Sydd~The Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

Sable and Roan came with him....their asses rhumba-ing on the fingers that pumped them....their knees collapsing against the sofa back....

They did, however, have the presence of mind to pull their sticky, cum-drenched fists from Jr.'s pants and feed each other and him....

Sydd did a deft disengagement herself—dragging her fingers from her lovers' asses.... She danced round the front of the divan, gracefully slid to her knees—all in rhythm—then, murmured—to no one in particular—'I 've put this off long enough....' With that she opened that glossy, red-slashed mouth very wide and lowered it down onto Jr.'s still hard, silk-covered, cum-whipped cock.... Once again...he thrashed and moaned—very, very loudly—through the cum-ladened fingers that stuffed his mouth.... ***

Dominoes

Black and white...white and black.... This was Avia—head down, ass up in Angela's crotch....This was Angela—creamy, creaming thighs twining round Avia's neck; ass twisting to the tongue-lashing Avia was applying.... The only coherence in the incoherence of her whining and cursing was about a 'pretty, big-dick, black bitch'.... Avia could only 'hum' into Angela's pussy as the other woman clutched the back of her head....

Hands and thighs gripped Avia....the pressure around her head must have been forcing blood to her cock.... It was the biggest Sydd had seen it in quite sometime...and Avia was another 'big little grl'....

The tempo slowed slightly, but Sydd could anticipate the next cut.... This one, however, had a beat that demanded a 'baton'—Avia's big, pretty cock....

Sydd dance into Angela's line of sight....the eyes were glazed, but they acknowledged the source of all their heat....they flickered on Sydd, then rolled back as Avia's tongue juiced up that clit with another electrical charge that pulsed from Angela's thighs to those bright magenta nipples....

Sydd settled in behind Avia—ass still up, head still down in all that pussy—Sydd's cock catching in the slickness of that ass-valley....Avia moaned into pussy, and Sydd began to lap-dance in reverse....

Sydd slid her cock up and down the channel between Avia's ass-cheeks....once or twice, Avia showed appreciation by glancing back over her shoulder—but never too long; she was dutiful about the pleasures of this new found treat—this 'custard'.... She really demonstrated her thanks by working against Sydd's cock and pelvis the way any professional dancer would....here was a real test for the two of them: who would make whom cum first....

Sydd and Avia had played this game too often...Sydd had watched Avia play it with Jr., watching him loose every time, as Avia made him nut, almost at will....Avia had talent—no doubt—but Sydd—Sydd—had the 'upper hand'....so-to-speak....

Actually, Sydd had the free hand, and it was now wrapped around Avia's dick.... Eating pussy had made grlfriend too hard.... She had pooled a puddle on the hardwood between her knees, and Sydd was working Avia's dick-oil back along that hard, wood rod....

More thrashing....Avia's head, mouth, tongue, from side to side in Angela's pussy as Sydd's length slid up and down that valley of ass, every now and then, the head of her cock pricking the tight rosette of Avia's asshole....each time giving Avia as much electricity as she had given Angela....

Avia's cock was frothing in Sydd's fist....Angela's thighs clenched and stiffened around Avia's neck....the howl befitted a bitch wolf on a full mooned night—the Goths would have been proud....

Avia, on the other hand was forced to sob into that sweet, hot pussy as Sydd literally wrung cum from her cock—thick, hot, creamy globs splattering between her knees....

Sydd wiped a gooey hand on Angela's pussy and pushed Avia's head back into it....it didn't take much....

The beat changed.... Sydd was on her feet to something African....the percussion would grab the middle of a bar and explode two or three times—'Bang! Bang! Bang!'—the staccato would make Sydd's hips pop on cue.... Perfect for fucking Angela's mouth....

And Angela was cock-greedy....it wouldn't be fair to say that she was more so than any other cock-sucker in the room....clearly she was among equals—she had met her matches—she WAS in the right place, keeping the right company.... So...she attempted to keep pace with Sydd's conga-inspired shenanigans....

Between percussive bangs, Sydd would draw that cock all the way back to the point where it simply rested on Angela's thick collagen-enhanced lips....then, on cue—just when Angela thought she had lost all that dick—Sydd would go 'Bang! Bang! Bang!'....

Angela was not amused....but everyone else was....as Sydd danced away.... ***

Pole Dancing

Sydd stood in the middle of the floor banging to the 'rat-a-tat-tat of African percussion...her hips jerking...ass swiveling....back arched and cock sticking up like Mr. Eiffel's tower....

