Sybian Engineer 09

Story Info
My delight and other toys and new treats.
5.2k words
4.55
16.7k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SE9

My delight and other toys and new treats

I took a biscuit and retrieved my coffee. Looking at her she was totally relaxed and natural being naked, it was me who was worried about strangers seeing her.

When we'd finished she got up and stretched.

"Do you want to go back to bed for half an hour?" she asked.

I thought of us cuddling together. "Mm, that'd be nice."

She held her hand out and I rose and took it and she led me to the bed.

"Why do you like being naked?" I asked her.

"It's my psychiatrist," she answered. "When I was in therapy he suggested that I go round naked in my room, you know, to get over the shock and to show myself that my body was still beautiful. Well I did, and because Daddy wasn't their most of the time I used to go down to the kitchen and things. Well I got so use to it and it felt so good and comfortable that I just like being this way now. Does that make sense to you?"

I agreed that it did, that it was nice to be comfortable with your body.

She turned and hugged me.

We made out together. Soft sex, with no intercourse or orgasm but it was enjoyable none the less.

After an hour or so we got up, she to prepare lunch, me to carry on sorting out stuff.

We had nearly finished eating, and consuming a nice bottle of wine I'd bought, when there was a knock on the door. We rushed to the bedroom, I grabbed her bathrobe, she her dressing gown.

Our visitor had come with a pie.

"To welcome you to our village."

We were five minutes down the road from it by car, but never mind.

She was fourtyish, born and bred here. I left Saffy to talk while I busied myself in the kitchen washing up. Then I snuck into the bedroom to lie on the bed and wait.

"That wasn't fair," she complained, when she came into the bedroom to find me.

"What," I asked innocently.

"You know. Leaving me with her while you swanned off."

"Well, you're a woman, you can natter to her whereas I'd feel awkward."

"Hm," she considered my excuse. "Well don't do it again, I felt embarrassed you weren't there."

"Shall we go out for a ride, take the biscuits and a drink and find some lonely hill or somewhere to relax?"

"Is this your saying sorry, because I accept? You're going to be nice to me for the rest of the day."

"Aren't I always?"

"Well that wasn't nice." Was all she could reply.

We drove round looking for somewhere, there was a woodlands trust sign saying 'Picnic area' which we followed to some rustic tables set at the edge of some woods.

It was perfect, isolated and deserted. We lay in the grass; kissing and cuddling and playing with each other. She gave me a blow job while I had my hand up her dress, finger fucking her till she was satisfied to. Then we lay quietly watching the sun descend and listening to the birdsong.

On the way back Saffy was peckish and we stopped and bought chocolate, chewing gum and some lolly's.

"Do you want one," she asked, offering me a lolly.

"Only if its vagina flavoured," I responded. "I'll have some chewing gum instead."

"Oh," she said thoughtfully, as she handed me a stick.

I chewed the gum contentedly all the way home. I was still chewing as I prepared dinner; chops, new potatoes, garden peas, gravy and mint sauce. All of it fresh from the village shop.

Saffy actually complimented me on how nice it tasted, till I confessed its origins.

As the tv and internet wouldn't be connected till at least mid week, I suggested that we take a drive to the local pub, we could see and be seen there, assuaged the locals interest.

We stayed till closing time. I had a game of darts, (which I play badly), and savoured a nice malt whisky, before I had to choose soft drinks because of the drive home.

Saffy drew the young men, who bought her several glasses of wine in the hope she'd favour them. She enjoyed it so much that she suggested that we make it a regular treat on the weekends while we're here.

On the drive home she lay back in the seat, looking thoughtful and more than a little tipsy.

"I'd like to live in the country when we're married," she remarked

I liked the idea of married, but live in the country, I'm not so sure.

"Tell me that in three months, I think it's to isolated out here."

"That's what I like, we could grow a big hedge and sunbathe naked in the back garden, have our own weekend nudist hideaway."

Now that idea appealed to me.

When we arrived home Saffy clung to my arm, a little unsteady on her feet. I took her straight to the bedroom, where, half undressed she needed to visit the toilet. I removed her shoes and panties while she sat urinating, then unclipped the bra as she finished.

I held her while I pulled down the covers, laying her gently in the middle where she curled up into a ball and pulled the duvet over her.

