Sybian Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The machine wound down and the silence was almost deafening.

Dani burst out laughing, followed by Mira and the rest of us.

"Ready for your turn?" Mira asked her, panting like a runner after a race, her chest glistening with sweat.

"Fuck yeah," Dani said, enthusiastically. "But I want my husband over here too."

"I like that idea," Mira said, getting up. I watched the probe slide out of her, slick and shining, a thread of moisture briefly connecting her to it before she flopped over onto the floor in a fit of giggles.

"I want naked men in this room," Mira demanded.

"I know a command when I hear it," Andre said standing and quickly shucking out of his clothing.

I quickly followed suit and the room was suddenly filled with naked people. Objectively, it shouldn't have made a difference, but it did. Things seemed more, I don't know, serious. Our excitement was obvious and Dani held her hand out to me, beckoning me over to her.

"I want you behind me with Mira sitting on the stool," she said, taking and holding my hand.

"You can go behind me," Mira said to Andre as she got onto the stool. Which answered one question; it appeared we would be staying with our own wives -- at least for now.

That was fine with me.

Dani started to mount the machine when Mira said, "Use some lube."

"You got the thing pretty wet," Dani said with a smirk "and I'm pretty wet myself. I don't think I need it."

Mira reached out and touched Dani's pussy, making her twitch in surprise.

"Yes, you are nice and wet baby," she purred as she slipped a finger into her, "but you want to use some anyway. Trust me."

"Oh shit," Dani hissed "Maybe I should just skip the machine."

"No, I want to watch you on it," Mira said, taking her had away from her friend.

She grabbed the bottle of lube and gestured for my hand. I held it out and she squirted a generous amount onto it and then some onto her own.

"Help me lube her up," she said with a wink.

Dani knelt over the Sybian and I knelt down behind her. Mira had already reached between Dani's legs again and her fingers worked the lube into her. I reached through from behind, first rubbing my hand over my wife's round ass and our fingers met among her slick folds. Andre knelt into place behind Mira and watched over her shoulder as he cupped her full breasts and played with her hard nipples.

"Lower her down on it," Mira purred and we guided Dani onto the big toy's probe.

I felt her stretch out as it entered her, it was thicker then I had realized and Mira's advice about the lube made good sense. Dani slowly lowered herself until she was resting on the body of the machine itself and we withdrew our hands.

"Oh my God, does that feel weird," Dani whispered.

"Wait until I turn it on," Mira smiled and started the vibrator.

That now familiar hum started again and Dani giggled, "Holy shit, it feels like it's vibrating into my belly. That's even wilder then the first time."

Mira just smiled and pressed the other switch, turning the rotation on.

Dani stiffened as the artificial cock started to move in circles inside her.

"Jesus!" Dani gasped and Mira leaned in and kissed her.

Not to feel left out, I pressed up against my wife's back, reaching around to play with her nipples. The Sybian wasn't big enough for me to be able to sit on it behind her, but I felt the machine's powerful vibration through her body. I realized this thing was really giving her a workout.

Andre's hand slid down his wife's belly from her breast to her pussy and started to play.

"Dani's not the only one who's wet," he whispered in her ear.

Mira broke her kiss with Dani wetly and smiled sensuously at her husband, "Patience baby, you can have it soon."

Mira turned the knobs, increasing the vibration and the rotation. The machine hummed louder and my wife groaned, "Oh God, hold me tighter."

I did, wrapping an arm across her body and she held on to it, moaning softly, "oh, oh, oh," in time with the probe's rotation. I slid my other hand across her ass from behind, delving into the cleft. The rubber attachment vibrated wildly against my probing finger and I felt the shaft of the dildo in her cunt pulse as it rotated. I found her anus, slick from her juice and the lube and pressed against the outside, popping my finger in and out of the muscular ring.

"Doesn't she have the cutest tits?" Mira asked her husband.

I looked up from Dani's ass and saw both Mira and Andre playing with Dani's tits.

"Oh shit you guys, I'm going to cummmm, AHH!" Dani's words trailed off in a high pitched scream as she started to shudder.

"Holy shit Dani, you're squirting!" Mira said. "That's so fucking cool!"

I looked over my wife's shoulder and, sure enough, there was a spreading slick of wetness down the sides of the Sybian. Dani's whole body was trembling as she begged, "Turn it off Mira, please! Too much!."

Mira quickly shut the machine off and we helped Dani off. She collapsed onto the ground and started laughing through the shakes. We all lay with her and held her lovingly.

"Holy shit, now what?" she asked through her laughter and chattering teeth.

"There are three other attachments we haven't even tried yet," Mira laughed back, stroking Dani's hair.

We didn't get any sleep at all that night.

12