A throat cleared behind her.... She glanced over her shoulder to see a twenty being waved at her.... 'Just like old times....' she thought.... She shot back at the 'throat-clearer': 'You can do better than that!'

'In case you hadn't checked, Sweet-Ass, there are five of these—not one!'

Sydd turned in the direction of her sister's voice....Nika was now sitting in the gap between Wip's thighs, her naked back being coated with pussy-oil as Wip reached round her waist to grip her pretty monster with both hands....she was pumping another kind of oil from that 'rig'....

'Come dance for us, Babi,' Nika's voice was husky...strained....

'Yes....come dance for us....' Her sister's voice burned with desire....

Sydd would have been lying if she said that she was not turned on in the extreme by what she saw there.... Her cock was so hard that it hurt her looking at the two of them....

Wip mocked her stroking all that cock.... Nika mocked her waving that money, pumping into those clenched fists.... The music moved her against her will....

Someone knew exactly what to play....the staccato of the battery had ceased....now the African rhythm slid into a languid, lovers' beat—a slow-fucking jam—Sydd's hips began to rock like water in plastic bags—all liquid; all sensual—not a wasted motion; every motion calculated to excite....

She saw her sister squirm against Nika's back; tighten her grip on all that cock.... She leaned forward to nuzzle that ear; flick it with her tongue—never taking her eyes off her sister.... 'Damn! She's good....too fuckin' hot....,' she whispered into their lover's ear....

Nika could only grunt in assent....caught between the vision of Sydd and the exquisite pleasure of Wip's hand-job, she was mesmerized....

Sydd approached....bow-legged—she meant for the two of them—actually, Wip—to see it all....then....she was going to show her sister something else—in due time.... before this night was over....

Sydd came very close....pumping air so close to Nika's mouth, while her sister pumped thick, clear juice from Nika's cock....

Nika whined with every spurt that Wip pressed out.... Nika whined for Sydd's cock....

Sydd teased her...teased her in front of her sister....teased her sister as well.... Wip's hotness was almost glowing from this exhibition....the heat against Nika's back was almost unbearable....

Bow-legged, Sydd straddled Nika thighs, cock-head inches from those pretty, pouting lips and the tongue that glossed them.... Everyone in the room turned to this spectacle—they used it to rekindle their own sexual infernos—the very fact that they had no idea where it would go....how it would end....took them all to a new level.... ***

Sydd danced before Nika's lip's—those pretty, pouty, nasty bee-stung lips—lips, it seemed, she had fucked hundreds of times....

Low, husky.... 'You want me to fuck that mouth, don't you?...' They both nodded....No one could tell that Sydd's question was directed at Wip...except Wip.... The twin responded with that prize-winning smile....her older sister simply replied, 'Slut....'

Sydd gripped the arms of the chair, the head of her cock against the softness of Nika's heavily glossed lips.... Nika made to reach for Sydd's cock....Softly, but sharply, Sydd hissed, 'Don't! You know better!'.... Nika settled back in Wip's lap to accept her 'gift'....once again, Wip was bug-eyed....

Her clit was throbbing.... She was sure it had grown two or three inches during this ordeal.... Now, like a mini-cock, it was trapped at the top of the valley of Nika's ass-cheeks....

Sydd's cock glided through the tight O-ring of Nika's lips, forcing her head back into pillows of Wip's breasts.... As Sydd pumped that delicious mouth, she was close enough to smell the sweetness of her sister's breath—to count the shallow in and out of her breathing....to closely watch the lust that danced in her eyes every time Sydd thrust into that Nika's hot mouth....

It became clear that the sing-song 'Mmmmmmmm—Ooooooo' was actually two voices not one—Nika and Wip were performing a duet, and Sydd was the conductor, her baton wedged in Nika's throat....

Sydd leaned to her sister's ear—as close as she would come to tonight—'A bit more than you bargained for, eh, Babi-girl?'....

With that, Wip started the first of her spasms....the hot weight of Nika's body...her clit trapped between the two of them....Sydd's cock buried in their lover's mouth....Nika slobbering over it and loving every inch and minute of it—it was all too much.... The twitch started in Wip's clit...and then shook and wrung her tight, little body like the proverbial 'limp dishrag'.... When it was over, her twin looked down on her—Nika still pulling on that dick with those pretty, thick lips—and said, 'I'm not done with you, yet....' With that, she disengaged from Nika with a 'pop!'

