic overload. I was along for the ride, and enjoying every moment of it.

When she came she let my tool fall from her mouth, squeezing it as the waves of pleasure racked her body. She reached for the remote, lying between her breasts, dialling it down as she pulled my cock into her mouth again.

She was more gently with it now using her tongue to urge my orgasm on. I had my hands on her head, pushing my fingers through her hair. Her tongue was working its magic as I felt the thrill tightening my balls, seconds later she was sucking my cum, draining the last drop.

I was spent, with hardly enough energy to resume my ministrations on her breasts, she was racking up the speed again, I wondered how the clit stim was performing, had she tried all its delight yet?

She was cumming again, pressing my head into her breast. I could feel the tensing then shuddering of her body as she screamed in pleasure this time. It was deeper and stronger than the last time, the remote fell from her trembling hand.

I scooped it up, and slowed it down again, then switched programs so that it simulated a tongue licking her. She squealed again, pulling on my head so she could kiss me again. Her body arched as her third orgasm approached, I switched to having it suck her clit, which took her even higher.

After the third I dropped it to its lowest power settings. My cock was recovered enough for it to want to push her for her forth.

"Can I get a go?" I whispered. "My cock is busting to get inside you."

"Oh, yes, fuck me hard," she gasped.

I pressed the stop button and the dildo retracted. She swung her leg over the machine, turning her bum in the air, I was behind her and driving it deep, her hips trembling as I started thrusting it deep inside.

It didn't take long to drive her to the ecstatic level again. Her fourth was the best yet, she was screaming and sobbing with pleasure, dragging me down as her vagina clenched my tool in a vice like grip.

I kissed her back, rubbing her shoulders and arms as she slowly recovered, my unfulfilled tool still rigid within her, though I could feel it slowly deflating. It could fulfil itself in a later performance, if Saffy was up to it after her epic cumfest.

We lay there, her breathing was still ragged and I worried about my weight on her. But to move would have me fall out, and I was enjoying the closeness.

It finally plopped out, and she sighed.

"Do you want to try it the other way later?" I whispered

She turned her head and I rolled of her.

"Oh Frank, you're a genius, tonight I'm fucked out." she sighed again, "Tomorrow is soon enough, tonight I want your dick again."

"My dick is at your command, ready and willing to please you."

She laughed, grabbing hold of me for yet another kiss, soft and sensual this time.

We lay there a while, till she sat up and touched the box.

"If you'd given me this when you first came I'd have never seduced you."

"I thought I seduced you?"

"We seduced each other, it was fate."

I laughed. "Then fate's been kind to me, I must thank her."

"After I've thanked you for being such a wonderful man."

She kissed me again, deep and passionate, rolling her tongue round and licking the roof of my mouth. My cock started twitching, ready for more if it was called on.

After a few minutes more of lying relaxed in each other's arms she stirred.

"I'm hungry for some proper food, can we go out and eat again?"

"Anything you want, my lover, though my cock is flavoursome if you want to try that."

"Your cock can be my midnight feast, but let's fill our belly's first."

I laughed. "You're on a promise, with seconds as well if you want it."

"Mm, I'll take care not to blunt my appetite."

We both laughed, and I rolled to the side of the bed, zipping my trousers up.

"Come on then, where do you fancy tonight?"

"How about that Chinese you were on about."

While she dressed I phoned to book a table, I was a regular so they accommodated me, but the table was only open for the next half hour. They had a party coming in later. A gay wedding of two men.

We both must have still smelt of the sex we'd had, the girl at the reception gave a sniff and smiled at us, ushering us to a table in one of the booths.

I would have to start ordering taxi's, the sake they brought was delightful but I had to contain myself to only two bowls, or whatever the funny cups are called.

She wolfed down a goodly portion of king prawns while I had char sui pork, we had lychees to follow and a strong coffee to wash it all down.

The party they were expecting came in and half filled the restaurant, by chance among them was a girl that Saffy remembered from school. A tall Caramel complexioned girl with short rainbow coloured hair.

She excused herself and went to chat to her, both retiring to the powder room for ten minutes while they reminisced.

She came back with a smile on her face. "That was Gracie, she was one of my few friends at my last school, I've invited her round for a chat next week, is that ok with you?"