When I was undressed I followed my need to the toilet, turning all the lights out on my return.

In bed Saffy snuggled up to me.

"I've got something for you," she whispered suggestively in my ear.

"Mm," I replied.

She took my hand and led it down to her pussy. There sticking out was a little hard stick.

"It's a pussy flavoured lollypop, I made it just for you."

She opened her legs more.

"Well pull it out and taste it."

I threw the cover back.

"I want to explore the factory as well," I said, already moving to get my head down there.

She opened her legs right out, giving me full access.

My tongue dived straight between the folds, tracing the stick down.

A sweet sticky cherry flavour greeted me.

I felt her cool hand on my cock, then her warm lips. It was growing rapidly. With her drunk it had been expecting a quiet night, no sex just sleep.

My tongue moved back to find her clit, hidden in the hairy slit. My hand found the stick and I started working it inside her.

Her hand started stroking me as her lips caressed my head and her tongue swirled on the tip.

I sucked at her clit, my tongue swirling round it, echoing hers.

I pulled on the stick, letting the lolly pop out, and replaced it with my fingers, stroking them furiously inside her.

Her lips vibrated on my head as a squeal squeezed past them.

My body vibrated also as the shudders announced my orgasm, she stopped stroking and started sucking harder as my seed filled her mouth.

I moved my mouth down to suck on the sweet sticky cum around my fingers, I moved my other hand past my chin, my fingers seeking the nub of her pleasure. Her hips jerked under me as her own orgasm erupted, trapping my fingers inside her contracting vagina.

Then she was still, I left my fingers inside for her comfort and rested my head sideways, her mound and its bush pressed against my ear.

I felt her breathing slow to normal then slow again as she drifted into sleep.

I rolled off her gently, and lay by her side till I slept.

In the morning she was still sleeping when I woke and I thought I would delight her as she had me the previous morn. I crept down under the covers and splayed her legs, letting my tongue trail through her bushy mound.

It was sweet still; her matted tangled hair was fused with the sugary remains of the lollypop. I licked until I dissolved it in my mouth, then dipped, delving deeper into the soft folds and extracting the sweetness from them.

She was stirring; I could feel the slight movements of her waking.

"Mm, don't stop." I heard her murmur as she opened her legs wider.

I felt her hand caress my thigh as it sought my tool.

She twisted under me, moving to take my cock in her mouth; her hand took my sac, stretching it down.

I let my tongue slide further, into the black hole where dreams are born. My tongue popped her cherry flavoured recess, tasting her sweet juice.

Her hand clasped the root as she fed my cock into her hungry mouth, licking its length as it passed through her lips.

I twirled my tongue round the rim as she shuddered with delight.

Then she released me, my cock falling from her lips.

"Fuck me," she demanded. "Fuck me now; I want to feel you inside me."

I changed my position, coming round till I lay between her legs.

I kissed her as it slid through her silky folds and slipped up her slick sheath.

She kissed me back, her tongue wrestling with mine as my hands found her breasts.

I felt her groan as my thumbs circled her taut nipples.

"Oh yes, my love," she murmured, as our lips parted.

I began to pound her pussy; long deliberate strokes that saw it almost withdraw.

I pinched her nipples and pulled, she rewarded me with a shivered "Ah."

With my balls slapping I increased my speed, sending thrills through her body.

I squeezed and stretched her nipples again as her short hot gasps seared my ears.

"I'm cumming.... Oh god.... Oh yessss."

Her body came alive under me as she writhed, riding the waves of passionate pleasure, her vagina grasping my thrusting cock.

As she quieted I continued, now seeking my own release. She was near a second when my seed flooded into her. But I could only lie, panting for breath, across her body.

After time we struggled out of bed and to the shower. Our day had started.

Saffy asked me to call past the old house and see if there was any mail or things, there was a note from a courier, a parcel I collected from the depot.

I looked round the old house, now bare and deserted; all that remained were the ghosts of lives past. They could rest in peace till the builders moved in.

Back home and Saffy had me strip again as I entered the house, she had hung two bath robes behind the front door, a sensible precaution I thought.

The reason became apparent as she told me that the cable company had called, they would be coming to connect us sometime that afternoon. There were others pending in the area and they wanted to do them in one fell swoop.

We spent the time further ordering our things and Saffy washed what dirty clothes we had accumulated.