Precum and spittle oozed from the corners of Nika's mouth and frosted her lips....she wore a dazed smile.... As Sydd slid down her body—her cock trailing from chin to chest, slapping cock, before her lips came to rest alongside of Nika's cock—she murmured, 'Go ahead, kiss the little bitch.... She's dying to know what I taste like....'

The last word was muffled as Sydd swallowed Nika's cock whole, and Nika moaned as she closed her wide-opened mouth over Wip's.... ***

Here, virtually, was cock-sucking never before witnessed—cock-sucking with a vengeance! Was it cruelty, or delight, or both? Sydd restrained Nika's hips where Nika wanted to buck into that mouth...to literally plow the sweetness of that mouth....

The other twin wanted to send another message—some might have seen this as all about competition—'sibling rivalry'....others might have reckoned that it was Nika who had 'bitten of more than she could chew'—particularly when Wip's steaming, sweet, sopping wet pussy came down over her mouth....

Now, Nika's hips did buck...and Wip rode her mouth like it was a saddle.... The twins' 'contest' was serious and Nika was caught in the middle....if there had been 'moaning' any where in this room prior or up to this moment, it was surpassed be the noises these three made....an ecstasy muffled by a liquid slurping and sloshing—a loud, liquid slurping and sloshing—of cock in luscious mouth and delicious pussy riding an incredibly beautiful face....

This was only to be outdone by the 'astounding'.... Sydd glanced up from her 'duties' and was faced with a beautiful, tight, muscular ass, not unlike her own—the ass of the 'competition'; the 'adversary'; the 'enemy'[???]—[a friendly enemy; one with whom—at this moment, it seemed—she shared everything]....

Gripping Nika's thick piece, her thumb and forefinger under the balls and over the base, Sydd choked off the flow of blood, and made it stand for her and her alone.... Then, with her free hand she did what only she was capable....

With as much force as she could muster and as many strokes as she give, she spanked her sister's pretty black ass til it glowed purple.... til Wip started to spasm and almost shook her self off Nika's mouth....Nika—taking charge of her end—refuse to let her loose—gripped her thighs and at the same moment sucked and lashed that clit as if neither of them would see tomorrow.... Wip's wailing was shameless.... ***

'Unh-unh... not done yet, you little hussy,' Sydd whispered as she grabbed Wip by the hips and yanked....the twin slid from Nika's grasp down her chin and across her torso to become impaled on all that cock....

'O! O! Oooooooooo! BITCH!...Bitch!...biii-iiitch....O, Mami! O,Mami! ...o, mami, o....,' Wip buried her head in Nika's shoulder and began pounding that cock on her own....

The end of this act: Sydd pulled Jr. up....neither Sable, Roan, nor Avia protested....she led him by his dick to the tableau she had just presented.... She made him watch all that cock going in and out of her sister as she squeezed him hard....

She knelt and took him in again, two or three times....deep....with purpose...enough to gag....to bring up as much spit as possible on that sleek timber....she made sure his vision was fixed on Wip and Nika's fucking....she made sure he was slickly coated....

Then she backed him off...turned and spat directly into her sister's ass-hole.... Nothing more needed to be said....

Wip winced again as the hot spit hit her ass-hole....one more time for those eyes to go wide when Jr. spread her cheeks and eased his cock up that love-tunnel....Sydd was wise enough to know that all Wip's holes had seen use....she may have even dp'd on occasion....the novelty was doing it in front of her sister with her sister's bitch.... Sweet insult to sweet injury —if you could call either 'insult' or 'injury'—was the way in which Sydd drove her tongue down Nika's throat—an act that Nika answered with relish—while Nika pushed her own cock up Wip's pussy in response to Jr.'s dick up that ass....

Wip gritted her teeth one last time—grimace or smile—and hissed 'Bitch' at Sydd before she lost it....in true Black sister form...she brought the other two with her.... ***

Sydd winked...

***

Newly-Weds Redux

A crook of the finger. It caught Sydd's eye as she and the music slid into a tango turn...she hugging her invisible partner closer than close....until Rye stepped in between 'them'....

Rye's breasts on top of Sydd's....thigh between thighs....breath sweet and intoxicating....pelvic thrust and grind....

'You are soooo bad,' she breathed....

'Me?' Sydd arching an eyebrow.....

'You....'

'And you're here grinding on me in front of everyone cuz you want to make me 'good,' right?'

'Uhn uhn.... I want you to help me be as bad as you,' Rye spoke right into Sydd's mouth....unnerving and totally stimulating....

'How?' Sydd came back, extending her tongue and tracing the pattern of Rye's lipstick....

'Wedding gift,' was Rye's reply....