"Yes, by all means, my house is your house, invite whom you want.

I was pleased that she'd found some outside interest, here was someone local that she could socialise with. It would expand her horizons beyond the house; maybe even introduce her to a new circle of friends.

We drove home slowly, her leaning on my shoulder and linking my arm, this time for pleasure, not from trepidation.

At home we sampled the biscuits, which we'd left to cool and harden, taking them with coffee into the bedroom to watch tv, she lay with her head on my lap as I sat propped up on the pillows.

As the romance on screen drew to its conclusion she was idly playing her fingers on my leg. It wasn't really sexual, so my cock was still flaccid, it had risen slightly in hope when she had first lain down, but soon realised that it was a false dawn.

But now as the credits rolled she looked up at me.

"Is it time for my nightcap yet?" her voice was soft, with a hint of tease in it.

She moved her hand to stroke me, then pulled the zipper down. My cock was responding with alacrity, bulging out of my shorts as she fumbled to find my fly.

It was in her hand then in her mouth as she turned to lie on my legs. I felt a surge of pleasure as she licked round the head. My groan told her how much she was pleasing me; as soon as I could I would set about pleasing her to.

I slipped sideways across the headboard, taking care not to disturb her attention to my tool, till my hands could reach her zip. I eased it down while she raised her hips to let me rid her of her slacks. I kissed her pubes when they came into view as she folded her legs up in order that I might remove them completely.

With her legs apart I set my tongue to play with her already swollen clit, she repaid the pleasure by taking my cock right into her mouth. I let my tongue track through her sweet folds to where her juices were already moistening her engorged lips

She worked my cock faster as I slurped up the nectar, and I squeezed my thumb down to do duty to her clit.

Her body was alive with her squirming and shudders as my tongue dipped into her vagina, wriggling as I titillated its soft entrance. I brought my hand round her leg, letting a finger slip inside her. As she jerked at its touch I slipped a second beside it, pushing them both in, in search of her G spot.

We were in full flow now, each taking the other to a private sexual heaven, I was desperately fighting a losing battle to hold back my orgasm as she twirled her tongue around my bell end. Wanting it to last, until she was ready for her own.

At last her hips started bucking, her juices flowing freely on my tongue, I fucked her with my fingers drawing gasps of pleasure from her, as my cock fell from her mouth. She shuddered, squeezing my fingers, as air bubbled out sounding like a fart.

I felt her tense body relax as her breathing started again with a great gulp, sometimes she took it all without the screams, like she was robbed of the need.

She took my cock back in her mouth, sucking to urge the seed to fill it. My fingers continued their work while my tongue sought out her clit and my lips drew it in.

She screamed as a second followed on in the shortest time, I could hear her exhausted panting, and the explosive gibberish shouts of pleasure as the waves washed over her body again.

She let herself fall back, her hand slowly stroking my still throbbing tool; it was time to dip the wick.

I swivelled around, raising her hips to mine, and let the dog see the rabbit. It found its own way in, sliding up the silken passage till my hair tangled with hers.

An explosive "YES" fled from her lips. She arched up, her hands circling my neck; I lent to kiss her as she pulled us together. If ever there was a time to have an earthquake it was now, and the fireworks too. A baby from lovemaking like this would be sweet.

I managed to last till I brought small shudders from her, and the release was so sweet, my hips grinding hers as the hot sperm coated her cervix. Now it was my turn to collapse, it fell out, as my head nestled between her breasts. I heard her soft "Oh."

I don't know how long we lay there, the bliss seemed eternal. In the back of my mind I could feel myself stoned, that was nice as well.

I guess we drifted on to sleep, for I woke later, to the prompting of my bladder. I was still clothed, lying on her, with the rising mound of her breast before my eyes. I could hear her; no feel her, breathing slowly under me. I wondered how late it was, then rose to relieve myself.

She was still lying there unmoved, as I admired her form that seed long planted brought the flash of the reaper. But there, her breast moved, and the thought was past.

I stripped quickly, the sooner to join her. And pulled the duvet over us as I snuggled up to her. If there was a god then this part of his plan I liked and thanked him for.

12