The engineer called early afternoon just after we had eaten. We then had tv and internet to divert us from our sexual predilections. Well internet and email at least.

Saffy was back on facebook all afternoon, catching up with the goings on of her 'friends'. I busied myself designing a new 'skin' for my syb.

I cooked us a simple meal of; bacon, eggs, sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms, with fried bread. We shared the washing up.

We were both on the internet that evening, me catching up with the news from big brother America, and the latest turmoil in the money markets. Well I was a capitalist now, I owned a factory.

At bedtime she left me as I was clambering in for a quick visit to the toilet.

She walked back in with her dressing gown on.

"You know those packages that came?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what was in one?"

"No."

"This," she said, opening the gown up and letting it fall from her shoulders.

She was dressed in a fishnet body stocking.

"It's a size to small, so it's extra tight. My bits poke through it real nice."

She rubbed her nipple and showed me where the threads crisscrossed it.

My jaw was on the floor. My tongue salivating in anticipation.

I leapt up; I couldn't wait to get my hands on her, or more truthfully my mouth.

There was a Velcroed flap in the crotch that was in for a serious tongue lashing.

She ran to the bed, leaping on it into my welcoming arms.

We kissed; my passion expressed itself in the tenderness of our mutual osculation, while my hands roamed her body.

She did poke out in all the right places and soon my mouth sought out her breast, licking her nipple through its imprisoning mesh.

As I played with her breasts her hands stroked my hair and neck, while her legs crossed and uncrossed, seeking my attention.

I scrambled round, pulling her legs over the side of the bed as I knelt beside it, seeking to slake my lust with her luscious lips, looking like ripe raspberries as they peeked through the crosshatched covering.

I tasted the nectar flowing within and the precum from my beef bayonet pooled tween my knees.

Her hands were now playing with my ears, her thumbs stroking down and caressing my lobes, my hands rubbing over her thighs and across her abdomen. Should I die at my happiest moment I would be dead then.

I licked and licked, poking my tongue through to tickle her clitoral cave, pushing back its hood to reveal the prize itself.

Her hands held me tight as she emitted a guttural growl; it was a turn on big enough for the both of us.

"Do it now," she cried, though a wail might also describe it.

I pulled on the flap, hearing it rip from the back, and her pussy was revealed in all its glory.

I stood and bent my knees, playing my tool around her lips then easing it gently into her. She caught my arms, pulling me forward and taking my tool deep into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," she begged.

I began thrusting, my thighs smacking her buttocks.

Her nails bit deep into the skin of my wrists as she climbed the stairway to heaven, little grunts escaping as my flesh slapped hers.

She came, squirting her precious fluids over me, and drawing blood from my arms as her nails pressed into my sinews.

I paused, the beads of perspiration rolling down my brow. Then stroked again as the waves subsided.

We came together; as her spasms seized my cock I filled her with seed.

She spooned me as we slept; her hand nestled in my lions, cupping my balls.

She woke me adjusting her position; I turned and greeted her with a kiss.

"Thank you for last night," I whispered softly.

"I enjoyed it as much as you," she confessed.

"Mm, but you did it for me," I replied.

"And you gave me a big O."

"No less than you deserve."

"Mm, you're such a wonderful lover."

"I owe it all to my partner, she's wonderful herself."

She giggled and kissed me.

Her hand stroked my cock. "Can I have breakfast?"

"You can have horsey if you like."

She sprung up. "Really, can I?"

"Yes, you need to keep him exercised."

"Oh, you're so nice to me."

She leant over the side of the bed, opening the drawer.

"Let me have a minute, empty my bladder," I requested.

"Go on, I'll get things ready properly this time. Do you want me to put stockings on?"

"No, this is your treat."

I went; I'd finished, brushed my teeth and was half way through shaving when she joined me. She did her ablutions and joined me in the shower. We had our usual fun playing with each other as we washed.

Back in the bedroom all the riding gear was laid out ready, I knelt on the floor and she put the saddle on, then the knee pads. Then she mounted me and strapped on the reins.

"Giddy-up," she said with enthusiasm, tapping my rump with the whip.

She guided me round the bedroom then out and into the lounge where she stopped me by the side of the coffee table, she'd put a plate of cheese nibbles there and the bag of biscuits, she turned and sat sideways and ate one or two nibbles.