'Wedding gift?' Sydd mused....

'Mmmmm-huh....'

'Sooooo, what?' Sydd asks....

Rye flutters the lashes, 'Boi-action....'

'You just had boi-action,' Sydd whispers...

'I want more...' Rye retorts....

'Another greedy, little bitch,' Sydd huffs....

Rye giggles.... 'They'll do it for u.... I know they will....'

The 'they' in question had regrouped after spilling all that seed.... In fact, judging from the thickness and hardness of the cocks in question, you would have thought that they were the fresh reserves for this event....Roan and Sable had devised some new play...the kissed the two men while the finger-fucked each other....the bois held on to their own johnsons, but from all appearance the tongue-fucking they were receiving from the ladies was incredibly stimulating....

Sydd stepped in behind Terrence and R, wrapped an arm low around each waist and replaced their hands with her own....the slickness was marvelous....

Sable and Roan continued their oral episode as things expanded in Sydd's hands....

Sydd dropped too her knees and nuzzled in between the crack of Terrence's ass and began to lick....licking turned into probing until he spread the cheeks of his ass for her and she inserted the full length of that powerful tongue...

Next to her, Rye was up R's ass-hole....making it slick and spitty as well....

Sydd pulled Terrence to the floor on top of her....the head of his hot, slick dick 'kissing' hers.... She dug her tongue into his mouth and locked him to her, her hands on either side of his head....he covered her willingly...on hands and knees, his back arched; his ass up....

Rye pulled R to his knees and immediately behind Terrence.... Before R could think about it, she deep-throated him, pushed as deep down her throat as she could while grabbing his ass and pulling him to her....

When she released him he was covered with the cream of her gag....it was then that she push him on top of Terrence, gripping his cock and guiding him into the ass-hole Sydd had so diligently prepped for him.... ***

Terrence tensed and tightened at the unexpected intrusion....Sydd held him tight to her....kissed him even more ardently.....

'Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!' gave way to 'Ahhhhhhh.....' as he gave himself to all that cock up his ass....Rye whispered in R's ear: 'Give it to him, Babi.... Give it to my Babi....' With a slow, steady, smooth motion, R bottomed in that ass....

Sydd pulled herself from beneath Terrence....sat there for a minute and watched the rapture on his face....and then caught it on the face of his bride-to-be.... It was clear that Rye loved seeing Terrence take dick...especially, big, pretty black dick....

R plowed that ass....a slow, methodical plow...the same way he fucked good pussy.... 'No need in trying to tear up what give you such immense pleasure.... What you should be doin' is trying to please it too....' Wise philosophy....he and Sydd wholeheartedly agreed: it was a waste of good cock to rush a fuck—to not have both 'fuckee' and 'fucker' not savor the event, down to the very last inch.... R was intent on Terrence savoring every fucking inch...and he was only too aware that there was an audience to please as well—those most intimate: Rye and Sydd, who were obviously leaking—profusely—from every orifice they could leak from; and then, that more 'distant' audience...those scattered about the room in various manners of 'flagranté delecté'....

Nika...who had Wip back on her huge cock, whispered: 'I told you....'

Jr., who had never witnessed two brothers—any men, for that matter—go at it like he'd seen these two, didn't know what to think...though, the hard, hard cock that Sable gobbled, and the heat in his nipples that Roan bit, said different....

On another big, black cock, Angela was mesmerized....brain ticking on all ways that she might be the meat in a sandwich with those two beauties fucking....but also driven to fucking distraction by all the good meat Avia had stretching her pussy....

Rye was alongside of Terrence, cooing and licking his lips....letting that nasty tongue of hers open his slightly parted lips even further as he exhaled with each of R's long, slow thrusts....letting her nasty mouth say even nastier things to him about the fucking he was getting....even nastier about the fucking he was going to give her after this.... She reached between his thighs and felt him harden and thicken with each of R's thrusts, and each and every one of her words....

R did 'double duty'. Rye's ass was in his face....he sucked his entire hand—slick—and slid four fingers up her cunt, and his thumb into her ass-hole....then he hand-fucked her to the same rhythm he did her man....

On her knees, Sydd swiveled her hips behind R...reached round his chest and found his nipples and began to twist and pull....while her cock rested between the valley of his ass-cheeks.... She cooed too: 'You're doing real good, Big Man....Mami's gonna have something real special for you....' She 'punctuated' the end of her sentence with a little extra hip action that caused R to moan in accord and thrust deeper up Terrence's ass....

sydian
sydian
83 Followers