"Is horsey hungry?"

I whinnied.

She fed me a biscuit, breaking it up and popping it into my mouth. I chomped noisily and contentedly.

She scrumpled my hair affectionately. "There's a good horsey."

She ate a few more nibbles and then ate a biscuit as well.

She turned and mounted me once more, looping her legs over my shoulder, then steered me back into the bedroom.

We went twice round the bedroom again and then she took me to the side of the bed.

This time when she dismounted she put a foot on my back and rumpled my hair with the other.

She pulled the reins, moving me round to face her and placing her feet on my shoulders with her knees in the air.

I could see her glistening pussy lips open in front of me, not ten inches from my face.

She put her hand down and started stroking her juicy mound with her palm. Slowly sliding it the full length, up and down.

She bent her finger and let it slip between, gliding it along so's it slid smoothly inside her, then back up and around her clit.

Her other hand was pulling and rolling her nipple.

My tongue was hanging, my cock was asking how much longer it was going to be teased.

She paused a second, offering me her finger, I took it as she said. "Horsey want a taste?"

She poked it into my waiting mouth and my lips closed on it.

She stroked my tongue as I savoured the taste.

Then she returned it to her clit, slowly stroking and pressing on it.

Her motions got more rapid, her breathing ragged. She threw herself back.

"Lick me; I want your tongue inside me!"

I was sat on my haunches; I just leant in closing the inches till the tip of my tongue touched tantalisingly at the base of her lips, luxuriating in the essence of the droplets of her juices held in her fine hairs.

Then it slipped in, ringing the threshold then sweeping up to lick her fingers as they worked her clit still.

Then it slid between her lips and I sucked on them, pulling them in and out of my lips while my tongue caressed them.

She was moaning strongly and her hips were thrusting, then as I covered her entrance she came, her squirting juices filling my mouth. I swallowed as more came.

As she lay recovering I rose and leaned to cover her, her arms went round me and she pulled me close.

"I love you, you're my forever man. You know what I said about your dick?"

"Huh?"

"I'm going to have your tongue framed as well."

We strained our necks and kissed, I embraced her, smoothing my hand on her neck. My stiff cock pressed hard against her pussy, as if to slice its way in.

"Mm," she wriggled her hips under me appreciatively.

"Your dick would be nicer inside," she said, sliding her hand to guide it.

It slipped in, burying itself to the hilt. I pushed up, bringing my hands to her breasts.

I let my fingers find her nipples, sliding them between to the web, and massaged them.

I began to stroke going rapidly from slow to fast, as she gripped my forearms.

As my hands played her breasts her hips began thrusting against mine, her rhythm matched mine and her hands tightened.

She came again with a scream, and I enjoyed the moment of pleasure as my cock was squeezed.

Then I restarted, almost before her scream subsided, sending it deep and hard.

Her hands held my forearms in a vice, pulling them from her breasts, I lurched forward, letting a return stroke slip out. I hunched my hips and it was in again and finding the path to its own release.

I lasted a short while and she took a third from me before I erupted and drained my sac.

We were both laid out and gasping, I felt deliriously happy, our bodies slick with perspiration, hearts thumping fast enough to feel.

It seemed our life together was matched, each fulfilling the other, a fantasy come true. It seemed like a princess and frog story, except we were both frogs.

She kissed me, my forehead being the lucky part that was in reach.

My neck straddled her breasts, and I turned my head to let my tongue trace a line to her nipple.

"Mm, you'd better stop now, I've got Gracie coming at half ten, and it's after nine now, I need another shower, I stink of sweat, and then we've got to eat."

"Oh, ok, I want to pop into town, it'll give you time on your own to share your secrets."

We got up and showered, and then while I cooked, Saffy tidied up a bit.

We ate, and Saffy took the plates to the sink, I was off for a sit down ponder in the toilet, it was just after ten. Gracie would be here soon, and I needed to be dressed before, so's I could leave as soon as she arrived.

I was going back to the sex shop. There were some balls there, on a thread, which you could push up and then slowly pull out. That would be my next treat for Saffy, while I was licking her clit.

My cock was thickening and hanging pendulously as I thought about it, and then, after flushing, as I washed my hands with her perfumed soap, the aroma sent it twitched again ominously.

12